Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: So, hhmmmm, what's a new topic? Hunter Biden

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:31 pm
houndawg wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:51 pm

Its so cold in here and my own family wouldn't even show up to support me and the judge is so mean to me.. :cry:
Oh well

Not my problem
It is when only three people show up to have your back - but you won't notice until November.
Last edited by houndawg on Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:18 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:31 pm

Oh well

Not my problem
It is when only three people show up to have your back - but you won't notice until Novenber.
November?

As Rotten as Joey is we won’t be able to smell him in Puerto Rico

OK continuing from last weekend ….scenes from a Puerto Rican restaurant….

I asked one of the guests how her son was doing because several years prior, she had told me he was going to Boot Camp in the states and she was a little nervous about it because his English wasn’t that good. Also, she had “heard” so many things about white people from the south and how they might treat a Puerto Rican ….

She said, as it turned out the people from the south, those “good old boys” and the rednecks helped my son so much at bootcamp and that her son said they were nothing like they are betrayed, not racist at all…., I told her I’m glad your son was able to see that and tell him to keep his eyes open and stop listening to what the establishment says…

Just be glad none of these people will be voting because the entire table gave JoBozo the collective thumbs down and CH had nothing to do with it
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:43 pm
houndawg wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:18 pm

It is when only three people show up to have your back - but you won't notice until Novenber.
November?

I asked one of the guests how her son was doing because several years prior, she had told me he was going to Boot Camp in the states and she was a little nervous about it because his English wasn’t that good. Also, she had “heard” so many things about white people from the south and how they might treat a Puerto Rican ….

She said, as it turned out the people from the south, those “good old boys” and the rednecks helped my son so much at bootcamp and that her son said they were nothing like they are betrayed, not racist at all…., I told her I’m glad your son was able to see that and tell him to keep his eyes open and stop listening to what the establishment says…

Just be glad none of these people will be voting because the entire table gave JoBozo the collective thumbs down and CH had nothing to do with it
So they don't pay much attention to your halfwitted jabber either? :mrgreen:

Every unit in the Army can tell you the same story - it isn't unusual at all. Fernando Carreras was the guy we coached up at Ft. Polk, LA.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:21 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:43 pm

November?

Every unit in the Army can tell you the same story - it isn't unusual at all. Fernando Carreras was the guy we coached up at Ft. Polk, LA.
Believe it or not, C H doesn’t talk politics outside of these boards if he can help it
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:33 am
houndawg wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:21 pm

Believe it or not, C H doesn’t talk politics outside of these boards if he can help it
I believe it - you got tired of them college kids making you look stupid when you tried.

this is a great place to vent
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:37 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:33 am

I believe it - you got tired of them college kids making you look stupid when you tried.

Nope, college kids are the most stupid people alive when it comes to politics…. And that’s because they haven’t had to deal with it yet.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:04 am

Nope, college kids are the most stupid people alive when it comes to politics…. And that’s because they haven’t had to deal with it yet.
:rofl:

....yet they made short work of you in political discussions.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:09 am

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I learned a lot from some college boys, but most of them were like 20 30 years older than I was. But of course they went to college when you had to be one of the brightest to go. All that obviously changed and it was evident by the blank stairs on the majority of these younger college kids.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:29 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:09 am

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I learned a lot from some college boys, but most of them were like 20 30 years older than I was. But of course they went to college when you had to be one of the brightest to go. All that obviously changed and it was evident by the blank stairs on the majority of these younger college kids.
yeah they all took the elevator
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Especially those who went to Harvard or Penn. :lol:

In all seriousness, two of the smartest people I know never went to college and one was a 1970’s hs dropout.

Highly educated and specialized people like surgeons and engineers do amazing things in their field but can be complete and utter dolts outside of their work or even it comes to being human beings.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:49 am

Especially those who went to Harvard or Penn. :lol:

In all seriousness, two of the smartest people I know never went to college and one was a 1970’s hs dropout.

Highly educated and specialized people like surgeons and engineers do amazing things in their field but can be complete and utter dolts outside of their work or even it comes to being human beings.
..yes, and it seems the more specialized they are the more likely your statement is to be correct.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:28 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:29 am

Thank you for reading :lol:

Stares
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:25 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:28 am

Thank you for reading :lol:

Stares
de nada