AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: Is there a Cuomo Thread?

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:48 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:19 pm

I will withhold judgement on THAT scenario....but his slap down of Ibanez was worth the price of admission. :nod: :nod:
I'm not surprised you and BDK missed the point.

Democrat gets accused - He's guilty! Kill him! Impeach him!
Republican gets accused - Well..it happened so long ago. She was drunk. They're just liars. Because 3 made it up it's OBVIOUS that the others are lying (which is bullshit logic).

Simple enough for you to understand?
You don’t seem to have a problem with them lining up a bunch of lying dogs to try and get what they want. That’s ok, you do you. You should have stuck with Trump, and not tried to bring Kavanaugh into the mix...And also, your weak attempt to bitchslap BDK was returned with topspin because he wasn’t even HERE during the Kavanaugh kerfluffle, so y’all might want to do some research next time.

Your friend.

Tom
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:43 am
Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:48 am I'm not surprised you and BDK missed the point.

Republican gets accused - Well..it happened so long ago. She was drunk. They're just liars. Because 3 made it up it's OBVIOUS that the others are lying (which is bullshit logic).

You don’t seem to have a problem with them lining up a bunch of lying dogs to try and get what they want. That’s ok, you do you. You should have stuck with Trump, and not tried to bring Kavanaugh into the mix...And also, your weak attempt to bitchslap BDK was returned with topspin because he wasn’t even HERE during the Kavanaugh kerfluffle, so y’all might want to do some research next time.

Your friend.

Tom
Where did I say that, Tom? If anything, you should know by now that I don't care what party you belong to, if you are guilty of something then you should be punished. I'm not saying the Cuomo accusations are legit ( I don't know, i'll wait for evidence to come out.) but you again missed the point.

Or ignored it.

Your bestest buddy,

Mark
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:48 am I'm not surprised you and BDK missed the point.

Your friend.

Tom
The only way BDkkk has a chance to win this argument is if it's narrowed down to Kavanaugh/Ford to take the focus off of Trump or using "but Trump" as a deflection if it does come up.
  • One, It's hypocritical for Donks to believe Ford or any woman that accuses a Conk but then ignore allegations against Cuomo, Bill Clinton, etc.
  • Two, It's also hypocritical for Conks to ignore allegations against Trump but criticize Cuomo and other Donks for allegations against them.
I don't think Ibanez falls into the first camp but I do believe BDkkk falls into the second camp.

Trump is a pig and anyone who ignores the allegations against him should NOT be criticizing anyone else for similar allegations. I'll call out that hypocrisy every time I see it and ignore every weak ass "but Trump" defense/deflection.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:09 am

Your friend.

Tom
The only way BDkkk has a chance to win this argument is if it's narrowed down to Kavanaugh/Ford to take the focus off of Trump or using "but Trump" as a deflection if it does come up.
  • One, It's hypocritical for Donks to believe Ford or any woman that accuses a Conk but then ignore allegations against Cuomo, Bill Clinton, etc.
  • Two, It's also hypocritical for Conks to ignore allegations against Trump but criticize Cuomo and other Donks for allegations against them.
I don't think Ibanez falls into the first camp but I do believe BDkkk falls into the second camp.

Trump is a pig and anyone who ignores the allegations against him should NOT be criticizing anyone else for similar allegations. I'll call out that hypocrisy every time I see it and ignore every weak ass "but Trump" defense/deflection.
Agreed, heck, the aggrieved party here is only really Kavanaugh - in the end, it was just that one person (Ford), having a recollection 10 years ago, that 30 years before that she may or may not have had an encounter with Kavanaugh. Really short on details and specifics and a lot of other people with no dog in the fight contradicted her. Maybe something bad did happen to her, but it never seemed liked there was near enough information to pin it on Kavanaugh. Sure, Kavanaugh didn't come off as a fantastic guy, but that didn't seem to justify the character assassination that was going on and to put him through the grinder like that.

And all that was vastly different than the Cuomos/Trumps/Clintons of the world, who do appear to be really sleazy politicians who used their power to take advantage of women. Although at least with Trump and Clinton they didn't really hide behind a veneer of respectability like Cuomo did. Cuomo wins the "Catholic Church Hypocrisy Award" for self-claiming to be a model leader in these times only to be just as sleazy with women and amazingly complicit in a coverup of thousands of unnecessary nursing home deaths resulting from his own bad decisions early on in the pandemic.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Your friend.

Tom

Quit measuring him on his past. It’s his performance in office that counts. :ohno:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:36 am

Agreed, heck, the aggrieved party here is only really Kavanaugh - in the end, it was just that one person (Ford), having a recollection 10 years ago, that 30 years before that she may or may not have had an encounter with Kavanaugh. Really short on details and specifics and a lot of other people with no dog in the fight contradicted her. Maybe something bad did happen to her, but it never seemed liked there was near enough information to pin it on Kavanaugh. Sure, Kavanaugh didn't come off as a fantastic guy, but that didn't seem to justify the character assassination that was going on and to put him through the grinder like that.

And all that was vastly different than the Cuomos/Trumps/Clintons of the world, who do appear to be really sleazy politicians who used their power to take advantage of women. Although at least with Trump and Clinton they didn't really hide behind a veneer of respectability like Cuomo did. Cuomo wins the "Catholic Church Hypocrisy Award" for self-claiming to be a model leader in these times only to be just as sleazy with women and amazingly complicit in a coverup of thousands of unnecessary nursing home deaths resulting from his own bad decisions early on in the pandemic.
To add to all of that, anyone that is falsely accused should get justice against those people. That goes for Justice Kavanaugh, Trump, Clinton, Cuomo, etc... People shouldn't get away with publicly defaming a person.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:43 am
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:38 pm
You recall wrong. The whole Ballsy Ford/Kavanaugh thing occurred mid Sept-early Oct 2018. I took a hiatus from here early Sept-early Dec 2018 during football season.

Ballsy Ford accused Kavanaugh from back in the early 1980s..with zero corroborating evidence or witnesses..she couldn't remember the when, where, who, what, or virtually any other detail except it was Kavanaugh.
The 2nd accuser stated she wasn't certain if Kavanaugh was the one who had exposed himself.
The 3rd and 4th accusers subsequently admitted they made their stories up. Admitted they were complete fabrications to keep him from becoming a member of SCOTUS.

This is 6 women, way more recent, more corroborating evidence. Yet you think this is comparable to the Ford/Kavanaugh situation :dunce:
Just because you weren't here during the hearings doesn't mean you could've made comments to that effect. :dunce:

And what does time have to do with anything? Either he sexually assaulted someone or he didn't. Who are you to say a person is only credible if they report it within X amount of time.

There's something like 20 women spanning the 1970s-2000s that all have accused Trump of unwanted sexual advances - what's your cop out there? Oh that's right - Trump is a "Republican". :ohno: A lot of the women were Miss Universe contestants (maybe that's why he Owned it :coffee: )

Hypocrite.
Ok, you move from a claim that I made the comments, to a claim of welI could have if I was here.. :dunce: :lol: :rofl:

Time as nothing to do with an accusation..Really? :dunce:

And there you go again with your "But Trump". Any criticism about donks, and you can't help but to deflect by going with your "But Trump" obsession. The TDS lives strong within you.. :lol:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:41 am
Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:46 am
Not really. He is basically saying "I don't have to believe a women b/c the alleged event happened long ago and I wasn't on CS during the confirmation hearings. Also, other women lied about it. So clearly, this woman is also lying."

All that is irrelevant. 6 women have accused Cuomo and BDK is starting a tracker.

20+ women accuse Trump and BDK is jacking off to Trumps head on Rambo's body b/c he and Trump are RINOs
I'm not sure BDkkk really cares about the accusations against Cuomo or other Donks. My guess is he doesn't really give a sh!t about the women or what happened to them but he's laughing at the irony of Donks saying all women should be believed and then having the tables turned on them.
You're wrong on the non bolded, but 100% correct on the bolded.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:46 am
Not really. He is basically saying "I don't have to believe a women b/c the alleged event happened long ago and I wasn't on CS during the confirmation hearings. Also, other women lied about it. So clearly, this woman is also lying."

All that is irrelevant. 6 women have accused Cuomo and BDK is starting a tracker.

20+ women accuse Trump and BDK is jacking off to Trumps head on Rambo's body b/c he and Trump are RINOs
I'm not sure BDkkk really cares about the accusations against Cuomo or other Donks. My guess is he doesn't really give a sh!t about the women or what happened to them but he's laughing at the irony of Donks saying all women should be believed and then having the tables turned on them.
That and the "believe all women" and "me too" movement should have started long before Orange Man became POTUS if it was really deemed important by those that control the msm. :coffee:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Your friend.

Tom

:nod:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:39 am
If you don't really give a sh!t about the women or what happened to them, why do you like to highlight the accusations against Donks while ignoring accusations against Trump or his ilk?
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:50 am

Your friend.

Tom
Where did I say that, Tom? If anything, you should know by now that I don't care what party you belong to, if you are guilty of something then you should be punished. I'm not saying the Cuomo accusations are legit ( I don't know, i'll wait for evidence to come out.) but you again missed the point.

Or ignored it.

Your bestest buddy,

Mark
I assumed you were talking about “the others” who accused Kavanaugh. Either way, your initial response was to a Kavanaugh post, in which you’ve been proven incorrect...that may or may not change BDK’s stance on OTHER accusations (Trump, et.al.), but AFA Kavanaugh and BDK’s response (or non-response) to it, you got owned.

own it. And then move on. :nod: :nod:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:37 am
Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:43 am

Just because you weren't here during the hearings doesn't mean you could've made comments to that effect. :dunce:

And what does time have to do with anything? Either he sexually assaulted someone or he didn't. Who are you to say a person is only credible if they report it within X amount of time.

There's something like 20 women spanning the 1970s-2000s that all have accused Trump of unwanted sexual advances - what's your cop out there? Oh that's right - Trump is a "Republican". :ohno: A lot of the women were Miss Universe contestants (maybe that's why he Owned it :coffee: )

Hypocrite.
Ok, you move from a claim that I made the comments, to a claim of welI could have if I was here.. :dunce: :lol: :rofl:

And there you go again with your "But Trump". Any criticism about donks, and you can't help but to deflect by going with your "But Trump" obsession. The TDS lives strong within you.. :lol:
TDS....a made up condition that RINOs like yourselves like to attribute to people that have the audacity to disagree. Pathetic.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:42 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:37 am

TDS....a made up condition that RINOs like yourselves like to attribute to people that have the audacity to disagree. Pathetic.
Oh it exists, brother. Trust me....ONE convo with about 4 of my sisters and you’d be a believer. :rofl:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:46 pm
Oh it exists, brother. Trust me....ONE convo with about 4 of my sisters and you’d be a believer. :rofl:
I believe it exists but I don't believe that Ibanez suffers from it. Ibanez is critical of Trump but is also able to acknowledge that some good was accomplished during his Presidency. Someone with full-blown TDS is unable to do that. JSO is the posterchild for TDS on CS.

Saying that anyone who criticizes Trump has TDS is a copout.
Last edited by UNI88 on Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

:lol: I've got a neighbor who must have BDS then...
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:54 pm

I believe it exists but I don't believe that Ibanez suffers from it. Ibanez is critical of Trump but is also able to acknowledge that some good was accomplished during his Presidency. Someone with full-blown TDS is unable to do that. JSO is the posterchild for TDS on CS.

Shut up you, we're trolling Ibanez here. Get on board you fuck.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Your friend.

Tom
Couldn't get the gif to work so you get this instead.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:15 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:39 am
If you don't really give a sh!t about the women or what happened to them, why do you like to highlight the accusations against Donks while ignoring accusations against Trump or his ilk?
I said you were wrong on that.
This thread is about Cuomo. There are countless Orange Man Bad threads to talk about Trump.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

But saying that anyone who incessantly criticizes Trump has TDS isn't a copout..
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:41 pm

But saying that anyone who incessantly criticizes Trump has TDS isn't a copout..
The flip side of that would be that it isn't a copout to say that anyone who incessantly defends and deflects for Trump has TBLS (Trump Ball Licking Syndrome).

How's the Fromunda Cheese? :D
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:38 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:15 pm
This thread is about Cuomo. There are countless Orange Man Bad threads to talk about Trump.
Anyone who criticizes a Donk while ignoring similar allegations against Trump is a hypocrite and I'll call out that hypocrisy every time I see it and ignore every weak ass "but Trump" defense/deflection regardless of the thread topic. :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:23 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:38 pm
Anyone who criticizes a Donk while ignoring similar allegations against Trump is a hypocrite and I'll call out that hypocrisy every time I see it and ignore every weak ass "but Trump" defense/deflection regardless of the thread topic. :coffee:
Noted that you're going to indefinitely continue into the future your "But Trump!" response, in response to criticisms of donks...
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:27 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:23 pm
Noted that you're going to indefinitely continue into the future your "But Trump!" response, in response to criticisms of donks...
Will you ever answer the question - How's the Fromunda Cheese? :D
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:41 pm

Says the guy who incessantly criticizes Biden. :rofl: :rofl: Fucking comical