Political discussions
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Is there a Cuomo Thread?

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:37 pm Another day, another accuser. #6
https://nypost.com/2021/03/09/another-c ... ccuse-gov/
Don't tell me you believe those women.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:57 pm
Don't tell me you believe those women.
Believe All Women who accuse _______________

If you're a:
- ctrl-lefter, you fill in the blank with conservatives or Republicans
- alt-righter, you fill in the blank with liberals or Democrats
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:14 pm
Ibanez wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:57 pm Don't tell me you believe those women.

If you're a:
Yes...that is exactly what i'm getting at. BDK only cares b/c it's against a Dem.

I recall him getting bent out of shape because a woman accused Kavanagh. I guess that's different be BDK and Brent both like beer. :)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:17 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:14 pm

If you're a:
Yes...that is exactly what i'm getting at. BDK only cares b/c it's against a Dem.

I recall him getting bent out of shape because a woman accused Kavanagh. I guess that's different be BDK and Brent both like beer. :)
You recall wrong. The whole Ballsy Ford/Kavanaugh thing occurred mid Sept-early Oct 2018. I took a hiatus from here early Sept-early Dec 2018 during football season.

Ballsy Ford accused Kavanaugh from back in the early 1980s..with zero corroborating evidence or witnesses..she couldn't remember the when, where, who, what, or virtually any other detail except it was Kavanaugh.
The 2nd accuser stated she wasn't certain if Kavanaugh was the one who had exposed himself.
The 3rd and 4th accusers subsequently admitted they made their stories up. Admitted they were complete fabrications to keep him from becoming a member of SCOTUS.

This is 6 women, way more recent, more corroborating evidence. Yet you think this is comparable to the Ford/Kavanaugh situation :dunce:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:38 pm

You recall wrong. The whole Ballsy Ford/Kavanaugh thing occurred mid Sept-early Oct 2018. I took a hiatus from here early Sept-early Dec 2018 during football season.

Ballsy Ford accused Kavanaugh from back in the early 1980s..with zero corroborating evidence or witnesses..she couldn't remember the when, where, who, what, or virtually any other detail except it was Kavanaugh.
The 2nd accuser stated she wasn't certain if Kavanaugh was the one who had exposed himself.
The 3rd and 4th accusers subsequently admitted they made their stories up. Admitted they were complete fabrications to keep him from becoming a member of SCOTUS.

This is 6 women, way more recent, more corroborating evidence. Yet you think this is comparable to the Ford/Kavanaugh situation :dunce:
It's probably more comparable to the 20+ women that Lil' Donny sexually assaulted.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:58 pm

It's probably more comparable to the 20+ women that Lil' Donny sexually assaulted.
There you go again with your "But Trump" obsession.. :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:24 pm
It's the prescribed response to you criticizing Donks for doing things that you give the Trumpster fire a pass on. :kisswink:
TheDancinMonarch
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Old Dominion

Post by TheDancinMonarch »

Does that make him bowl eligible?
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

TheDancinMonarch wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:26 pm
Does that make him bowl eligible?
:lol: :nod:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

That’s how you return some shit with some topspin. :nod:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:51 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:27 pm It's the prescribed response to you criticizing Donks for doing things that you give the Trumpster fire a pass on. :kisswink:
Thanks! ;)
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:00 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:51 pm
Thanks! ;)
:tothehand: Bozo. :ohno: :ohno:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Col Hogan wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:53 pm
BlueAnon at its finnest. :lol: :dunce:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Oof. Gotta admit it here Ibanez, BDK crushed this one.

Haven't followed the sexual harassment accusations of Cuomo mostly because the nursing home scandal is a bigger deal than this (which is not to say it's not serious). But he should be held to the same standard as everyone else.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:06 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:00 pm
Thanks! ;)
You don't find it humorous when BDkkk criticizes Donks for being sexual predators but gives Lil' Donnie a pass? Or that the only response he has when called on it is trying to deflect by claiming "But Trump".

Let's give victims an opportunity to be heard, accuseds an opportunity to defend themselves, and then hold those who are guilty to the same standards regardless of party or ideology.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:16 pm

You don't find it humorous when BDkkk criticizes Donks for being sexual predators but gives Lil' Donnie a pass? Or that the only response he has when called on it is trying to deflect by claiming "But Trump".

Let's give victims an opportunity to be heard, accuseds an opportunity to defend themselves, and then hold those who are guilty to the same standards regardless of party or ideology.
I will withhold judgement on THAT scenario....but his slap down of Ibanez was worth the price of admission. :nod: :nod:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Agreed, but how often does that actually happen?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:20 pm

Agreed, but how often does that actually happen?
Not often. The least we could do is hold accuseds to the same standard regardless of party or ideology.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Just because you weren't here during the hearings doesn't mean you could've made comments to that effect. :dunce:

And what does time have to do with anything? Either he sexually assaulted someone or he didn't. Who are you to say a person is only credible if they report it within X amount of time.

There's something like 20 women spanning the 1970s-2000s that all have accused Trump of unwanted sexual advances - what's your cop out there? Oh that's right - Trump is a "Republican". :ohno: A lot of the women were Miss Universe contestants (maybe that's why he Owned it :coffee: )

Hypocrite.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:24 pm

You do the same thing, bub.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:14 pm

Haven't followed the sexual harassment accusations of Cuomo mostly because the nursing home scandal is a bigger deal than this (which is not to say it's not serious). But he should be held to the same standard as everyone else.
Not really. He is basically saying "I don't have to believe a women b/c the alleged event happened long ago and I wasn't on CS during the confirmation hearings. Also, other women lied about it. So clearly, this woman is also lying."

All that is irrelevant. 6 women have accused Cuomo and BDK is starting a tracker.

20+ women accuse Trump and BDK is jacking off to Trumps head on Rambo's body b/c he and Trump are RINOs
Last edited by Ibanez on Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:19 pm

I will withhold judgement on THAT scenario....but his slap down of Ibanez was worth the price of admission. :nod: :nod:
I'm not surprised you and BDK missed the point.

Democrat gets accused - He's guilty! Kill him! Impeach him!
Republican gets accused - Well..it happened so long ago. She was drunk. They're just liars. Because 3 made it up it's OBVIOUS that the others are lying (which is bullshit logic).

Simple enough for you to understand?
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:48 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:19 pm

I'm not surprised you and BDK missed the point.

Democrat gets accused - He's guilty! Kill him! Impeach him!
Republican gets accused - Well..it happened so long ago. She was drunk. They're just liars. Because 3 made it up it's OBVIOUS that the others are lying (which is bullshit logic).

Simple enough for you to understand?
Transformation complete! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:46 am
SDHornet wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:14 pm

Not really. He is basically saying "I don't have to believe a women b/c the alleged event happened long ago and I wasn't on CS during the confirmation hearings. Also, other women lied about it. So clearly, this woman is also lying."

All that is irrelevant. 6 women have accused Cuomo and BDK is starting a tracker.

20+ women accuse Trump and BDK is jacking off to Trumps head on Rambo's body b/c he and Trump are RINOs
I'm not sure BDkkk really cares about the accusations against Cuomo or other Donks. My guess is he doesn't really give a sh!t about the women or what happened to them but he's laughing at the irony of Donks saying all women should be believed and then having the tables turned on them.