AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: Eating Their Own

Post by AZGrizFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:22 am
SDHornet wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:11 am

Halley is your typical establishment conk. She'll get run because she has a vagina and the establishment will circle the wagons around her. The typical Trump supporter has no interest in her.

DeSanits probably has the best resume' given how well FL has done with the China Virus, but he's a white male and pairing him up with a Noem/"enter female conk here/token POC" probably doesn't over come that.
Desantis and Noem are 2 at the top of my list.
Pick from this list: Any two:

Noem
Crenshaw
Desantis
Hailey
Scott
Rice

I’d take any two of those all day long. I think a no-bullshit Nikki Haley as president, with a VP who wears an eye patch would be fucking awesome. :lol: :lol:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:34 am

Halley is your typical establishment conk. She'll get run because she has a vagina and the establishment will circle the wagons around her. The typical Trump supporter has no interest in her.

DeSanits probably has the best resume' given how well FL has done with the China Virus, but he's a white male and pairing him up with a Noem/"enter female conk here/token POC" probably doesn't over come that.
Mmmm...I disagree. The FANATICAL Trump supporter has no interest in her. The TYPICAL Trump supporter had little interest in TRUMP, but voted for him because of his policies. If we could have Trump-like policies, WITHOUT the circus surrounding Trump, it’d be perfect.
Agreed, but Haley doesn't fit that criteria. She's schmozing the establishment donors as we speak, so you can forget any meaningful Trump-like policies to be in her platform.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:36 am

Mmmm...I disagree. The FANATICAL Trump supporter has no interest in her. The TYPICAL Trump supporter had little interest in TRUMP, but voted for him because of his policies. If we could have Trump-like policies, WITHOUT the circus surrounding Trump, it’d be perfect.
Agreed, but Haley doesn't fit that criteria. She's schmozing the establishment donors as we speak, so you can forget any meaningful Trump-like policies to be in her platform.
I don’t agree. She was a fairly strong Trump supporter until he went off the deep end the last 9 months or so with all his conspiracy theories.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:26 am
There's a reason for all the "FL is struggling with the China Virus" narratives, and it's not based on the numbers seen. Hell there's even talks of a federal flight ban to FL (is that even legal?) just to make the guy look bad.
I doubt its legal.
https://nypost.com/2021/02/12/desantis- ... ravel-ban/
Notice how Fl, with no lockdowns, no statewide mask mandate, a relatively dense state, with a yuge population, and shit tons of elderly, are below the national avg in deaths per million at #26. #1 and #2- NJ and NY. maybe there should be a travel ban to NJ and NY..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:37 am

I don’t agree. She was a fairly strong Trump supporter until he went off the deep end the last 9 months or so with all his conspiracy theories.
We'll see, and I hope I'm wrong. I think she could beat Harris in 24 if she has the right platform. I think she'll be corrupted by Koch money (anti-immigration enforcement) and Lockheed money (yay wars) by the time she announces her candidacy. At that point she'll be no different than your typical neocon.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

From your lips to God's ears.

The turnout/response in 2022 is going to have a yuge impact on 2024. If the Dem's keep on going down the route they are going down, Harris might be a half term president.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:44 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:37 am

We'll see, and I hope I'm wrong. I think she could beat Harris in 24 if she has the right platform. I think she'll be corrupted by Koch money (anti-immigration enforcement) and Lockheed money (yay wars) by the time she announces her candidacy. At that point she'll be no different than your typical neocon.
Her narrative started to change last year with who she was been associating with donor wise. How strong her backbone is with relation to how bad she wants the nomination/presidency remains to be seen. I have moved off the cautiously supporting her wagon to sitting on the fence. Lots can happen in 3 years.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:35 am

Noem
Crenshaw
Desantis
Hailey
Scott
Rice

I’d take any two of those all day long. I think a no-bullshit Nikki Haley as president, with a VP who wears an eye patch would be fucking awesome. :lol: :lol:
Haley/Crenshaw

I might be convinced for Haley/Scott but I don't think America is ready for an all SC ticket
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:53 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:35 am

Noem
Crenshaw
Desantis
Hailey
Scott
Rice

Haley/Crenshaw

I might be convinced for Haley/Scott but I don't think America is ready for an all SC ticket
I would be all for it. :D

If the last few elections haven't convinced people to look at the issues than nothing will. :coffee:

HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Haley is a neocon with no morals or spine. She'll whore out to whoever writes the biggest check. And from what I've read the word whore might apply for other reasons as well.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

HI54UNI wrote:Haley is a neocon with no morals or spine. She'll whore out to whoever writes the biggest check. And from what I've read the word whore might apply for other reasons as well.
So she's a neocon version of Trump?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

HI54UNI wrote:Haley is a neocon with no morals or spine. She'll whore out to whoever writes the biggest check. And from what I've read the word whore might apply for other reasons as well.
Talking about the alleged adultry from her years as governor? I believe that was proven to be false. Besides, when has that ever been a disqualifying factor? The party of family values doesn’t care if you get some on the side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:36 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:16 am

Would you be? Pull off a short and simple con and walk away with millions. Why waste time with subtlety - show me the money!
Yup.

Speaking of JSO's beloved Lincoln Project, it's gone from bad to worse for that DNC shell group. Posting hacked DMs is a no-no. And more of the founders have been doubling down in their claims to not know Weaver as grooming boys.

Like America...a complete shit show... :nod:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... s.amp.html
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:54 am
kalm wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:30 am

Yep! :nod:

And the DC cocktail circuit elitist Dems (The ones who control the party) ignore the working class at their peril.

Pet peeve: ascribing populism to the right-wing extremists. Not calling out you, but that’s relatively new labeling and used as a pejorative by too many on the left.
I think it's accurate and not a pejorative. Dems used to be populist and the Progressive Left still is, they just appeal to a different part of the population than the Populist Right.
Certainly from a cultural standpoint and I’m not saying you can somehow align the two. But not all right wing populists are deplorable :mrgreen: .

Every rust belt kid that comes out as gay....every farm raised kid that gets into an inter-racial relationship....every fundie Christian that loses faith...narrows the culture gap a little.

I’ll cop to being nostalgic and still holding out hope for a reasonable subset voting block of populists from both sides.

I like country music AND weed AND guns AND limited government AND Bernie AND Sasse AND Chappelle.

:D
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

kalm wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:51 am

I think it's accurate and not a pejorative. Dems used to be populist and the Progressive Left still is, they just appeal to a different part of the population than the Populist Right.
Certainly from a cultural standpoint and I’m not saying you can somehow align the two. But not all right wing populists are deplorable :mrgreen: .

Every rust belt kid that comes out as gay....every farm raised kid that gets into an inter-racial relationship....every fundie Christian that loses faith...narrows the culture gap a little.

I’ll cop to being nostalgic and still holding out hope for a reasonable subset voting block of populists from both sides.

I like country music AND weed AND guns AND limited government AND Bernie AND Sasse AND Chappelle.

This explains so much. :lol:

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

HI54UNI wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:33 pm Haley is a neocon with no morals or spine. She'll whore out to whoever writes the biggest check. And from what I've read the word whore might apply for other reasons as well.
Let's see, she's an establishment neocon who has gone from Never Trumper to Pro Trumper to Never Trumper, who just threw the Republican base (ie Trump supporters) under the bus. Even if Trump doesn't run in 24', he's still going to be a kingmaker. Maybe Haley isn't running in 24? She sure as heck just kneecapped her chances of winning the 24' nomination.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

And JSO's go-to group is done as they have officially stopped accepting donations. Way to pick some "principled conservatives" JSO, well done. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

You are just one giant fucking walking contradiction. :lol: :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:00 pm

I think "nuance" is the word you are looking for.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:08 pm

I think "nuance" is the word you are looking for.
But still lovable and entertaining. :nod:

#Nohomo

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

I’ll take that as a compliment so thank you. :nod:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:38 pm

I’ll take that as a compliment so thank you. :nod:
It was meant as one :nod: :nod: :kisswink:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:35 pm And JSO's go-to group is done as they have officially stopped accepting donations. Way to pick some "principled conservatives" JSO, well done. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Lincoln Project was nothing more than a money laundering organization, run by a bunch of fake conks, headed by a pedo.The MSM knew, but they didn’t want to expose it, because getting rid of Trump and his supporters was more important than exposing a pedo and a bunch of guys enriching themselves off of donations. How many tens of millions did these guys funnel to themselves?Just like with Hunter Biden, there was nothing to see here as far as the MSM was concerned until after the election.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:16 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:26 pm
If the spineless, establishment elitists want to go create their own party, let them.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/12/politics ... index.html
Former US ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley directly criticized former President Donald Trump for his involvement stoking the US Capitol riot in a new interview, a notable condemnation from someone who is widely viewed as harboring presidential hopes in a party that is still in thrall to Trump.

"We need to acknowledge he let us down," she told Politico magazine in an interview published Friday. "He went down a path he shouldn't have, and we shouldn't have followed him, and we shouldn't have listened to him. And we can't let that ever happen again."
:rofl:

nice try. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

:rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky