Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Re: 2024 Primary

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:38 am
SuperHornet wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:11 pm

She may not be as far down the pike as Schiff, but she HAS tried to assert that HER POV is the "official" women's view, which is ludicrous. She doesn't get to define what ALL women think....
Examples?

And who are you to define femininity?
Males should be better at defining femininity right?

It’s what makes the world go round
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:28 am

Examples?

Huh? :?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:40 am
GannonFan wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:54 am
Interesting that she's tied with Trump with the independent voters. If I was her, I'd stay in the race not because she's going to beat Trump, of course she isn't going to, but on the off chance that Trump gets jail time or has a health-related issue. Trump getting to the fall in good health or otherwise isn't a sure thing. If that happens, she's the default fill in and would fare very well against Biden (assuming he even makes it to the election). These are strange times and with two uber-elderly candidates you could see strange decisions by other candidates.
Trump looks like a triathlete next to Biden, you TDS members can dream about Trump keeling over but do you really want to see Joey Rotten after he tries to take Trump on behind the barn… :lol:

And considering Trumps schedule, thanks to the Biden DOJ collaborating to get him, and the financial stress he’s under from the ridiculous fraud case, he keeps right on ticking at his appearances….. Joey Bananas can’t even do a press conference.

Everyone knows Haley is sticking around on the off chance Trump is convicted of a felony
Ganny has tDS for posting "Trump getting to the fall in good health or otherwise isn't a sure thing" is :rofl:
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:54 am

Interesting that she's tied with Trump with the independent voters. If I was her, I'd stay in the race not because she's going to beat Trump, of course she isn't going to, but on the off chance that Trump gets jail time or has a health-related issue. Trump getting to the fall in good health or otherwise isn't a sure thing. If that happens, she's the default fill in and would fare very well against Biden (assuming he even makes it to the election). These are strange times and with two uber-elderly candidates you could see strange decisions by other candidates.
Trump looks like a triathlete next to Biden, you TDS members can dream about Trump keeling over but do you really want to see Joey Rotten after he tries to take Trump on behind the barn… :lol:

And considering Trumps schedule, thanks to the Biden DOJ collaborating to get him, and the financial stress he’s under from the ridiculous fraud case, he keeps right on ticking at his appearances….. Joey Bananas can’t even do a press conference.

Everyone knows Haley is sticking around on the off chance Trump is convicted of a felony
Trump is far more active at riling his base.

To independents and undecideds, his more recent rally performances and verbal gaffes aren’t helping him.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SuperHornet wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:50 pm
houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:38 pm

FORCE members of the opposite party to vote for you? :?

Seems like that would be hard to implement...
He's attempting intimidation.

THIS Palin Fanatic REFUSES to be intimidated....
Junk mail is intimidating...? :?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

SuperHornet wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:11 pm

She may not be as far down the pike as Schiff, but she HAS tried to assert that HER POV is the "official" women's view, which is ludicrous. She doesn't get to define what ALL women think....
Examples?

I'm not claiming to. I'm just recognizing that the Left, particularly Pelosi, Boxer, and Porter, claim to and cancel Conservative women with labels (wacko, and so forth) so that it appears that they don't exist.

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:21 pm

To independents and undecideds, his more recent rally performances and verbal gaffes aren’t helping him.
Actually you don’t know that

You wanting it to be true is not the same as truth
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:16 pm

Correct. It’s an educated opinion.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Here’s some supporting data.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:02 am

Fake News. A huge chunk of Haley’s vote was democrats.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:17 am

Kalm is a foot soldier of the 4Th Estate …. The King of fake news
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Has that been proven? If yes, link?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:44 am
Kalm is a foot soldier of the 4Th Estate …. The King of fake news
A foot soldier AND a king? I’ll take it!

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am
Self-described Republicans made up a sizable majority of the South Carolina primary electorate on Saturday (68%), and Trump once again carried these voters by an overwhelming margin, winning 70% to Haley’s 30%...

….Haley did have some success among the more moderate voters and non-Republicans who showed up to vote in the South Carolina GOP primary,
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-e ... rcna139595
Again Kalm repeating Fake News from Drudge and some twitter lib.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:09 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

Self-described Republicans made up a sizable majority of the South Carolina primary electorate on Saturday (68%), and Trump once again carried these voters by an overwhelming margin, winning 70% to Haley’s 30%...

….Haley did have some success among the more moderate voters and non-Republicans who showed up to vote in the South Carolina GOP primary,
Drudge has a point but I think everybody already knows that the popular vote will be another landslide like '20. The EC is going to be close and if Biden loses it will be Michigan's low turnout on the left that will be the tipping point
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:31 am

Drudge has a point but I think everybody already knows that the popular vote will be another landslide like '20. The EC is going to be close and if Biden loses it will be Michigan's low turnout on the left that will be the tipping point
I know you're just saying it tongue in cheek to elicit responses from the MAGA types on here, but to chime in as someone who isn't that, he still got 46% of the vote or so. Hard to call that a landslide. Convincing win? Sure. Landslide? Only if you're trying to poke people.

Drudge's point is still valid. Other than the partisan supporters, who obviously are significant and numerous, Trump's issue is that he gets almost no support from someone who isn't a rabid supporter. Moderate Republicans, Independents, and obviously Democrats aren't going to break his way. Trump's only gotten crazier while Biden's gotten older - it's a push. But you're right, the turnout will be key in this one. Do Biden's strongest supporters come our for him in the battleground states (Michigan is one, but Wisconsin, PA, AZ, GA are others as well). Razor thin margins in those states the last time and it wouldn't take much for them to swing the other way this time around.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:32 am

I know you're just saying it tongue in cheek to elicit responses from the MAGA types on here, but to chime in as someone who isn't that, he still got 46% of the vote or so. Hard to call that a landslide. Convincing win? Sure. Landslide? Only if you're trying to poke people.

Drudge's point is still valid. Other than the partisan supporters, who obviously are significant and numerous, Trump's issue is that he gets almost no support from someone who isn't a rabid supporter. Moderate Republicans, Independents, and obviously Democrats aren't going to break his way. Trump's only gotten crazier while Biden's gotten older - it's a push. But you're right, the turnout will be key in this one. Do Biden's strongest supporters come our for him in the battleground states (Michigan is one, but Wisconsin, PA, AZ, GA are others as well). Razor thin margins in those states the last time and it wouldn't take much for them to swing the other way this time around.
All of this.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Short response: Of course 4.5% popular vote margin isn’t a landslide (in any election local, state, fed), but you’re responding to someone who isn’t bright enough to know that…
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Why would anyone think that?

We don’t even know who the candidates will be yet?

Are the non-MAGA types on here voting for Biden because he’s not Trump? :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:52 am

Short response: Of course 4.5% popular vote margin isn’t a landslide (in any election local, state, fed), but you’re responding to someone who isn’t bright enough to know that…
I think Houndy focuses on the 7 million vote differential to call it a landslide.

trump and his MAQA yahoos would never pick out a detail and try to focus on that to make a point would they?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am Has that been proven? If yes, link?

Thanks.

It’s a bad sign for trump. Those are the kind of voters he needs to win the swing states and the electoral college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:33 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:28 am

Typical you didn’t get it
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:22 am
BDKJMU wrote:
Thanks.

It’s a bad sign for trump. Those are the kind of voters he needs to win the swing states and the electoral college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No it isn’t. Most votes (for a candidate for either party) ever in the history of the NH primary.
Most votes ever in the history of the SC primary.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:18 am
kalm wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:33 am

Typical you didn’t get it
Huh?