Political discussions
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Lame Duck Trump

Post by HI54UNI »

If Biden truly is elected what would you like to see Lame Duck Trump do over the next two months?
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Re: Lame Duck Trump

Post by HI54UNI »

Pardon Michael Flynn
Fire Anthony Fauci
Start the draw down of troops out of Afghanistan
Declassify the Russia gate files
Declassify the JFK files
Declassify the UFO files
Release the sexual harassment settlements related to members of Congress
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

HI54UNI wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:05 pm Pardon Michael Flynn
Fire Anthony Fauci
Declassify the JFK files
Declassify the UFO files
Would be awesome if true. A massive pardon or commuting of people with minor federal drug charges would be pretty awesome to see as well.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Appoint as many federal judges as humanly possible. :mrgreen:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Here you go Fiver ...

Here’s What Donald Trump Should Do before Inauguration Day
Step 1: Fire the Worst and Most Antagonistic Bureaucrats.
Step 2: Pardon Generously.
Step 3: Fire the Federal Reserve Board of Governors.
Step 4: Bring the Troops Home.
Step 5: The President Must Reject Calls for “Unity”
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Appoint a special council to investigate Biden. If Biden even looks at the special council funny, he would be obstructing justice and need to be impeached.

Seriously though, if Barr can't get to indictments by the time Trump leaves, have Barr appoint a special council to keep investigating the Russia hoax.

Look pretty shady if Biden shut it down.

If not declassify everything and let it all out.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

HI54UNI wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:02 pm If Biden truly is elected what would you like to see Lame Duck Trump do over the next two months?
Sit down
Shut up
Take the loss like a man
Ensure a peaceful transition
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

HI54UNI wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:05 pm Pardon Michael Flynn
Fire Anthony Fauci
Declassify the JFK files
Declassify the UFO files
Declassifying the JFK and UFO files would be great. :clap:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:45 pm Here you go Fiver ...

Step 1: Fire the Worst and Most Antagonistic Bureaucrats.
Step 2: Pardon Generously.
Step 3: Fire the Federal Reserve Board of Governors.
Step 4: Bring the Troops Home.
Step 5: The President Must Reject Calls for “Unity”
1. Fauci would just be rehired on Jan 20. Firing him would just be an empty gesture. And Wray - I thought Trump was going to hire the best. Seems like many of his best aren't "yes man."

2. Can Trump pardon himself? And if he does, isn't a accepting a pardon an admission of guilt? He should have a stack full of non violent offenders to pardon, clean house. A lot of people are locked up for non-violent, drug related charges and are more the victims of mandatory minimums than actual drug abuse.

3. Again - he's going to fire a guy he hired. And we know that Trump only hires the best.

4. Would probably be his greatest achievement if he were to bring home the troops. :thumb: I sure has well would welcome it.

5. Bullshit. He lost. Grow a pair and take your loss like a man. Ensure a peaceful transition. But that won't happen, Trump has no clue how to do the right thing or have any class or grace. For all his wealth - he sure does act like classless white trash.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:58 pm

1. Fauci would just be rehired on Jan 20. Firing him would just be an empty gesture. And Wray - I thought Trump was going to hire the best. Seems like many of his best aren't "yes man."

2. Can Trump pardon himself? And if he does, isn't a accepting a pardon an admission of guilt? He should have a stack full of non violent offenders to pardon, clean house. A lot of people are locked up for non-violent, drug related charges and are more the victims of mandatory minimums than actual drug abuse.

3. Again - he's going to fire a guy he hired. And we know that Trump only hires the best.

4. Would probably be his greatest achievement if he were to bring home the troops. :thumb: I sure has well would welcome it.

5. Bullshit. He lost. Grow a pair and take your loss like a man. Ensure a peaceful transition. But that won't happen, Trump has no clue how to do the right thing or have any class or grace. For all his wealth - he sure does act like classless white trash.
I don't disagree with you, I just thought the similarities between some of the items on Fiver's list and the article was interesting.

Everything Trump does is the best/yugest until it isn't (in this instance when the appointee turns out not to be a yes-man). Then he undoes it and pretends it never happened.

I don't disagree with the gist of the author's point on unity - "Coming from politicians, calls for unity are almost never anything other than a ploy designed to consolidate power for the regime. The Biden administration's latest remonstrances for unity are no different."
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

OK, I accept that Trump lost...Biden has called for “unity”...

Please tell me what unity is, in your opinion...
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:47 pm
HI54UNI wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:02 pm If Biden truly is elected what would you like to see Lame Duck Trump do over the next two months?
Sit down
Shut up
Take the loss like a man
You've become a bad winner. :ohno: :kisswink:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Col Hogan wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:25 pm

If Biden was an honorable man he would have said something about the way him and Obama prevented a peaceful transition to Trump.

It's easy to play this game.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:47 pm Ensure a peaceful transition
Although I was joking on the last post... are you serious there? :coffee: If Trump won you can bet your ass it wouldn't be a peaceful end to 2020.

Some folks on my neighborhood listserve were going down this road and heaven forbid a conservative spoke up and reminded them that most of the turmoil of the past 6 months have been from libs.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:12 pm

I don't disagree with you, I just thought the similarities between some of the items on Fiver's list and the article was interesting.

Everything Trump does is the best/yugest until it isn't (in this instance when the appointee turns out not to be a yes-man). Then he undoes it and pretends it never happened.

I don't disagree with the gist of the author's point on unity - "Coming from politicians, calls for unity are almost never anything other than a ploy designed to consolidate power for the regime. The Biden administration's latest remonstrances for unity are no different."
Everyone here does realize that many times Trump has no other choice than to appoint a DC insider. Hell, Chris Christie recommended Wray. Wray a total insider.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:53 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:12 pm

Everyone here does realize that many times Trump has no other choice than to appoint a DC insider. Hell, Chris Christie recommended Wray. Wray a total insider.
Is this an attempt to defend/rationalize Trump's incompetence in making appointments or his inability to handle differing opinions (i.e. people who aren't yes men)?
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:20 pm Appoint a special council to investigate Biden. If Biden even looks at the special council funny, he would be obstructing justice and need to be impeached.

Seriously though, if Barr can't get to indictments by the time Trump leaves, have Barr appoint a special council to keep investigating the Russia hoax.

Look pretty shady if Biden shut it down.

If not declassify everything and let it all out.
Good God you have gone off the deep end.

Trump and the GOP are the most corrupt motherfuckers around. They all should be in jail. Anyone that still supports Trump is a TRAITOR, plain and simple.
:thumb:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:47 pm
Sit down
Shut up
Take the loss like a man
This is Trump you are talking about - the most narcistic self-centered asshole around
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:51 pm

If Biden was an honorable man he would have said something about the way him and Obama prevented a peaceful transition to Trump.

LMAO There was a peaceful transition, except in the minds of far-right wackos.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

You sound like a sore whiner I mean winner.
Even in losing Trump makes you cry..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:45 pm

You sound like a sore whiner I mean winner.
Even in losing Trump makes you cry..

Nice picture of Trump in the White House right now.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:51 pm

Yep. After 4 years of the left contesting the 2016 election, blaming Clinton's loss on Russia, trying to to bring down Trump with the Russia collusion delusion, and when that didn't work, shampeachment, Clinton saying a couple weeks ago Biden shouldn't concede under any circumstances, the left has the gall to complain about Trump not conceding. F*ck them.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

89Hen wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:52 pm
Ibanez wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:47 pm Ensure a peaceful transition
Although I was joking on the last post... are you serious there? :coffee: If Trump won you can bet your ass it wouldn't be a peaceful end to 2020.

Some folks on my neighborhood listserve were going down this road and heaven forbid a conservative spoke up and reminded them that most of the turmoil of the past 6 months have been from libs.
Bingo.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Col Hogan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:58 pm 5. Bullshit. He lost. Grow a pair and take your loss like a man. Ensure a peaceful transition. But that won't happen, Trump has no clue how to do the right thing or have any class or grace. For all his wealth - he sure does act like classless white trash.

Accepting the results, working with the incoming administration for a smooth, peaceful translation. Enough of the lying and undermining the credibility of elections. How hard is it to act like a man and an adult?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

89Hen wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:47 pm Sit down
Shut up
Take the loss like a man