Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: The Official "Making America Woke Again" Thread

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:28 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:22 pm

It hasn't been silenced at all, its that there's nothing to debate. It was tragic, obviously, but she fucked around and found out, and it did put the brakes on her friends for sure.
Internet tough guy overcompensating for being shown up by women throughout his life. :ohno:
So peevish for one so young. :ohno:

You can see it for yourself on you tube. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:24 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:02 pm Oh dear

Trump has starry eyed yahoo followers…. Scary stuff

You won’t see em on TV though
Not as many on TV since Fox canned that twat, Tucker Carlson.
And you said Fox was a MAGA network

What’s wrong with Tucker?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:11 pm

Looks too much like DeSantis - must be a fratboy thing
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Fox is still a MAGAt network even though they've moved slightly left just like CNN has moved slightly right.

What's wrong with Tucker? That's like an illiberal asking what's wrong with The View. The only people who would honestly ask that question have drunk too much MAGAt kool-aid and are eagerly awaiting the rapture of trump's ascension to godhood in January of 2025.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:31 pm

Fox is still a MAGAt network even though they've moved slightly left just like CNN has moved slightly right.

What's wrong with Tucker? That's like an illiberal asking what's wrong with The View. The only people who would honestly ask that question have drunk too much MAGAt kool-aid and are eagerly awaiting the rapture of trump's ascension to godhood in January of 2025.
Not at all
I’m glad you don’t even believe your own rhetoric

Fox just trolls conservatives in my view, get em all stirred up about things that don’t really happen in the real world to the extent they portray it

I still like Tucker though
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

The Official "Making America Woke Again" Thread

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:31 pm

Not at all

Fox just trolls conservatives in my view, get em all stirred up about things that don’t really happen in the real world to the extent they portray it

Tucker trolls conservatives about things that don’t really happen in the real world too:
- the 2020 election was stolen
- January 6 was no big deal
- and so on and so on

Not at all? As in Fox isn’t a MAGAt network at all? They’re not extreme enough?

MAGAts are zealots doing exactly what they whine about the wokehodists doing - attempting to shove their morals down everyone’s throats. Fvck the MAGAts and fvck the wokehodists. I believe in America and freedom, the freedom to live our lives without some prudes telling us how to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk no UI
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: The Official

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:36 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote:
Not at all

Tucker trolls conservatives about things that don’t really happen in the real world too:
- and so on and so on

MAGAts are zealots doing exactly what they whine about the wokehodists doing - attempting to shove their morals down everyone’s throats. Fvck the MAGAts and fvck the wokehodists. I believe in America and freedom, the freedom to live our lives without some prudes telling us how to do it.

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:36 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote:
Not at all

- and so on and so on

You have very poor instincts

First of all, why do you label all conservatives as MAGA?

Half the country was conservative before Trump, the boogeyman the Dems created, entered politics in 2015 but you seem to think they’re all MAGA…. Silly

Also these same conservatives are not going around pushing their believes on almost anyone. the majority of them wanna be left alone. I think you’ve fallen into a false obsession of hate based on media lies and distortions…. ask yourself why the media is doing this… Get off social media and just watch football and you’ll feel better. In real life, walking the streets of NYC, San Juan, Miami or Williamsburg, I’m just not seeing the hate for each other
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:36 pm Tucker trolls conservatives about things that don’t really happen in the real world too:
- and so on and so on

You have very poor instincts

First of all, why do you label all conservatives as MAGA?

Half the country was conservative before Trump, the boogeyman the Dems created, entered politics in 2015 but you seem to think they’re all MAGA…. Silly

Also these same conservatives are not going around pushing their believes on almost anyone. the majority of them wanna be left alone. I think you’ve fallen into a false obsession of hate based on media lies and distortions…. ask yourself why the media is doing this… Get off social media and just watch football and you’ll feel better. In real life, walking the streets of NYC, San Juan, Miami or Williamsburg, I’m just not seeing the hate for each other
I don’t label all conservatives as MAGAts, just the cultural conservatives who worship bullies like trump and want to force everyone to live under their morals.

Conservatives who aren’t MAGAts include: Chris Wallace, Liz Cheney (I don’t care for neocons either but at least they act like adults), Justin Amash, Murkowski, Susan Collins, etc. MAGAts tend to call these people RINOs because if you don’t agree with them 100% then you’re not a Republican/conservative. Illiberals do the same thing on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Saying half the country is conservative is both overly simplistic and wrong. There are fiscal conservatives and cultural conservatives and I’m sure others. They’re very different. I’m a fiscal conservative. If you’re going to lump all conservatives together, I would say that 30-40% of the country was/is conservative while 30-40% was/is liberal and 30-40% was/is moderate/some combination. Biden got 81 million votes because trump alienated a huge chunk of that 30-40% in the middle.

Not pushing their beliefs? Florida is a prime example of that not being true but it’s happening in other states as well.

MAGAts and illiberals are mirror images of each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

The way I see it is conservatives are just getting better at fighting back against the party that wants to control your life, and becoming more vocal about it. Dems are not used to it …. The media wants to make it look like a big culture war, why?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:42 am The way I see it is conservatives are just getting better at fighting back against the party that wants to control your life, and becoming more vocal about it. Dems are not used to it …. The media wants to make it look like a big culture war, why?
Yes. The Dems get indignant and lash out like children, when it's pointed out their self perceived moral high ground doesn't exist. They are not used to people defending themselves.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:42 am The way I see it is conservatives are just getting better at fighting back against the party that wants to control your life, and becoming more vocal about it. Dems are not used to it …. The media wants to make it look like a big culture war, why?
Yes. The Dems get indignant and lash out like children, when it's pointed out their self perceived moral high ground doesn't exist. They are not used to people defending themselves.
Hopefully you realize that you could replace Dems with trump, deconkis, or MAGAts and the statement would be just as true.

Or maybe you’re too wrapped up in the perceived self righteousness of your cause/cult to see the similarities between the extreme right and extreme left.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:53 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
Hopefully you realize that you could replace Dems with trump, deconkis, or MAGAts and the statement would be just as true.

Or maybe you’re too wrapped up in the perceived self righteousness of your cause/cult to see the similarities between the extreme right and extreme left.
Exhibit A. Lashing out.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:53 pm Hopefully you realize that you could replace Dems with trump, deconkis, or MAGAts and the statement would be just as true.

Exhibit A. Lashing out.
Exhibit B of lashing out - banning books, drag shows, boycotting Bud Light, boycotting Disney, etc.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:42 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
Exhibit A. Lashing out.
Exhibit B of lashing out - banning books, drag shows, boycotting Bud Light, boycotting Disney, etc.
See what I mean? Self perceived moral high ground. Textbook.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

There has been a culture war my entire 52 years and it ain’t just the Dems or establishment media waging it.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:

True, if you’re looking in a mirror.

I’m just “getting better at fighting back against the party that wants to control my life, and becoming more vocal about it. You are not used to it” so you call it lashing out.

You are correct, the people banning books & drag shows and boycotting Bud Light and Disney do have the erroneous perception that they have the moral high ground. They have thin skins and get very upset when their own words and tactics are used against them.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote:
Exhibit A. Lashing out.
Why do you hate freedom?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:30 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

I’m just “getting better at fighting back against the party that wants to control my life, and becoming more vocal about it. You are not used to it” so you call it lashing out.

You are correct, the people banning books & drag shows and boycotting Bud Light and Disney do have the erroneous perception that they have the moral high ground. They have thin skins and get very upset when their own words and tactics are used against them.
Nope. The I'm rubber, you're glue routine doesn't hold water here.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote:

:nod:

Trump enabled bad behavior through victimhood.

“Among the things that Trump and Ramaswamy have in common is their encouragement to people to be their worst selves. Angry, upset, and lonely? Don’t turn to your family and your community, blame it on anyone (and everyone) else. But it’s easy and too many Americans are addicted.”

https://x.com/reedgalen/status/16955938 ... LLEdWL4H3w
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:36 am

“Among the things that Trump and Ramaswamy have in common is their encouragement to people to be their worst selves. Angry, upset, and lonely? Don’t turn to your family and your community, blame it on anyone (and everyone) else. But it’s easy and too many Americans are addicted.”

This is just stupid

Victim hood has been perfected by the left in this country

In the Midwest they harvest crops

In NYC, they harvest votes. They plant you in the ground and water you with “the lifestyle” and it’s all done for votes.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:54 pm
Right on the money!
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:47 am

This is just stupid

In NYC, they harvest votes. They plant you in the ground and water you with “the lifestyle” and it’s all done for votes.
Not crop harvest in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois?

You sure about New York?

Looks like they harvest crops there too.

:lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Ramaswamy, noun, From the Hindi word for (my) "pillow". :coffee:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:13 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:47 am

This is just stupid

Not crop harvest in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois?

You sure about New York?

Looks like they harvest crops there too.

:lol:
I said NYC or where the 17 million people are, and Dems want to keep them in place by throwing them some crumbs and cultivate the lifestyle

Learn some Geography geez