The Official "Making America Woke Again" Thread

Political discussions
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: The Official "Making America Woke Again" Thread

Post by Ibanez »

∞∞∞ wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:45 am FWIW, there's quite a few videos circulating of people in the south and north of Afghanistan now beginning to resist, taunt, and even get into some scuffles with the Taliban. The Taliban's already lost grip on a province.

Not saying it won't end well for the Taliban - they have the firepower - but they still need to consolidate a highly fractured and tribal nation under their governance. If there's one good thing the US may have done, it's plant the seeds that things don't have to be this way.

Afghanistan is a demographically young nation and near half the country has little to no experience with Taliban rule.
Eh. Nothing will come of it. It's nice to see a rebellion against the Taliban but it won't amount to anything. Sad but true.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Delaware State
A.K.A.: phillywild305

Post by DSUrocks07 »

The Northern Alliance was already fighting against the Taliban prior to the US invasion. So everything has just reset to square one.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

MEAC, last one out turn off the lights.

@phillywild305 FB
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: The Official

Post by AZGrizFan »

DSUrocks07 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:17 am The Northern Alliance was already fighting against the Taliban prior to the US invasion. So everything has just reset to square one.

Except the 20,000 who helped us that want out that can’t get out and are going to end up beheaded.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:46 am
DSUrocks07 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:17 am The Northern Alliance was already fighting against the Taliban prior to the US invasion. So everything has just reset to square one.

Except the 20,000 who helped us that want out that can’t get out and are going to end up beheaded.
Don't forget that their families will probably join them.

This was anticipated, no? Trump said last year that the Taliban would be killing terrorists and in their POV, anyone who helped America is a terrorist.
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DSUrocks07 »

AZGrizFan wrote:

The biggest failure from the war. Biden had seven months (ten if you count the whole "President-elect" thing), to get things in place for a proper withdrawal. It's not like they didn't know what the plan in place already was. But like everything else, it got put on the back burner most likely to try to make it a mid term election issue.

Now they have images of people falling off planes to escape, and they STILL want to say it's Trump's fault. ImageImageImage

Dems are quick to bring up the Kurds in Syria, yet will sweep this under the rug.

@phillywild305 FB
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

DSUrocks07 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:47 am
AZGrizFan wrote:
The biggest failure from the war. Biden had seven months (ten if you count the whole "President-elect" thing), to get things in place for a proper withdrawal. It's not like they didn't know what the plan in place already was. But like everything else, it got put on the back burner most likely to try to make it a mid term election issue.

Now they have images of people falling off planes to escape, and they STILL want to say it's Trump's fault. ImageImageImage

Dems are quick to bring up the Kurds in Syria, yet will sweep this under the rug.

And the irony of this? Oh, it’s GOING to be a mid-term election issue…. :rofl: :rofl:

Fuckin’ dems. Can NOT get out of their own way.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Oh Lord, why didn't any President (including the one that signed the "peace" treaty) start expediting processes and bringing people to the US who helped us? We had 20 years where we could have brought people over to the US and skip the bureaucracy.

Trump was on Fox yesterday bitching how he would have done just that, except you know, he didn't...

...also I LOVE how Americans care about the Afghan people now. Y'all made immigration harder for years and years but now we've got politically convenient sob stories.

Hell we have Republican congresscritters bitching about ditching allies when they voted not to expedite these things.

Face it, the US used Afghans when convenient and kept them there because it was in our interest. Plus they were brown and Muslim.

🙄
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:39 am
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:00 pm
Oh and I left off:
-Skyrocketing crime rates due to the left‘s defund and neuter the police.
Is that the left that just voted with the Republicans, 99-0 in the Senate, against the defund the police narrative?

The defund the police narrative is certainly preposterous, and perhaps you are following this, but have police departments actually been defunded to the point where they are ineffectual?
And how did that vote go in the House? Let me guess, Pelosi won’t allow a vote because there’s a double digit # of House donks who would vote for defund.

It doesn’t matter what the Senate says in a symbolic vote. Numerous blue cities have passed, or proposed, bills to defund the police.
https://www.secureamericanow.org/cities ... ing_police

Those pushing Defund The Police are 0% conks The donks own Defund the Police. But The Defund the Police is only the 1/2 of it. Its also the restrictive neutering policies put on the police in a lot of blue cities and some blue states (ex CA, WA).

How do you explain the skyrocketing crime rates in blue cities across the country?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

∞∞∞ wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:26 am Oh Lord, why didn't any President (including the one that signed the "peace" treaty) start expediting processes and bringing people to the US who helped us? We had 20 years where we could have brought people over to the US and skip the bureaucracy.

Trump was on Fox yesterday bitching how he would have done just that, except you know, he didn't...

...also I LOVE how Americans care about the Afghan people now. Y'all made immigration harder for years and years but now we've got politically convenient sob stories.

Hell we have Republican congresscritters bitching about ditching allies when they voted not to expedite these things.

Face it, the US used Afghans when convenient and kept them there because it was in our interest. Plus they were brown and Muslim.

🙄
And Biden campaigned on complaining about Trump not working with allies, and Biden said under his admin they would work with allies.

And yet Biden gives the orders for this fiasco, with zero consult with our allies..
Last edited by BDKJMU on Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:42 am
Ibanez wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:39 am

Is that the left that just voted with the Republicans, 99-0 in the Senate, against the defund the police narrative?

The defund the police narrative is certainly preposterous, and perhaps you are following this, but have police departments actually been defunded to the point where they are ineffectual?
And how did that vote go in the House? Let me guess, Pelosi won’t allow a vote because there’s a double digit # of House donks who would vote for defund.

It doesn’t matter what the Senate says in a symbolic vote. Numerous blue cities have passed, or proposed, bills to defund the police.

Those pushing Defund The Police are 0% conks The donks own Defund the Police. But The Defund the Police is only the 1/2 of it. Its also the restrictive neutering policies put on the police in a lot of blue cities and some blue states (ex CA, WA).

How do you explain the skyrocketing crime rates in blue cities across the country?
If symbolic votes don't matter then why'd Turberville enter and put the amendment up for a vote?
:jack: :jack: :jack:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:47 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:42 am

If symbolic votes don't matter then why'd Turberville enter and put the amendment up for a vote?
Doesn’t change the fact that the donks own Defund the Police..And that will be one of many albatrosses around their necks come midterms..
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:49 am
Ibanez wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:47 am
Doesn’t change the fact that the donks own Defund the Police..And that will be one of many albatrosses around their necks come midterms..
You mean the Donks that stood up and said they're against it? I don't see them owning anything.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

∞∞∞ wrote:Oh Lord, why didn't any President (including the one that signed the "peace" treaty) start expediting processes and bringing people to the US who helped us? We had 20 years where we could have brought people over to the US and skip the bureaucracy.

Last refuge of an apparatchik

Blame racism

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:01 am
∞∞∞ wrote:Oh Lord, why didn't any President (including the one that signed the "peace" treaty) start expediting processes and bringing people to the US who helped us? We had 20 years where we could have brought people over to the US and skip the bureaucracy.

Blame racism

At this point of the clusterfuck that is owned by Biden* and his voters, that's all they can do. Did you honestly expect anything different?

These same people probably believe the Taliban propaganda that they will preserve "women's rights".
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:14 am

Blame racism

At this point of the clusterfuck that is owned by Biden* and his voters, that's all they can do. Did you honestly expect anything different?

These same people probably believe the Taliban propaganda that they will preserve "women's rights".
The parties, immigration and racism are interesting:
- Conservatives wanting to limit illegal immigration from Latinos fleeing poverty and oppression in Mexico and Central America - racism.
- Liberals wanting to limit illegal immigration from Latinos fleeing poverty and oppression in Cuba - crickets.
- Conservatives complaining about not taking care of our Afghan allies who helped our soldiers - deflection to racism kept us from helping them sooner.

Who is using who?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Blame racism

Let's be real...when the "deal" was inked last year nobody thought the Taliban was suddenly warmer, friendlier and "woke".
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:25 am

Let's be real...when the "deal" was inked last year nobody thought the Taliban was suddenly warmer, friendlier and "woke".
You should tell that to CNN.
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DSUrocks07 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
DSUrocks07 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:47 am The biggest failure from the war. Biden had seven months (ten if you count the whole "President-elect" thing), to get things in place for a proper withdrawal. It's not like they didn't know what the plan in place already was. But like everything else, it got put on the back burner most likely to try to make it a mid term election issue.

And the irony of this? Oh, it’s GOING to be a mid-term election issue…. :rofl: :rofl:

Looking forward to the pivot where Dems push the narrative that we have to "help the Afghani refugees" and bring them to America. When they had eight months to put some sort of a plan together to evacuate allies and the families of those who assisted us if they actually gave a fuck.

I guess the House Intelligence Committee missed the memo of what their job actually is.

Now it's just going to be a bunch of random, unvetted "refugees" because it would be racist to actually look into their backgrounds.

I'm sure it's a bit ahead of schedule than they planned because they wanted the Taliban to hold off until next summer to takeover so they can push their sob stories about how these poor refugees were a "victim of Trump".

Biden once again improving our standing in the world. ImageImageImage

@phillywild305 FB
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

DSUrocks07 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:47 am
AZGrizFan wrote:

Looking forward to the pivot where Dems push the narrative that we have to "help the Afghani refugees" and bring them to America. When they had eight months to put some sort of a plan together to evacuate allies and the families of those who assisted us if they actually gave a fuck.

I guess the House Intelligence Committee missed the memo of what their job actually is.

Now it's just going to be a bunch of random, unvetted "refugees" because it would be racist to actually look into their backgrounds.

I'm sure it's a bit ahead of schedule than they planned because they wanted the Taliban to hold off until next summer to takeover so they can push their sob stories about how these poor refugees were a "victim of Trump".

I read that in the rush to destroy documents, we accidentally disposed of many of the Afghanis paperwork.

By the way, why in the hell do we have to destroy documents? Why, do we even have paper copies anymore? Isn't that what Word and a hard drive are for?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:57 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:49 am
You mean the Donks that stood up and said they're against it? I don't see them owning anything.
Doesn’t matter. Who’s is responsible for the whole defund the police movement? Conks or donks? Its one or the other.

So yeah, the democrat party owns Defund the Police..
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

DSUrocks07 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:47 am
AZGrizFan wrote:

Oh, thats coming. Invoking Trump’s name in the blame game is like red meat to blind donk voters.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:09 pm
Ibanez wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:57 am

Doesn’t matter. Who’s is responsible for the whole defund the police movement? Conks or donks? Its one or the other.

Wait - so it doesn't matter that the elected politicians of the party do not agree with the defund the police movement? I don't think that is quite reasonable or rational. Does that mean that every bullshit, batshit crazy thing that comes from a group of conservatives is be default the position of the entire GOP?
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

Anyone want to venture a guess as to which swing states will be receiving the bulk of unvetted Afghan refugees? Never let a crisis go to waste. I'm sure the Dems are already doing the electoral calculus.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:26 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:09 pm

Wait - so it doesn't matter that the elected politicians of the party do not agree with the defund the police movement? I don't think that is quite reasonable or rational. Does that mean that every bullshit, batshit crazy thing that comes from a group of conservatives is be default the position of the entire GOP?
Virtually ALL of the elected politicians who’ve publicly supported Defund the Police are in the HOR. THAT is why Pelosi will never allow a vote on it.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:30 pm
Ibanez wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:26 pm

Virtually ALL of the elected politicians who’ve publicly supported Defund the Police are in the HOR. THAT is why Pelosi will never allow a vote on it.
According to BDK that doesn't matter. ALL democrats believe in it. No exceptions.