UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

2024 Primary

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:30 am
UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:25 am
You spelled Qaaron wrong. With his beliefs, he should be trump's running mate, he fits right in with the Q crowd.
So you’re a disgruntled Vikings, or is it Bears fan lol..
I'm a Chiefs fan so I'm hardly disgruntled. I have heard enough of Qaaron's bullish!t though, he's a diva who:
- believes 9/11 didn't happen
- believes Sandy Hook didn't happen or was a government job
- Intentionally mislead people about being vaccinated (and it's his right not to get vaccinated)
- believes that league MVPs are equal to Super Bowl titles.

Fits right in with the Jewish space lasers and a global pedophile cabal is controlling the government crowd.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: 2024 Primary

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:45 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:30 am
So you’re a disgruntled Vikings, or is it Bears fan lol..
I'm a Chiefs fan so I'm hardly disgruntled. I have heard enough of Qaaron's bullish!t though, he's a diva who:
-believes Sandy Hook didn't happen or was a government job
- Intentionally mislead people about being vaccinated (and it's his right not to get vaccinated).

Fits right in with the Jewish space lasers and a global pedophile cabal is controlling the government crowd.
No proof on the 9/11 thing. ONE former teammate claimed he had a 9/11 conspiracy theory. Thats it.

Fake news on the Sandy Hook. A CNN reporter and an alleged ‘anonymous’ (ie probably fake) source are contradicted by what he actually said at the time on record.
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/202 ... e-n2171382

He didn’t mislead people about getting a Covid shot, and it was his right to not get the shot (it wasn’t a vaccine any more than the flu ‘shot’ lol)...
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:45 am I'm a Chiefs fan so I'm hardly disgruntled. I have heard enough of Qaaron's bullish!t though, he's a diva who:
-believes Sandy Hook didn't happen or was a government job
- Intentionally mislead people about being vaccinated (and it's his right not to get vaccinated).

No proof on the 9/11 thing. ONE former teammate claimed he had a 9/11 conspiracy theory. Thats it.

Fake news on the Sandy Hook. A CNN reporter and an alleged ‘anonymous’ (ie probably fake) source are contradicted by what he actually said at the time on record.

He didn’t mislead people about getting a Covid shot, and it was his right to not get the shot (it wasn’t a vaccine any more than the flu ‘shot’ lol)...
You MAQA yahoos sure are inconsistent when it comes to believing people. Former teammate says Qaaron said 9/11 was faked = not true. Some russian clown says Biden is dirty = instant credibility.

Saying you’re “immunized” to try and deceive the NFL and avoid their covid protocols is misleading at best, lying at worst.

One of the most talented QBs of all time has the same number of Super Bowl rings as Trent Dilfer = diva.

Qaaron should keep Travis Kelce, Jimmy Kimmel and other names out of his mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:12 pm
BDKJMU wrote: No proof on the 9/11 thing. ONE former teammate claimed he had a 9/11 conspiracy theory. Thats it.

You MAQA yahoos sure are inconsistent when it comes to believing people. Former teammate says Qaaron said 9/11 was faked = not true. Some russian clown says Biden is dirty = instant credibility.

Saying you’re “immunized” to try and deceive the NFL and avoid their covid protocols is misleading at best, lying at worst.

One of the most talented QBs of all time has the same number of Super Bowl rings as Trent Dilfer = diva.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reasonable action to avoid a 100% unnecessary shot for a professional athlete.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:05 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:12 pm

Qaaron's lies are okay because they're reasonable? The MAQA yahoo hypocritical double standard on lying rears it's ugly head.

It was early in the pandemic and it wasn't just about Qaaron. What if he passed it on to a coach or a referee with a pre-existing condition? The NFL set up protocols so the season could go on and players, staff and referees could get paid. Qaaron mislead people about his status in an attempt to circumvent those protocols because he puts himself before his team. Now I see why you like him. He's a lot like trump.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:41 am
Qaaron's lies are okay because they're reasonable? The MAQA yahoo hypocritical double standard on lying rears it's ugly head.

It was early in the pandemic and it wasn't just about Qaaron. What if he passed it on to a coach or a referee with a pre-existing condition? The NFL set up protocols so the season could go on and players, staff and referees could get paid. Qaaron mislead people about his status in an attempt to circumvent those protocols because he puts himself before his team. Now I see why you like him. He's a lot like trump.
Good grief

Playing football is dangerous and much more dangerous than COVID was

Should we ban football?

Imagine a bunch of guys wearing masks sitting in an open Stadium 6 feet apart on a nice breezy fall day worried about catching a virus while watching 20 year old kids inflict brain damage on one another
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:40 am

Good grief

Playing football is dangerous and much more dangerous than COVID was

Should we ban football?

Imagine a bunch of guys wearing masks sitting in an open Stadium 6 feet apart on a nice breezy fall day worried about catching a virus while watching 20 year old kids inflict brain damage on one another
What in the fresh hell?

:lol:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

There’s a reason why the Navy quietly dropped the shot requirement for the Seals long before it was dropped for the rest of the military. 30% of the SEALS refused to get it, and the Navy couldn’t afford to lose them because they didn’t have enough of them that they spend years and a 7 figure amount of $$ training).

The shot didn’t prevent you from getting it, or spreading it. Guys in their 20s and 30s who were professional athletes, or were trained to that level (like the SEALS) didn’t need to get the shot. NONE of them died from it, or were at any risk of dying from it, and the risk of getting an MRNA shot actually outweighed the risk to these guys of getting Covid.

I applaud Rogers for having the balls to stand up to the mask and shot mandate Covid Gestapo..
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:04 am

There’s a reason why the Navy quietly dropped the shot requirement for the Seals long before it was dropped for the rest of the military. 30% of the SEALS refused to get it, and the Navy couldn’t afford to lose them because they didn’t have enough of them that they spend years and a 7 figure amount of $$ training).

The shot didn’t prevent you from getting it, or spreading it. Guys in their 20s and 30s who were professional athletes, or were trained to that level (like the SEALS) didn’t need to get the shot. NONE of them died from it, or were at any risk of dying from it, and the risk of getting an MRNA shot actually outweighed the risk to these guys of getting Covid.

I applaud Rogers for having the balls to stand up to the mask and shot mandate Covid Gestapo..
I'm no virologist but my understanding is that while the shot doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading the virus it reduces the viral load which impacts how sick you get and how much you might pass on to someone else which is important if you're living, working, or around someone who has other health issues. I would guess that Seal team support staffs are healthier than NFL coaching staffs.

I have no problem with Qaaron not getting vaccinated. It's his body, his choice. If he had balls though, he would have stood up and admitted it not intentionally mislead people like a spineless pussy.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Everybody knows that and has known it from the jump. :coffee:

The purpose of the vaccine is to ameliorate the effects - you were told that from day one. :roll:

Too bad Trump ignored the situation and let it become the problem it was. All he had to do was do like the Obama admin did with Ebola and he would have looked like a genius instead of a victim of untreated syphilis...... :ohno:

So only 70% of SEALS got vaccinated? Wasn't 70% the goal of operation warp speed? (yes)
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:23 am

I'm no virologist but my understanding is that while the shot doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading the virus it reduces the viral load which impacts how sick you get and how much you might pass on to someone else which is important if you're living, working, or around someone who has other health issues. I would guess that Seal team support staffs are healthier than NFL coaching staffs.

I have no problem with Qaaron not getting vaccinated. It's his body, his choice. If he had balls though, he would have stood up and admitted it not intentionally mislead people like a spineless pussy.
:nod:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:30 am

The purpose of the vaccine is to ameliorate the effects - you were told that from day one. :roll:

Too bad Trump ignored the situation and let it become the problem it was. All he had to do was do like the Obama admin did with Ebola and he would have looked like a genius instead of a victim of untreated syphilis...... :ohno:

So only 70% of SEALS got vaccinated? Wasn't 70% the goal of operation warp speed? (yes)
Your moron in the White House said

“If you get the vaccine, you will not catch the virus”

Problem is, 81 million fools believed it …. I hope they will be ok while watching young kids inflict head trauma on each other on the grid iron

And they only came up with that narrative about it would lesson the effects after it was proven to be a fraud
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:53 am

Problem is, 81 million fools believed it …. I hope they will be ok while watching young kids inflict head trauma on each other on the grid iron

And they only came up with that narrative about it would lesson the effects after it was proven to be a fraud
:flag: Bullshit. From Day One they told you that the vaccine was to keep you from dying if you were infected.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:24 am

:flag: Bullshit. From Day One they told you that the vaccine was to keep you from dying if you were infected.
I don't remember that being the case. As CH said, even Biden was on camera saying folks getting the vaccine wouldn't get the virus. I think they changed course pretty quick when it was very apparent the vaccine didn't stop infection, but there were enough big hitters, Biden included, that said at the onset you wouldn't get it if you got the vaccine.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:39 am
I don't remember that being the case. As CH said, even Biden was on camera saying folks getting the vaccine wouldn't get the virus. I think they changed course pretty quick when it was very apparent the vaccine didn't stop infection, but there were enough big hitters, Biden included, that said at the onset you wouldn't get it if you got the vaccine.
:nod:

AP FACT CHECK: Biden goes too far in assurances on vaccines
BIDEN: “You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”
Was it just politicians like biden saying you wouldn't get COVID if you were vaccinated or were there medical professionals saying it as well?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:39 am

I don't know who you mean by big hitters but I remember Fauci and the other doctor that was on often, forget his name, saying that the vaccine was about reducing the effects if you became infected and the masks were about reducing the distance from which the mask wearer could infect others.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Biden also said something about a “dark winter” was in store for the unvaccinated and the unvaccinated alone were the cause of all of Joeys problems ….
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:08 am Biden also said something about a “dark winter” was in store for the unvaccinated and the unvaccinated alone were the cause of all of Joeys problems ….
:laugh:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:15 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:08 am Biden also said something about a “dark winter” was in store for the unvaccinated and the unvaccinated alone were the cause of all of Joeys problems ….
:laugh:
“Meh…Covid was the flu, covid was no big deal, vaccines didn’t help” was always a sad flex.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Sounds like a "bloodbath" kind of statement. Not worth getting your panties in a bunch over.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

WRONG.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Yep.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

From day one they didn’t, as the video above illustrates with the comments of Biden, Walensky, Maddow, and you could throw in the rest your fellow lefties. Now you’re just doubling down on stupid. :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:45 pm

From day one they didn’t, as the video above illustrates with the comments of Biden, Walensky, Maddow, and you could throw in the rest your fellow lefties. Now you’re just doubling down on stupid. :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You should be more careful which "experts" you listen to. :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:56 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:45 pm
You should be more careful which "experts" you listen to. :coffee:
Damn you are :dunce: because you clearly can’t remember what you said. :lol: You said ‘everybody’ knew it from the beginning. You said nothing about experts. And the head of the CDC was considered an expert by the left.