Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: 2024 Primary

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:41 am
kalm wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:11 am

How do you know what’s in the documents? Why doesn’t Trump get to keep classified documents in a SCIF?
I know what's in the documents because I pay attention AND it was announced what they were over two years ago. What else could the documents be, other than unredacted internal FBI/DOJ documents proving malfeasance? Trump has been trying since Mueller, but every time gets told he'd be obstructing an active investigation. How long do they get to keep using that line?

Trump does get to keep the documents at MAL if he feels like it. There is a facility there he used when President, is locked up and has secret service protection.
Please feel free to post the documents here.

Also explain more about Trump’s SCIF and handling of documents. How did the FBI find the documents photographed during the search? Did they remove them from the SCIF?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

How do you know what’s in the documents? Why doesn’t Trump get to keep classified documents in a SCIF?
I know what's in the documents because I pay attention AND it was announced what they were over two years ago. What else could the documents be, other than unredacted internal FBI/DOJ documents proving malfeasance? Trump has been trying since Mueller, but every time gets told he'd be obstructing an active investigation. How long do they get to keep using that line?

Trump does get to keep the documents at MAL if he feels like it. There is a facility there he used when President, is locked up and has secret service protection.
I think there are a variety of things in the documents. trump is a packrat who likes to brag and he wanted documents to brag about and show off. Maybe some of them will embarrass the DoJ/FBI but I think there are also a lot of them that have nothing to do with that. Some of them contain sensitive information that should be secured regardless of classification status.

I trust the DoJ/FBI about as much as I trust trump on this.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:20 am

Also explain more about Trump’s SCIF and handling of documents. How did the FBI find the documents photographed during the search? Did they remove them from the SCIF?
You mean the SCIF where the FBI previously inspected the documents, asked for an additional lock to be placed on the door, which was by Trump? That SCIF?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:35 am
kalm wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:20 am

You mean the SCIF where the FBI previously inspected the documents, asked for an additional lock to be placed on the door, which was by Trump? That SCIF?
Yes that one. The one where the FBI illegally removed the planted but declassified documents from.
Last edited by kalm on Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:41 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:35 am

Yes that one. The one where the FBI illegally removed the planted by declassified documents from.
Are you talking about the magazine covers, newspaper clippings, passports and medical records too? Sounds like the FBI is desperate or simply a bunch of hacks.

I'm thinking Kjlammy has a nice ring to it.
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern
A.K.A.: Bob dammit!!

Post by bobbythekidd »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:52 am

Firstly, they weren't pilfered. He went through the proper process and has the right to keep those documents, as do all past Presidents.

Secondly, what do you believe the documents concern? Pretty obvious they will embarrass all the DOJ/FBI guys you love to protect.

You're going to come out of this looking worse than Jelly as well.
1. He doesn't have a SCIF at MAL. It was dismantled after he left office. That's part of the reason the FBI needed to get the documents back so urgently. The FBI knew they weren't being stored properly but couldn't go get the docs at the time; hence they told Trump to put another lock on the door. It was a band-aid until they could get the warrant.Trump delayed that as long as he could so the FBI had to execute a search warrant.

2. Trump DID NOT follow the protocols for having those documents declassified. I have said it before and I will say it again here... They are still classified.

3. Yes he stole the documents. The PRA is free to read. Before someone says Obama, Yes, 33,000 documents were moved to Chicago after his second term. They were placed in the custody of the National Archives in CHI-town for use on a rotational basis in his Presidential Library. He does not posses any of them, personally.

4. He does not have the right to possess these documents, nor do any former presidents. However, all living former presidents can access their presidential records. All former presidents can be read in to classified documents with the permission of the current chief executive. Biden, explicitly deigned this privilege to Trump stating that he was too erratic.

5. If this was and illegal search and a violation of Trumps 4th amendment rights, why isn't he filing a suit for that? It would be much less complicated and a much easier case to win.

6. I am of the opinion the FBI/DOJ just wants everything back in a controlled environment and have no intention of inditing Trump. This explains why they constantly drag their feet and aren't playing hardball.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

bobbythekidd wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:57 am

1. He doesn't have a SCIF at MAL. It was dismantled after he left office. That's part of the reason the FBI needed to get the documents back so urgently. The FBI knew they weren't being stored properly but couldn't go get the docs at the time; hence they told Trump to put another lock on the door. It was a band-aid until they could get the warrant.Trump delayed that as long as he could so the FBI had to execute a search warrant.

2. Trump DID NOT follow the protocols for having those documents declassified. I have said it before and I will say it again here... They are still classified.

3. Yes he stole the documents. The PRA is free to read. Before someone says Obama, Yes, 33,000 documents were moved to Chicago after his second term. They were placed in the custody of the National Archives in CHI-town for use on a rotational basis in his Presidential Library. He does not posses any of them, personally.

4. He does not have the right to possess these documents, nor do any former presidents. However, all living former presidents can access their presidential records. All former presidents can be read in to classified documents with the permission of the current chief executive. Biden, explicitly deigned this privilege to Trump stating that he was too erratic.

5. If this was and illegal search and a violation of Trumps 4th amendment rights, why isn't he filing a suit for that? It would be much less complicated and a much easier case to win.

6. I am of the opinion the FBI/DOJ just wants everything back in a controlled environment and have no intention of inditing Trump. This explains why they constantly drag their feet and aren't playing hardball.
Good post! I don't agree with it, but you've shown that you've taken the time to read up on the topic.
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter

Post by bobbythekidd »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:23 am

Good post! I don't agree with it, but you've shown that you've taken the time to read up on the topic.
SG, I've been wrong many times and I'll continue that for the rest of my life. I'm open to looking at any sources you would like to present to challenge anything I have posted above. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it but on the other thread you stated. That way things stay on topic.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Solid post, Bobby. The DOJ might be in too deep to not indict at this point. No one is above the law and there are too many subpoenas being handed out and too much lawyering up for this to be simply a case of enforcing compliance.

If that’s the case, they have one shot at it and it must be unassailable. The timing isn’t surprising considering. They’re still completing prosecution and sentencing of J6 insurrectionists after 2 1/2 years.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:57 am
kalm wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:41 am

Yes that one. The one where the FBI illegally removed the planted by declassified documents from.
Are you talking about the magazine covers, newspaper clippings, passports, medical records and pictures of trump fellating Putin too? Sounds like the FBI is desperate or simply a bunch of hacks.

My understanding is that taking passports and similar is typical when executing a search warrant. It makes it difficult for an individual to argue that they weren't aware of the items when their personal records are mixed in with them. It can also help to show the documents weren't very secure.

I'm not sure why they took the pictures. Those would make me vomit but to each their own. :D
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:40 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:57 am

Are you talking about the magazine covers, newspaper clippings, passports, medical records and pictures of trump fellating Putin too? Sounds like the FBI is desperate or simply a bunch of hacks.

My understanding is that taking passports and similar is typical when executing a search warrant. It makes it difficult for an individual to argue that they weren't aware of the items when their personal records are mixed in with them. It can also help to show the documents weren't very secure.

I'm not sure why they took the pictures. Those would make me vomit but to each their own. :D
Okay. Thought you were talking about this one.

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:52 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:11 am

Why does a guy that hates to read pilfer Top Secret documents? :?
Firstly, they weren't pilfered. He went through the proper process and has the right to keep those documents, as do all past Presidents.

Secondly, what do you believe the documents concern? Pretty obvious they will embarrass all the DOJ/FBI guys you love to protect.

You're going to come out of this looking worse than Jelly as well.

Wrong three times in one short sentence, thats pretty good.

You got nothing. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

You don't know shit about whats in them. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:35 pm

Oh, is that so. Then all the people saying he has nuke codes are full of shit? But chances are highly likely I'm going to be putting you in the Kjelly, Kjlam, Kjuni and Kjoundie crowd when this is all said and done.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:13 pm
Oh, is that so. Then all the people saying he has nuke codes are full of shit? But chances are highly likely I'm going to be putting you in the Kjelly, Kjlam, Kjuni and Kjoundie crowd when this is all said and done.
Including me with Jelly, kalm, and Houndie is rich coming from QeattleQrizanon. :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Maybe - but not a bad guess as to what the Saudis would pay $2,000,000,000 for. :coffee:

Maybe some major dirt on Israel.

What do you think would cause the Saudis to give Kushner two billion dollars?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:31 am

Maybe - but not a bad guess as to what the Saudis would pay $2,000,000,000 for. :coffee:

Good question. I think Kushner is a weasel. But to answer your question, future favors. Just like China giving Hunter and his doofus buddies 1.5 billion. It's in the hopes a favor will get returned.

Plus you have the fact Trump finally got all the middle east to realize life could move on outside of Palestine. Now everyone in the middle east realizes Palestine will never be happy, but at least they can do business.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Because he can suck a bowling ball through a garden hose? :oops:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:27 am

Good question. I think Kushner is a weasel. But to answer your question, future favors. Just like China giving Hunter and his doofus buddies 1.5 billion. It's in the hopes a favor will get returned.

Plus you have the fact Trump finally got all the middle east to realize life could move on outside of Palestine. Now everyone in the middle east realizes Palestine will never be happy, but at least they can do business.
That would make sense if they were still in power but there isn't anything Kushner can do for them now, damaged goods.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

if it were just a few million I could understand
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Its official. He’s running at 82.. :lol:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... -rcna50556
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter

Post by bobbythekidd »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:54 pm Its official. He’s running at 82.. :lol:
He's in good shape (physically) for his age, but he will be 12 cans short of a 6 pack by the end of that term. Heck, he's already as useless as a chocolate frying pan, now.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

bobbythekidd wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:04 pm
He's in good shape (physically) for his age, but he will be 12 cans short of a 6 pack by the end of that term. Heck, he's already as useless as a chocolate frying pan, now.
I could make use of a peanut filled chocolate frying pan. Just sayin’.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

bobbythekidd wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:04 pm
He dotters around like he’s 108.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
bobbythekidd wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:04 pm He's in good shape (physically) for his age, but he will be 12 cans short of a 6 pack by the end of that term. Heck, he's already as useless as a chocolate frying pan, now.
He dotters around like he’s 108.
And he might be running against a delusional buffoon claiming the 2020 election was stolen. WTF did we do to deserve these 2 fvcking @ssholes?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk