Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: 'This is their new hoax'

Post by AZGrizFan »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:42 pm
dbackjon wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:45 pm
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good God you've turned into spineless cultist. Move out of Texas before it destroys you

i tried to go through your cut and paste list that you obviously stole from some right-wing Trump cultist website. All either easily disproven, or items he is taking credit for others work.

Pathetic effort, TrumpBoy
Have you seen the latest Trump rally's Jon? And no masks!

Deplorables. The lot of ‘em.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

More from the alt-right

Connie Ross
Conspiracy Theory, maybe.... Chris Wallace was on Fox News, after the debate (9/29). He stated everyone in attendance had to get tested and test negative before they were allowed in the debate venue. He said all were tested with the long nose swab tests; thus everyone who entered was free of COVID at that point in time. On (10/2) the President, First Lady & valued confidants tested positive within hours of each other.
Did the Deep State actually infect them, with those nose swabs/tests then start blaming the positive test results on the Rose Garden gathering, where the President announced the SCJ Nomination days before the debate? - - How did they test negative an hour before the debate (9/29) if they were "infected" at the Rose Garden (9/26)? Whether or not they displayed symptoms, the highly sensitive test for viral detection would have shown presence of the virus on (9/29-debate night), but routine testing was negative until after the debate swabbing

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:54 am More from the alt-right

Connie Ross
Conspiracy Theory, maybe.... Chris Wallace was on Fox News, after the debate (9/29). He stated everyone in attendance had to get tested and test negative before they were allowed in the debate venue. He said all were tested with the long nose swab tests; thus everyone who entered was free of COVID at that point in time. On (10/2) the President, First Lady & valued confidants tested positive within hours of each other.
Did the Deep State actually infect them, with those nose swabs/tests then start blaming the positive test results on the Rose Garden gathering, where the President announced the SCJ Nomination days before the debate? - - How did they test negative an hour before the debate (9/29) if they were "infected" at the Rose Garden (9/26)? Whether or not they displayed symptoms, the highly sensitive test for viral detection would have shown presence of the virus on (9/29-debate night), but routine testing was negative until after the debate swabbing

Trump wasn’t tested at the debate site.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

kalm wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:02 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:54 am More from the alt-right

Connie Ross

We know that, but it's doesn't fit the alt-right conspiracy.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:05 am
kalm wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:02 am

Not to add to silly conspiracies, but I thought Covid was pretty infectious, so you wouldn't have to test Trump directly and infect him - infect those close to him and he'll get it soon enough.

As conspiracies go, heck, I'm sure you can swing a pretty convincing one too that Trump got it on purpose to show his manliness in overcoming it, or that he got it in order to scare Biden to back out of the second debate and to use that going forward. You can spin a conspiracy anyway you want to. Heck, we have a huge thread tacked to the top of the political page of Skelly's conspiracy rabbit hole of Trump being a Russian agent. Just when you think you can't make this stuff up, a Skelly comes along and says "hold my beer". :coffee:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:09 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:05 am

Not to add to silly conspiracies, but I thought Covid was pretty infectious, so you wouldn't have to test Trump directly and infect him - infect those close to him and he'll get it soon enough.

As conspiracies go, heck, I'm sure you can swing a pretty convincing one too that Trump got it on purpose to show his manliness in overcoming it, or that he got it in order to scare Biden to back out of the second debate and to use that going forward. You can spin a conspiracy anyway you want to. Heck, we have a huge thread tacked to the top of the political page of Skelly's conspiracy rabbit hole of Trump being a Russian agent. Just when you think you can't make this stuff up, a Skelly comes along and says "hold my beer". :coffee:
MSNBC:
Michael Moore: Trump is lying about having the virus:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ?_amp=true
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:59 am
GannonFan wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:09 am

MSNBC:
Do you think Trump actually has credibility with the majority of the voters? He has zero credibility with Democrats and the independents and many Republicans who will "hold their nose and vote for him" don't believe much of the sh!t that comes out of his mouth or twitter feed either. I wouldn't put anything past him. He has little to no credibility except with the cultists who lap up his every word, drop of spittle and semen. His major advantage is that Biden is an almost equally horrible candidate.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:43 am I wouldn't put anything past him.
I wouldn't put much past him, but what advantage would lying about having Covid possibly provide? The 'garner sympathy' is laughable. Sympathy with whom? Most folks on the left I know wish he died from it.
DuckDuckGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by DuckDuckGriz »

Gov DeSantis really thinks he'll be a front-runner in 2024.

What a fucking moron.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/10/07/dolph ... s-decision
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

89Hen wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:22 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:43 am I wouldn't put anything past him.
I wouldn't put much past him, but what advantage would lying about having Covid possibly provide? The 'garner sympathy' is laughable. Sympathy with whom? Most folks on the left I know wish he died from it.
Trump is a pathological bullsh!tter, he just can't help himself.

I don't think he's faking it but there is reason to question whatever he says. IMO the real damage is him getting over it and then him and his lapdogs continuing to act like it's no big deal. How many 70+ year olds that check multiple at-risk boxes have access to Walter Reed quality healthcare? Like other politicians, he cares more about his reelection than the health and welfare of the American people.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

DuckDuckGriz wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:53 am Gov DeSantis really thinks he'll be a front-runner in 2024.

What a fucking moron.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/10/07/dolph ... s-decision
Up until that decision, we was doing a good job. Makes me like my governor even more now.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Trump hadn't been tested recently. He's probably Patient Nero
:thumb:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

:thumb:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

dbackjon wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:24 pm

NY Times "confirming" based on "anonymous" sources.. :rofl:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:44 pm
dbackjon wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:24 pm

NY Times "confirming" based on "anonymous" sources.. :rofl:
Anonymous source but completely believable based on past words and actions.

Patient Nero ... :rofl:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:06 pm Anonymous source but completely believable
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

89Hen wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:17 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:06 pm Anonymous source but completely believable
What does that have to do whether Trump stopping testing is believable?
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:23 pm What does that have to do whether Trump stopping testing is believable?
90% of folks agree that Kavanaugh's accuser was believable but sane people know there's a difference between believable and true.
DuckDuckGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by DuckDuckGriz »

89Hen wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:36 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:23 pm What does that have to do whether Trump stopping testing is believable?
90% of folks agree that Kavanaugh's accuser was believable but sane people know there's a difference between believable and true.
More like that tidbit is believable, given Trump's demonstrated incompetence.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

DuckDuckGriz wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:38 pm
More like that tidbit is believable, given Trump's demonstrated incompetence.
I don't disagree it's believable Duck, but lots of things are "believable". Joe Biden once molested a 10 year old. Very believable given his propensity for sniffing hair.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

BTW, with respect to the idea of Trump being super tough if he gets through this without croaking:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02483-2

You can make your own judgement but, looking at it, it looks like we'd say somebody like Trump would have maybe a 10 to 15% chance of dying if they get infected.

He could still croak. But if he doesn't it's not like there's anything remarkable about that. It's not like Trump is particularly "tough" if he doesn't (especially considering the level of attention he gets from medical professionals due to the position he's in).
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Let me clarify - it's not just believable, I would give it about a 50% chance of being true.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:58 pm
Let me clarify - it's not just believable, I would give it about a 50% chance of being true.
I'll put it this way: If somebody asked me to pick whether or not what the accuser said is true or not and if I am wrong I'm going to get burned at the stake: I would pick "true."
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:43 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:59 am
MSNBC:
Do you think Trump actually has credibility with the majority of the voters? He has zero credibility with Democrats and the independents and many Republicans who will "hold their nose and vote for him" don't believe much of the sh!t that comes out of his mouth or twitter feed either. I wouldn't put anything past him. He has little to no credibility except with the cultists who lap up his every word, drop of spittle and semen. His major advantage is that Biden is an almost equally horrible candidate.
I'm not going to argue the "creditability" thing with voters, but this is exhibit A for what's wrong with the left:

A month ago: "Ermegerd!!! Trump is having these rallies and NOBODY wears masks and there's a pandemic going on! He's cramming all these people together and doesn't care if everybody gets the virus and he's endangering himself and everybody around him! What a tool!"

Today: "Ermegerd!!! Trump claims he had the virus....he lies about everything and I don't believe he actually had it, and he and everyone around him is lying trying to get sympathy from Americans and trying to avoid the debate, etc., etc."

Literally can NOT win with these people. They will spin ANYTHING as a conspiracy to fit their TDS.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:58 pm
That's the way to walk it back. :lol: