UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Biden’s Scorecard

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:22 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:15 am
OK houndawSG, nice attempt to put words into my mouth so you don't have to argue against what I actually posted. I didn't say there was "no difference" between them, I said "biden might not be in trump's league but he's a lot more corrupt then either of you think he is."
Speaking of putting words in mouths: You have no idea how corrupt I think he is.

I assume that anybody who has spent 50 years in Congress must be thoroughly corrupt. However thouroughly corrupt doesn't even scratch the surface of the evil homunculus they call "Trump". :coffee:
You've been pretty clear that you don't think he's as corrupt as trump.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. My opinion is that he's a lot closer to trump than most Democrats want to think.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:29 am
kalm wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:55 pm

Fake news.
No not fake news

The Border has been wide open for 3 years and we have no idea who’s here… that’s dangerous

Idiotic on Afghanistan withdrawal ignoring advice of senior military proves dangerous with the loss of service members

Emboldens China and could be comprised = dangerous

War in The Ukraine where Putin has taken advantage of his weakness twice now

Has allowed the military to fall apart with Woke leadership. He enabled losers that wasted time and money getting useless degrees by paying off college loans for them. No sense joining military for educational benefits if I can just sit home and let Joey pay

Now Iran….

Sorry but your attitude of “as long as it’s not Trump” blinded you from the reality of just who Biden is and puts the country at much greater risk … Pat yourself on the back for believing Biden is less dangerous than COVID
...I guess she just wasn't getting the intellectual stimulation from you that she needed....:rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:57 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:29 am

No not fake news

The Border has been wide open for 3 years and we have no idea who’s here… that’s dangerous

Idiotic on Afghanistan withdrawal ignoring advice of senior military proves dangerous with the loss of service members

Emboldens China and could be comprised = dangerous

War in The Ukraine where Putin has taken advantage of his weakness twice now

Has allowed the military to fall apart with Woke leadership. He enabled losers that wasted time and money getting useless degrees by paying off college loans for them. No sense joining military for educational benefits if I can just sit home and let Joey pay

Now Iran….

Sorry but your attitude of “as long as it’s not Trump” blinded you from the reality of just who Biden is and puts the country at much greater risk … Pat yourself on the back for believing Biden is less dangerous than COVID
...I guess she just wasn't getting the intellectual stimulation from you that she needed....:rofl:
Nah, most loser types didn’t join military, not their thing and the females were just as smart, if not smarter than the males. Tough call though
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Liar liar pants on fire :dunce: . Inflation (that 17.3% number) is not coming down. He says the price of eggs, milk & chicken & gas have come down. Blatant lie, and I doubt anyone who shops for groceries, goes to restaurants (food prices up over 20% 2021-2023) or to gas stations believes him.

Even ‘It just gooing to be transitory’ Yellen contradicts him:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:43 am Liar liar pants on fire :dunce: . Inflation (that 17.3% number) is not coming down. He says the price of eggs, milk & chicken & gas have come down. Blatant lie, and I doubt anyone who shops for groceries, goes to restaurants (food prices up over 20% 2021-2023) or to gas stations believes him.

If any of this verbal flatulence were true we'd be hearing about it every day instead of hearing about Hunter Biden. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

The clock is ticking on dunce Biden to hit Iran

I’m not confident he’ll do anything meaningful, his track record on foreign policy shows he’s gotten everything wrong
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

“The parents of one of the U.S. soldiers killed in a drone strike in Jordan spoke out Tuesday morning about the loss of their daughter, as they await a phone call from President Biden. “

Pathetic idiot aka Joey Rotten
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:18 am
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:43 am Liar liar pants on fire :dunce: . Inflation (that 17.3% number) is not coming down. He says the price of eggs, milk & chicken & gas have come down. Blatant lie, and I doubt anyone who shops for groceries, goes to restaurants (food prices up over 20% 2021-2023) or to gas stations believes him.

If any of this verbal flatulence were true we'd be hearing about it every day instead of hearing about Hunter Biden. :coffee:
Nothing I said that wasn’t true. We are hearing about it practically every day. You must have not been paying attention..
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:22 am “The parents of one of the U.S. soldiers killed in a drone strike in Jordan spoke out Tuesday morning about the loss of their daughter, as they await a phone call from President Biden. “

Pathetic idiot aka Joey Rotten
Holy disrespectful word salad. :ohno:

So Biden isn’t attending the arrival of the bodies for the ‘3 folks fighting for the administration’. Maybe his handlers don’t want him to be seen checking his watch.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:41 am The clock is ticking on dunce Biden to hit Iran

I’m not confident he’ll do anything meaningful, his track record on foreign policy shows he’s gotten everything wrong
Well, MSDNC is worried about him ‘starting another fucking war’
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:54 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:41 am The clock is ticking on dunce Biden to hit Iran

Joey Rotten and his embarrassing useless administration sound horrible with these empty emotionless sound bites for the 3 people that died serving their country …. Never seen anything as bad as these self centered pieces of crap

Even the Sec of Defense sounded like a dipshit reading his 2 sentence prepared remarks…. Totally emotionless and shameful he couldn’t ad lib something from the heart

Still waiting for Dementia Joe
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:32 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:54 am
Joey Rotten and his embarrassing useless administration sound horrible with these empty emotionless sound bites for the 3 people that died serving their country …. Never seen anything as bad as these self centered pieces of crap

Even the Sec of Defense sounded like a dipshit reading his 2 sentence prepared remarks…. Totally emotionless and shameful he couldn’t ad lib something from the heart

Still waiting for Dementia Joe
So for clarification, you guys…

Want him to start a war with Iran?

Within 2 days of this attack on our troops happening?

And his lack of emotion regarding the sacrifice of our troops is maddening?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

So being the worlds punching bag is a good strategy? Biden should hit Iran hard on all fronts or he’ll just be passing the problem on to the next administration. Russia and China are laughing at clown Biden

and yes, an administration that could care a less about military deaths just gives more reason not to like them…
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:30 am
houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:22 am

Speaking of putting words in mouths: You have no idea how corrupt I think he is.

I assume that anybody who has spent 50 years in Congress must be thoroughly corrupt. However thouroughly corrupt doesn't even scratch the surface of the evil homunculus they call "Trump". :coffee:
You've been pretty clear that you don't think he's as corrupt as trump.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. My opinion is that he's a lot closer to trump than most Democrats want to think.
Only one of them is running for office while he's out on bail. :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:57 am So being the worlds punching bag is a good strategy? Biden should hit Iran hard on all fronts or he’ll just be passing the problem on to the next administration. Russia and China are laughing at clown Biden

and yes, an administration that could care a less about military deaths just gives more reason not to like them…
Did Biden put our bases in the Middle East?

Has he waited too long to respond on all fronts?

You must hate Trump for his disregard of our service members.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:42 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:57 am So being the worlds punching bag is a good strategy? Biden should hit Iran hard on all fronts or he’ll just be passing the problem on to the next administration. Russia and China are laughing at clown Biden

His track record on foreign policy doesn’t inspire confidence ….. I’m not in a big hurry for him to respond as long as it is effective. Do you really have any confidence in him….
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:47 am
kalm wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:42 am

His track record on foreign policy doesn’t inspire confidence ….. I’m not in a big hurry for him to respond as long as it is effective. Do you really have any confidence in him….
I have confidence in our government writ large to execute strikes with precision. We have a kick ass military and Joe is an old school neo-con as I’m guessing are his advisors. My concern is regional escalation. We are starting to fight a war for Israel. That’s not good.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:56 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:47 am

I have confidence in our government writ large to execute strikes with precision. We have a kick ass military and Joe is an old school neo-con as I’m guessing are his advisors. My concern is regional escalation. We are starting to fight a war for Israel. That’s not good.
But fighting a war for Ukraine was?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:09 am

Miles of difference beginning with Russia/Putin being a much greater threat to Democracy and western values than Hamas. Also the scale of invasion conpared to a terrorist strike. There is also a more direct threat to our troops in the ME at least in the short term than there is of Russia attacking a NATO member.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Doesn't the reverse question also apply? Why are all the MAGAt yahoos who want us to stick our head in the sand and stay out of foreign wars like Ukraine criticizing biden for not responding with force in the Middle East?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:02 am

Doesn't the reverse question also apply? Why are all the MAGAt yahoos who want us to stick our head in the sand and stay out of foreign wars like Ukraine criticizing biden for not responding with force in the Middle East?
Because Russia or Ukraine didn’t target Americans to kill them
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

"China’s hackers are positioning on American infrastructure in preparation to wreak havoc and cause real-world harm to American citizens and communities, if and when China decides the time has come to strike," he added

Quote from FBI director

Biden not only turned on the green light for our country to be invaded by illegals, he has emboldened criminals across the globe
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:14 am

Miles of difference beginning with Russia/Putin being a much greater threat to Democracy and western values than Hamas. Also the scale of invasion conpared to a terrorist strike. There is also a more direct threat to our troops in the ME at least in the short term than there is of Russia attacking a NATO member.
Yeah big difference.
-Russia/Ukraine a war over territory.
-Israel/Hamas a war over the right to exist.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:57 am
kalm wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:14 am
Yeah big difference.
-Russia/Ukraine a war over territory.
-Israel/Hamas a war over the right to exist.
:suspicious: I'm pretty sure Ukraine sees their war with russia as a war over the right to exist. Long-term, russia isn't going to stop until they've absorbed Ukraine and the Ukrainian people will be forced to either accept that they're "russian" or be shipped to Siberia for genocide.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:04 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:02 am
Because Russia or Ukraine didn’t target Americans to kill them
So we should stay out of foreign wars unless Americans are targeted and killed?

How many Americans are targeted and killed overseas?