Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

Post by JohnStOnge »

93henfan wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:29 pm
JohnStOnge wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:24 pm
He's going to get sued and he's going to lose. Don't know how much that matters because he probably doesn't have much money. But in the Civil Courts he's going to lose.
Cool. He can pay it off with the millions he gets in the defamation settlements from MSNBC, Joe Brandon, et al. You can't go around calling a good kid a white supremacist, militia member, and all the other lies that were spread.

He's going to have a very comfortable and fulfilling life, as any hero should. He'll never have to buy another drink or meal again
We'll see. I seriously doubt he's going to win any defamation suits. What he did is incredibly stupid and irresponsible. There is apparently either nothing illegal about what he did or the prosecution didn't properly charge him. But if there is nothing illegal about what he did there should be. No sane person wants it to be legal for 17 year olds who aren't trained or authorized to enforce the law to go into situations like that carrying semi-automatic rifles around.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

From twitter

The difference between Rittenhouse and the vaxxx is that Kyle’s shots were effective.

:lol:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

BTW, this was not a surprise. When I've watched MSNBC over the past couple of weeks the consensus of talking heads I saw talking about what was going on said he was going to get acquitted. Most recognized that it was not going well for the prosecution.

Part of that was the fact that the judge was obviously biased in favor of the defense. I don't think that was a determining factor. I think it was obvious that Rittenhouse was under attack. But the judge WAS pretty obviously biased in favor of the defense and that's not a good thing.
Could I ever be a star?

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

HI54UNI wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:10 pm From twitter

The difference between Rittenhouse and the vaxxx is that Kyle’s shots were effective.

Cute I guess but the vaccines are effective.

Also I think it's bad that people are making light of what he did. What he did in going into a situation like that running around with that semi-automatic rifle was totally irresponsible. He didn't prevent violence. He caused some. And what he caused ended with two people being killed. Yes, the behavior of the ones killed was a factor too. But he would not have been attacked if he wasn't running around trying to play Rambo in a place he had no business being in.
Could I ever be a star?

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

JohnStOnge wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:13 pm

Also I think it's bad that people are making light of what he did. What he did in going into a situation like that running around with that semi-automatic rifle was totally irresponsible. He didn't prevent violence. He caused some. And what he caused ended with two people being killed. Yes, the behavior of the ones killed was a factor too. But he would not have been attacked if he wasn't running around trying to play Rambo in a place he had no business being in.

Be interesting to see which small town adds him to their roster of law enforcement professionals :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:01 pm One of jon's homeboys mouthing off again...

He's already in Idaho by now :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

JohnStOnge wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:12 pm BTW, this was not a surprise. When I've watched MSNBC over the past couple of weeks the consensus of talking heads I saw talking about what was going on said he was going to get acquitted. Most recognized that it was not going well for the prosecution.

Part of that was the fact that the judge was obviously biased in favor of the defense. I don't think that was a determining factor. I think it was obvious that Rittenhouse was under attack. But the judge WAS pretty obviously biased in favor of the defense and that's not a good thing.
Tell you what, Clyde: it wasn’t just your fellow-traveler homeboys at MSNBC who predicted an acquittal. The “talking heads” on every major network predicted it. And the prosecution’s conduct of the case amounted to legal malpractice on the public dime. Particularly Binger. Why don’t you leave the legal commentary to the professionals?
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

houndawg wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:18 pm
SDHornet wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:01 pm One of jon's homeboys mouthing off again...

He's already in Idaho by now :coffee:
Violent liberals, once they remove their cloak of peace.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:12 pm

Be interesting to see which small town adds him to their roster of law enforcement professionals :coffee:
Word is, he already has an offer from the ...
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

JohnStOnge wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:27 pm
SDHornet wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:09 pm :lol: :notworthy: :clap:

That guy was horrible. All other things aside. his behavior can do nothing but undermine confidence in the system. Created the impression of extreme bias. Totally unprofessional.
Cry more, shitlib.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

93henfan wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:29 pm
JohnStOnge wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:24 pm
He's going to get sued and he's going to lose. Don't know how much that matters because he probably doesn't have much money. But in the Civil Courts he's going to lose.
Cool. He can pay it off with the millions he gets in the defamation settlements from MSNBC, Joe Brandon, et al. You can't go around calling a good kid a white supremacist, militia member, and all the other lies that were spread.

He's going to have a very comfortable and fulfilling life, as any hero should. He'll never have to buy another drink or meal again
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

:lol: :notworthy:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Yeah, it's the judges fault the prosecution was awful and their best evidence was a doctored video. Yes, please continue to push that narrative. :rofl:

Shitlibs gonna shitlib.
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Delaware State
A.K.A.: phillywild305

Post by DSUrocks07 »

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comme ... ittenhouse

I give Reddit as a whole its due here, pretty level-headed reactions from the trial verdict.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

MEAC, last one out turn off the lights.

@phillywild305 FB
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DSUrocks07 »

ImageImageImageImage

@phillywild305 FB
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Col Hogan wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:53 pm
Col Hogan wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:20 am Next comes the Federal Civil Rights case, because, lord knows, we can’t let a teenager get away with this…

:ohno:
That didn’t take long…

That fat pants jacked half way up his stomach Nadler is a lying POS like the left has been about this the whole time. Ritten
house wasn’t an armed person crossing state lines looking for trouble. He was in Kenosha where he worked, including earlier that day. He didn’t take the gun across state lines. And looting and burning businesses isn’t 1A protected protect.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

This probably is applicable to 95 percent of Biden voters; at least the ones who were alive when they voted…

* I didn’t know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.
* I didn’t know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed.
* I didn’t know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois.
* I didn’t know that Joseph Rosenbaum knocked him down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head.
* I didn’t know that Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard.
* I didn’t know Gaige Grosskreutz, a felon in possession of firearm, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.
* I also didn’t know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).
* I didn’t know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn’t supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.
* I also didn’t realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater. I didn’t know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also.

IF THE MEDIA DID THEIR JOB… we would ALL have known this!
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:41 pm

Yeah, it's the judges fault the prosecution was awful and their best evidence was a doctored video. Yes, please continue to push that narrative. :rofl:

Shitlibs gonna shitlib.
I said early on that I think he acted in self defense in the moment. But what he did was totally irresponsible. If there is nothing in law to prevent someone from going to another State in order to run around prominently carrying a weapon like that in an inflamed situation, there should be. And the Judge WAS pretty obviously extremely biased in favor of the defense. One can criticize the prosecution too. But it doesn't change the fact that the judge was overtly biased and that kind of thing undermines public confidence in the result.
Could I ever be a star?

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:
SDHornet wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:41 pm Yeah, it's the judges fault the prosecution was awful and their best evidence was a doctored video. Yes, please continue to push that narrative. :rofl:

Shitlibs gonna shitlib.
I said early on that I think he acted in self defense in the moment. But what he did was totally irresponsible. If there is nothing in law to prevent someone from going to another State in order to run around prominently carrying a weapon like that in an inflamed situation, there should be. And the Judge WAS pretty obviously extremely biased in favor of the defense. One can criticize the prosecution too. But it doesn't change the fact that the judge was overtly biased and that kind of thing undermines public confidence in the result.
“There should be a law” is not conservative and you are a liar to claim to be one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

JohnStOnge wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:12 pm BTW, this was not a surprise. When I've watched MSNBC over the past couple of weeks the consensus of talking heads I saw talking about what was going on said he was going to get acquitted. Most recognized that it was not going well for the prosecution.

:lol: The reason it wasn't going well for the prosecution is they didn't have a good case. Somebody on TV this week said it's the prosecutions job to make sure justice is done, not get a conviction. Justice was done. Sorry you and your liberal friends "lost" John.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

JohnStOnge wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:42 pm And the Judge WAS pretty obviously extremely biased in favor of the defense.
He was extremely biased in favor of the law John. You've turned into an idiot.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:42 pm
SDHornet wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:41 pm

Shitlibs gonna shitlib.
Howsabout we “de” flame the fucking situation, instead of pointing at Rittenhouse as the problem? He was there defending property, which he has every right to do. Those pillars of society that he killed deserved every single thing that happened to them.

Can someone explain to me why the guy who pointed his gun at Rittenhouse isn’t on trial? He’s a convicted felon and shouldnt’ have had a gun in the first place.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DSUrocks07 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:42 pm I said early on that I think he acted in self defense in the moment. But what he did was totally irresponsible. If there is nothing in law to prevent someone from going to another State in order to run around prominently carrying a weapon like that in an inflamed situation, there should be. And the Judge WAS pretty obviously extremely biased in favor of the defense. One can criticize the prosecution too. But it doesn't change the fact that the judge was overtly biased and that kind of thing undermines public confidence in the result.
Howsabout we “de” flame the fucking situation, instead of pointing at Rittenhouse as the problem? He was there defending property, which he has every right to do. Those pillars of society that he killed deserved every single thing that happened to them.

Can someone explain to me why the guy who pointed his gun at Rittenhouse isn’t on trial? He’s a convicted felon and shouldnt’ have had a gun in the first place.
Best guess is that he took an immunity deal from the DA to testify because they were desperate to try to convict, and when he got on the stand confessing to being the aggressor of the situation.

I still remember that they media tried to make him a sympathetic figure because the "mean white supremacist" shot a poor paramedic in the arm who had nothing to do with the situation, a face to the BIG LIE that Rittenhouse was firing wildly into the crowd killing a bunch of black people who was trying to get away from him.

It always sucks when facts get in the way of a good fairytale.

@phillywild305 FB
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

DSUrocks07 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:18 am
AZGrizFan wrote:

Best guess is that he took an immunity deal from the DA to testify because they were desperate to try to convict, and when he got on the stand confessing to being the aggressor of the situation.

I still remember that they media tried to make him a sympathetic figure because the "mean white supremacist" shot a poor paramedic in the arm who had nothing to do with the situation, a face to the BIG LIE that Rittenhouse was firing wildly into the crowd killing a bunch of black people who was trying to get away from him.

It always sucks when facts get in the way of a good fairytale.

Facts never stopped leftists. Ever.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12