I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: 2024 Primary

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:37 am
kalm wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:45 am

Huh?
Vinny Barbarino?
We should look to Vinnie Barbarino to define femininity?

O…….K…..

:?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:23 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:22 am
Thanks.

It’s a bad sign for trump. Those are the kind of voters he needs to win the swing states and the electoral college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No it isn’t. Most votes (for a candidate for either party) ever in the history of the NH primary.
Most votes ever in the history of the SC primary.
It's a bad sign if moderate/independent voters who he needs to win the general election and who typically don't vote in Republican primaries are coming out to vote for his opponent in those Republican primaries. If they feel strongly enough to come out and vote for his opponent in the primaries then they'll likely vote for biden in the general.

trump's fragile ego will never allow him to admit defeat so we'll hear whining about stolen elections until he kicks the bucket in whatever cell block he's in.
Last edited by UNI88 on Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:45 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:37 am

Vinny Barbarino?
We should look to Vinnie Barbarino to define femininity?

O…….K…..

:?
I’m sure he would get it and I would ask him before that Supreme Court justice who can’t define a woman
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:32 am
houndawg wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:31 am

Drudge has a point but I think everybody already knows that the popular vote will be another landslide like '20. The EC is going to be close and if Biden loses it will be Michigan's low turnout on the left that will be the tipping point
I know you're just saying it tongue in cheek to elicit responses from the MAGA types on here, but to chime in as someone who isn't that, he still got 46% of the vote or so. Hard to call that a landslide. Convincing win? Sure. Landslide? Only if you're trying to poke people.

Drudge's point is still valid. Other than the partisan supporters, who obviously are significant and numerous, Trump's issue is that he gets almost no support from someone who isn't a rabid supporter. Moderate Republicans, Independents, and obviously Democrats aren't going to break his way. Trump's only gotten crazier while Biden's gotten older - it's a push. But you're right, the turnout will be key in this one. Do Biden's strongest supporters come our for him in the battleground states (Michigan is one, but Wisconsin, PA, AZ, GA are others as well). Razor thin margins in those states the last time and it wouldn't take much for them to swing the other way this time around.
Ever the wet blanket :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:59 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:31 am

Drudge has a point but I think everybody already knows that the popular vote will be another landslide like '20. The EC is going to be close and if Biden loses it will be Michigan's low turnout on the left that will be the tipping point
Why would anyone think that?

We don’t even know who the candidates will be yet?

Are the non-MAGA types on here voting for Biden because he’s not Trump? :lol:
You haven't figured that out yet?
:lol:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:52 am

I know you're just saying it tongue in cheek to elicit responses from the MAGA types on here, but to chime in as someone who isn't that, he still got 46% of the vote or so. Hard to call that a landslide. Convincing win? Sure. Landslide? Only if you're trying to poke people.

Drudge's point is still valid. Other than the partisan supporters, who obviously are significant and numerous, Trump's issue is that he gets almost no support from someone who isn't a rabid supporter. Moderate Republicans, Independents, and obviously Democrats aren't going to break his way. Trump's only gotten crazier while Biden's gotten older - it's a push. But you're right, the turnout will be key in this one. Do Biden's strongest supporters come our for him in the battleground states (Michigan is one, but Wisconsin, PA, AZ, GA are others as well). Razor thin margins in those states the last time and it wouldn't take much for them to swing the other way this time around.
Short response: Of course 4.5% popular vote margin isn’t a landslide (in any election local, state, fed), but you’re responding to someone who isn’t bright enough to know that…
someone who remembers when losing the popular vote was a landslide.

You sure don't take it anywhere near as well as you dish it out- you should have that butthurt looked at.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:23 pm

Ever the voice of reason :coffee:
FYP
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:32 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:52 am
Short response: Of course 4.5% popular vote margin isn’t a landslide (in any election local, state, fed), but you’re responding to someone who isn’t bright enough to know that…

You sure don't take it anywhere near as well as you dish it out- you should have that butthurt looked at.
Caling a 4.5% difference in the popular vote a ‘landslide’ in an election is like calling a TD or less win a blowout.. :dunce: :lol:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:05 pm
houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:32 pm

Caling a 4.5% difference in the popular vote a ‘landslide’ in an election is like calling a TD or less win a blowout.. :dunce: :lol:
Your messiah called losing the popular vote a landslide. :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:40 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:05 pm
Wrong. As far as the POTUS election, the popular vote is like yars gained. Doesn’t matter as far as the W/L. And 30-23 isn’t a blowout.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:51 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:40 pm

Wrong. As far as the POTUS election, the popular vote is like yars gained. Doesn’t matter as far as the W/L. And 30-23 isn’t a blowout.
The EC was landslide by his own admission. :coffee:

Until he lost by the same margin.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:03 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:51 pm

Nope. 70+ difference in a 540 EC is equalivent to a 7 point difference in a 54 point football game.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:12 pm

Nope. 70+ difference in a 540 EC is equalivent to a 7 point difference in a 54 point football game.
I guess trump isn’t bright enough to know that his 2016 win was the "equalivent to a 7 point difference in a 54 point football game" and not a massive landslide.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Yo. BDPSHT. He lost '20 by the same EC count as he won by in '16. By his own admission it was a landslide.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:49 pm
I guess trump isn’t bright enough to know that his 2016 win was the "equalivent to a 7 point difference in a 54 point football game" and not a massive landslide.

Trump is right 99% of the time. This is the 1% that he wasn’t.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:19 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:49 pm

:rofl: :suspicious: :dunce:

Every time trump opens his mouth or tweets, there's a 50% chance that he'll lie / makeup bullsh!t.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:47 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:19 pm

Every time trump opens his mouth or tweets, there's a 50% chance that he'll lie / makeup bullsh!t.
So now tell us one truth Joey Rotten has told…
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:46 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:47 pm

joe biden lies a lot too.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:06 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:46 pm

See. This is perfect example of your demented TDS. There are apparently two types now of TDS and you are of the most vitriolic and hateful of varieties. Disgusting.

You say you are for Justice, but we've never seen you condone Biden before being called to the mat and you begrudgingly agree Joes a piece of shit, just like his voters.

Anyway, you nonstop bitch about Trump and don't say shit about Biden unless prompted.

Demented TDS Uni
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

You guys ever have ONE local candidate hit your mailbox nearly every day, with two or three different mailers the same day? While I'm no stranger to political mailers, our local county supervisor is hitting my mailbox HARD. I think she's also hit my texts a few times, though others have, too. She's from my own party, but this has got me to the point where I'm about to withhold my vote. ONE mailer detailing a platform would be fine, but every stinking day?!? I rarely hear from the two Donkeys in the race, and I only got one text from the Independent. This lady is CRAZY. And she's Chairperson of the Board, too....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

SuperHornet wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm You guys ever have ONE local candidate hit your mailbox nearly every day, with two or three different mailers the same day? While I'm no stranger to political mailers, our local county supervisor is hitting my mailbox HARD. I think she's also hit my texts a few times, though others have, too. She's from my own party, but this has got me to the point where I'm about to withhold my vote. ONE mailer detailing a platform would be fine, but every stinking day?!? I rarely hear from the two Donkeys in the race, and I only got one text from the Independent. This lady is CRAZY. And she's Chairperson of the Board, too....
Interesting. Sounds like it's a tight race. I live outside of Seattle and see zero Democrat material because they are a lock.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:58 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:06 pm

See. This is perfect example of your demented TDS. There are apparently two types now of TDS and you are of the most vitriolic and hateful of varieties. Disgusting.

You say you are for Justice, but we've never seen you condone Biden before being called to the mat and you begrudgingly agree Joes a piece of shit, just like his voters.

Anyway, you nonstop bitch about Trump and don't say shit about Biden unless prompted.

Demented TDS Uni
You doofus, I've been telling you there are 2 types of tDS for years:

tDS type I - don't trust and don't like trump, Examples: UNI88, kalm, Houndie
tDS type II - worship trump more than God, would suck his tiny little dick if asked. Examples: SG, BDKKKaren, CH

The biden supporters on this board know he's a piece sh!t. They just think he's a better piece of sh!t than trump. kalm, Houndie, am I wrong?

The trump supporters however worship him and get all bent out of shape at any criticism or mockery of trump. They're a lot more fun to fvck with.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:13 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:58 pm

Demented TDS Uni
You doofus, I've been telling you there are 2 types of tDS for years:

tDS type I - don't trust and don't like trump, Examples: UNI88, kalm, Houndie
tDS type II - worship trump more than God, would suck his tiny little dick if asked. Examples: SG, BDKKKaren, CH

The biden supporters on this board know he's a piece sh!t. They just think he's a better piece of sh!t than trump. kalm, Houndie, am I wrong?

The trump supporters however worship him and get all bent out of shape at any criticism or mockery of trump. They're a lot more fun to fvck with.
No. Under the new diagnostic rules, we have.

tDS type I:
1) Demented tDS. (DtDS) The worst kind. Immoral. Something Trump would catch. You have this UNI.
2) Angel tDS. (AtDS) The best kind. It's really not TDS, just lots of misunderstanding. Klam and HDoge have this.

I'm gonna have to charge your health plan for this consultation.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Blowout: Trump Wins Over 70 Percent of Idaho Caucus Goers
https://redstate.com/beccalower/2024/03 ... s-n2170857