Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Critical Race Theory

Post by Ibanez »

andy7171 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:27 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:21 am

No, it was the shit in the shower story that I'll never forget. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

For the record, I never shit in the shower. Showered in lieu for no TP and waffle stomped, but never dropped the deuce in it. That would be sick and disgusting!

:mrgreen:
Waffle stomped is a new one.... :rofl:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:13 am
kalm wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:30 am

That was mostly a troll. I think there are few actual Trumpers here (BDK, maybe SG and AZ). But he does represent the conservative side of American politics just like Hillary represented the liberal side.
Lol. If you think I’m a Trumper you haven’t been paying attention.

Reading is fundamental.
I only said maybe in your case. :kisswink:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

andy7171 wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:21 am No, it was the shit in the shower story that I'll never forget. :mrgreen:

For the record, I never shit in the shower. Showered in lieu for no TP and waffle stomped, but never dropped the deuce in it. That would be sick and disgusting!

I call that a “standing bidet”

BTW Thailand and Vietnam are bidet countries and once I figured out how to use them correctly without wetting the entire bathroom I actually liked them

nothing like a cold refreshing spray on the ol greasy starfish with a sink sprayer

All the charter sailboats there have sprayers in the heads which is brilliant... toilet paper is bad for holding tanks so if you have a watermaker then problem solved. My retirement boat is gonna have a buttsquirter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:30 am

That was mostly a troll. I think there are few actual Trumpers here (BDK, maybe SG and AZ). But he does represent the conservative side of American politics just like Hillary represented the liberal side.

Reading is fundamental.
That made me :lol:

You liked many of his policies but you don't show the blind, dick-slurping allegiance to Trump that the MAGAtards do.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:30 am
andy7171 wrote:

BTW Thailand and Vietnam are bidet countries and once I figured out how to use them correctly without wetting the entire bathroom I actually liked them

nothing like a cold refreshing spray on the ol greasy starfish with a sink sprayer

All the charter sailboats there have sprayers in the heads which is brilliant... toilet paper is bad for holding tanks so if you have a watermaker then problem solved. My retirement boat is gonna have a buttsquirter

Bought one of the seat attachment ones in March of 2020. Purchase of the year.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:22 am

Reading is fundamental.
Not sure “maybe” is even remotely close. Did I vote for him? Yes (in 2020), but given the alternatives I had no real choice. Have I not made it clear I do NOT want him to run in 2024? There are literally a dozen conservative candidates who would make an excellent presidential choice over Donald Trump. Can’t stand him or his delivery or his tweets or his ADHD, but he’s STILL a better presidential alternative than the damp dishrag currently occupying the Oval Office or anybody the donks might put up in the near future.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:57 am

Not sure “maybe” is even remotely close. Did I vote for him? Yes (in 2020), but given the alternatives I had no real choice. Have I not made it clear I do NOT want him to run in 2024? There are literally a dozen conservative candidates who would make an excellent presidential choice over Donald Trump. Can’t stand him or his delivery or his tweets or his ADHD, but he’s STILL a better presidential alternative than the damp dishrag currently occupying the Oval Office or anybody the donks might put up in the near future.
JFC, even I consider you a Trumpeter. :lol:
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

CID1990 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:59 pm
JohnStOnge wrote:On the 2022 elections thing: If I had to bet I'd bet the Democrats lose ground. But that's because of the history of mid term elections. I think that, even though neither party is particularly popular right now, The Democrat Party is doing better than the Republican Party right now.

The latest YouGov poll is an example. See https://docs.cdn.yougov.com/1aaz80mjhy/ ... Report.pdf. In that one 45% of registered voters view the Democrat Party favorably while 32% view the Republican Party favorably. 21% view the Democrat Party "very favorably." Only 9% view the Republican Party like that. Polls have error. But those are pretty big differences.

There's also the Gallup Party affiliation thing. In the latest check on that, Gallup had 50% either Democrat or leaning Democrat vs. 41% either Republican or leaning Republican.

Meanwhile Biden is still above 50% in the Real Clear Politics Job Approval rating. 52.2% approve vs. 43.8% disapprove. As you now, the highest Real Clear Politics job approval Trump ever got was 47.4%.

Again: If I had to bet, I'd bet the Republicans do well in 2022. Can't ignore the history. But, right now, the Republicans aren't doing real well in terms of public perception. Right now, they have a bigger problem in that regard than the Democrats do.
Hey whaddaya know!

Historical precedence!

Not to be confused with evidence... but then evidence is only used to decipher past events, not future ones... so I’ll give you this one.

However, historical precedence IS being used as evidence to argue in favor of zoonotic transfer as the COVID-19 origin.

Which makes me wonder...

How do you change logical gears so rapidly without throwing what few gaskets you have left?

It's not just historical precedence being used to argue in favor of zoonotic transfer. Molecular biology is involved as well.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Three words you never say when responding to a StOoge post: “Tell me more!”
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:45 pm
CID1990 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:59 pm
Hey whaddaya know!

Historical precedence!

Not to be confused with evidence... but then evidence is only used to decipher past events, not future ones... so I’ll give you this one.

However, historical precedence IS being used as evidence to argue in favor of zoonotic transfer as the COVID-19 origin.

Which makes me wonder...

How do you change logical gears so rapidly without throwing what few gaskets you have left?

It's not just historical precedence being used to argue in favor of zoonotic transfer. Molecular biology is involved as well.
Occam’s Razor applies here.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

andy7171 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:34 am

Well, I can’t help it if you have reading comprehension issues….
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-fort-w ... ing-grades
In 2016, the district’s board of trustees established the equity and excellent department "for the purpose of fighting against systemic racism directly."

The department’s handbook states that it will teach participants "a working understanding of critical race theory (CRT) and its central tenets" as part of its professional development program.

It also says faculty advisers for school Students Organized for Anti-Racism clubs "should have an internalized understanding of critical race theory so that they can recognize racial scenarios in the group and help guide students through the leadership development process with pedagogy that fosters student growth."
Oh klammy…….
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:20 pm https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-fort-w ... ing-grades
In 2016, the district’s board of trustees established the equity and excellent department "for the purpose of fighting against systemic racism directly."

The department’s handbook states that it will teach participants "a working understanding of critical race theory (CRT) and its central tenets" as part of its professional development program.

It also says faculty advisers for school Students Organized for Anti-Racism clubs "should have an internalized understanding of critical race theory so that they can recognize racial scenarios in the group and help guide students through the leadership development process with pedagogy that fosters student growth."
Oh klammy…….
Thank you.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Perfect retirement job: “chief equity officer.” That way, I can tell my grandkids that their Pop-Pop is a CEO!
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:59 pm Hey whaddaya know!

Historical precedence!

Which makes me wonder...

No, John, molecular biology is not being applied because scientists do not have the access. You are wrong.

Every single expert out there who is arguing that there is “evidence” for zoonotic transfer is relying completely on probability. Every single open source out there - they conclude with the misdirect that all previous pandemics were the result of zoonotic transfer.

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

andy7171 wrote:

The boat sounds killer but don't you have multiple female dependents? Seems like you might as well forget using the head
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Ivytalk wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:55 am
Baldy wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:50 pm

They really really really don't want to teach CRT to your kids...that's why they are fighting so hard against any anti-CRT legislation. :lol:
Brother Baldy, the teachers unions really really really don’t want to teach much of anything to our kids. Just another public employee union that wants its members to sit on their fat asses, do no work, and suck hard on the taxpayer teat. COVID gave the AFT and the NEA perfect cover.
I guess a lawyer would be an expert on parasites
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:55 pm

The boat sounds killer but don't you have multiple female dependents? Seems like you might as well forget using the head
Personally when I'm on a boat long distance I don't use the head anyway. I shit in a bucket in the cockpit and dump it overboard.

So the girls will have the head anyway.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

:rofl:

I really really don't want to vote for him but I can't help myself....
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:06 am

Personally when I'm on a boat long distance I don't use the head anyway. I shit in a bucket in the cockpit and dump it overboard.

...we're gonna need a bigger boat!
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

CID1990 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:06 am

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:18 am

:rofl:

I really really don't want to vote for him but I can't help myself....
No. The donks couldn’t help THEMSELVES. That is and always was the problem in 2020.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Critical race theory has its day in court
He writes, "There's a big difference between prohibiting racial discrimination and endorsing disparate impact theory. ... It's the difference between securing equality of opportunity regardless of race and guaranteeing equality of outcome based on race. It’s the difference between color blindness and critical race theory."
Now, “equitable” policies have previously been successfully challenged in the courts. However, Judge Ho’s opinion is notable because it establishes a clear dichotomy between the aspirations of the Civil Rights Act and those of Kendi and his followers, who believe, “The only remedy to racist discrimination is antiracist discrimination.” Ho does so directly by comparing Martin Luther King Jr.’s I Have a Dream speech and Kendi’s How to be an Antiracist.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:12 pm
andy7171 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:34 am

So you're saying just b/c you vote for a person, that doesn't mean you buy in to everything that person is about? For instance, just b/c you voted for Trump doesn't make you a Trumper.

Or because I voted for Biden, it doesn't make me a leftist, bleeding heart librul?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:56 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:12 pm

So you're saying just b/c you vote for a person, that doesn't mean you buy in to everything that person is about? For instance, just b/c you voted for Trump doesn't make you a Trumper.

Or because I voted for Biden, it doesn't make me a leftist, bleeding heart librul?

Yes on the first, no on the 2nd. Bleeding heart liberal fuck. :tothehand: :tothehand: