Biden’s Scorecard

Political discussions
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Biden’s Scorecard

Post by AZGrizFan »

Let’s take a peek at some of Biden’s “accomplishments” in his first 7 months in office:

1) Worst foreign policy debacle in nearly 50 years unfolding before our eyes
2) Highest level of illegals crossing the border in 24 years
3) Highest inflation rate in 13 years
4) Reduced to begging OPEC for more oil, after taking over a country that had achieved energy independence
5) Taliban got a country
6) Russia got a pipeline
7) Shut down construction of America’s pipeline
8) Highest gas prices in six years (oh, since Obama’s 2nd term…hmmmm)
9) Added $4 Trillion to the national debt
10) Pissed off EVERY member of NATO in one fell swoop
11) Incented millions of Americans to stay home and not work, blunting economic growth/recovery
12) Raised (or proposed raising) taxes, blunting economic growth/recovery

….and the list goes on. But look, JSO, Biden is setting some records too! Yay America!
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Re: Biden’s Scorecard

Post by CitadelGrad »

In Biden's defense, he did raise the price of insulin.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

But at least he behaves on Twitter.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

That’s not even counting:

13) Bending over once again for Iran
14) Sucking the UN’s dick once again
15) Blowing WHO in the middle of Main Street again

Just an all around bang up job, Joey.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

:popcorn:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:22 pm:popcorn:
:popcorn: I'm looking forward to JSO libsplaining to us why this is all Trump's fault.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:26 pm
SDHornet wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:22 pm:popcorn:
:popcorn: I'm looking forward to JSO libsplaining to us why this is all Trump's fault.
Yeah not reading that War and Peace drivel. Please provide the tldr; version for me after he publishes it. :lol:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:58 pm Let’s take a peek at some of Biden’s “accomplishments” in his first 7 months in office:

4) Reduced to begging OPEC for more oil, after taking over a country that had achieved energy independence
5) Taliban got a country
6) Russia got a pipeline
11) Incented millions of Americans to stay home and not work, blunting economic growth/recovery

….and the list goes on. But look, JSO, Biden is setting some records too! Yay America!
The only thing I would cavet is that the Taliban got a country last year...they only collected it this year.

And since when does adding to the national debt matter? Politicians don't care about that and neither do the voters. :lol:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:30 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:26 pm

Yeah not reading that War and Peace drivel. Please provide the tldr; version for me after he publishes it. :lol:
I've got the cliff notes ahead of time.

Biden - See Trump.
Trump - BAD! ORANGE MAN BAD! RAWR!

FTR - as much as I despise and bitch about Trump, he had some policies that I agreed with and supported. So, keep that in mind before you all start trying to hammer me.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:57 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:58 pm Let’s take a peek at some of Biden’s “accomplishments” in his first 7 months in office:

5) Taliban got a country
6) Russia got a pipeline

The only thing I would cavet is that the Taliban got a country last year...they only collected it this year.

And since when does adding to the national debt matter? Politicians don't care about that and neither do the voters. :lol:
The rate at which you go into debt certainly matters. Otherwise you could say, 1 trillion, 10 trillion, 100 trillion, whatever is after a trillion, its all the same.

The voters do care about the results though- skyrocketing inflation other negative consenquences (worst of which we haven’t seen yet).
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Worst FB debacle in 50 years? :?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:43 am

The letter next to the President's name when you go into debt certainly matters.

The voters do care about the results though- skyrocketing inflation other negative consenquences (worst of which we haven’t seen yet).
FYP
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

The rate at which you go into debt certainly matters. Otherwise you could say, 1 trillion, 10 trillion, 100 trillion, whatever is after a trillion, its all the same.

They don't care. Look at how much it's risen since 2001. Obama and Trump added YUGE amounts. Their supporters either ignored it or didn't care.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Let's face it, Biden has been abysmal. Trump may have been an ass of the highest order (and he was) but even he stumbled into some good outcomes. I don't see even that happening yet with Biden. 50 years of a crappy political record are manifesting into a truly disastrous Presidency. And let's face it, being elderly and clearly not the guy he was even just 5 years ago is a significant factor as well. This is going to be a textbook case of why we won't elect a doddering old man to the White House again - he just doesn't have it, if he ever did.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:55 am Let's face it, Biden has been abysmal. Trump may have been an ass of the highest order (and he was) but even he stumbled into some good outcomes. I don't see even that happening yet with Biden. 50 years of a crappy political record are manifesting into a truly disastrous Presidency. And let's face it, being elderly and clearly not the guy he was even just 5 years ago is a significant factor as well. This is going to be a textbook case of why we won't elect a doddering old man to the White House again - he just doesn't have it, if he ever did.
So knowing those things last fall why did you vote for him? Not trying to be snarky, genuinely curious.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:55 am Let's face it, Biden has been abysmal. Trump may have been an ass of the highest order (and he was) but even he stumbled into some good outcomes. I don't see even that happening yet with Biden. 50 years of a crappy political record are manifesting into a truly disastrous Presidency. And let's face it, being elderly and clearly not the guy he was even just 5 years ago is a significant factor as well. This is going to be a textbook case of why we won't elect a doddering old man to the White House again - he just doesn't have it, if he ever did.
I saw something a few days ago that we consider people in their 70s-80s unable to work in the modern workforce...except as politicians. :ohno:

Honestly - Biden/Harris was an awful ticket. Considering the alternative and considering that my vote matters none b/c we don't elect based off popular vote, it really made no difference who I voted for. York County/ SC is red and will always be red.

I'm looking forward to 2024. There are two possibilities that entertain me: Nikki Haley and Tim Scott (not a HUGE fan of Tim but I like what he's done for SC). Nikki was a good governor (and i'll overlook her Clemson fandom and hatred for CCU)
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Ibanez wrote:
I saw something a few days ago that we consider people in their 70s-80s unable to work in the modern workforce...except as politicians. :ohno:

Honestly - Biden/Harris was an awful ticket. Considering the alternative and considering that my vote matters none b/c we don't elect based off popular vote, it really made no difference who I voted for. York County/ SC is red and will always be red.

I'm looking forward to 2024. There are two possibilities that entertain me: Nikki Haley and Tim Scott (not a HUGE fan of Tim but I like what he's done for SC). Nikki was a good governor (and i'll overlook her Clemson fandom and hatred for CCU)
I knew Tim when he was on the Charleston County school board. He is one of a couple Republicans who could pull me back to a vote for the GOP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Brutal article in The Atlantic:

“What the Biden foreign-policy record shows, I think, is a man who behaves as if he knows much more than he does, who has far too much confidence in his own judgment in the face of contrary advice from experts. (My hunch is he’s overcompensating for an intellectual inferiority complex, which has manifested itself in his history of plagiarism, lying about his academic achievements, and other embellishments.)”

That is him in a nutshell

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... rd/619799/

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

CID1990 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:21 am Brutal article in The Atlantic:

“What the Biden foreign-policy record shows, I think, is a man who behaves as if he knows much more than he does, who has far too much confidence in his own judgment in the face of contrary advice from experts. (My hunch is he’s overcompensating for an intellectual inferiority complex, which has manifested itself in his history of plagiarism, lying about his academic achievements, and other embellishments.)”

When you're a Donk and have lost The Atlantic, you're in deep shit. :nod:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:16 am

This?
Last edited by UNI88 on Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

CID1990 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:19 am
Ibanez wrote:

I knew Tim when he was on the Charleston County school board. He is one of a couple Republicans who could pull me back to a vote for the GOP.

The other being DeSantis. :nod: :nod: :nod:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Baldy wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:26 am
CID1990 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:21 am Brutal article in The Atlantic:

When you're a Donk and have lost The Atlantic, you're in deep shit. :nod:
CNN hasn't been nice either.
Biden is failing to adequately explain why he so badly failed to predict the swift collapse of the Afghan state. And his credibility has been sullied because his confident downplaying of the risks of the withdrawal has been repeatedly confounded by events. Seven months into his term, Biden no longer gets credit simply for not being Donald Trump.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/19/politics ... index.html
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:33 am
CID1990 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:19 am

The other being DeSantis. :nod: :nod: :nod:
Nope. DeSantis is a no go.

I'd take Tim Scott over DeSantis.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:30 am
Ibanez wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:16 am

This?
That's it :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:12 am

They don't care. Look at how much it's risen since 2001. Obama and Trump added YUGE amounts. Their supporters either ignored it or didn't care.
This. The debt issue is one neither side of the aisle has any real plans to address.