Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Parler

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:03 am
kalm wrote:
So only those whose economics you happen to agree with and are at a high enough level can observe downward punching? :?

(AOCDS approaching TDS :lol: )
Your question makes zero sense in the context of what UNI is saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well there’s not much sense to be made in defending any politician but thanks for your contribution. :thumb:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

SDHornet wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:22 am
UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:17 am

Why should we take her at face value? It is fair to include her past statements when evaluating the context of what she says.

She's an intellectual lightweight who doesn't understand economics, how can she punch down? Who is below her?

She criticizes Israel but goes easy on Cuba, Venezuela, Hamas, etc. Her hypocrisy and foolishness rivals Trump, MTG, etc.
:rofl: :notworthy:
I busted out laughing at that one too.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:34 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:50 pm

https://images.app.goo.gl/h4pj3XKERjEexpJEA

There were some of the typical threats of violence, civil war, armed insurrection as well. I’ll try and find them.
:lol:

Extremists on both sides are mirror images of each other - running around screaming that the sky is falling if their candidate/cause didn't prevail.
The irony of course being that the sky is falling (we're still on the gently declining part of the slope) while we fiddlefuck around. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:49 pm I see Trumpkins are wanting to write Trumps name in for the Ga Senate runoff. That's a great idea. Do it.

Nevermind the fact that he's not a resident of the State and if he won he wouldn't be able to serve (or disqualified?) Fucking idiots
This kind of explains how these "south will rise again" types jizz themselves at the mere mention of the name of a yankee real estate hustler from NYC. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky