AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: Biden Presser

Post by AZGrizFan »

Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:02 am
Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:57 am
So I finally got around to watch this presser...If you don't think Biden is having cognitive troubles, then you've got some serious blinders on. You're not thinking critically or objectively (reason v passion?). Biden's decline has been front and center for years so it isn't anything new.

Have some objectivity. Realize that a man who is nearly 80 years old just might not be a spring chicken.
John,

Comparing Biden to Trump is not a win for you. Compare him to Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton, or Obama. Try to watch it with an open mind, knowing he had a slow-pitch softball pitching press feeding him questions. Would you want Biden in a room alone with Putin, let alone any world leader at this point?
Spot on, Gil. Trump spent every presser getting verbally attacked by the left's media lapdogs. Biden gets spoon fed softball questions from hand-picked reporters and he STILL managed to come across as an 80 year old memory care nursing home patient.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

JohnStOnge wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:13 pm

No, he didn't fall apart. He lost his train of thought for a minute. I watched long enough to know that what I'd previously heard about him doing fine is true. I have no doubt that, to people who are persuadable and reasonably objective, the people who are trying to push the "Biden is mentally impaired" narrative lost ground once again. He didn't come off as mentally impaired at all. Same was the case during the Presidential debates. Republicans did all this "Biden is in mental decline" stuff then when the debates happened the majority of people watching each tie perceived Biden as winning. So the "Biden is in mental decline" people ended up with egg on their faces. Same thing happened here. A bunch of "Biden is in mental decline" stuff relating to press conferences then he had a press conference and did fine. In fact he did a lot better than Trump EVER did at a press conference.
So I finally got around to watch this presser...If you don't think Biden is having cognitive troubles, then you've got some serious blinders on. You're not thinking critically or objectively (reason v passion?). Biden's decline has been front and center for years so it isn't anything new.

Have some objectivity. Realize that a man who is nearly 80 years old just might not be a spring chicken.
The winds have shifted again! Where's Ahab when you need him? Raul's all over the place.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

andy7171 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:57 am

The winds have shifted again! Where's Ahab when you need him? Raul's all over the place.
You aren't paying attention, andy. I can be quite critical of Joe Biden. Move along.

I've also been complimentary towards some of Trump's policies - does that blow your mind?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

John,

Comparing Biden to Trump is not a win for you. Compare him to Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton, or Obama. Try to watch it with an open mind, knowing he had a slow-pitch softball pitching press feeding him questions. Would you want Biden in a room alone with Putin, let alone any world leader at this point?
After four years of riding the pine the press was out of shape and and wilted quickly under Biden's barrage of complete sentences.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:07 am

John,

After four years of riding the pine the press was out of shape and and wilted quickly under Biden's barrage of complete sentences.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"ah.....I don't know".... :rofl: :rofl:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:32 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:07 am

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"ah.....I don't know".... :rofl: :rofl:
...compared to the verbal ejaculations emitted during the reflexive convulsions of a Trump "speech"? Shakespeare, bro..... :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky