Border Patrol Whip Conspiracy

Political discussions
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Border Patrol Whip Conspiracy

Post by AZGrizFan »

I have to say, I am really, really. REALLY disappointed in analjelly, trip and dback for their failure to launch a “migrant whipping conspiracy” thread….I’m CERTAIN we could get it to 100 pages….

You fellas are really falling down on the job. Get off your high horse (pun intended) and get to work!
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Re: Border Patrol Whip Conspiracy

Post by CID1990 »

Biden is a complete cunt. He is now officially worse than Trump.

He referred to those CBP officers, saying “they will pay”... WTF happened to due process, Quid Pro Joe??

Even the photographer who took the photos dismisses all of the pearl-clutching claims that scapegoating motherfucker made.

BTW... that bridge encampment containing about 15,000 border jumpers just a couple days ago? Completely empty today. Where did they go? That bold-faced liar Mayorkas said they were deported.

DEPORTED?

Please, any CSer who believes this, please chime in here now so I can skullfuck you like Felchy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

So now we’re starting threads on what we imagine those we disagree with might be thinking?

:lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:40 pm Biden is a complete cunt. He is now officially worse than Trump.

He referred to those CBP officers, saying “they will pay”... WTF happened to due process, Quid Pro Joe??

Even the photographer who took the photos dismisses all of the pearl-clutching claims that scapegoating motherfucker made.

BTW... that bridge encampment containing about 15,000 border jumpers just a couple days ago? Completely empty today. Where did they go? That bold-faced liar Mayorkas said they were deported.

DEPORTED?

Please, any CSer who believes this, please chime in here now so I can skullfuck you like Felchy

By "making them pay", I sure hope Joe doesn't mean he is gonna drone another innocent family, just like he made ISIS K pay.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:51 am So now we’re starting threads on what we imagine those we disagree with might be thinking?

:lol:
Well somebody’s got to do it? Folks around here are gettin’ fuckin’ lazy.

I WON’T have it. :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

My wife got mad at me when they showed that clip of Cunty Joe calling out the border patrol, and I yelled “FUCK YOU, BIDEN!”

Joe’s on the same side as that race-hustling little tax cheat, Al Sharpton.

Gotta find me one of those flags.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Ivytalk wrote:My wife got mad at me when they showed that clip of Cunty Joe calling out the border patrol, and I yelled “FUCK YOU, BIDEN!”

Joe’s on the same side as that race-hustling little tax cheat, Al Sharpton.

Gotta find me one of those flags.
The legacy this piece of shit is going to wind up with ...

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy

They say when you start going senile your true self bubbles to the surface. Anyone who has ever paid any attention to Joe Biden (before 2008 that wasn’t many people) knows that there wasn’t much surface for the real Joe Biden to bubble TO.

He has always been a transparently false and egregious person

Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

CID1990 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:40 pm Biden is a complete cunt. He is now officially worse than Trump.

DEPORTED?

They made the story about the 'whips' but hasn't said a single word about THIS.

Fukkin' hypocrites of the worst kind.
GrizFanStuckInUtah
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by GrizFanStuckInUtah »

Image-1.jpg
-Go Griz!
-Class of '97
-Thank you to all our Veterans. :bow:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

All of the above being said, I actually hope the administration keeps this concerted disinformation campaign up

Biden is around 12 points underwater with HISPANICS IN TEXAS... and he’s dropping

Democrats had a golden opportunity to *actually be the adults in the room after Trump but instead they’ve gone in the opposite direction... they look like mirror image of the Trump admin

Like Sun Tzu said: “When your adversary is fucking up don’t interrupt him.”

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

CID1990 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:08 am All of the above being said, I actually hope the administration keeps this concerted disinformation campaign up

Biden is around 12 points underwater with HISPANICS IN TEXAS... and he’s dropping

Democrats had a golden opportunity to *actually be the adults in the room after Trump but instead they’ve gone in the opposite direction... they look like mirror image of the Trump admin

And yet, 43% of Americans still approve of the job he’s doing.

There are apparently a LOT of retards in this country.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:08 am All of the above being said, I actually hope the administration keeps this concerted disinformation campaign up

That’s fine. Starting in 2022 they can disapprove of GOP hegemony for around 8-12 years

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

CID1990 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:24 am
AZGrizFan wrote:

That’s fine. Starting in 2022 they can disapprove of GOP hegemony for around 8-12 years

Let’s hope some sense of normalcy prevails….I don’t yet have that kind of faith in voters (or the system, for that matter).
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:22 am

And several of them are on this board. Proud retards, at that.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

DEPORTED?

Now Mayorkas flip flops and admits the truth to Chris Wallace:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mayork ... her-as-dhs
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

BDKJMU wrote:

DEPORTED?

They have lost control because they listen to the loudest, leftmost voices and they are going to pay dearly for it at the ballot box

The key to political success is still moderation... you go with the nuts in your party and you won’t be in power for long. The same thing happened with Trump.

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

:ohno:
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:40 am

DEPORTED?

:ohno: What a disaster. I saw that the migrant camp of thousands is now gone and figured they were just released.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

This "whipping" incident is WORSE than slavery. WORSE! How in the F can a completely made up thing be worse than all of slavery!?!

Its completely overshadowing the fact that the country is completely locked down and terrified of COVID and weeks away from forcing vaccination shots, while thousands and thousands of untested people pour across the border. What in the F are people supporting Uncle Joe actually thinking?
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Border landowner’s 20,000-acre hunting grounds become human smugglers' paradise
“I think we're in for four years of this,” said Day, who is torn over the idea of a border wall because of how it would negatively affect landowners’ access to the Rio Grande. He would rather see a return to Trump-era border and immigration policies that he viewed as an effective deterrent to would-be illegal immigrants.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

UNI88 wrote:Border landowner’s 20,000-acre hunting grounds become human smugglers' paradise
“I think we're in for four years of this,” said Day, who is torn over the idea of a border wall because of how it would negatively affect landowners’ access to the Rio Grande. He would rather see a return to Trump-era border and immigration policies that he viewed as an effective deterrent to would-be illegal immigrants.
I gotta say

Biden is going to convince indy voters that we need a border barrier more than Trump ever could have

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.