Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: 2024 Primary

Post by SeattleGriz »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:22 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:14 pm

Can a declassified document be released to anyone as soon as it's declassified? Or do names and procedures need to be redacted before it is ready for release?

A 2nd lock? :rofl:

MAL might be very secure but could any of the visitors to MAL been in a position to peak at any of the documents? Did all of those visitors have clearance to view the unredacted but supposedly declassified documents?

Could trump have put US agents, and informants at risk? Exposed US operating procedures to people who might pass the information on to hostile parties?

A true American patriot doesn't take those documents to MAL.
Well we’ll find some answers to your questions over the next couple of years..
Exactly. This is the plan to keep the documents Trump declassified out of the public. They've been hiding behind "active investigation" and bullshit for two years on these documents.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:14 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:56 pm
Da fuq. :suspicious: Has Trump left the country since he got out of office?
Unsecured location? They put a 2nd lock on that storage room.
And I wouldn’t call anywhere in the Trump residency at MAL an unsecure location. Probably one of the most secure reaidences in the country.
And Trump claims he declassified those docs were declassified before he left office. Even left leaning Politifact claims that he has real time declassification authority.
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... ything-an/
Can a declassified document be released to anyone as soon as it's declassified? Or do names and procedures need to be redacted before it is ready for release?

A 2nd lock? :rofl:

MAL might be very secure but could any of the visitors to MAL been in a position to peak at any of the documents? Did all of those visitors have clearance to view the unredacted but supposedly declassified documents?

Could trump have put US agents, and informants at risk? Exposed US operating procedures to people who might pass the information on to hostile parties?

A true American patriot doesn't take those documents to MAL.
It’s totally safe. Ask the Rothschild heiress or this guy.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mark-lindb ... was-there/
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:00 pm He also reportedly took top secret documents to the White House residence.

Do you really believe that he kept all critical documents locked in a SCIF facility at MAL?
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:29 am Now do Obama and his 33,000 documents.
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:42 am Yeah. I’m sure he’s the first president to do THAT, too. Let’s fucking hang him. :lol:
The key is what information was in the documents, whether it's 33,000 or a UHaul full. If Obama or trump had documents with sensitive information that could have compromised US agents, informants, sources, etc. then they should be investigated thoroughly.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:49 am
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:22 am
Well we’ll find some answers to your questions over the next couple of years..
Exactly. This is the plan to keep the documents Trump declassified out of the public. They've been hiding behind "active investigation" and bullshit for two years on these documents.
trump's had a year and a half to go through those documents and make copies of anything that implicates the FBI or other government entities. If he really is a stable genius then he surely made copies of the most important documents so he still has them to use in his expose/lawsuit.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:34 am

trump's had a year and a half to go through those documents and make copies of anything that implicates the FBI or other government entities. If he really is a stable genius then he surely made copies of the most important documents so he still has them to use in his expose/lawsuit.
I'm sure his lawyers do have copies, but if the government claims "active investigation" I don't believe they can be used in a court case. This is the FBIs game. To keep that binder out of public view.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:45 am
I'm sure his lawyers do have copies, but if the government claims "active investigation" I don't believe they can be used in a court case. This is the FBIs game. To keep that binder out of public view.
But trump is a genius, he had to have anticipated this. What is his counter-move? Isn't he playing 3D chess while they're playing checkers? How is having his attorneys bumble around like Keystone cops part of the plan?
Last edited by UNI88 on Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:47 am

But trump is a genius, he had to have anticipated this. What is his counter-move? Isn't he playing 3D chess while they're playing checkers?
That is why I have a hard time believing Trump didn't have his t's crossed and I's dotted in regards to declassifying these documents. They've been looking to nail him for anything as they are terrified he will get on the ballot again.

DeSantis is already being controlled by big donor dollars.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:50 am
But trump is a genius, he had to have anticipated this. What is his counter-move? Isn't he playing 3D chess while they're playing checkers?
That is why I have a hard time believing Trump didn't have his t's crossed and I's dotted in regards to declassifying these documents. They've been looking to nail him for anything as they are terrified he will get on the ballot again.

trump isn't a genius. He doesn't know how to play chess. He was the kid that bragged about how good he was then knocked the board over when he was losing and afterwards bragged to everyone how he was about to win when his opponent knocked the board over. If he gets away with this it will be because of his privilege not his innocence.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:56 am

trump isn't a genius. He doesn't know how to play chess. He was the kid that bragged about how good he was then knocked the board over when he was losing and afterwards bragged to everyone how he was about to win when his opponent knocked the board over. If he gets away with this it will be because of his privilege not his innocence.
:rofl: No, you don't have TDS.

They spied on his campaign and rifled through all his history and still have nothing. They are terrified a man who doesn't need money will get back into the White house.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:46 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:47 am

Never said they were.

What they are is highly pissed off, as revealed by almost a million (922,000) people turning out in Kansas to put the smackdown on the proposed amendment to the State's constitution regarding abortion. By almost 20 points. The turnout was twice the size of the Presidential primaries and included 48% of registered voters.

:coffee:
Kansas was a confusing amendment question & the donks won the messaging battle claiming that a yes vote was a vote to ban all abortions statewide (that was completely false- it was just a vote to say there wasn’t a state constitutional right to abortion, which would have left it up to the atate legislature & gov).

But the other abortion extreme, the donks official abortion platform- abortion on demand with no restrictions right up until the 9th month, isn’t a winner with the majority of the electorate either. And any conk candidate worth his salt will be asking his opponent during their debates whether he supports that.
You don't seem to understand the big picture like women do - if you don't control your own body you're nothing more than livestock. You can bet the ass you use to talk out of that there are a shitload of anti-abortion Republicans and evangelicals who have had an abortion or a side chick that needed one. Nobody who's still fucking wants to lose that option regardless of what they say.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:34 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:48 pm
How exactly did he compromise national security?
:suspicious: By taking documents with sensitive information about sources and methods to MAL ...
He's had at least two meetings with Russian intelligence without any Americans present, one in the White House and one in Helsinki and three times the authorities have retrieved material from MAL, twice after being assured they had everything and once after his lawyer signed a paper to that effect. He doesn't sit still when there is money to be made and there is zero doubt that he's already sold classified material.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:01 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:56 am

They spied on his campaign and rifled through all his history and still have nothing. They are terrified a man who doesn't need money will get back into the White house.
There are two kinds of TDS:
1) Believing that trump is a fascist who did nothing good as President. They're denying his positives.
2) Believing that trump is looking out for the good of the country and wants to drain the swamp. They're denying his negatives.

They're both delusional.

What type do you think I am? I'm guessing type 1 but I have posted about the positive things trump has done and argued that he isn't a fascist. I don't like the twit but I'm not a never-trumper or a Lincoln Project supporter. I try to see him for who he is not as the embodiment of evil or some kind of messiah.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:35 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:01 am

1) Believing that trump is a fascist who did nothing good as President. They're denying his positives.
2) Believing that trump is looking out for the good of the country and wants to drain the swamp. They're denying his negatives.

They're both delusional.

What type do you think I am? I'm guessing type 1 but I have posted about the positive things trump has done and argued that he isn't a fascist. I don't like the twit but I'm not a never-trumper or a Lincoln Project supporter. I try to see him for who he is not as the embodiment of evil or some kind of messiah.
Dude. You don't need to defend yourself to me. You know I'm full of shit and your track record shows you weigh both sides of the story.

It's why I posted that clip of Peewee Herman arguing with Francis. That's what we sound like.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:07 am
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:46 pm
Kansas was a confusing amendment question & the donks won the messaging battle claiming that a yes vote was a vote to ban all abortions statewide (that was completely false- it was just a vote to say there wasn’t a state constitutional right to abortion, which would have left it up to the atate legislature & gov).

But the other abortion extreme, the donks official abortion platform- abortion on demand with no restrictions right up until the 9th month, isn’t a winner with the majority of the electorate either. And any conk candidate worth his salt will be asking his opponent during their debates whether he supports that.
You don't seem to understand the big picture like women do - if you don't control your own body you're nothing more than livestock. You can bet the ass you use to talk out of that there are a shitload of anti-abortion Republicans and evangelicals who have had an abortion or a side chick that needed one. Nobody who's still fucking wants to lose that option regardless of what they say.
You don’t seem to grasp the fact that being pro partial birth abortion ie infanticide is a losing strategy.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democr ... n-position
If they weren’t for it, they would say they were against it..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

But trump is a genius, he had to have anticipated this. What is his counter-move? Isn't he playing 3D chess while they're playing checkers? How is having his attorneys bumble around like Keystone cops part of the plan?
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:59 pm
houndawg wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:07 am
You don’t seem to grasp the fact that being pro partial birth abortion ie infanticide is a losing strategy.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democr ... n-position
If they weren’t for it, they would say they were against it..
Both abortion bans and allowing partial birth abortions are both losing strategies. Donks and Conks are trying to one-up each other in turning off voters.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Let the chips fall where they may :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Sounds legit.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:31 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:35 am

They're both delusional.

Dude. You don't need to defend yourself to me. You know I'm full of shit and your track record shows you weigh both sides of the story.

It's why I posted that clip of Peewee Herman arguing with Francis. That's what we sound like.
Do you ever wonder what a guy, that by his own admission doesn't read, did with all the files he stole? :?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:05 pm Sounds legit.

I don't get it ...surely he could find some Cubans locally to shanghai? :?
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:05 pm Sounds legit.

:lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Why does a guy that hates to read pilfer Top Secret documents? :?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:11 am

Firstly, they weren't pilfered. He went through the proper process and has the right to keep those documents, as do all past Presidents.

Secondly, what do you believe the documents concern? Pretty obvious they will embarrass all the DOJ/FBI guys you love to protect.

You're going to come out of this looking worse than Jelly as well.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:52 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:11 am

Firstly, they weren't pilfered. He went through the proper process and has the right to keep those documents, as do all past Presidents.

Secondly, what do you believe the documents concern? Pretty obvious they will embarrass all the DOJ/FBI guys you love to protect.

How do you know what’s in the documents? Why doesn’t Trump get to keep classified documents in a SCIF?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:11 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:52 am

How do you know what’s in the documents? Why doesn’t Trump get to keep classified documents in a SCIF?
I know what's in the documents because I pay attention AND it was announced what they were over two years ago. What else could the documents be, other than unredacted internal FBI/DOJ documents proving malfeasance? Trump has been trying since Mueller, but every time gets told he'd be obstructing an active investigation. How long do they get to keep using that line?

Trump does get to keep the documents at MAL if he feels like it. There is a facility there he used when President, is locked up and has secret service protection.