The Crazies are Coming Out for the Recall Election

Political discussions
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

The Crazies are Coming Out for the Recall Election

Post by SuperHornet »

Apparently, Caitlyn Jenner is contemplating running in the recall election that we hope will unseat the incompetent Gavin Newsom. I'm not sure this is the direction we want to go, though....

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/c ... 2dmCMUckB0

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Re: The Crazies are Coming Out for the Recall Election

Post by andy7171 »

Wait up. Are you saying you're anti-woman!?!?!
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

andy7171 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:49 am Wait up. Are you saying you're anti-woman!?!?!
And anti-track. :ohno:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SuperHornet wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:37 am Apparently, Caitlyn Jenner is contemplating running in the recall election that we hope will unseat the incompetent Gavin Newsom. I'm not sure this is the direction we want to go, though....

We've had celebrities galore in politics! Trump, AOChe and host of other vapid, Kardashian wannabes. Now we could have an honest to goodness Kardashian. That would be awesome!
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:18 am
SuperHornet wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:37 am Apparently, Caitlyn Jenner is contemplating running in the recall election that we hope will unseat the incompetent Gavin Newsom. I'm not sure this is the direction we want to go, though....

We've had celebrities galore in politics! Trump, AOChe and host of other vapid, Kardashian wannabes. Now we could have an honest to goodness Kardashian. That would be awesome!
Bluntly speaking I would rather have Biden than that 2-bit, four flushing, plastic enhanced , vapid personality that people for some reason follow. :puke:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Winterborn wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:04 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:18 am

Bluntly speaking I would rather have Biden than that 2-bit, four flushing, plastic enhanced , vapid personality that people for some reason follow. :puke:
That was tongue-in-cheek and a shot at the vapid personalities we have and have recently had in DC (AOChe, Trump, etc.).

What we really need in DC are people who want to roll up their sleeves and work together to actually accomplish something rather than just tweeting about it.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:18 am
Winterborn wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:04 am

That was tongue-in-cheek and a shot at the vapid personalities we have and have recently had in DC (AOChe, Trump, etc.).

What we really need in DC are people who want to roll up their sleeves and work together to actually accomplish something rather than just tweeting about it.
I figured. :D Which is why I replied the way I did comparing Biden (Can throw Trump on the same pile) to a Kardashian. They are all a waste of O2.....

Though I guess they do set forth a bad example but people seem to be too stupid to pick up on it and would rather keep their heads in the sand or standby their scared cows then actually learn and try to accomplish something.

As vapid and corrupt as our politicians are, they are just a reflection of the people that voted them in. Until people change (or want a change) nothing in DC will change.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein