Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Israel-Palestine Drama Thread

Post by BDKJMU »

Liberal Biden voters attacking a Jewish family in Miami:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/jewish-famil ... ner-report
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:38 am Liberal Biden voters attacking Jews in NYC:

Assholes...on both sides. Hey let’s come out of a pandemic and go back to bitterness and thuggery.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

And for the past four years these SAME people who are attacking the Jews and aligning with terrorists have been calling Trump and Trump supporters the Nazi’s. You seriously can’t make this shit up.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

These are hate crimes and they should be charged and prosecuted accordingly.

The FBI needs to throw it's resources at identifying these un-Americans just like they have been the perpetrators of the Capitol Riots.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:47 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:38 am Liberal Biden voters attacking Jews in NYC:

Assholes...on both sides. Hey let’s come out of a pandemic and go back to bitterness and thuggery.
Just like in the ME, its one side who are the aggressors here.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Sun May 23, 2021 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:04 pm

Kust like in the ME, its one side who are the aggressors here.
Did you type that with a straight face?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Hamas Calls For An Israeli ‘Cease-To-Exist-Fire’
This move is being hailed by the media as a truly remarkable and historic step forward and anyone who doesn’t agree is clearly an anti-peace warmonger. “How didn’t we think of this sooner?!” said an AP reporter, Jonathan Hallali. “Think of the lives that could’ve been saved if all of the Israelis stopped existing days ago!”

Despite the seemingly perfect solution proposed, Israelis have been quite disagreeable and unwilling to compromise with this simple request. “It just goes to show you that the Israelis were never serious about peace in the first place.” Hallali continued. “It doesn’t get any fairer than this and yet they continue to exist out of spite!”
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:15 pm Hamas Calls For An Israeli ‘Cease-To-Exist-Fire’
This move is being hailed by the media as a truly remarkable and historic step forward and anyone who doesn’t agree is clearly an anti-peace warmonger. “How didn’t we think of this sooner?!” said an AP reporter, Jonathan Hallali. “Think of the lives that could’ve been saved if all of the Israelis stopped existing days ago!”

Despite the seemingly perfect solution proposed, Israelis have been quite disagreeable and unwilling to compromise with this simple request. “It just goes to show you that the Israelis were never serious about peace in the first place.” Hallali continued. “It doesn’t get any fairer than this and yet they continue to exist out of spite!”
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Wow klam

count on you to be consistently and spectacularly wrong

I guess if those diners had not gotten angry at being spit on they wouldn't be assholes
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:17 am

Wow klam

I guess if those diners had not gotten angry at being spit on they wouldn't be assholes
Big picture...not just this instance, nitpicker.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:35 am Big picture...not just this instance, nitpicker.
Please post instances of others. :thumb:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:35 am
CID1990 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:17 am

Wow klam

Yeah there must be all kinds of examples of Jews instigating violence out there in that big picture of yours

Literally Jews are being attacked and harassed all over the world purely because they are Jews and you and the rest of the far left trot out this dumb Trumpian "good/bad people on both sides" pablum
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 8:21 am
kalm wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:35 am

Yeah there must be all kinds of examples of Jews instigating violence out there in that big picture of yours

Literally Jews are being attacked and harassed all over the world purely because they are Jews and you and the rest of the far left trot out this dumb Trumpian "good/bad people on both sides" pablum
Wait! You mean to tell me Jews are still being persecuted? GTFO!

That surely must mean there are bad people/good people only on one side. :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:10 am
CID1990 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 8:21 am

Why are you attempting to deflect from those specific instances by broadening the focus to your "big picture"? What did the Jews in those examples do to deserve that harassment and attempted oppression? Which ones of those Jews were the "bad people"? How is blaming the Jews in those examples for what is happening in Israel/Palestine and harassing them acceptable behavior? What those people did is a hate crime and they should be prosecuted accordingly.

Bigotry is bigotry and should not be acceptable regardless of the target.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

UNI88 wrote:
kalm wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:10 am Wait! You mean to tell me Jews are still being persecuted? GTFO!

Why are you attempting to deflect from those specific instances by broadening the focus to your "big picture"? What did the Jews in those examples do to deserve that harassment and attempted oppression? Which ones of those Jews were the "bad people"? How is blaming the Jews in those examples for what is happening in Israel/Palestine and harassing them acceptable behavior? What those people did is a hate crime and they should be prosecuted accordingly.

You’ll note that klam still hasn’t linked to any “big picture” instances of Jew-instigated violence or harassment

It is pretty much a hallmark of someone who is listening to unsubstantiated propaganda .. or as CNN likes to say, “....... X said without evidence.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:18 am

Don't ask him about Dr Ben Carson. :chair:
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

CID1990 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:52 am
UNI88 wrote:

You’ll note that klam still hasn’t linked to any “big picture” instances of Jew-instigated violence or harassment

It is pretty much a hallmark of someone who is listening to unsubstantiated propaganda .. or as CNN likes to say, “....... X said without evidence.”
Too many of our friends here have just given up thinking for themselves. :(
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:52 am
UNI88 wrote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This took about 30 seconds of finding but perhaps there’s more substantiated stuff out there.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/05/06/is ... kh-jarrah/
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Violence especially against kids is unacceptable. Not a fan of hate crimes...it should have current laws that address crime. But yes...prosecute away. I have no problem with that.

We all know the Muslim track record. I’m not deflecting. I’m pointing out that everyone’s shit stinks including ours. The right wing world view is well represented here. Consider my contributions, balance...

You’re welcome. :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:49 am

Violence especially against kids is unacceptable. Not a fan of hate crimes...it should have current laws that address crime. But yes...prosecute away. I have no problem with that.

We all know the Muslim track record. I’m not deflecting. I’m pointing out that everyone’s shit stinks including ours. The right-wing world view is well represented here. Consider my contributions, attempting to deflect attention away from left-wing bigotry, balance...

FYP
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:56 am
kalm wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:49 am

We all know the Muslim track record. I’m not deflecting. I’m pointing out that everyone’s shit stinks including ours. The right-wing world view is well represented here. Consider my contributions, attempting to deflect attention away from left-wing bigotry, balance...

FYP
Muslims are right wing too...so... :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:14 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:56 am
FYP
Good to know. Do the other Squatters know that Tlaib and Omar are right-wingers? Maybe they're all secretly right-wingers. Manchurian Nazis masquerading as progressive liberals.

Dance around and avoid it all you want but there is just as much evil done in the name of left-wing causes as there is right-wing causes.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:22 pm
kalm wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:14 pm

Good to know. Do the other Squatters know that Tlaib and Omar are right-wingers? Maybe they're all secretly right-wingers. Manchurian Nazis masquerading as progressive liberals.

Dance around and avoid it all you want but there is just as much evil done in the name of left-wing causes as there is right-wing causes.
Maybe but that’s an entirely different debate.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:03 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:22 pm

:suspicious: When did that stop us? The debate that you're trying to pin CID down on is entirely different from the points he's making as well.

The Palestinian cause in the US is very much a left-wing cause regardless of whether Muslims are right-wing or left-wing. The belief that the Palestinians in Gaza are victims and the Israelis are the aggressors is based on emotion and ideology, not reason and fact. Maybe the situation is too nuanced for you to comprehend ... ;)
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:18 pm
kalm wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:03 pm

:suspicious: When did that stop us? The debate that you're trying to pin CID down on is entirely different from the points he's making as well.

The Palestinian cause in the US is very much a left-wing cause regardless of whether Muslims are right-wing or left-wing. The belief that the Palestinians in Gaza are victims and the Israelis are the aggressors is based on emotion and ideology, not reason and fact. Maybe the situation is too nuanced for you to comprehend ... ;)
Imagine that. Left wingers taking a position based on emotion and ideology. Whodathunkit?