Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: The Official "Making America Woke Again" Thread

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:50 am
Ibanez wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:00 am
1) The rape comments have been around the years. Google Todd Akin.
2) Using Republican logic, one person/group speaks for the whole.
You said
Ibanez wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:48 am The Republicans who argue about legitimate rape and if it happens you should just enjoy it?
Yet your list only has one (who no-one has ever heard of) who said ‘enjoy it’. So where are the multiple you claim?
I meant comments like that, hence all the other quotes about rape.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Baldy wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:11 pm
Ibanez wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:38 am
I agree. If a bunch of Republicans make deplorable comments about Rape and they still have the support of the GOP then we can paint all Republicans as pro-rape. I'm glad we've had this breakthrough.
Well:
If the Conk party made pro-rape a part of its national platform AND
If a Conk president used his executive powers to make pro-rape a part of public policy AND
If a Conk president used his Justice Department to go after states that passed laws against his pro-rape policies...
you might would have a point.

If you can't tell the difference between an individual acting like a monster and a entire political party with 10's of millions of members mandating being a monster a part of public policy, then this conversation is totally over your head.
When did democrats add sexual and or child abuse to their platform?

Aside from their backwards thinking on sexual identity and what not where do they advocate for sexual abuse or child abuse? They're positions of love and tolerance has transformed into pandering to minority groups, where ever they can be found.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:18 pm
Well:
If a Conk president used his executive powers to make pro-rape a part of public policy AND
If a Conk president used his Justice Department to go after states that passed laws against his pro-rape policies...

If you can't tell the difference between an individual acting like a monster and a entire political party with 10's of millions of members mandating being a monster a part of public policy, then this conversation is totally over your head.

Aside from their backwards thinking on sexual identity and what not where do they advocate for sexual abuse or child abuse? They're positions of love and tolerance has transformed into pandering to minority groups, where ever they can be found.
If you believe giving puberty suppression drugs, hormone therapy, and even gender reassignment surgery to children isn't child abuse, then...:?

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Baldy wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:52 pm
Ibanez wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:18 pm When did democrats add sexual and or child abuse to their platform?

If you believe giving puberty suppression drugs, hormone therapy, and even gender reassignment surgery to children isn't child abuse, then...:?

That's a weird one. I don't let my kids, pre-puberty, pick the way their hair is cut, whether or not they play a sport, what time to go to bed, and a whole host of other decisions I don't think they're ready to make at that age. So letting them decide what sex they are and, if something other than what they are born with, taking drugs or hormone therapy or even full on surgery just seems unbelievably too far of a leap in decision making. What someone does once they're an adult (18 ish, but I could go a little younger if need be) is certainly their decision and I defend that fully. But we don't let kids drink alcohol or smoke pot (or smoke anything) or drive cars before a certain age because we don't think they have the mental development yet to handle those responsibilities or be equipped to make those choices. And I think deciding that you're a sex other than what you were born as would seem to be in that same ballpark of adult decision making.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:59 pm

That's a weird one. I don't let my kids, pre-puberty, pick the way their hair is cut, whether or not they play a sport, what time to go to bed, and a whole host of other decisions I don't think they're ready to make at that age. So letting them decide what sex they are and, if something other than what they are born with, taking drugs or hormone therapy or even full on surgery just seems unbelievably too far of a leap in decision making. What someone does once they're an adult (18 ish, but I could go a little younger if need be) is certainly their decision and I defend that fully. But we don't let kids drink alcohol or smoke pot (or smoke anything) or drive cars before a certain age because we don't think they have the mental development yet to handle those responsibilities or be equipped to make those choices. And I think deciding that you're a sex other than what you were born as would seem to be in that same ballpark of adult decision making.
I would say that any parent or guardian who permits it is a child abuser.

You're too young to buy alcohol or cigs but you're old and mature enough to make such a dangerous life altering decision... :dunce:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:59 pm

So an 18-20 yr old isn’t mature enough to drink liquor, but they’re mature enough to have a doc chop their pecker off? :suspicious:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:17 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:56 am

So let me see if I have this right: for about 5 years, anyone who voted for, or planned to vote for Trump was automatically smeared by the left AND all of MSM as a racist, a bigot, a sexist, a Nazi, a mouthbreathing fascist. And now the shoe is on the other foot and for some reason they don’t like it? Don’t think it’s fair?

Strange…whodathunkit?
I called bullshit on the Trump is a fascist crap and I'm calling bullshit on the Democrats are pedophiles and groomers crap.
For decades the left has incessantly referred to anyone on the right with whom they disagree with as homophobes, transphobes, zenophobes, islamaphobes, ____phobes, facists, sexists, chauvanists, terrorists, white supremeacists, _____ists, Nazis, bigots, want to poison the water, dirty air, kill old people, etc, etc, etc.

Well, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. For too long too many conks have been pussies, afraid of what the left will label them, failing to fight back. Its about time some are starting to fight back. The other side fires at you, you return fire and keep unloading on them. No holds barred.

The donks wants to push racist CRT.. Well the donks are the Party of racists.

The left has been lying about this bill for a couple of months now, calling it the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill when there is nothing in the bill that says that, saying it’s applied to in Florida schools, omitting the fact that it only applies to kindergarten-3rd grade. And now they have OPENLY called for gender reassignmemt therapy and treatment, and even surgery to be available to kids.

So yep, the donks are now the Groomer Party.

PS: JSO has found a new home..
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:41 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:17 am

I called bullshit on the Trump is a fascist crap and I'm calling bullshit on the Democrats are pedophiles and groomers crap.
For decades the left has incessantly referred to anyone on the right with whom they disagree with as homophobes, transphobes, zenophobes, islamaphobes, ____phobes, facists, sexists, chauvanists, terrorists, white supremeacists, _____ists, Nazis, bigots, want to poison the water, dirty air, kill old people, etc, etc, etc.

Well, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. For too long too many conks have been pussies, afraid of what the left will label them, failing to fight back. Its about time some are starting to fight back. The other side fires at you, you return fire and keep unloading on them. No holds barred.

The left has been lying about this bill for a couple of months now, calling it the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill when there is nothing in the bill that says that, saying it’s applied to in Florida schools, omitting the fact that it only applies to kindergarten-3rd grade. And now they have OPENLY called for gender reassignmemt therapy and treatment, and even surgery to be available to kids.

Speaking of groomers, pedophiles and sexual predators ...

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:18 pm When did democrats add sexual and or child abuse to their platform?

It's something that shouldn't be occurring. Children can't make those decisions on their own. GF has pretty much summed up my thoughts on it. I believe it is asinine...about as asinine as telling our daughters to sit back and enjoy being sexually violated by a stranger and anyone promoting it should be laughed out of office and denied any opportunity to serve the public since they have batshit crazy and dangerous beliefs.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:20 am
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:41 pm

I heard a breakdown this weekend of how “groomers” has suddenly entered the MAGA lexicon. It’s being cross promoted on right wing media across all platforms…and then boom, magically shows up on here. The right have their ducks in a row :nod: :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:23 am

It's something that shouldn't be occurring. Children can't make those decisions on their own. GF has pretty much summed up my thoughts on it. I believe it is asinine...about as asinine as telling our daughters to sit back and enjoy being sexually violated by a stranger and anyone promoting it should be laughed out of office and denied any opportunity to serve the public since they have batshit crazy and dangerous beliefs.
I would add that it is also as asinine as telling white kids that they were superior to blacks for hundreds of years.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Alabama governor signs law banning puberty blockers, gender transition surgeries for those under 19.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-gove ... medication
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:56 am
SDHornet wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:17 pm When the msm has to run the same headline, you know that the groomers are scared...

So let me see if I have this right: for about 5 years, anyone who voted for, or planned to vote for Trump was automatically smeared by the left AND all of MSM as a racist, a bigot, a sexist, a Nazi, a mouthbreathing fascist. And now the shoe is on the other foot and for some reason they don’t like it? Don’t think it’s fair?

Strange…whodathunkit?
If you think that's wild, wait until you hear about the neo-Nazis in Ukraine we're sending money and weapons to. :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:55 pm Alabama governor signs law banning puberty blockers, gender transition surgeries for those under 19.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-gove ... medication
But you can still marry your underage cousin right?

Freedom!
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Paging JSO. :lol:

Hey, maybe if the leftists call us "Latinx" more we might actually vote for them. :rofl:

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:18 pm
Well:

In a groomer society it's not enough to be against groomers, we must be anti-groomers.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:26 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:20 am

I heard a breakdown this weekend of how “groomers” has suddenly entered the MAGA lexicon. It’s being cross promoted on right wing media across all platforms…and then boom, magically shows up on here. The right have their ducks in a row :nod: :lol:
Didn't know being against pedos is a MAGA thing. :?

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote:

In a groomer society it's not enough to be against groomers, we must be anti-groomers.
Prove it. Kick Gaetz, Jordan, etc. out of the Republican party.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: The Official

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:19 pm
SDHornet wrote:
Prove it. Kick Gaetz, Jordan, etc. out of the Republican party.

When it becomes a publicly stated part of the Republican platform then, sure.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:19 pm Prove it. Kick Gaetz, Jordan, etc. out of the Republican party.

So until then having pedophiles, groomers and known sexual predators in the party is ok?

I want nothing to do with that party.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:05 pm

What’s a groomer society? Does this include the Catholic Church and conversion therapy preachers?
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:31 am
AZGrizFan wrote:
So until then having pedophiles, groomers and known sexual predators in the party is ok?

No, but until then, only the voters can kick them out.

And then you must REALLY want nothing to do with the Donk party. :lol:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:36 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:31 am So until then having pedophiles, groomers and known sexual predators in the party is ok?

No, but until then, only the voters can kick them out.

And then you must REALLY want nothing to do with the Donk party. :lol:
Arguing that one is worse than the other is like arguing about which pile of shit smells worse.