Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: The Official

Post by houndawg »

Baldy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:19 pm
kalm wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:14 pm

So again…my simple question which you felt necessary to reply to was is there a scientific difference between Dec and gender.

The answer is yes. Are the two related? Yes. But not the same. Are either a big deal to me personally? Gosh no. I just don’t care that much about other people’s personal identification or sexual orientation.

Hope this helps.
Helpful? Of course not, but we didn't expect anything else. :lol:

Virtually nobody cares what grown adults decide in how to treat their gender identity problems. The issue is when this movement is basically encouraging, recruiting, and grooming children to participate in that world when they are in no way emotionally or psychologically prepared to function in that world.
Rating - Full of Shit as a Christmas Turkey.

My friend from Peru said it perfectly: "In my country you must be very careful if you talk about politics, but nobody cares what you do in your home. In your country is exactly the opposite."
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Re: The Official "Making America Woke Again" Thread

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:40 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:57 pm

Now we're down to trying to parse how vocal they are in support of the LGBTQ+ community. Your arguments like your drinking options are crumbling.
I have PLENTY of non woke drinking options. TOO MANY Not all of them legal. It would be beneficial to my health if some more went publicly woke..
I switched to the Willie Nelson Plan a few years ago when the Game went into the 4th quarter - less beer, no tobacco, more weed. :thumb:

If you have to eat fast food, hold the fries and drink unsweetened ice tea. When you're done pissing don't go anywhere for a bit because there's still a cup or two in the tank. Pay cash for everything even if you have to hock the spare tire. If you wear a tie to work brush your teeth before you put it on.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:04 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:40 pm
I have PLENTY of non woke drinking options. TOO MANY Not all of them legal. It would be beneficial to my health if some more went publicly woke..
I switched to the Willie Nelson Plan a few years ago when the Game went into the 4th quarter - less beer, no tobacco, more weed. :thumb:

If you have to eat fast food, hold the fries and drink unsweetened ice tea. When you're done pissing don't go anywhere for a bit because there's still a cup or two in the tank. Pay cash for everything even if you have to hock the spare tire. If you wear a tie to work brush your teeth before you put it on.
Uncle Houndy underneath his Illinois Banyan tree.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:17 am
houndawg wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:04 am

Uncle Houndy underneath his Illinois Banyan tree.

I do worry about what will become of these poor coonks when I'm no longer around to help them through life.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:45 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:55 pm

For most Americans, esp southerners, in the mid 1800s, better to be a traitor to your country than a traitor to your state. Real Americans who understand and have a good knowledge of American history (which granted is an ever shrinking percentage) would understand that.
"As long as you can convince the lowest white man that he is above the highest black man, he won't notice that you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on and he'll empty his pockets for you." Lyndon Johnson, POTUS XXXVI
Said by a racist democrat. You should check out some of his quotes about blacks.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:27 am

Virtually nobody cares what grown adults decide in how to treat their gender identity problems. The issue is when this movement is basically encouraging, recruiting, and grooming children to participate in that world when they are in no way emotionally or psychologically prepared to function in that world.
Ewwwww other people’s sex is my business! Ban it!
Well, there’s one side making their sex everyones business for a whole month, pushing their sex onto children, pushing for drags shows, puberty blockers, gender mutilation, etc. for children..
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Well, apparently the gay in Gay Pride month got hijacked, and its just ‘Pride’ now, and there’s some conflict among the alphabet people- its not all one big happy family.

I fought for gay rights — but trans activists have destroyed the meaning of Pride
https://nypost.com/2023/06/01/i-fought- ... -of-pride/

How trans ideology hijacked the gay-rights movement
https://www.spiked-online.com/2022/08/2 ... -movement/
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:55 am
houndawg wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:45 am

"As long as you can convince the lowest white man that he is above the highest black man, he won't notice that you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on and he'll empty his pockets for you." Lyndon Johnson, POTUS XXXVI
Said by a racist democrat. You should check out some of his quotes about blacks.
Yep, there are plenty of racist Democrats out there. :cry:

Although on a per capita basis they aren't anywhere near as saturated with racists as today's Republicunts.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Moved to Culture Wars thread.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:06 am Pretty extensive lists regularly beiig updated.
https://www.cancelthiscompany.com/index.html

OUR LIST OF COMPANIES YOU CAN SUPPORT
(Companies that are patriotic, apolitical, or at least not as offensive as the companies we boycott)
https://www.cancelthiscompany.com/Good-Companies.html

The BIG list of 'woke' companies to boycott
https://www.cancelthiscompany.com/index ... s.html#C13
This probably belongs in the Cancel Culture thread. Both sides are attempting to cancel things that they disagree with. But neither feels they're like the other side because their cause is righteous. "They've got god on their side. They've got the saints and apostles backin' up from behind."
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:53 am
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:06 am Pretty extensive lists regularly beiig updated.
https://www.cancelthiscompany.com/index.html

OUR LIST OF COMPANIES YOU CAN SUPPORT
(Companies that are patriotic, apolitical, or at least not as offensive as the companies we boycott)
https://www.cancelthiscompany.com/Good-Companies.html

The BIG list of 'woke' companies to boycott
https://www.cancelthiscompany.com/index ... s.html#C13
This probably belongs in the Cancel Culture thread. Both sides are attempting to cancel things that they disagree with. But neither feels they're like the other side because their cause is righteous. "They've got god on their side. They've got the saints and apostles backin' up from behind."
Or the Culture Wars thread. I moved it there.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:58 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:53 am

Or the Culture Wars thread. I moved it there.
:thumb:
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:26 pm

How is that different then MAGAts encouraging, recruiting, and grooming children to participate in their bigoted and hateful world?
Really? Could you please provide some examples of this pervasive cultural movement?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Apparently for all these hypocritical companies, their rainbow flag virtue signaling doesn't extend beyond US border and some parts of Europe. :lol:
https://redstate.com/bradslager/2023/06 ... te-n755449
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

No one here is advocating for recruitment. The groomer thing is political and has been blown up because certain “adults” feel awkward about S.E.X.

The popular rebuttal ‘that I’d feel safer sending my kid to a drag show than a church or a Republican convention’ is legit. If only your ilk were truly concerned about grooming from all quarters…but you’re not.

I hope every adult feels awkward if they have this strange desire to talk about sex with underage children. You don't? :suspicious:

Nice try. There is only one side who feels it is their life's goal to prey on children and recruit them to participate in their Diversity & Oppression Olympics.

Psssst...it ain't the Conks.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Baldy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:36 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:26 pm
How is that different then MAGAts encouraging, recruiting, and grooming children to participate in their bigoted and hateful world?
Really? Could you please provide some examples of this pervasive cultural movement?
The people who bought their child this shirt are but one example.

If children are too young to learn about sexuality and gender identity then they are also too young to be taught to be xenophobes.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:32 pm
Baldy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:36 pm

If children are too young to learn about sexuality and gender identity then they are also too young to be taught to be xenophobes.
What does a kid wearing a shirt that says "There are censored _enders" have to do with being taught to have a fear of foreigners? :suspicious:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:14 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:32 pm

What does a kid wearing a shirt that says "There are censored _enders" have to do with being taught to have a fear of foreigners? :suspicious:
What is under the "Censored" and why was "Censored" placed on the shirt? A "There Are Two Genders" shirt is just as abhorrent to some as a "Trans People Will Always Exist" shirt is to others. MAGAts complain about illiberals forcing their values on others but then turn around and try to do the same thing.

Xenophobia can also mean fear of someone different from an individual.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Baldy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:04 pm

No one here is advocating for recruitment. The groomer thing is political and has been blown up because certain “adults” feel awkward about S.E.X.

The popular rebuttal ‘that I’d feel safer sending my kid to a drag show than a church or a Republican convention’ is legit. If only your ilk were truly concerned about grooming from all quarters…but you’re not.

I hope every adult feels awkward if they have this strange desire to talk about sex with underage children. You don't? :suspicious:

Nice try. There is only one side who feels it is their life's goal to prey on children and recruit them to participate in their Diversity & Oppression Olympics.

Awkward indeed. Which side again is pushing the debate on “groomers” and drag shows?

And you must have missed all of the recent and historic sexual abuse cases involving churches, youth leaders, scout troop leaders, right wing politicians, etc.

The level of politicization of abuse and projection from THAT side is truly impressive.

Having grown up in the 80’s, this is all clearly the work of…………….SATAN?!?

:lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:24 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:14 pm
What is under the "Censored" and why was "Censored" placed on the shirt? A "There Are Two Genders" shirt is just as abhorrent to some as a "Trans People Will Always Exist" shirt is to others. MAGAts complain about illiberals forcing their values on others but then turn around and try to do the same thing.

Xenophobia can also mean fear of someone different from an individual.

Maybe he was talking about auto body parts? Or bankers?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:36 am
Baldy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:04 pm

Awkward indeed. Which side again is pushing the debate on “groomers” and drag shows?

And you must have missed all of the recent and historic sexual abuse cases involving churches, youth leaders, scout troop leaders, right wing politicians, etc.

The level of politicization of abuse and projection from THAT side is truly impressive.

Which side is pushing a woke trans ideology on children, including the insane idea that boys can be girls and girls can be boys?
Which side is pushing for having half naked gyrating men peform in front of children?
Which side is pushing puberty blockers for children?
Which side is pushing for genital mutilation of children?
Which side is attacking womens’ sports by allowing boys to compete against girls, and refusing to acknowledge that those boys have an unfair phsysical advantage over girls?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:52 am
kalm wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:36 am

Which side is pushing a woke trans ideology on children, including the insane idea that boys can be girls and girls can be boys?
Which side is pushing for having half naked gyrating men peform in front of children?
Which side is attacking womens’ sports by allowing boys to compete against girls, and refusing to acknowledge that those boys have an unfair phsysical advantage over girls?
I’m not sure. It’s certainly not the Magadonia side.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:20 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:52 am
I’m not sure. It’s certainly not the Magadonia side.

:shock:

Her ass is on backwards!
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:40 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:03 pm
Make that 6+ billion.. :coffee:
Make that 19 billion.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/tar ... ing-misses
Go woke, go broke..
This past week, the day after news broke that Bud Lights sales were down 30%:
Bud Light Just Keeps on Digging, Donates $200K to National LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/0 ... ce-n754121