Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: So, hhmmmm, what's a new topic? Hunter Biden

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:03 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:10 pm
Calling 306-232, 25 states won by each, a landslide, is like calling a 31-23 ballgame getting destroyed. Neither is true.

And 81-74 would be a close basetball game.
But....but....it was a landslide in '16......you said so yosef, and the popular vote....oh..wait... :lol:
Wrong. You’re getting more senile than Brandon lol..

Popular vote is 100% meaningless. Has zero relevance. The fact that you think it does is :rofl:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:05 am
UNI88 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:12 pm
To BDK, if they accuse a Democrat they’re credible and if they accuse a Republican it’s fake news.

To you and kalm, the opposite is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the clarification Judge Judy.
I’m this guy to his Judge Judy.

(Fun fact…kalm’s dad used to be mistaken for Raymond Burr in public).
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:05 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:00 pm

You'd take the word of somebody from the corrupt IRS? :shock:
Over a corrupt Donk Attorney Gen and POTUS, yes. Either the whistleblowers are lying, or Garland is (and Biden was).

Trump impeachment #1 was over the allegations of a whistleblower. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander..
And prosecution of Trump was shelved because of potential DOJ/FBI rules pertaining to election interference rather than lack of evidence.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:25 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:05 pm
Over a corrupt Donk Attorney Gen and POTUS, yes. Either the whistleblowers are lying, or Garland is (and Biden was).

Trump impeachment #1 was over the allegations of a whistleblower. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander..
And prosecution of Trump was shelved because of potential DOJ/FBI rules pertaining to election interference rather than lack of evidence.
Which prosecution are you referring to? Clearly he could be charged now for those things, no?
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:03 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:But Trump! I'm lining up non stop assault whoopin for Reek2, Reek3, etc.

Disgusting. If you voted for Biden, kindly shut up about anything Trump.

Nice work Type II.

It's okay. Punching yourself in the face for voting for Biden doesn't sound fun.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:03 pm Nice work Type II.

It's okay. Punching yourself in the face for voting for Biden doesn't sound fun.
I try to have standards and didn’t vote for either loser from the two major parties in 2016 or 2020.

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:07 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:03 pm
Nice work Type II.

I'm still glad I voted for Biden in 2020. He's been a complete disaster on the economic side of things (the fact that he's trying to craft his re-election on "Bidenomics" would be laughable if it wasn't so sad) and he's stumbled way too much in foreign policy for a guy who's supposed to be an expert after so many decades of government service, but to me, Trump disqualified himself from office after his disastrous fumbling of the COVID debacle and then he doubled down on that disqualification by flying off the handle (a mild description of his meltdown) both before and after his election loss. And I would've voted for removal from office if I was a senator after his despicable behavior before and after the 1/6 rioting. I'm far enough away from that now, and Joe's way too old and addled to be qualified for office any longer, so if we're stuck with those two choices in '24, I'm voting third party or just leaving it blank. Both are terrible now, but I certainly don't regret Trump not being in office for the past few years.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:42 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:07 pm

I'm still glad I voted for Biden in 2020. He's been a complete disaster on the economic side of things (the fact that he's trying to craft his re-election on "Bidenomics" would be laughable if it wasn't so sad) and he's stumbled way too much in foreign policy for a guy who's supposed to be an expert after so many decades of government service, but to me, Trump disqualified himself from office after his disastrous fumbling of the COVID debacle and then he doubled down on that disqualification by flying off the handle (a mild description of his meltdown) both before and after his election loss. And I would've voted for removal from office if I was a senator after his despicable behavior before and after the 1/6 rioting. I'm far enough away from that now, and Joe's way too old and addled to be qualified for office any longer, so if we're stuck with those two choices in '24, I'm voting third party or just leaving it blank. Both are terrible now, but I certainly don't regret Trump not being in office for the past few years.
Yes, Biden's ethics are pure as the driven snow, but Trump said mean things.

Trump may have stumbled with COVID, but it was nothing in comparison to Biden's handling. For the record, the Government has pretty much admitted they botched the 2009 pandemic as well. Don't think they've handled one effectively in forever.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:44 am
GannonFan wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:42 am

Trump may have stumbled with COVID, but it was nothing in comparison to Biden's handling. For the record, the Government has pretty much admitted they botched the 2009 pandemic as well. Don't think they've handled one effectively in forever.
Trump fomented a riot that broke into the Capitol building and interrupted the workings of government. All because he was upset he lost. Yeah, that's pretty bad stuff and just a tad bit more than "said mean things". Impeachable for sure and easily warranted removal from office. If he had had more than a few days left in office I think they would've gotten the votes to remove him. The Democrats botching the first aborted impeachment and the fact that he was so close to leaving office anyway gave cover to many in the GOP that would've booted him in other circumstances.

And he didn't "stumble" with COVID, he pretty much abdicated leadership. He was completely unprepared to lead and it wasn't helpful to the nation. Biden didn't have much to handle since COVID was pretty much handled (vaccines were available, and the emergency was waning) by the time he came on board. And yes, he botched a lot of stuff, especially with trying to use COVID as a cover to advance other agendas, but he wasn't there to badly fumble the ball like Trump did at the onset.

And yeah, it turns out Biden is pretty crooked, looks like he's no better than Trump in that regard. Hence why I'm not voting for either. Plus the fact they're both just way too old for the job.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:42 am but to me, Trump disqualified himself from office after his disastrous fumbling of the COVID debacle
GannonFan wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:53 am

And he didn't "stumble" with COVID, he pretty much abdicated leadership. He was completely unprepared to lead and it wasn't helpful to the nation. Biden didn't have much to handle since COVID was pretty much handled (vaccines were available, and the emergency was waning) by the time he came on boardq. And yes, he botched a lot of stuff, especially with trying to use COVID as a cover to advance other agendas, but he wasn't there to badly fumble the ball like Trump did at the onset.

And yeah, it turns out Biden is pretty crooked, looks like he's no better than Trump in that regard. Hence why I'm not voting for either. Plus the fact they're both just way too old for the job.
So Trump ‘disasterously fumbled Covid‘, but it was already handled by Trump when Biden came into office with as you said (under Trump) vaccines and a waning emergency. :suspicious:

So 78 wasn’t too old in 2020, but its way too old now. :suspicious:

Lawl, you’re all over the place. :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
GannonFan wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:42 am but to me, Trump disqualified himself from office after his disastrous fumbling of the COVID debacle
GannonFan wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:53 am And he didn't "stumble" with COVID, he pretty much abdicated leadership. He was completely unprepared to lead and it wasn't helpful to the nation. Biden didn't have much to handle since COVID was pretty much handled (vaccines were available, and the emergency was waning) by the time he came on boardq. And yes, he botched a lot of stuff, especially with trying to use COVID as a cover to advance other agendas, but he wasn't there to badly fumble the ball like Trump did at the onset.

So Trump ‘disasterously fumbled Covid‘, but it was already handled by Trump when Biden came into office with as you said (under Trump) vaccines and a waning emergency. :suspicious:

It’s pretty clear to anyone with a functioning brain stem that Covid ran it’s course despite trump’s shitty leadership.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:42 pm
BDKJMU wrote:

It’s pretty clear to anyone with a functioning brain stem that Covid ran it’s course despite trump’s shitty leadership.

Yeah, shitty leadership. Its not like there was a huge logistical success with PPE (considering the starting deficit) and a vaccine developed in a fraction of the normal time..Oh wait a minute..
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

BDKJMU wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:42 pm It’s pretty clear to anyone with a functioning brain stem that Covid ran it’s course despite trump’s shitty leadership.

Yeah, shitty leadership. Its not like there was a huge logistical success with PPE (considering the starting deficit) and a vaccine developed in a fraction of the normal time..Oh wait a minute..
Dude. Trump took complete direction from Fauci for the first few (and most crucial) months of the pandemic. He was completely paralyzed and didn’t know what to do. Trump has shit leadership skills and the pandemic exposed him. He’s all over the place with his deflection, outright invention, and blamecasting.

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

BDKJMU wrote:

Winner winner chicken dinner! Now apply that to the last few Presidents that have dealt with pandemics. Nobody wants to be the POTUS that killed people. Remember him being labeled xenophobic? :rofl:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Trump fomented a riot that broke into the Capitol building and interrupted the workings of government. All because he was upset he lost. Yeah, that's pretty bad stuff and just a tad bit more than "said mean things". Impeachable for sure and easily warranted removal from office. If he had had more than a few days left in office I think they would've gotten the votes to remove him. The Democrats botching the first aborted impeachment and the fact that he was so close to leaving office anyway gave cover to many in the GOP that would've booted him in other circumstances.

And he didn't "stumble" with COVID, he pretty much abdicated leadership. He was completely unprepared to lead and it wasn't helpful to the nation. Biden didn't have much to handle since COVID was pretty much handled (vaccines were available, and the emergency was waning) by the time he came on board. And yes, he botched a lot of stuff, especially with trying to use COVID as a cover to advance other agendas, but he wasn't there to badly fumble the ball like Trump did at the onset.

:rofl: Yes, not one person caught with a firearm. Mostly peaceful riot.

You keep buying into the corrupt system with your good intentions and see where that gets you. The establishment keeps decrying tradition and then promptly stomps all over it with bullshit, but you're cool with that.

Why haven't we all had access to the J6 video? Always seems to be the case doesn't it? Government says bad things happened, but you're too stupid to see our evidence.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:00 pm

Winner winner chicken dinner! Now apply that to the last few Presidents that have dealt with pandemics. Nobody wants to be the POTUS that killed people. Remember him being labeled xenophobic? :rofl:
How many people did we lose in the Ebola pandemic? :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:17 pm

You keep buying into the corrupt system with your good intentions and see where that gets you. The establishment keeps decrying tradition and then promptly stomps all over it with bullshit, but you're cool with that.

Why haven't we all had access to the J6 video? Always seems to be the case doesn't it? Government says bad things happened, but you're too stupid to see our evidence.
I think somebody is in prison right now about a weapons cache. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:05 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:17 pm

No shit. And from WA state too. It’s like SG isn’t seeing the same news normal people are seeing.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:27 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:05 am

No shit. And from WA state too. It’s like SG isn’t seeing the same news normal people are seeing.
A weapons cache where?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
kalm wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:27 am No shit. And from WA state too. It’s like SG isn’t seeing the same news normal people are seeing.
A weapons cache where?
https://apnews.com/article/capitol-sieg ... 46252ac24c

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:50 pm
BDKJMU wrote: A weapons cache where?

Oh yeah…I forgot about that one too. I was thinking of the dude arrested this week near the Obama’s home.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:50 pm
BDKJMU wrote: A weapons cache where?

Ooh some guns not in the Capitol building, not on the Capitol grounds, not even in Washington DC, but allegedly in a hotel room by these yahoos somewhere in Virginia. The horror.. :roll:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:03 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:00 pm

:ohno: Nice try. The two are spread much differently. Ebola requires being exposed to blood or bodily fluids.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:09 pm
houndawg wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:03 am

:ohno: Nice try. The two are spread much differently. Ebola requires being exposed to blood or bodily fluids.
True. While Covid is just the flu.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Oops…wrong thread…. :lol: