Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: POS Alert - Mar-a-Lago

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:44 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:41 am

I've been playing coy, but it's obvious you're full of shit and don't know what is actually happening at the audit. Good try though, and you're not the first on this board to trot out the same old talking points.

In the Election 2020 thread, I posted a Tweet in which they were interviewing one of the main workers to the audit and he even states they were using all sorts of methodologies to "un-gaslight" everyone and he doesn't believe the stories either. So here, the media has taken an honest admission and tried to spin it as crazy.

In regards to "several different vendors", they haven't even been able to get passwords or Splunk logs from MCBOS because they won't give them to the audit even though they have been subpoenaed.

There were three phases. Manual recount, physical ballot inspection and machine inspection. They are currently waiting for passwords and logs to perform the last phase.
Spunk logs!?!

No wonder it’s taken 6 months to get log in credentials!
My favorite is when the Secretary of State said ALL the voting machines will have to be replaced after they are inspected. If that doesn't tell you this is all political theater out of the Left.

You'll love this one Klam. Maricopa county made a big deal about the machine inspectors being accredited by the EAC. Well, Washington was just asked about who was accredited to inspect the Washington machines because the ones used by Washington had let their accreditation expire for our 2020 election.

Very interesting response. Pretty much they all let their accreditation expire because of the cyclical nature of elections AND the Washington machines did not need to be inspected...unless new software was added after the 2018 elections, to which she did not answer, but wasn't asked either.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

dbackjon wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:09 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:11 pm
FIFY..
Only a complete and utter anti-American asshole traitor would think Trump won the election, or that there was fraud. People like you and the rest of the "Stop the Steal" moron are committing sedition against the United States. Every single one of you should be stripped of citizenship and expelled from the country. From Trump on down, you are all anti-american, anti-democracy traitors.

Only way you assholes can Make America Great is to leave it - either die, or move.
I guess I'm a complete and utter anti-American asshole traitor because I think there was fraud. I don't think there was enough to overturn the election or that the election was stolen though. This election did highlight that there are weaknesses in our election systems that need to be fixed. Isn't it anit-American to stick your head in the sand and act like they're not there?

This thread is about the POS who lost the election. This conversation belongs in the 2020 Election thread you doofuses.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:38 am

Only a complete and utter anti-American asshole traitor would think Trump won the election, or that there was fraud. People like you and the rest of the "Stop the Steal" moron are committing sedition against the United States. Every single one of you should be stripped of citizenship and expelled from the country. From Trump on down, you are all anti-american, anti-democracy traitors.

Only way you assholes can Make America Great is to leave it - either die, or move.
I guess I'm a complete and utter anti-American asshole traitor because I think there was fraud. I don't think there was enough to overturn the election or that the election was stolen though. This election did highlight that there are weaknesses in our election systems that need to be fixed. Isn't it anit-American to stick your head in the sand and act like they're not there?

This thread is about the POS who lost the election. This conversation belongs in the 2020 Election thread you doofuses.
DBack with his usual schtick. Starts off with ad hominems and follows it up with all theatrics and no substance.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

The number was insignificant and they were Republicans anyway. They're trying to keep the subject off of voter suppression since its the only way they can hold power
:coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:35 pm

The number was insignificant and they were Republicans anyway. They're trying to keep the subject off of voter suppression since its the only way they can hold power
Kind of like how the Democrats want/need to let in illegal immigrants because they're losing the votes of legal immigrants? :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Voter suppression. Love the soft bigotry of low expectations.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:11 pm
FIFY..

:rofl:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:45 pm

Voter suppression. Love the soft bigotry of low expectations.
Is that like the low spark of high-heeled boys?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:49 pm

Kind of like how the Democrats want/need to let in illegal immigrants because they're losing the votes of legal immigrants? :coffee:
Illegal immigrants are here to keep wages down. :coffee:

Everybody knows that. Otherwise theyd just arrest a couple of employers and overnight there wouldn't be any jobs for illegals.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:03 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:49 pm

Everybody knows that. Otherwise theyd just arrest a couple of employers and overnight there wouldn't be any jobs for illegals.
Iowan's like Steve Kingm Covid Kim, and Joni Ernst HATE illegal immigrants - so much so they willingly let hundreds or thousands of large farms all across the state bring them in and do fuck all about it

But talking about stopping them makes for great political theatre and getting them votes.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

clenz wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:16 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:03 pm

Iowan's like Steve Kingm Covid Kim, and Joni Ernst HATE illegal immigrants - so much so they willingly let hundreds or thousands of large farms all across the state bring them in and do fuck all about it

But talking about stopping them makes for great political theatre and getting them votes.
Individually "they" can't do anything. It's ingrained inside the bureaucratic nightmare within the DHS filtered down through policy from inside the White House.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

King spent 20 years in Washington - didn't have a single piece of legislation put into law other than naming a single post office

Ernst is a poor mans Kim Reynolds who is a poor mans wanna be Donald Trump. She'll say anything to get the redneck portion of Iowa to vote for her

Reynolds is the fucking governor of Iowa with a majority republican house and senate lead by Chuck Grassley's kid. If she wanted to do something about it - and I mean actually wanted to do something about it - she would. She has more DUIs to her name - and then taken off her record through backdoor handshakes - than she has any piece of immigration reform passed. Leave it to Iowa to elect someone governor with 3 DUIs and didn't graduate with even a bachelors degree (in general studies in 2016) with no actual political experience to be governor.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

clenz wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:30 pm King spent 20 years in Washington - didn't have a single piece of legislation put into law other than naming a single post office

Ernst is a poor mans Kim Reynolds who is a poor mans wanna be Donald Trump. She'll say anything to get the redneck portion of Iowa to vote for her

Reynolds is the fucking governor of Iowa with a majority republican house and senate lead by Chuck Grassley's kid. If she wanted to do something about it - and I mean actually wanted to do something about it - she would. She has more DUIs to her name - and then taken off her record through backdoor handshakes - than she has any piece of immigration reform passed. Leave it to Iowa to elect someone governor with 3 DUIs and didn't graduate with even a bachelors degree (in general studies in 2016) with no actual political experience to be governor.
Good, good! Let the hate flow through you!
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:41 am
clenz wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:34 pm

If you haven't figured it out after using UV lights, specialized imaging equipment, multiple counts, computer-aided imaging analysis, multiple different companies going through the voting machines and finding nothing, and all the other dumb shit they've done you aren't going to find anything.

There is nothing iron clad about any of this. It's why 70 some court cases have been thrown out by courts all over America - including by judges appointed by Trump. It's why his lawyer has now been suspended by multiple jurisdictions for pushing this bullshit. His other lawyer has come out and tried to defend her statements of "no sane person would take what I said seriously".

This is a bunch of small dick trump cucks trying to appease their small dick diaper-wearing cult leader.
I've been playing coy, but it's obvious you're full of shit and don't know what is actually happening at the audit. Good try though, and you're not the first on this board to trot out the same old talking points.

In the Election 2020 thread, I posted a Tweet in which they were interviewing one of the main workers to the audit and he even states they were using all sorts of methodologies to "un-gaslight" everyone and he doesn't believe the stories either. So here, the media has taken an honest admission and tried to spin it as crazy.

In regards to "several different vendors", they haven't even been able to get passwords or Splunk logs from MCBOS because they won't give them to the audit even though they have been subpoenaed.

There were three phases. Manual recount, physical ballot inspection and machine inspection. They are currently waiting for passwords and logs to perform the last phase.
Boy - Chad is angry. :lol:

And you may think my "old talking points" aren't just that but they're facts meant to undermine the credibility of the audit and those conducting it. I don't understand why a group of people who want to ensure election integrity would use such an ill-equipped and un-experienced company. Why hire the wrong person for the job (and a person so financially and ideologically linked to the loser, whom you are trying to prove actually won)? Optics are everything in politics and the Az GOP screwed the pooch.

As to MCBOS - I don't blame them. This is the 3rd audit and it's partisan.

If they're using Splunk (i'm assuming for reporting / analysis) then that task should be complete fairly quickly. Splunk is a helluva tool.

I'm all for a recount if the people want it - but a 3rd, partisan recount isn't for the people. I don't know who it's for, really -MAGA Republicans who can't believe a senile old man beat their obese old man?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

So, dumb fuck, about that audit you kept telling me I knew nothing about and you were an expert on and was going to prove fraud

How’d that work out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

clenz wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:02 pm So, dumb fuck, about that audit you kept telling me I knew nothing about and you were an expert on and was going to prove fraud

How’d that work out?
Angry chad is best chad.

Here comes SG:

dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:51 am
kalm wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:44 am

Spunk logs!?!

No wonder it’s taken 6 months to get log in credentials!
My favorite is when the Secretary of State said ALL the voting machines will have to be replaced after they are inspected. If that doesn't tell you this is all political theater out of the Left.

You'll love this one Klam. Maricopa county made a big deal about the machine inspectors being accredited by the EAC. Well, Washington was just asked about who was accredited to inspect the Washington machines because the ones used by Washington had let their accreditation expire for our 2020 election.

Very interesting response. Pretty much they all let their accreditation expire because of the cyclical nature of elections AND the Washington machines did not need to be inspected...unless new software was added after the 2018 elections, to which she did not answer, but wasn't asked either.
Of course they have to be replaced. They've been tampered with by an untrustworthy, partisan outfit. If AOC took all the Texas voting machines to NY, and had her people "inspect" them, would Texas take them back? Hell no.
:thumb:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:47 am

DBack with his usual schtick. Starts off with ad hominems and follows it up with all theatrics and no substance.
That is the Trump schtick. And the GOP Schtick. All the GOP has had to offer for 40 years. Although the addition of treason and sedition is twist.
:thumb:
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

Hey Dback, what are you thoughts on the border whippings?
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

andy7171 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:32 am Hey Dback, what are you thoughts on the border whippings?
You'll have to wait. He is still processing the chaps.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

andy7171 wrote:Hey Dback, what are you thoughts on the border whippings?
I’m fairly certain Jon couldn’t decide whether to be offended or jealously aroused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Not if those weaknesses are what's helping keep your excuse for a political party relevant :coffee:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:51 pm

Not if those weaknesses are what's helping keep your excuse for a political party relevant :coffee:
What keeps the GOP relevant is the excuse of the other major political party. Both parties can thank the ineptness of the other party to keeping them alternatingly swinging back into power. The GOP will certainly take some power back in 2022, still a little too early to tell about 2024.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:14 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:51 pm
What keeps the GOP relevant is the excuse of the other major political party. Both parties can thank the ineptness of the other party to keeping them alternatingly swinging back into power. The GOP will certainly take some power back in 2022, still a little too early to tell about 2024.
I was wondering which political party old Houndie thought was mine.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:24 pm
GannonFan wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:14 pm

I was wondering which political party old Houndie thought was mine.
I'm sure he doesn't know. He's like a poster suffering from Tourette's - he pops up every now and then out of the blow, spouts off some quick little meaningless utterance, and then disappears again. It's his schtick.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation