Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Re: Biden’s Scorecard

Post by JohnStOnge »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:33 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:01 pm

In a roundabout way he's not wrong:
  • Has trump discussed bringing back hangings, firing squads and the guillotine?
  • Is the percentage of black people convicted of violent crimes disproportionately higher than their percentage of the population?
  • If trump brings back hangings, are blacks more likely to be hung than whites?

Hint: ‘Rolling Stone’ and ‘anonymous unamed source’ = Fake News
Actually he didn't say you should inject light. He said this:
So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?
And, while he didn't talk about injecting ''bleach,'' he did talk about injecting ''disinfectant.'' Here is the quote:
And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:39 pm The Race Baiter in Chief trying to inflame black/white racial divisions
  • Is the percentage of black people convicted of violent crimes disproportionately higher than their percentage of the population?
Well, technically, ''lynching'' is defined as ''to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission.''
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:15 pm

Well, lynching still means no legal trial. I've never been a Trump guy, and I try not to listen to him or read anything about him, but has he been advocating doing away with criminal trials? Maybe Joe is tossing this in with the whole Jim Crow 2.0 that's going on right now, you know, where everyone has more access to the voting systems. :coffee: With that said, there are always going to be some people in favor of doing this. We generally call those folks criminals.
Or in the case of the county in Oklahoma that’s making news, they’re also called commissioners and sheriffs.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

So Biden still hasn’t held a real press conference in how long?

And if course the LA Times reporter is being relentlessly trolled and mocked, as she should be. No real journalist would allow their question to be posted in advance..Of course she wasn’t the only one, but she was the one Biden exposed..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

HI54UNI wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:51 am But walls don't work! :roll: :lol:
A year later, same story. Biden in Aug 2020:
"There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1,"
Today:
— The Biden administration has begun quietly filling in small portions of unfenced areas on the southern border where it had abruptly halted Trump-era projects after the president waged a brutal campaign condemning the idea of a wall.

The Department of Homeland Security is halfway through filling in 129 gaps in border wall projects after President Joe Biden had abruptly halted the remaining 300 miles of Trump-era wall construction when he took office in January 2021, according to DHS agency U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

The move, not publicized with pictures and press conferences, is a pivot by the White House from its knee-jerk reaction of stopping wall construction on Biden's first day in office that wasted billions of congressional funding and materials for the wall.

Dozens of gaps have been filled across Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Texas, where more than 450 miles of 18- and 30-foot slatted steel wall was installed by former President Donald Trump. But despite such efforts, much of the 2,000-mile boundary is wide open….
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... fills-gaps
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

It's been 2 years....

“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Winterborn wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:08 pm It's been 2 years....

And Biden calls it an extroidinaey success.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:51 pm
Winterborn wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:08 pm It's been 2 years....

And Biden calls it an extroidinaey success.
I didn't know you're from New Jersey. How bout that Chris Christie?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/2023/09/696636/

The Big Scam

Millionaire Joe
Despite receiving a limited government salary, Americans have witnessed “middle-class Joe” transform himself into “millionaire Joe.” Joe has an estimated worth of roughly $9 million while his son Hunter’s is estimated to be far higher.

How did this occur? Subpoenaed bank records that show the Biden family created over 20 shell companies and they received roughly $20 million in payments from foreign sources.

A total of nine Biden family members received unexplained wire transfers from foreign businesses. Even two of Biden’s grandchildren received payments. It’s unclear which grandchildren received payments, but most of them are in their early twenties with no personal or business ties to Ukraine, Russia, or China.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Aug 2020:
"There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1,"
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... ls-gaps%0A
HI54UNI wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:51 am But walls don't work! :roll: :lol:
Its only racist when conks do it:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

All caps on DRUDGE:
BIDEN BUILDING WALL
https://apnews.com/article/border-wall- ... 242f21ceb2
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:13 pm All caps on DRUDGE:
BIDEN BUILDING WALL
Where is the liberal outrage?

Joey Rotten, The worst President in U.S. history, is still supported by 36% of Americans tells the story of how stupid that 36% actually is
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:24 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:13 pm All caps on DRUDGE:
BIDEN BUILDING WALL

Joey Rotten, The worst President in U.S. history, is still supported by 36% of Americans tells the story of how stupid that 36% actually is
This commie was never outraged about Trump trying to build a wall. Protecting our borders and controlling immigration is an important job of the Feds. Something Biden is struggling with too. Trump just failed to do it and let Bannon grift millions off of it.

Hillary’s involvement with Honduras was something to be outraged by. Where’s the right wing outrage over the war on the drugs involving Latin America? Or that Reagan provided amnesty to millions of illegals? Or the outrage over illegal employers (most of them Republicans) that profit from undocumented labor?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:47 am

This commie was never outraged about Trump trying to build a wall. Protecting our borders and controlling immigration is an important job of the Feds. Something Biden is struggling with too. Trump just failed to do it and let Bannon grift millions off of it.

Hillary’s involvement with Honduras was something to be outraged by. Where’s the right wing outrage over the war on the drugs involving Latin America? Or that Reagan provided amnesty to millions of illegals? Or the outrage over illegal employers (most of them Republicans) that profit from undocumented labor?
Hilarious…. The only reason Trump struggled to protect our borders is because to many wanted him to fail at any cost

What Biden and Mayorkas did is criminally idiotic…. if they didn’t do it for you, Who were they doing that for?

Themselves
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Someone forgot to tell Joe his admin just came out supporting a wall, and waived 26 fed regs to get it built.. :rofl:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Haha sure buddy
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:12 am

Haha sure buddy
Go back and search my posts on the topic from the time Trump was elected. I’m a bit of an isolationist. Protecting the borders and controlling immigration is a crucial roll of government.

Us liberals are open minded to other ideas as well as the inevitability of change.

You should try it out some time. :)
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:23 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:12 am

Haha sure buddy
Go back and search my posts on the topic from the time Trump was elected. I’m a bit of an isolationist. Protecting the borders and controlling immigration is a crucial roll of government.

Us liberals are open minded to other ideas as well as the inevitability of change.

Other ideas

How about getting it right the first time …. Why is this so hard for liberals..

And how about explaining why the border was wide-open ever since the idiot BoJoJo stepped into the White House
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:57 am
kalm wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:23 am

Other ideas

And how about explaining why the border was wide-open ever since the idiot BoJoJo stepped into the White House
Adjust and adapt. Learn from mistakes. Every once in awhile you get it right from the start. That’s called life. Jordan MISSED 29 game winning shots. Jack Nicklaus finished runner up 20 times in majors. Losers!

Trump? Gets it right every time.

The point is I think Trump’s idea was correct from the start. The execution of it? Not so much.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:07 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:57 am

Other ideas

Adjust and adapt. Learn from mistakes. Every once in awhile you get it right from the start. That’s called life. Jordan MISSED 29 game winning shots. Jack Nicklaus finished runner up 20 times in majors. Losers!

The point is I think Trump’s idea was correct from the start. The execution of it? Not so much.
Adjust and adapt?

How about enforcing the law? It’s not hard

The Dems deliberately opened the border, has nothing to do with adjust and adapt

Why did they open the border in the first place? Who was it for?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:42 am
kalm wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:07 am

Adjust and adapt?

The Dems deliberately opened the border, has nothing to do with adjust and adapt

Oh…so now you’re a law and order guy? Go on…….?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:03 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:42 am

Adjust and adapt?

Why did Biden open the border?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:21 pm
kalm wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:03 am

Dunno. But it should be investigated. Even presidents are not above the law!
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:26 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:21 pm

Votes

They spend more time investigating but that is a result of the Banana Republic
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:51 pm
kalm wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:26 pm

Votes

They spend more time investigating but that is a result of the Banana Republic
Launch the investigation!