houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Disgraceful

Post by houndawg »

89Hen wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:33 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:37 am MSM did their job as most people followed hook, line and sinker, to vote for only these two, even though neither is, or was a good choice.
Would like to hear more here. You really think if the MSM promoted a third party candidate, people would vote for them in large numbers? The political machine is to blame. A viable third party candidate from either the DNC or GOP would never run for fear of splitting the vote and handing the win to the other party. That leaves us only true third party candidates who are always wackos when you drill down.
You got one that isn't an inbred booger-eater like Rand Paul??
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

houndawg wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:43 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:37 am And Biden defeated Trump in an election. Most of the country voted for a old man that still has temper tantrums, and a memory care escapee. MSM did their job as most people followed hook, line and sinker, to vote for only these two, even though neither is, or was a good choice.
True but still no comparison between the venality of the two. :coffee:
Their shit may smell different, but they are both still shit.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:37 am And Biden defeated Trump in an election. Most of the country voted for a old man that still has temper tantrums, and a memory care escapee. MSM did their job as most people followed hook, line and sinker, to vote for only these two, even though neither is, or was a good choice.
True but still no comparison between the venality or senility of the two. :coffee:
One wins one category, the other wins the other category.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:27 am
Winterborn wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:32 pm

Hell, after the last few months, I would welcome Obama back.
Obama was a functioning human being. Trump was a narcissistic buffoon and Biden is an elderly man going through cognitive decline in front of our very eyes. This is what happens when we elect people too old to even be elected Pope.
That is only part of the problem, IMHO. The biggest issue is that Congress is inept and has no desire to do their job. So people elect a President that says that they will do the job that Congress has declined to do in-favor of getting rich. People naturally are drawn to the type individuals who say they can fix things and get the job done and it is Congress (and the parties) that are pushing more and more power to the President as they (the position) are the easiest to blame and replace without affecting their positions (and income streams). We, as the voting public, have noticed that and go along with it as it fits our baser desires to have our personal beliefs implemented. It is why the who election process has become a cult of personality.

It is much deeper process than mere age being the primary contributor but it is the most visible one.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Good job Biden*.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Female soldier assaulted by Afghan refugees at Ft Bliss
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... uxbndlbing
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:08 pm

True but still no comparison between the venality of the two. :coffee:
Their shit may smell different, but they are both still shit.
Mouse turds vs elephant dung :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

From the movie "lions for lambs". Never seen it, but a spot on prediction.

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

houndawg wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:44 pm
89Hen wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:33 am
Would like to hear more here. You really think if the MSM promoted a third party candidate, people would vote for them in large numbers? The political machine is to blame. A viable third party candidate from either the DNC or GOP would never run for fear of splitting the vote and handing the win to the other party. That leaves us only true third party candidates who are always wackos when you drill down.
You got one that isn't an inbred booger-eater like Rand Paul??
How about a viable leader from the Conk or Donk party?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

HI54UNI wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:15 pm
It was worse than that. That was an order that had to come from VERY HIGH up. 3 days AFTER the strike, here’s the woke, lying Gen Benedict defending the indefensible, calling it a ‘righteous strike’ & the intelligence as "still valid."

"Secondly is we know that there was secondary explosions. Because there was secondary explosions, there’s a reasonable conclusion to be made that there was explosives in that vehicle. The third thing, as we know from a variety of other means, that at least one of those people that were killed was an ISIS facilitator."
Secondary explosion. LIE, unless water is a secondary explosion
ISIS facilitator -LIE
https://thepostmillennial.com/flashback ... righteous/

Not only did Milley not resign, no one has been disciplined or fired.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Sec Def, Gen Milley, and that other 4 star in charge of the Aghanistan debacle testified in front of Congress today. Anyone catch it? I see a headline that the generals & Sec Def contradicted Biden, saying they recommended some troops remain (2500), after Biden claims he was never told.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:50 pm
It was worse than that. That was an order that had to come from VERY HIGH up. 3 days AFTER the strike, here’s the woke, lying Gen Benedict defending the indefensible, calling it a ‘righteous strike’ & the intelligence as "still valid."

"Secondly is we know that there was secondary explosions. Because there was secondary explosions, there’s a reasonable conclusion to be made that there was explosives in that vehicle. The third thing, as we know from a variety of other means, that at least one of those people that were killed was an ISIS facilitator."
ISIS facilitator -LIE

The Post Millennial, I assume, is not known for it's bi-partisan editorials and appeal?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:55 pm Sec Def, Gen Milley, and that other 4 star in charge of the Aghanistan debacle testified in front of Congress today. Anyone catch it? I see a headline that the generals & Sec Def contradicted Biden, saying they recommended some troops remain (2500), after Biden claims he was never told.
Go to 2:35....

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

89Hen wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:55 pm Sec Def, Gen Milley, and that other 4 star in charge of the Aghanistan debacle testified in front of Congress today. Anyone catch it? I see a headline that the generals & Sec Def contradicted Biden, saying they recommended some troops remain (2500), after Biden claims he was never told.
Go to 2:35....

General McKenzie made sure in his answers that there would be no wiggle room for Biden. He was in the room and Biden heard every word.

They advised Biden and Biden chose not to take their advice, because like Donald Trump, Biden knows more than the generals.

BTW... Gen McKenzie is a graduate of The Citadel, Class of 79.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

The Department of Homeland Security on Tuesday denied U.S. landing rights for a charter plane carrying more than 100 Americans and U.S. green card holders evacuated from Afghanistan, organizers of the flight said.
https://news.yahoo.com/u-bars-flight-la ... 41271.html

:ohno: :ohno: What a disaster
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Message is just land. If you try to come legally, they will stop you. If you just come in, they'll put you up in a hotel before driving you to a US city to be released.
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:15 am
The Department of Homeland Security on Tuesday denied U.S. landing rights for a charter plane carrying more than 100 Americans and U.S. green card holders evacuated from Afghanistan, organizers of the flight said.

Well, there were some who had week old COVID negative tests. Its got to be within 3 days! COME ON MAN!
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

andy7171 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:46 am
Ibanez wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:15 am

Well, there were some who had week old COVID negative tests. Its got to be within 3 days! COME ON MAN!
:clap: :clap:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Did Milley really just blame the State Department and everyone else?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

SeattleGriz wrote:Did Milley really just blame the State Department and everyone else?
Yes, and he is not entirely incorrect

(just a little bit)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:50 pm

ISIS facilitator -LIE

Your concern for the Afghan people is touching, and a source of inspiration to us all. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

89Hen wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:45 am Message is just land. If you try to come legally, they will stop you. If you just come in, they'll put you up in a hotel before driving you to a US city to be released.
They'll give you a new car too, and a house, and the Democrats will pay for it all.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:08 pm

True but still no comparison between the venality or senility of the two. :coffee:
One wins one category, the other wins the other category.
I'd call the senility category pretty much a toss-up today - have you listened to fat boy lately? :shock:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:16 pm Did Milley really just blame the State Department and everyone else?

In the Beginning there was The Plan

and darkness was upon the faces of the implementers...
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

houndawg wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:45 am
89Hen wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:45 am Message is just land. If you try to come legally, they will stop you. If you just come in, they'll put you up in a hotel before driving you to a US city to be released.
They'll give you a new car too, and a house, and the Democrats will pay for it all.
Nice deflection. What I said was 100% true. :coffee: