Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Here We Go Again (Kenosha, WI)

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:55 pm
SDHornet wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:49 am

CA is on the path to legalizing a 10 year range of sex with a minor. So a 24 year old could legally fuck a 15 year old. Anyone thinking that is ok needs to have their head checked.

Member when liberals laughed and mocked conservatives for saying the LBGTQRST movement was a ploy to go after children? Yeah, I member.
Heard about that. And the donk author of the bill last name is wait for it.....Weiner. When I 1st heard about that I thought no frickin way- this has to be the Onion or Babylon Bee..But nope, its true..A State Rep named Weiner sponsored the bill. Only in CA..Not sure if I should :ohno: or if its ok to :lol:
hey, it could happen in NY too....
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:47 am
∞∞∞ wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:51 am
:roll:

And y'all think I'm the problem? You got SD and CidGrad over here promoting extra-judicial killings, God knows how many times AZ's said he'd kill for his "oath", Alpha actually being violent in real life, BDK constantly cheering hurt, and the countless amount of times people said they'd put a bullet in someone for stepping on their property. Some of you are close to actual fascism, but we know projection is the name of the game.

It's a dangerous game when we start seeing others as vicious animals who need to be put down.
Pedo's don't deserve to live. It's pretty clear cut. I have zero sympathy for a pedo getting gunned down, ESPECIALLY after they attack/charge someone with a gun.

One day you might have kids and you'll understand.

Remand them custody of the victim's family to dispose of as they see fit. :nod:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Silenoz »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:24 pm
Silenoz wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:28 am
Countering would imply there is some sort of negation happening. This is escalation. Two dipshit factions of two increasingly dipshit sides, sending this country up Fucks Creek.

That's okay though. I'm sure Trump will work on fixing this shit in 2020-2024. Oh wait... yeah, we're fucked.
Oh so everyone is supposed to stand by and let antifa and blm destroy everything because they aren't getting their political way. Makes sense.
No, we're supposed to send our kids over with firearms and hope good things happen :suspicious:
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

89Hen wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:21 am
Silenoz wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:43 am
That's the spirit. Point the fingers.
:suspicious:

I'm sure Trump will work on fixing this shit in 2020-2024. Oh wait... yeah, we're fucked.
Seeing the other side as evil, blaming the other side for all of your problems, dehumanizing the other side, etc.

I mean, I realize Jesus boys such as yourself have been indoctrinated since birth to see the world as black and white, as good vs evil. You probably can't even help it at this point. But we certainly don't need it in the White House.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:00 pm
Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:53 am

The age of consent in much of the Deep South is 16. So a 65 year old can legally fuck a 16 year old in Alabama.
16 is a late bloomer in the deep south :coffee:
I shit you not, but I had two guys from Kentucky in my platoon at basic training that both had 16 year old wives. Both were named Darryl.

That was also when Larry, Darryl and Darryl were big on The Bob Newhart show.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Silenoz wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:08 pm

I'm sure Trump will work on fixing this shit in 2020-2024. Oh wait... yeah, we're fucked.
Seeing the other side as evil, blaming the other side for all of your problems, dehumanizing the other side, etc.

I mean, I realize Jesus boys such as yourself have been indoctrinated since birth to see the world as black and white, as good vs evil. You probably can't even help it at this point. But we certainly don't need it in the White House.
Where's Chizzy when you need him? He at least put thought into his insults.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:23 am You're correct, we shouldn't be promoting extra-judicial killings.

CID called CG to the carpet for his extermination comment. Ibanez, Gil, and others call out CG and BDKKK for a variety of things. Who on the left has called out Jon or Houndie when they go off the deep end? The left has no room to throw stones when it comes to inciting or rationalizing violence.

To SD's point, I think the penalties for pedo's should be significant. I also think you need to take into consideration the context of the crime. In some states an 18 y/o could be classified as a pedo for having sex with a 17 y/o. I have no idea what the guy in Kenosha was convicted of so I'm not trying not to judge him on that. I am pretty sure that all 4 of them went there looking for trouble and they found it. The loss of life could have been avoided but it is no where near all Rittenhouse's fault.
blather blather :roll:

1- I get called out as much as anybody here

2- my comment about nazis is historically correct, ask Neville Chambelain. Ask any of the Greatest generation.
The Neville Chamberlain reference is apt
If you're referring to politicians like Ted Wheeler.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Silenoz wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:58 pm

Oh so everyone is supposed to stand by and let antifa and blm destroy everything because they aren't getting their political way. Makes sense.
No, we're supposed to send our kids over with firearms and hope good things happen :suspicious:
Good things did happen, a pedo and a rapist were offed, and a thief was maimed. It's not hard to comprehend.

And just in case someone didn't get it the first time, pedo's don't deserve to live. Here's the record of the bald dude throwing N words at the gas station that was offed at the auto sales/shop:

Fuck anyone who doesn't think the world is a better place with that sick mother fucker 6 feet under. 8-)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

houndawg wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:03 pm

There you go again. Conflate the extremists with the protesters. :ohno:

I guess that means all the cops are murderous creeps like Derek Chauvin. :coffee:

SDHornet :ohno:
Protesters or extremists?

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:43 pm
Silenoz wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:58 pm
Good things did happen, a pedo and a rapist were offed, and a thief was maimed. It's not hard to comprehend.

And just in case someone didn't get it the first time, pedo's don't deserve to live. Here's the record of the bald dude throwing N words at the gas station that was offed at the auto sales/shop:

Fuck anyone who doesn't think the world is a better place with that sick mother fucker 6 feet under. 8-)
But how does that justify a 17 year old playing army? Are you saying we’ll be safer with armed amateurs patrolling the protests or riots? What if the person he shot was an innocent young school teacher who never hurt a flea?

Anyone who goes to these riots is endangering themselves. I agree with that. I’d just prefer neutral professionals doing their job over vigilantism.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:41 am

But how does that justify a 17 year old playing army? Are you saying we’ll be safer with armed amateurs patrolling the protests or riots? What if the person he shot was an innocent young school teacher who never hurt a flea?

Anyone who goes to these riots is endangering themselves. I agree with that. I’d just prefer neutral professionals doing their job over vigilantism.
From what his attorney says, the kid was putting out the fires that were being started, and that is why Antifa/BLM started attacking him.

Seems reasonable to protect yourself considering the mob mentality that Antifa/BLM display.

With that being said, you wouldn't have caught me anywhere near any of that shit.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Baldy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:02 am
houndawg wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:03 pm

There you go again. Conflate the extremists with the protesters. :ohno:

I guess that means all the cops are murderous creeps like Derek Chauvin. :coffee:

SDHornet :ohno:
Protesters or extremists?

Once you start breaking and stealing, you are no longer a protester. Bring in the NG.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:46 am

From what his attorney says, the kid was putting out the fires that were being started, and that is why Antifa/BLM started attacking him.

Seems reasonable to protect yourself considering the mob mentality that Antifa/BLM display.

With that being said, you wouldn't have caught me anywhere near any of that shit.
Which doesn’t matter either. This isn’t some John Boy helping Pa move the horses out of the burning barn and trying to save the farm.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:04 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:46 am

Which doesn’t matter either. This isn’t some John Boy helping Pa move the horses out of the burning barn and trying to save the farm.
It does matter. If left alone, none of this would have happened. He wasn't instigating.

What's the phrase? Don't start none, won't be none.

But once again, wouldn't have caught me there.
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:49 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:50 pm

No it wasn't and Rittenhouse will go through the legal process to determine if he is guilty of any crimes.

Was it fine to extra-judicially end Aaron Danielson's life?
Nope. Nor is it fine to “punch a Nazi” like I see a few FB friends suggest.

Everyone needs to chill the fuck out and go home for a few months.
Why would BLM and ANTIFA go home? Taking over the streets is part of their basic strategy. Nobody would notice them and they would be inconsequential if they weren't rioting.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Jesus boys? :lol:

You not seeing the irony of your comments above is rich.
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:43 pm

Oh he flew the coop, like most of the users on this site. Only us braindead "morans" stick around to witness these self-affirming circle jerks :rofl:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:38 pm
houndawg wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:00 pm

16 is a late bloomer in the deep south :coffee:
I shit you not, but I had two guys from Kentucky in my platoon at basic training that both had 16 year old wives. Both were named Darryl.

That was also when Larry, Darryl and Darryl were big on The Bob Newhart show.
They were probably both grandparents before their first PCS :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CitadelGrad wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:08 am
kalm wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:49 am

Nope. Nor is it fine to “punch a Nazi” like I see a few FB friends suggest.

Everyone needs to chill the fuck out and go home for a few months.
Why would BLM and ANTIFA go home? Taking over the streets is part of their basic strategy. Nobody would notice them and they would be inconsequential if they weren't rioting.

The cops need the riots for the OT and to keep the subject deflected from police executions. :coffee:
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Silenoz wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:23 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:43 pm

Oh he flew the coop, like most of the users on this site. Only us braindead "morans" stick around to witness these self-affirming circle jerks :rofl:
Some users lost access to the site. Mainejeff messaged me for example, and I know of others.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Silenoz wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:23 pm Oh he flew the coop, like most of the users on this site.
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:21 am
CitadelGrad wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:08 am

The cops need the riots for the OT and to keep the subject deflected from police executions. :coffee:
You didn't answer the question -- and what police executions?
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Nope. I've been very clear on my views regarding Kenosha. The governor shouldn't have turned down offers of NG assistance to properly handle the situation following the 1st night of riots. Had he not turned down NG assistance that 2nd night of riots (and these shootings) probably never happens if proper levels of personnel were dispatched. How many shootings happened once NG was properly dispatched?

Since that didn't happen, the try hards/boogaloos/Call of Duty larpers (whatever you want to call them) like Rittenhouse went to defend property and what happened happened. I agree someone innocent could have been shot or worse, killed. However, and credit to Rittenhouse, he had ample opportunity given the situation to do so, but he didn't and he only shot those that threatened his well being. Super duper bonus points for doing society a favor as those shot were a pedo, a rapist, and a thief.

Having said that, if the government isn't going to protect its citizens, then its citizens have the right to protect themselves and their property. Safety is priority #1 and should be the first place all that tax monies funds. You should check with your boy Trip (and any other fucktard spewing the "defund the police" narrative) about having amateurs patrolling the streets. Trips suggested letting organized crime or community groups serve as police. I can't imagine how that would work out for the better.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

blm winning hearts and minds in Pittsburgh..