Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: So, hhmmmm, what's a new topic? Hunter Biden

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:22 am
kalm wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:17 am

There’s a chance this story hasn’t reached the MAGA media ecosystem yet. Nor has the fact that Comer Pile and Jordan had Smirnoff’s allegations immediately scrubbed from the house committee’s reports.

For the sake of keeping CH up to speed:

https://www.mediaite.com/biden/ex-fbi-i ... elligence/
I saw that last week and was wondering how the name “Hunter Biden” even appeared on CNN, some computer nerd worked OT to remove all the programming to keep his name from appearing

Let’s not forget Obama and Hillary made up stuff on Trump and hired somebody to investigate made up stuff and the Fourth Estate went into overdrive to push the BS Russia Russia Russia narrative to keep Trump from becoming President … only it didn’t work as Trump beat Hillary
CNN controls the house committee reports?
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:17 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:35 pm

How about we call it Hook,Line, and Sinker?

That's what the Russians are calling it. :mrgreen:
There’s a chance this story hasn’t reached the MAGA media ecosystem yet. Nor has the fact that Comer Pyle and Jordan had Smirnoff’s allegations immediately scrubbed from the house committee’s reports.

For the sake of keeping CH up to speed:
A former FBI informant who claimed President Joe Biden received a $5 million bribe said that “officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved” in proliferating that claim, according to a Department of Justice filing on Tuesday.

Alexander Smirnov was arrested last week and charged with lying to the FBI. He claimed that Biden and his son Hunter Biden received $5 million each when the elder Biden was vice president. The ex-informant claimed the money was paid out by Ukrainian energy company Burisma, on whose board Hunter Biden sat. Smirnov said the money was payment for Biden getting Ukraine’s government to fire a prosecutor named Viktor Shokin, who, as the story goes, was investigating the company for corruption. However, as has been widely reported, Shokin was fired for not probing corruption and had no active investigation into Burisma at the time of his firing.

CNN covered the filing on Tuesday’s edition of The Situation Room.

Reporter Evan Perez said that after Smirnoff was arrested by the FBI, he “admitted that officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved in passing a story about Hunter Biden.”
https://www.mediaite.com/biden/ex-fbi-i ... elligence/
:rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Hunter had 2 cheerleaders that are so proud of his pathetic life and beaming with pride one of the stories about Hunter is false…

Big freakin deal it doesn’t change anything and doesn’t stop the avalanche of dirt covering lil Hunter … the enabled spoiled brat of our national clown President
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Where the Biden-Ukraine corruption info came from. Shocker, I know.

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

https://nypost.com/2024/03/20/us-news/h ... esses/amp/

“Bobilinski will point out that, while serving as the CEO of Sinohawk as part of a partnership the Bidens sought with a Chinese state-linked energy firm, he met Joe Biden “at the Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles on May 2, 2017” — despite both Hunter and James denying this meeting ever occurred.”

Let’s face it, Hunter and Jim Biden are lying

Joe is a feeble old man with a poor memory

Hunter was all high or drunk and can’t be expected to remember anything

The perfect crime family alibi
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Thank goodness for the NY Post

https://nypost.com/2024/02/28/us-news/h ... reign-biz/

WASHINGTON — First son Hunter Biden claimed in congressional testimony Wednesday that he was “high or drunk” when he wrote to a Chinese associate in 2017 that he was “sitting here with my father” — shortly before the transfer of $5.1 million into Biden family-linked accounts.

A readout of the 54-year-old first son’s closed-door impeachment inquiry deposition was provided to numerous news outlets Wednesday evening citing Hunter’s claim that President Biden had nothing to do with the shakedown of Chinese state-linked CEFC China Energy.

The readout said “Hunter admitted that he was high or drunk when he sent the ‘sitting here with my father’ WhatsApp message, sent it to the wrong recipient, and is now embarrassed by the message.”
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Parnas continues to drop some dimes. :lol:

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:33 am Thank goodness for the NY Post

WASHINGTON — First son Hunter Biden claimed in congressional testimony Wednesday that he was “high or drunk” when he wrote to a Chinese associate in 2017 that he was “sitting here with my father” — shortly before the transfer of $5.1 million into Biden family-linked accounts.

A readout of the 54-year-old first son’s closed-door impeachment inquiry deposition was provided to numerous news outlets Wednesday evening citing Hunter’s claim that President Biden had nothing to do with the shakedown of Chinese state-linked CEFC China Energy.

The readout said “Hunter admitted that he was high or drunk when he sent the ‘sitting here with my father’ WhatsApp message, sent it to the wrong recipient, and is now embarrassed by the message.”
Go back to bed, you already lost. :lol:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:22 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:33 am Thank goodness for the NY Post

The American people are losing for sure as Joey de Bozo Bidenov has turned the United States into the biggest banana republic in the world…. I know what a banana republic looks ….like trust me on this.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:48 am

The American people are losing for sure as Joey de Bozo Bidenov has turned the United States into the biggest banana republic in the world…. I know what a banana republic looks ….like trust me on this.
Holy projection, Batman. :lol:

Do banana republics look like this?

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

If you were any dumber kalm would have to water you every week
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:41 am

If you were any dumber kalm, CH would have to water you every week
😂
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:48 am

Holy projection, Batman. :lol:

Do banana republics look like this?

Well Banana Republics can be a little deceiving…. They build one or two nice streets along the beachfront but if you’re up for a 5 minute walk it all falls apart
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Last edited by kalm on Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

kalm wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:04 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:19 pm

Well Banana Republics can be a little deceiving…. They build one or two nice streets along the beachfront but if you’re up for a 5 minute walk it all falls apart
There are no beaches in E. WA. This is a middle class development 15 minutes from my house. It takes at least 10 minutes to walk through it…to the surrounding countryside and forests.

(And that pic of the golf course in the previous reply is a city owned public facility).
Last edited by kalm on Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

vlad putin made an appearance at a House Oversight Committee meeting on biden ...

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:16 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:41 am

If you were any dumber CH would have to water you every week
😂
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

“When the New York Post first reported on Hunter Biden's laptop in 2020, NPR infamously issued a statement as to why it wasn't covering the story. At the time, a popular narrative in liberal media was that the laptop was a possible Russian disinformation operation, but its contents were later verified by multiple outlets that previously cast aspersions on it.“

Perfect example of the fourth estate in action
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:55 pm “When the New York Post first reported on Hunter Biden's laptop in 2020, NPR infamously issued a statement as to why it wasn't covering the story. At the time, a popular narrative in liberal media was that the laptop was a possible Russian disinformation operation, but its contents were later verified by multiple outlets that previously cast aspersions on it.“

Did something new come out about the laptop/hard drive and its mishandling?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:17 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:55 pm “When the New York Post first reported on Hunter Biden's laptop in 2020, NPR infamously issued a statement as to why it wasn't covering the story. At the time, a popular narrative in liberal media was that the laptop was a possible Russian disinformation operation, but its contents were later verified by multiple outlets that previously cast aspersions on it.“

I don’t think so, but don’t tell me their aren’t still people out their who know nothing about it
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:15 am
kalm wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:17 pm

I don’t think so, but don’t tell me their aren’t still people out their who know nothing about it
People? Most people don’t know shit about it either way or are still basing their knowledge on erroneous claims made by the house oversight committee and MAGA.

If MAGA had anything legit from it we would have known last at least by last year.

Or as Trump says…why didn’t they prosecute me for my crimes 3 1/2 years ago?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:09 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:15 am

People? Most people don’t know shit about it either way or are still basing their knowledge on erroneous claims made by the house oversight committee and MAGA.

If MAGA had anything legit from it we would have known last at least by last year.

Wrong

If you want an erroneous narrative, take a look at this

Senior NPR business editor Uri Berliner admitted in an explosive op-ed published Tuesday that the public radio station’s RussiaGate reporting was a bust, and that it did not fess up to that after no “Russian collusion” was found between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Furthermore, Berliner admitted that then-California Senate candidate Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) became the news outlet’s “guiding hand” in this fruitless endeavor, and expressed regret in hitching its wagon to him. Schiff was the main pusher of the Russia collusion hoax in Congress and had repeatedly insisted there was “circumstantial evidence” of collusion.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:00 pm
kalm wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:09 pm

Wrong

Senior NPR business editor Uri Berliner admitted in an explosive op-ed published Tuesday that the public radio station’s RussiaGate reporting was a bust, and that it did not fess up to that after no “Russian collusion” was found between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Furthermore, Berliner admitted that then-California Senate candidate Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) became the news outlet’s “guiding hand” in this fruitless endeavor, and expressed regret in hitching its wagon to him. Schiff was the main pusher of the Russia collusion hoax in Congress and had repeatedly insisted there was “circumstantial evidence” of collusion.
schiff, gym jordan and comer pyle are peas in a pod when it comes to making up shit vs following actual evidence.

Thank you for helping to demonstrate how the woke left and zealous right have so much in common.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:04 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:00 pm

Wrong

schiff, gym jordan and comer pyle are peas in a pod when it comes to making up shit vs following actual evidence.

Thank you for helping to demonstrate how the woke left and zealous right have so much in common.
Why should I take your word for it?

Post a link or zip it Porty
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:08 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:04 pm

Why should I take your word for it?

Post a link or zip it Porty
No link needed. Just pull your head out of your ass and read up. biden would already be impeached if gym jordan and comer pyle's "investigations" had come up with anything of substance. He hasn't been so they haven't and they're no different than schiff, making up shit for their gullible followers to lap up.