AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: What Will/Should Trump Do Following the Inauguration

Post by AZGrizFan »

Winterborn wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:18 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:20 am

agreed. and he alone will be the reason I won't go on Parler….he'll move over there and ruin THAT too...
Are you saying Twitter was good until Trump joined? :?
No, but his presence is just the icing on the cake....
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

89Hen wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:22 amPlay golf.
Of course. The man has played golf more than Obama. He visits a golf course every 5 days, approx.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:00 pm
Winterborn wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:18 am

Are you saying Twitter was good until Trump joined? :?
Twitter got what Twitter deserved when Trump came on board. I wish them a long and bitter marriage. :D
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:56 pm
Winterborn wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:26 am

:nod:

Though there are more squishy middle people over here.
The middle is well tended.
It is why I stick around. :thumb:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Winterborn wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:54 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:00 pm

Twitter got what Twitter deserved when Trump came on board. I wish them a long and bitter marriage. :D
:lol: :lol:

It’s unbearable. HE’S unbearable. I cringe every time someone retweets one of his tweets (I don’t follow him)....
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:04 pm
Winterborn wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:54 pm

It’s unbearable. HE’S unbearable. I cringe every time someone retweets one of his tweets (I don’t follow him)....
He is horrible. Just a disjointed mess when he tweets. I also can't stand listening to him for more than a minute, can barely stand reading the speech transcripts.

I don't have Twitter and I never will. If I wanted to be around a cesspool, I would go back to the farm and muck out some manure from the pole shed. :D

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Winterborn wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:10 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:04 pm

He is horrible. Just a disjointed mess when he tweets. I also can't stand listening to him for more than a minute, can barely stand reading the speech transcripts.

I don't have Twitter and I never will. If I wanted to be around a cesspool, I would go back to the farm and muck out some manure from the pole shed. :D
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:28 pm
89Hen wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:22 amPlay golf.
Of course. The man has played golf more than Obama. He visits a golf course every 5 days, approx.
He's billing the tax payers $3,000,000 per round; he's going to golf everyday until he can payoff the $400,000,000 loan thats coming due. He's also a risk to flee the nation with top secret material for sale and he just pardoned a criminal military officer.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky