SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Biden’s Scorecard

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:09 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:39 pm Punch that face. You deserve it!

Can you find any of his report cards from grade school? :lol:

You aren't even trying anymore SG, just an old whore that don't give a good fuck for nothing.... :ohno:
Ah yes. The old, "Joey's seen the light. He's a changed person for the better".
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:34 am
kalm wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:56 am

Prediction: gas prices will go up prior to the election with the Saudi’s control of a huge chunk of crude production as well as the the largest refinery in the U.S.
Nationalize oil. :coffee:
Sure Hugo …
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Foreign policy continues to be a disaster under Biden.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:28 pm Foreign policy continues to be a disaster under Biden.
JoBozo was slow to respond to this situation that’s been exploding for over a week now. Haiti is only 500 miles from Miami

Gangs are in control of Port Au Prince and the lead is a thug coined … Barbque… got that name from burning families alive inside of their homes
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

This weekend saw Niger, according to the Department of Defense, "announcing an end to the status of forces agreement between Niger and the United States." Colonel Major Amadou Abdramane, the spokesperson for the military junta, the so-called National Council for the Safeguard of the Homeland, complained on local television about the U.S.’ "condescending attitude" and said that a U.S. delegation which met junta officials in Niger this past week had "the intention to deny the sovereign Nigerien people the right to choose their partners and types of partnerships capable of truly helping them fight against terrorism."
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Joey is letting it all fall apart with his TDS like focus on the evil MAGA crowd.

The world is breaking away from US influence on Joey Rottens pathetic watch
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Joe Xi Biden’s dirty laundry money route exposed with facts

Media silent on orders from Red China 🇨🇳 and others at war with America
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:35 am Joe Xi Biden’s dirty laundry money route exposed with facts

A Dave Ruben siting!

:lol:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:38 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:35 am Joe Xi Biden’s dirty laundry money route exposed with facts

A Dave Ruben siting!

:lol:
Did you listen to Byron ? Of course not :lol:

I don’t know anything about Dave Rubin except he played some pretty incriminating evidence laid out by Mr Donalds
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

This sums it up nicely

but…but…but…I absolutely love cognitively-absent Biden and his band of idiotic, incompetent, Ivy League puppet-master ideologues that completely botched the Afghan exit, emboldened the Ruskies to spark their aggression in UKR, paid tribute to their Iranian overlords enabling them to make it rain for their terrorists-by-proxy, are choking on China, and are muddling up the Middle East so badly that we have celebrity chefs dictating our strategy & policy in that powder keg of a region.

Xxxxxx cannot stand President Trump, in general, either…but he and the people / party behind him (including, hopefully, a strong VP pick, instead of the brain-dead hyena we have now) are our only chance to stop the complete collapse of the US that we have seen foreshadowed in the past 3.25 years.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:27 am This sums it up nicely

but…but…but…I absolutely love cognitively-absent Biden and his band of idiotic, incompetent, Ivy League puppet-master ideologues that completely botched the Afghan exit, emboldened the Ruskies to spark their aggression in UKR, paid tribute to their Iranian overlords enabling them to make it rain for their terrorists-by-proxy, are choking on China, and are muddling up the Middle East so badly that we have celebrity chefs dictating our strategy & policy in that powder keg of a region.

Xxxxxx cannot stand President Trump, in general, either…but he and the people / party behind him (including, hopefully, a strong VP pick, instead of the brain-dead hyena we have now) are our only chance to stop the complete collapse of the US that we have seen foreshadowed in the past 3.25 years.
Where did you get your news? From the toilet store?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

https://ewerickson.substack.com/p/th...eak-softly-and

The Biden Doctrine: Speak Loudly and Carry a Limp Stick
ERICK-WOODS ERICKSON

(excerpts below)

I want to begin this week with the Israeli situation as word comes the IDF has pulled back from its “active invasion” phase. Israel is one of a growing number of countries to have made the mistake of trusting Joe Biden.

But Biden, a man we are told is the “adult in the room,” decided he needed to reverse course on Israel because of his own domestic political problems. Israel slowing down its campaign to humor Biden was a fatal mistake that will leave it vulnerable and will leave Hamas in place and Iran both emboldened and enriched by Joe Biden’s policies.

Ukraine is similarly situated. Biden promised the nation a lot and delivered a little — slow walking everything.

Taiwan should take notice of Ukraine and Israel’s fates. The Biden Administration talks a good game and never lives up to the expectations

In Niger, Islamic radicals are on the rise and Americans have been booted after Biden Administration officials belittled and lectured the new military junta to its face — insulting them.

The world is careening towards a third World War and the American press corps — which supposedly holds the powerful accountable — is more interested in stopping Donald Trump than holding Biden accountable. But the problem is, actually, the press is on his team and the progressives like the policies.American foreign policy cannot function when its leadership and the press designed to hold it accountable sees the United States as an oppressive, colonizing power and its enemies as oppressed, colonized victims. Since October 7, 2023, and Hamas’s invasion of Israel, U.S. foreign policy workers in the White House and State Department as well as a flood of journalists, have all made clear they are on the side of the terrorists.

Israel will not accomplish its goal of rooting out Hamas because it tried to accommodate Joe Biden and is now betrayed. Ukraine cannot oust Russia not because of the U.S. House slow-walking funding, but because Biden has slow walked everything he has promised. Taiwan will be invaded. Islamic terror will spread in Africa. Iran will keep funding terrorism. American enemies will keep crossing our border waiting for the signal to unleash hell domestically in the United States, killing Americans across this nation.
All of this is thanks to Joe Biden and the progressives who advise him.
The world needs American leadership. Instead, Joe Biden speaks loudly and carries a limp stick.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:02 am https://ewerickson.substack.com/p/th...eak-softly-and

ERICK-WOODS ERICKSON

(excerpts below)

I want to begin this week with the Israeli situation as word comes the IDF has pulled back from its “active invasion” phase. Israel is one of a growing number of countries to have made the mistake of trusting Joe Biden.

But Biden, a man we are told is the “adult in the room,” decided he needed to reverse course on Israel because of his own domestic political problems. Israel slowing down its campaign to humor Biden was a fatal mistake that will leave it vulnerable and will leave Hamas in place and Iran both emboldened and enriched by Joe Biden’s policies.

Ukraine is similarly situated. Biden promised the nation a lot and delivered a little — slow walking everything.

Taiwan should take notice of Ukraine and Israel’s fates. The Biden Administration talks a good game and never lives up to the expectations

In Niger, Islamic radicals are on the rise and Americans have been booted after Biden Administration officials belittled and lectured the new military junta to its face — insulting them.

The world is careening towards a third World War and the American press corps — which supposedly holds the powerful accountable — is more interested in stopping Donald Trump than holding Biden accountable. But the problem is, actually, the press is on his team and the progressives like the policies.American foreign policy cannot function when its leadership and the press designed to hold it accountable sees the United States as an oppressive, colonizing power and its enemies as oppressed, colonized victims. Since October 7, 2023, and Hamas’s invasion of Israel, U.S. foreign policy workers in the White House and State Department as well as a flood of journalists, have all made clear they are on the side of the terrorists.

Israel will not accomplish its goal of rooting out Hamas because it tried to accommodate Joe Biden and is now betrayed. Ukraine cannot oust Russia not because of the U.S. House slow-walking funding, but because Biden has slow walked everything he has promised. Taiwan will be invaded. Islamic terror will spread in Africa. Iran will keep funding terrorism. American enemies will keep crossing our border waiting for the signal to unleash hell domestically in the United States, killing Americans across this nation.
The world needs American leadership. Instead, Joe Biden speaks loudly and carries a limp stick.
Israel has turned the world against them. Biden should have been pressuring them much more.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:02 am

ERICK-WOODS ERICKSON

(excerpts below)

Limp stick? biden has ED? That's 2 presidents in a row. What are the odds?

BDK, how am I doing at trying to shift the focus to an irrelevant detail to distract from the point of a post?

CH, you do know that this is just one person's opinion. He isn't a journalist. There are no standards that he has to follow. He throws his opinions out there on substack kind of like how you and I do here.
Last edited by UNI88 on Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:58 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:02 am https://ewerickson.substack.com/p/th...eak-softly-and

ERICK-WOODS ERICKSON

(excerpts below)

Israel has turned the world against them. Biden should have been pressuring them much more.
In Israel's defense, most of the world was already against them anyway. Antisemitism isn't a new thing, vociferous criticism of Israel isn't a new thing, and much of the world was pretty quiet after 10/7, and when speaking up, many said Israel had it coming. A lot of the college protests against Israel started right after 10/7 before they had even struck back. Israel is surrounded by people who are committed to the annihilation of Israel. It's been that way for almost a century, and it will continue that way until they succeed. Most of the world has been fine with that for quite some time now.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:08 am

In Israel's defense, most of the world was already against them anyway. Antisemitism isn't a new thing, vociferous criticism of Israel isn't a new thing, and much of the world was pretty quiet after 10/7, and when speaking up, many said Israel had it coming. A lot of the college protests against Israel started right after 10/7 before they had even struck back. Israel is surrounded by people who are committed to the annihilation of Israel. It's been that way for almost a century, and it will continue that way until they succeed. Most of the world has been fine with that for quite some time now.
What at the core, is the cause of so much hate against Israel?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:16 am
GannonFan wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:08 am

Antisemitism, pure and simple. Two of the major religions of the world, Islam and Christianity, have fanned, if not outright advocated, antisemitism for the past two millenniums. Heck, the Catholic Church only stopped blaming the Jews for killing Christ back with Vatican 2 in the 60's. Couple all that with China looking down on anything not Chinese and you have almost 6 billion of the world's population holding at best a dim view of Judaism and its adherents, and at worst a virulent Nazi-like wish to eradicate it from the Earth. If Israel can hold out for another 4 or 5 centuries then I think they might make it. :ohno:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:31 am

Antisemitism, pure and simple. Two of the major religions of the world, Islam and Christianity, have fanned, if not outright advocated, antisemitism for the past two millenniums. Heck, the Catholic Church only stopped blaming the Jews for killing Christ back with Vatican 2 in the 60's. Couple all that with China looking down on anything not Chinese and you have almost 6 billion of the world's population holding at best a dim view of Judaism and its adherents, and at worst a virulent Nazi-like wish to eradicate it from the Earth. If Israel can hold out for another 4 or 5 centuries then I think they might make it. :ohno:
I’ll stand corrected. Still…Israel’s current actions aren’t helping their own cause nor are they humanitarian in any meaningful way.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:53 am

I’ll stand corrected. Still…Israel’s current actions aren’t helping their own cause nor are they humanitarian in any meaningful way.
They're not helping their cause from a humanitarian or world opinion perspective but are they helping their cause by demonstrating their resolve and how far they're willing to go to protect Israeli lives to their enemies?

“Knocking him down won the first fight. I wanted to win all the next ones, too. So they'd leave me alone.”
― Orson Scott Card, Ender’s Game
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

That’s very helpful

Thanks
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:17 am

They're not helping their cause from a humanitarian or world opinion perspective but are they helping their cause by demonstrating their resolve and how far they're willing to go to protect Israeli lives to their enemies?

“Knocking him down won the first fight. I wanted to win all the next ones, too. So they'd leave me alone.”
Yes…hence “long term” implications. Assuming you’re also including the end of Enders Game?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

The only way they'd be helping their cause is if they are truly dismantling Hamas's ability to wage terror. Granted, the rest of the world doesn't care about that, but I'm sure the Israeli's do. But to take your point, if they are so ruthless and indiscriminating in the impact of their military efforts that they create more people resolved to see the annihilation of Israel then ultimately this doesn't help their cause.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:41 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:17 am

Yes…hence “long term” implications. Assuming you’re also including the end of Enders Game?
It's been a long time since I watched the movie and a long, long time since I read the book so the end is foggy. I started rewatching it last night though. I believe Ender felt extreme guilt and helped the Formics restart.

The bottom line is that any peace with hamas is temporary. They will use it to recruit, train and rearm before launching another attack(s). Israeli security requires that they be removed from the board. Can that happen with the typical peace deal?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

ERICK-WOODS ERICKSON

(excerpts below)

Kalm gets an F
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:17 pm

Kalm gets an F
I worked real hard for it too. How does it feel to be constantly owned by an F student?