Political discussions
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Israel-Palestine Drama Thread

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:53 am So much global chaos and conflict certainly keeps the media diverted from The Joey Rotten show going on in the states, not that the corrupt 4th estate would ever report on the fraudster Biden anyway
This right here is what the medical profession would slearly diagnose as Tuskeegee-level BDS....so sad..... :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

For the “kill them all” crowd. This must be progress…

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:07 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:53 am So much global chaos and conflict certainly keeps the media diverted from The Joey Rotten show going on in the states, not that the corrupt 4th estate would ever report on the fraudster Biden anyway
This right here is what the medical profession would slearly diagnose as Tuskeegee-level BDS....so sad..... :ohno:
Not as sad as the loser in the Whitehouse… looking at the Rotten one’s approval rating looks like more people are starting to get it
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:18 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:07 am

This right here is what the medical profession would clearly diagnose as Tuskeegee-level BDS....so sad..... :ohno:
Not as sad as the loser in the Whitehouse… looking at the Rotten one’s approval rating looks like more people are starting to get it
...if only there were some evidence behind the bleating.....
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

Why?

Nothing will happen when a weaponized DOJ and FBI which are proven over and over again as corrupt are protecting him.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:09 am Why?

Nothing will happen when a weaponized DOJ and FBI which are proven over and over again as corrupt are protecting him.
If you think the DoJ is weaponized now just wait. If trump is reelected and implements project 2025 it's going to make whatever is going on now look like nothing.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:13 am

If you think the DoJ is weaponized now just wait. If trump is reelected and implements project 2025 it's going to make whatever is going on now look like nothing.
Guys like you invented Trump so don’t cry when your dealing with him again
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Well, if bureaucracy is a good thing, he may have all those intentions, but it would take awhile to turn the staff over at DOJ to even get that retribution ball rolling. The worst of Trump in his first term was mitigated by checks and balances and the slow wheels of government. None of those things have changed in the past 4 years and will be there again. I'm not saying it will be pretty, far from it, but once again, the Republic will outlast him just fine.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

I pray that Trump is that petty but we know he's not.

I would love it if he did nothing but revenge when he is reelected but he will put country first and wont play by their rules.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:42 pm
:shock:

I would love it if he did nothing but revenge when he is reelected but he will put country first and wont play by their rules.
Say what?

:shock:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

This. They might even investigate Hunter, indict a Democratic Senator, and confiscate Eric Adams phone…
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:46 pm

This. They might even investigate Hunter, indict a Democratic Senator, and confiscate Eric Adams phone…
Well, it would've been harder not to investigate Hunter and Menendez. Hunter was jet-setting around the globe collecting millions based on an expertise he clearly didn't have (other than being able to get Joe on the phone), and Menendez was stupid enough to be caught for corruption after somehow beating the rap for similar corruption almost a decade ago. I don't know what Adams did, only saw the headlines. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's several levels lower than the other two guys.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:42 pm

This would be hilarious if gullible MAGAt yahoos didn't seriously believe it.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:07 am For the “kill them all” crowd. This must be progress…

IDF publishes evidence of weapons found inside Shifa Hospital’s MRI center

…..Troops had battled Hamas gunmen outside the hospital, killing five.

“During searches inside one of the hospital’s wards, the troops located a room containing unique technological means, combat equipment, and military equipment used by the Hamas terrorist organization,” the IDF says.

It publishes images and videos showing several assault rifles, grenades, and other military equipment. It says that in another ward, it found a Hamas operational headquarters and “technological means” which it says indicates Hamas’s use of the facility for terror

IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari, in an evening press conference, says troops found Hamas uniforms “that were thrown on the hospital floor so that the terrorists could escape in civilian guise.”

“These findings unequivocally prove that the hospital was used for terror, in complete violation of international law,” he says.

The IDF says it will continue to operate in Shifa Hospital, under which Hamas is believed to have its main command center, in order to find intelligence information and Hamas assets.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_ ... ri-center/
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:58 am
kalm wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:07 am For the “kill them all” crowd. This must be progress…

IDF publishes evidence of weapons found inside Shifa Hospital’s MRI center

…..Troops had battled Hamas gunmen outside the hospital, killing five.

“During searches inside one of the hospital’s wards, the troops located a room containing unique technological means, combat equipment, and military equipment used by the Hamas terrorist organization,” the IDF says.

It publishes images and videos showing several assault rifles, grenades, and other military equipment. It says that in another ward, it found a Hamas operational headquarters and “technological means” which it says indicates Hamas’s use of the facility for terror

IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari, in an evening press conference, says troops found Hamas uniforms “that were thrown on the hospital floor so that the terrorists could escape in civilian guise.”

“These findings unequivocally prove that the hospital was used for terror, in complete violation of international law,” he says.

The IDF says it will continue to operate in Shifa Hospital, under which Hamas is believed to have its main command center, in order to find intelligence information and Hamas assets.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_ ... ri-center/
Even IF the the IDF is to be believed…I’m not sure this is sound hostage negotiation. And let’s face it, patients and staff in those hospitalized are basically hostages at this point.

Similar to blowing up half a city to…free the Jewish hostages.

Like I said earlier… if they’re going after Hamas who’s hiding in civilian areas, why not go after the leadership?

Bomb Qatar, I say!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:19 am
Even IF the the IDF is to be believed…I’m not sure this is sound hostage negotiation. And let’s face it, patients and staff in those hospitalized are basically hostages at this point.

Like I said earlier… if they’re going after Hamas who’s hiding in civilian areas, why not go after the leadership?

Bomb Qatar, I say!
Bombing Qatar would absolutely bring other Arab nations into the conflict as well as earning near unanimous condemnation so it won't happen. The leaders of Hamas will continue to hide in Qatar and other locations outside of Gaza while sacrificing the Palestinian people to their crusade.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:59 pm
kalm wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:19 am

Bomb Qatar, I say!
Bombing Qatar would absolutely bring other Arab nations into the conflict as well as earning near unanimous condemnation so it won't happen. The leaders of Hamas will continue to hide in Qatar and other locations outside of Gaza while sacrificing the Palestinian people to their crusade.
Oh. :)
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Israel-Palestine Drama Thread

Post by UNI88 »

White House declassifies intel suggesting Wagner Group is preparing to provide air defense capability to Hezbollah or Iran
The White House released recently declassified intelligence on Tuesday confirming that the Russian mercenary organization Wagner group has been preparing to provide an air defense capability “to either Hezbollah or Iran,” according to National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby.

Wagner was preparing to provide the capability at the direction of the Russian government, Kirby said.
I’m sure this is fake news. Putin is an innocent victim of an establishment intelligence witch hunt. :sarcasm:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:34 pm White House declassifies intel suggesting Wagner Group is preparing to provide air defense capability to Hezbollah or Iran
The White House released recently declassified intelligence on Tuesday confirming that the Russian mercenary organization Wagner group has been preparing to provide an air defense capability “to either Hezbollah or Iran,” according to National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby.

Wagner was preparing to provide the capability at the direction of the Russian government, Kirby said.
I’m sure this is fake news. Putin is an innocent victim of an establishment intelligence witch hunt. :sarcasm:
Is funny, but honestly, I’m not sure I trust anything out of Kirby’s mouth.

On another note…has the IDF found the Hamas command center under the hospital yet?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:57 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:34 pm White House declassifies intel suggesting Wagner Group is preparing to provide air defense capability to Hezbollah or Iran

On another note…has the IDF found the Hamas command center under the hospital yet?
That was a shot at the putin loving America haters.

What does it matter? You wouldn't believe the IDF if they said they found the Hamas command center.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:36 am What does it matter? You wouldn't believe the IDF if they said they found the Hamas command center.
Indeed. :thumb:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:36 am

What does it matter? You wouldn't believe the IDF if they said they found the Hamas command center.
They’ve given a reason to doubt their honesty in these things. But I didn’t question this one up until now. Or have they produced something significant today?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:36 am

Irrelevant.

If there is evidence a command center under the hospital why hasn't Israel shown it? Obviously it would be to their great advantage if true.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:36 am That was a shot at the putin loving America haters.

Irrelevant.

If there is evidence a command center under the hospital why hasn't Israel shown it? Obviously it would be to their great advantage if true.
Not irrelevant. Even if there was evidence, kalmy would question it like he questioned the authenticity of photos of a weapons cache in a hospital.

He’s almost as skeptical of evidence supporting right wing causes as MAGAt yahoos are of evidence of trumps wrongdoings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:44 pm
houndawg wrote:
Irrelevant.

Not irrelevant. Even if there was evidence, kalmy would question it like he questioned the authenticity of photos of a weapons cache in a hospital.

He’s almost as skeptical of evidence supporting right wing causes as MAGAt yahoos are of evidence of trumps wrongdoings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eh…your take on this continues to not age well.