AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: Texan Border Action

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:26 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:11 am

I’m not sure I agree here. Unless the dems you know have just gone completely radio silent, there’s really not this groundswell of protest from the left about what’s going on at the border. Since Trump left town, it’s like they don’t know and aren’t aware that there’s even a crisis down there. I’m not sure they ACTUALLY care, except to help leverage that to get THEIR candidate in office. Because if they TRULY cared, we’d hear more about it from the left (and I don’t mean “party” left like Pelosi or Schumer)…
The democrats I know are angry at Biden/Harris. Many of them wanted Pete or someone not suffering from dementia. They, like me, held their noses and voted for him.
But most (as in, the VAST majority) don’t know what to be “angry” about until told by the MSM or the Squad. Both of whom have been essentially radio silent on these crises.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Gil Dobie wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:10 am
CID1990 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:30 pm

No kidding. It might well be a bloodbath. It is almost as if they WANT to lose.
The MSM will probably avoid talking about any issues that harm the Donks come election time, and focus on how each candidate supported Trump.
Probably? :rofl:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:21 am
Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:26 am

The democrats I know are angry at Biden/Harris. Many of them wanted Pete or someone not suffering from dementia. They, like me, held their noses and voted for him.
But most (as in, the VAST majority) don’t know what to be “angry” about until told by the MSM or the Squad. Both of whom have been essentially radio silent on these crises.
That's a valid point. :thumb:
Plenty of Democrats are angry at that radio silence.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:28 am

Normally they’d be voicing their dissent on social media. Don’t see that either. Makes one wonder…. :coffee:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:38 am
Normally they’d be voicing their dissent on social media. Don’t see that either. Makes one wonder…. :coffee:
It is fucking CRICKETS out there from all the cvnts of both genders who voted for that son of a bitch. 90% positive rating among Donks? The new Silent Majority.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

Ivytalk wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:24 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:38 am

It is fucking CRICKETS out there from all the cvnts of both genders who voted for that son of a bitch. 90% positive rating among Donks? The new Silent Majority.
Not really surprised. Some are too stupid to realize the implications of what is happening and then there is a small portion that are embarrassed to have voted for him. And the rest just excuse his shortcomings away.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Are they angry enough to finally understand that THIS is what you get when you vote “woke”?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Winterborn wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:19 pm
Ivytalk wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:24 pm

Not really surprised. Some are too stupid to realize the implications of what is happening and then there is a small portion that are embarrassed to have voted for him. And the rest just excuse his shortcomings away.
Hey, put someone other than Trump on the GOP ticket and you don't get this nor will it happen again in 2024. The next few elections should swing wildly in the GOP's direction as long as they don't get in their own way (which they probably will).
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:26 pm

Hey, put someone other than Trump on the GOP ticket and you don't get this nor will it happen again in 2024. The next few elections should swing wildly in the GOP's direction as long as they don't get in their own way (which they probably will).
You know they will.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:26 pm

Agree.

But then again taking the longer term view, I am glad Trump ran, lost, and Biden was elected. Maybe it will get some voters to figure out that there is more to a candidate than bruised feelings and saying nice words in front of a camera. So in that vein, I hope Biden keeps on doing Biden things.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

Criticize your former VP without making it too obvious.

Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Pwns wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:42 am Criticize your former VP without making it too obvious.

I'll give Obama some credit here, at least he's being the adult in the room of the naive progressives and reminding everyone that open borders is entirely unsustainable. It sounds great, and it's tremendous virtue signaling, which is why you have progressives that love stuff like that will adovocate for open borders, but it lacks any common sense and any tether to real life.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:47 am
Pwns wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:42 am Criticize your former VP without making it too obvious.

I'll give Obama some credit here, at least he's being the adult in the room of the naive progressives and reminding everyone that open borders is entirely unsustainable. It sounds great, and it's tremendous virtue signaling, which is why you have progressives that love stuff like that will adovocate for open borders, but it lacks any common sense and any tether to real life.
Meh. Barry Soetero fears that hundreds of illegals may attempt the swim from the Massachusetts coast to Martha’s Vineyard.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

GannonFan wrote:

The sooner Democrats realize that there aren’t significant consequences to bucking the hard progressive wing of their party, the sooner we’ll see some sanity on border issues. A majority of Americans are for secure borders. Politically it should be easy to figure this one out - you piss off a few open borders progressives and you win over the independent voters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:24 am
GannonFan wrote:
The sooner Democrats realize that there aren’t significant consequences to bucking the hard progressive wing of their party, the sooner we’ll see some sanity on border issues. A majority of Americans are for secure borders. Politically it should be easy to figure this one out - you piss off a few open borders progressives and you win over the independent voters.

Careful, you might trigger some more crocodile tears from AOC.
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

Democrats still haven't figured out people don't vote for them because they like illegal immigration and gun control and low capital gains taxes.

2022 is going to be another blood bath and donks will blame waycist voter supwession and gerrymandering and everything except their political stupidity.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

I'll just leave this here...

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Now ita come out via a whistleblower that BP agents must be vaccinated by Nov or be fired, yet illegals keep being re-rleased en masse into the interior untested and un vaxxed. You can’t make this shit up..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

Pwns wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:37 am Democrats still haven't figured out people don't vote for them because they like illegal immigration and gun control and low capital gains taxes.

2022 is going to be another blood bath and donks will blame waycist voter supwession and gerrymandering and everything except their political stupidity.
*gewwymandering

Be vewy vewy quiet…
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:25 pm Now ita come out via a whistleblower that BP agents must be vaccinated by Nov or be fired, yet illegals keep being re-rleased en masse into the interior untested and un vaxxed. You can’t make this shit up..
I thought you didn't believe whistle-blowers?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:24 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:25 pm Now ita come out via a whistleblower that BP agents must be vaccinated by Nov or be fired, yet illegals keep being re-rleased en masse into the interior untested and un vaxxed. You can’t make this shit up..
I thought you didn't believe whistle-blowers?
BDKaren had an epiphany - on January 20, whistle-blowers became believable and lying became wrong!
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

https://news.yahoo.com/panama-warns-eve ... 19651.html
Panama foreign minister Erika Mouynes expressed frustration to Axios that the Biden administration seemed caught off guard by the Haitian migrant crisis because "we sounded the alarm when we should have."

Why it matters: The worst may still be coming. Mouynes said there are as many as 60,000 migrants — mostly Haitian — poised to make their way north to the U.S.-Mexico border.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

89Hen wrote:https://news.yahoo.com/panama-warns-eve ... 19651.html
Panama foreign minister Erika Mouynes expressed frustration to Axios that the Biden administration seemed caught off guard by the Haitian migrant crisis because "we sounded the alarm when we should have."

Why it matters: The worst may still be coming. Mouynes said there are as many as 60,000 migrants — mostly Haitian — poised to make their way north to the U.S.-Mexico border.
^^^^ can confirm

And we are just going to let them in

2024 is going to make 1980 look like a minor political hiccup

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris