2024 Primary

Political discussions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: 2024 Primary

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:28 pm Haley has lost it. 26 tweets in 40 min. WTF is wrong with her? Not even a teenager does that :suspicious:
Maybe she's trying to up her appeal to the MAQA crowd. They like their candidates unhinged.

What's trump's record for most tweets/truths in a short period of time? What's his record for most upper case letters in a row before he uses a lower case letter?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

Whoever sets her tweets up in TweetDeck fucked the scheduling up.

Kinda funny

Btu also anyone who supports trump talking about "Haley lost it" when Trump posts like he does? Delusional brain rotted fucks
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

clenz wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:10 am Whoever sets her tweets up in TweetDeck fucked the scheduling up.

Kinda funny

Btu also anyone who supports trump talking about "Haley lost it" when Trump posts like he does? Delusional brain rotted fucks
Lol Trump never posted anywhere remotely close to 26 tweets in 40 min. Anyone who would do that is a stupid fuck.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:28 pm Haley has lost it. 26 tweets in 40 min. WTF is wrong with her? Not even a teenager does that :suspicious:
Whachoo talkin about Willis? Trump does that every night
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

Clearly still thinks Nikki was there typing out on her phone and sending in some sort of rage - as Trump does.

This was clearly a staffer fucking up scheduling through TweetDeck (which I believe I saw was confirmed).

Meanwhile, maybe not in a 40 minute period, Donald averaged 30-40 tweets a day, every single day, as president. These weren't scheduled. Just as his "truth" posts now they are actually him rage tweeting.

The House of Representatives began an impeachment inquiry last week after a whistleblower report raised concerns about a phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Following House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s formal announcement about the inquiry on Sept. 24, the volume of Trump’s tweets rapidly escalated.
Trump has sent more than 250 tweets over that time span, an average of nearly 40 a day. The majority of these have been related to the impeachment inquiry.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/02/preside ... ts-up.html
In the wake of last Wednesday’s events at the US Capitol, Twitter went a step beyond attaching warning labels to President Trump’s tweets and the company locked his account permanently. Trump relied on the platform to bypass traditional media channels, refute fake news and get his direct views across to hundreds of millions of people. His tweets are still freely available to browse at the Trump Twitter Archive which has monitored his Twitter activity for years.

It shows that he tweeted considerably less during his early days in office and his activity ratched up considerably in 2019. The archive shows that Trump tweeted or retweeted approximately 3,500 times in 2018, 7,700 times in 2019 and on over more than 12,000 occasions in 2020. The New York Times reported that he was tagged on Twitter at a rate of 1,000 times a minute that in 2019. His most prolific day came on June 05, 2020 when he sent 200 tweets or retweets, breaking a previous record of 142 sent on during his impeachment trial on January 23, 2020.

Trump tweeted 5.7 times per day on average during his first half year in the White House and that had grown to 34.8 times a day on average during the second half of 2020.
12,000, minimum mind you, over a year is 32.9 per day. How the fuck does a president have time to actually be president and spend that much time on Twitter?

If anyone has issues on social media, it isn't Haley for having a staffer set TweetDeck wrong.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

clenz wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:51 pm Clearly still thinks Nikki was there typing out on her phone and sending in some sort of rage - as Trump does.

This was clearly a staffer fucking up scheduling through TweetDeck (which I believe I saw was confirmed).
If you give someone else your username and password to make lots of posts as if you are the one doing it, you’re an idiot.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:03 pm
clenz wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:51 pm Clearly still thinks Nikki was there typing out on her phone and sending in some sort of rage - as Trump does.

If you give someone else your username and password to make lots of posts as if you are the one doing it, you’re an idiot.
Lots of people pay someone to handle their social media. Sometimes there's a mistake and sometimes it keeps them from looking like a deranged sociopath who doesn't know how to turn off the caps lock.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:33 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:03 pm
Lots of people pay someone to handle their social media. Sometimes there's a mistake and sometimes it keeps them from looking like a deranged sociopath who doesn't know how to turn off the caps lock.
They are frauds then because it is presented as if they are the ones posting it.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

She should drop out before she gets embarrassed in her home state..
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:32 pm She should drop out before she gets embarrassed in her home state..
Interesting that she's tied with Trump with the independent voters. If I was her, I'd stay in the race not because she's going to beat Trump, of course she isn't going to, but on the off chance that Trump gets jail time or has a health-related issue. Trump getting to the fall in good health or otherwise isn't a sure thing. If that happens, she's the default fill in and would fare very well against Biden (assuming he even makes it to the election). These are strange times and with two uber-elderly candidates you could see strange decisions by other candidates.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

This week, I've run into something I've never seen before. Apparently, that slimeball Adam Schiff, who is apparently ignoring the primary challenge of equal slimeball Katie Porter, is running scared of Steve Garvey. How do I know, you ask? He's actively trying to suppress the Republican vote in Cali via intimidation. Again, how do I know that? He's sending out attack ad spam mailers to registered Republicans claiming that Garvey is somehow "too conservative" for California simply because he's voted for Trump twice. And again, how do I know Schiff is doing this? His offensive spam has hit my physical mailbox TWICE this week, including today. I don't remember this ever happening before. It shouldn't be allowed. Schiff doesn't get to define that for Cali residents. Go away! You're not qualified to represent our state in the Senate! SMH....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Nobody does that because its phyisicly impossible, like 20 seconds of thought would tell anybody who wasn't a jabbering halfwit, no offense
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:32 pm She should drop out before she gets embarrassed in her home state..
You don't seem to have a grasp of the big picture, BDIM. Haley's sponsor, (guy by the name of Koch) is putting the squeeze on Trump - he can't loot the RNC to pay his lawyers until he's the nominee and he needs a lot of money right now as interest is accruing at the rate of %111,000+ per day ( :rofl: ). Really poor timing of his crimes :ohno:

Of course coming up with a measley half billion when you're really a billionaire would be child's play - like Mr. Bone Saw dropping a couple billion on Jared Kushner just to smooth things over. Thats why Chubby just asked for a 30 day delay without giving a reason for why it was necessary. The ketchup bottles at Mar a Lago are getting their affairs in order.....and the China.... :ohno: .... its going to be tough on China time again...
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:54 am
Interesting that she's tied with Trump with the independent voters. If I was her, I'd stay in the race not because she's going to beat Trump, of course she isn't going to, but on the off chance that Trump gets jail time or has a health-related issue. Trump getting to the fall in good health or otherwise isn't a sure thing. If that happens, she's the default fill in and would fare very well against Biden (assuming he even makes it to the election). These are strange times and with two uber-elderly candidates you could see strange decisions by other candidates.
:nod:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SuperHornet wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:41 pm This week, I've run into something I've never seen before. Apparently, that slimeball Adam Schiff, who is apparently ignoring the primary challenge of equal slimeball Katie Porter, is running scared of Steve Garvey. How do I know, you ask? He's actively trying to suppress the Republican vote in Cali via intimidation. Again, how do I know that? He's sending out attack ad spam mailers to registered Republicans claiming that Garvey is somehow "too conservative" for California simply because he's voted for Trump twice. And again, how do I know Schiff is doing this? His offensive spam has hit my physical mailbox TWICE this week, including today. I don't remember this ever happening before. It shouldn't be allowed. Schiff doesn't get to define that for Cali residents. Go away! You're not qualified to represent our state in the Senate! SMH....
I can see it with Schiff but what makes Katie Porter a slime ball?

And why do you hate free speech?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SuperHornet wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:41 pm This week, I've run into something I've never seen before. Apparently, that slimeball Adam Schiff, who is apparently ignoring the primary challenge of equal slimeball Katie Porter, is running scared of Steve Garvey. How do I know, you ask? He's actively trying to suppress the Republican vote in Cali via intimidation. Again, how do I know that? He's sending out attack ad spam mailers to registered Republicans claiming that Garvey is somehow "too conservative" for California simply because he's voted for Trump twice. And again, how do I know Schiff is doing this? His offensive spam has hit my physical mailbox TWICE this week, including today. I don't remember this ever happening before. It shouldn't be allowed. Schiff doesn't get to define that for Cali residents. Go away! You're not qualified to represent our state in the Senate! SMH....
Now now, lets try to calm down and not overexcite ourselves.... :roll:

Steve Garvey :coffee: ain't winning shit up in Giants country
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

She would beat Biden easily - I'd vote for her if she'd come down off that pardoning Trump bullshit.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Trump wins Bigly over Haley in her home state.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-p ... nt-results
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet

Post by SuperHornet »

houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:22 am

Steve Garvey :coffee: ain't winning [bleep] up in Giants country
There's a very good chance that you're correct. But trying to force members of the opposite party to vote for YOU during the primary has GOT to be illegal. ONE such mailer during the general election would probably be fine, but this is the entire reason behind primaries. I guess that got messed up with the mixed up primary process that Cali jammed down our throats, but that doesn't mean we have to LIKE it....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet

Post by SuperHornet »

kalm wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:16 am

She may not be as far down the pike as Schiff, but she HAS tried to assert that HER POV is the "official" women's view, which is ludicrous. She doesn't get to define what ALL women think....

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SuperHornet wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:09 pm
houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:22 am

Steve Garvey :coffee: ain't winning [bleep] up in Giants country
There's a very good chance that you're correct. But trying to force members of the opposite party to vote for YOU during the primary has GOT to be illegal. ONE such mailer during the general election would probably be fine, but this is the entire reason behind primaries. I guess that got messed up with the mixed up primary process that Cali jammed down our throats, but that doesn't mean we have to LIKE it....
FORCE members of the opposite party to vote for you? :?

Seems like that would be hard to implement...
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet

Post by SuperHornet »

houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:38 pm
SuperHornet wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:09 pm

FORCE members of the opposite party to vote for you? :?

Seems like that would be hard to implement...
He's attempting intimidation.

THIS Palin Fanatic REFUSES to be intimidated....

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Trump looks like a triathlete next to Biden, you TDS members can dream about Trump keeling over but do you really want to see Joey Rotten after he tries to take Trump on behind the barn… :lol:

And considering Trumps schedule, thanks to the Biden DOJ collaborating to get him, and the financial stress he’s under from the ridiculous fraud case, he keeps right on ticking at his appearances….. Joey Bananas can’t even do a press conference.

Everyone knows Haley is sticking around on the off chance Trump is convicted of a felony
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SuperHornet wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:11 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:16 am

She may not be as far down the pike as Schiff, but she HAS tried to assert that HER POV is the "official" women's view, which is ludicrous. She doesn't get to define what ALL women think....
Examples?

And who are you to define femininity?