UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: So, hhmmmm, what's a new topic? Hunter Biden

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:18 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:21 am
If it was from comer's House Oversight Committee it was sort of researched.

I have a bridge to sell to anyone who thinks the informant being charged shows that hunter and joe are innocent. The evidence against them might be circumstantial but they're both unethical and corrupt.
Yes we all understand that - that doesn't mean we can't have some fun rubbing their noses in the fact that their case is built on nothing. :coffee:
The case against biden isn't built on nothing, it's built on circumstantial evidence, rumors and innuendo kind of like the case against trump in his first impeachment.
houndawg wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:22 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:01 am
It seems that sometimes you need a reminder that Democrats can be just as sleazy as Republicans.

Sorry to rain on your "the biden investigation is a witch hunt" parade. :D
No, you aren't. You live for those moments.

UNEYORE88 :roll:
Sure Heffadawgalumps.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:40 pm
houndawg wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:18 pm

Yes we all understand that - that doesn't mean we can't have some fun rubbing their noses in the fact that their case is built on nothing. :coffee:
The case against biden isn't built on nothing, it's built on circumstantial evidence, rumors and innuendo kind of like the case against trump in his first impeachment.
houndawg wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:22 pm

No, you aren't. You live for those moments.

UNEYORE88 :roll:
Sure Heffadawgalumps.
:lol:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:01 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:48 pm

Yes because despite his faults, he’s not purposely working against the best interest of the USA

I hope you don’t believe Trump is a Republican, they hate the guy just as much as Dems do …. Despite all that, he’s still a serious contender …. That tells me millions are sick of both parties
Both biden and trump are and have purposely worked in the interest of whatever benefits them and their family. Anyone who thinks trump is looking out for the US' best interests is just as delusional as someone thinking that of biden.

I've been sick of both parties for longer than most of those millions of people - voting Libertarian for almost 30 years.
Biden did it while he was the VP

Big difference

Trumps legal cases are complete BS and guess what….. he will be found guilty for his civil fraud case and fined the maximum

The judge is bought and they’re working with the White House on all of this

Joey is to feeble and senile to be charged for his case
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:46 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:01 pm

Both biden and trump are and have purposely worked in the interest of whatever benefits them and their family. Anyone who thinks trump is looking out for the US' best interests is just as delusional as someone thinking that of biden.

I've been sick of both parties for longer than most of those millions of people - voting Libertarian for almost 30 years.

Big difference

Trumps legal cases are complete BS and guess what….. he will be found guilty for his civil fraud case and fined the maximum

You're trying to tell me that one pile of sh!t smells better than the other. My guess is that biden has been doing it for most if not all of his years in public service. trump has been playing the game from the other side since he first became a developer in NYC - buying city officials, stiffing subcontractors, using the courts to delay until his opponents run out of money, etc. They both stink and this country deserves better than either one.

It's your opinion that trump's legal cases are complete BS. It's my opinion that they aren't. The judge(s) are bought and the liberal juries too biased are preemptive defenses to mitigate any guilty verdicts. Our legal system has its flaws but it's better than that.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:05 pm

Big difference

You're trying to tell me that one pile of sh!t smells better than the other. My guess is that biden has been doing it for most if not all of his years in public service. trump has been playing the game from the other side since he first became a developer in NYC - buying city officials, stiffing subcontractors, using the courts to delay until his opponents run out of money, etc. They both stink and this country deserves better than either one.

It's your opinion that trump's legal cases are complete BS. It's my opinion that they aren't. The judge(s) are bought and the liberal juries too biased are preemptive defenses to mitigate any guilty verdicts. Our legal system has its flaws but it's better than that.
The DOJ is telling you
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Big difference

I don’t think so, he became more emboldened in his later
Of his Vice Presidency…. You start to think I’m untouchable and this is all ok… could be wrong about that. His punk son was going to be smart enough to keep him out of trouble. We do know as early as 1988 he was showing signs of his lying cheating self though when he had to drop out of the Presidential race for plagiarism
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:17 pm

Of his Vice Presidency…. You start to think I’m untouchable and this is all ok… could be wrong about that. His punk son was going to be smart enough to keep him out of trouble. We do know as early as 1988 he was showing signs of his lying cheating self though when he had to drop out of the Presidential race for plagiarism
I don't think you're untouchable. :lol:

But I do wonder how you can believe anything you hear about Hunter Biden, inspite of the lynchpin source of the case being arrested for lying to the FBI, yet you don't believe a single word of the testimony given under oath by more than a dozen different people who witnessed the events of Jan 6 in real time from the White House- every one of them a Republican hired or appointed by Trump. :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:29 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:17 pm

But I do wonder how you can believe anything you hear about Hunter Biden, inspite of the lynchpin source of the case being arrested for lying to the FBI, yet you don't believe a single word of the testimony given under oath by more than a dozen different people who witnessed the events of Jan 6 in real time from the White House- every one of them a Republican hired or appointed by Trump. :ohno:
Just because I despise the Rotten Biden’s doesn't mean I’m cheerleading for Trump…. Whomever is the next president will have serious problems to deal with, unless the just want to continue to take the USA down to Davey Jones locker
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:43 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:29 am

Just because I despise the Rotten Biden’s doesn't mean I’m cheerleading for Trump…. Whomever is the next president will have serious problems to deal with, unless the just want to continue to take the USA down to Davey Jones locker
No shit? :o

I'm not voting for either Trump or Hunter. You shouldn't either.

I'll take the professional politician, crooked though he may be, over the adjudicated sexual abuser/fraud perp, right now. One is a crooked politician produced by the system, one is malum in se...

Maybe a legit alterantive will pop up, maybe both of them will croak before November - that $450,000,000 fine can't be helping Trump's BP- maybe the seriously deep pockets behind Haley go all in and decide to buy her the Presidency
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Burisma!

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:22 am Burisma!

"Ees vork of moose and squirrel!" - SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

:lol:

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:23 am :lol:

Like I said before, if true, almost an exact copy of the Steele Dossier and other stuff back in 2016. You'd think we'd learn but apparently, no. :ohno:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:56 am
kalm wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:23 am :lol:

Like I said before, if true, almost an exact copy of the Steele Dossier and other stuff back in 2016. You'd think we'd learn but apparently, no. :ohno:
Racheal Maddow… no truth forthcoming from this whack
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:16 am

What does Maddow have to do with this story?

Hey CH…BOO!

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:16 am

No shit. How freaking dumb do you have to be...? I'm not so sure that Comer isn't also in the not-in-full-possession-of-his-faculties crowd too.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:45 am
kalm wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:31 pm

I denounced and rejected myself. You follow up with name calling. Not your best moral moment.

And I guaranfuckingtee you I know as much and highly likely, more about the negativity of ableism than you can ever hope to learn. Which is what makes that insult even more hilarious. :lol:
What’s hilarious is how far behind all Joey Rotten supporters are on the entire laptop story. Gee I can’t imagine why

Don’t worry Kalm, it’s not just you
Anything new on the laptop story, CH?

hey should be closing in on Hunter any time now, right? Has Rudy found a suitable equipment yard from which to make the announcement..?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:06 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:45 am

What’s hilarious is how far behind all Joey Rotten supporters are on the entire laptop story. Gee I can’t imagine why

Don’t worry Kalm, it’s not just you

hey should be closing in on Hunter any time now, right? Has Rudy found a suitable equipment yard from which to make the announcement..?
I’ve said from the beginning nothing would happen to Hunter….. it doesn’t change the fact our President looked the other way when an unqualified Hunter was stuffing millions in the shell accounts
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:36 pm
houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:06 pm

I’ve said from the beginning nothing would happen to Hunter….. it doesn’t change the fact our President looked the other way when an unqualified Hunter was stuffing millions in the shell accounts
Wasn't somebody going to testify about Hunter and Joe each taking $5,000,000 kickbacks or something....? :mrgreen:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:41 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:36 pm

Wasn't somebody going to testify about Hunter and Joe each taking $5,000,000 kickbacks or something....? :mrgreen:
Call it whatever you want

Hunter is a scumbag and he’s just like his rotten piece of shit Daddy
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:04 pm
houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:41 pm

How about we call it Hook,Line, and Sinker?

That's what the Russians are calling it. :mrgreen:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:35 pm

The Russians need Joey Rotten more then they needed those 3 seconds in Munich
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

There’s a chance this story hasn’t reached the MAGA media ecosystem yet. Nor has the fact that Comer Pile and Jordan had Smirnoff’s allegations immediately scrubbed from the house committee’s reports.

For the sake of keeping CH up to speed:
A former FBI informant who claimed President Joe Biden received a $5 million bribe said that “officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved” in proliferating that claim, according to a Department of Justice filing on Tuesday.

Alexander Smirnov was arrested last week and charged with lying to the FBI. He claimed that Biden and his son Hunter Biden received $5 million each when the elder Biden was vice president. The ex-informant claimed the money was paid out by Ukrainian energy company Burisma, on whose board Hunter Biden sat. Smirnov said the money was payment for Biden getting Ukraine’s government to fire a prosecutor named Viktor Shokin, who, as the story goes, was investigating the company for corruption. However, as has been widely reported, Shokin was fired for not probing corruption and had no active investigation into Burisma at the time of his firing.

CNN covered the filing on Tuesday’s edition of The Situation Room.

Reporter Evan Perez said that after Smirnoff was arrested by the FBI, he “admitted that officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved in passing a story about Hunter Biden.”
https://www.mediaite.com/biden/ex-fbi-i ... elligence/
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:17 am

There’s a chance this story hasn’t reached the MAGA media ecosystem yet. Nor has the fact that Comer Pile and Jordan had Smirnoff’s allegations immediately scrubbed from the house committee’s reports.

A former FBI informant who claimed President Joe Biden received a $5 million bribe said that “officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved” in proliferating that claim, according to a Department of Justice filing on Tuesday.

Alexander Smirnov was arrested last week and charged with lying to the FBI. He claimed that Biden and his son Hunter Biden received $5 million each when the elder Biden was vice president. The ex-informant claimed the money was paid out by Ukrainian energy company Burisma, on whose board Hunter Biden sat. Smirnov said the money was payment for Biden getting Ukraine’s government to fire a prosecutor named Viktor Shokin, who, as the story goes, was investigating the company for corruption. However, as has been widely reported, Shokin was fired for not probing corruption and had no active investigation into Burisma at the time of his firing.

CNN covered the filing on Tuesday’s edition of The Situation Room.

Reporter Evan Perez said that after Smirnoff was arrested by the FBI, he “admitted that officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved in passing a story about Hunter Biden.”
I saw that last week and was wondering how the name “Hunter Biden” even appeared on CNN, some computer nerd worked OT to remove all the programming to keep his name from appearing

Let’s not forget Obama and Hillary made up stuff on Trump and hired somebody to investigate made up stuff and the Fourth Estate went into overdrive to push the BS Russia Russia Russia narrative to keep Trump from becoming President … only it didn’t work as Trump beat Hillary
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:22 am
kalm wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:17 am

I saw that last week and was wondering how the name “Hunter Biden” even appeared on CNN, some computer nerd worked OT to remove all the programming to keep his name from appearing

Let’s not forget Obama and Hillary made up stuff on Trump and hired somebody to investigate made up stuff and the Fourth Estate went into overdrive to push the BS Russia Russia Russia narrative to keep Trump from becoming President … only it didn’t work as Trump beat Hillary
..of course. :roll:

Did you ever make a full recovery from your nervous breakdown over the Tan Suit Debacle?