Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Here We Go Again (Kenosha, WI)

Post by GannonFan »

∞∞∞ wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:51 am
SDHornet wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:39 pm

Yes. Pedo's don't deserve to live. Full stop.
:roll:

And y'all think I'm the problem? You got SD and CidGrad over here promoting extra-judicial killings, God knows how many times AZ's said he'd kill for his "oath", Alpha actually being violent in real life, BDK constantly cheering hurt, and the countless amount of times people said they'd put a bullet in someone for stepping on their property. Some of you are close to actual fascism, but we know projection is the name of the game.

It's a dangerous game when we start seeing others as vicious animals who need to be put down.
Man is that ironical or what! :rofl: :nod: :ohno:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:49 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:50 pm
No it wasn't and Rittenhouse will go through the legal process to determine if he is guilty of any crimes.

Was it fine to extra-judicially end Aaron Danielson's life?
Nope. Nor is it fine to “punch a Nazi” like I see a few FB friends suggest.

Everyone needs to chill the fuck out and go home for a few months.
:nod:

Unless they're Illinois Nazis, I hate Illinois Nazis.
Last edited by UNI88 on Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:39 pm

Yes. Pedo's don't deserve to live. Full stop.

And y'all think I'm the problem? You got SD and CidGrad over here promoting extra-judicial killings, God knows how many times AZ's said he'd kill for his "oath", Alpha actually being violent in real life, BDK constantly cheering hurt, and the countless amount of times people said they'd put a bullet in someone for stepping on their property. Some of you are close to actual fascism, but we know projection is the name of the game.

It's a dangerous game when we start seeing others as vicious animals who need to be put down.
Pedo's don't deserve to live. It's pretty clear cut. I have zero sympathy for a pedo getting gunned down, ESPECIALLY after they attack/charge someone with a gun.

One day you might have kids and you'll understand.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:23 am

You're correct, we shouldn't be promoting extra-judicial killings.

CID called CG to the carpet for his extermination comment. Ibanez, Gil, and others call out CG and BDKKK for a variety of things. Who on the left has called out Jon or Houndie when they go off the deep end? The left has no room to throw stones when it comes to inciting or rationalizing violence.

To SD's point, I think the penalties for pedo's should be significant. I also think you need to take into consideration the context of the crime. In some states an 18 y/o could be classified as a pedo for having sex with a 17 y/o. I have no idea what the guy in Kenosha was convicted of so I'm not trying not to judge him on that. I am pretty sure that all 4 of them went there looking for trouble and they found it. The loss of life could have been avoided but it is no where near all Rittenhouse's fault.
CA is on the path to legalizing a 10 year range of sex with a minor. So a 24 year old could legally fuck a 15 year old. Anyone thinking that is ok needs to have their head checked.

Member when liberals laughed and mocked conservatives for saying the LBGTQRST movement was a ploy to go after children? Yeah, I member.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:49 am

CID called CG to the carpet for his extermination comment. Ibanez, Gil, and others call out CG and BDKKK for a variety of things. Who on the left has called out Jon or Houndie when they go off the deep end? The left has no room to throw stones when it comes to inciting or rationalizing violence.

To SD's point, I think the penalties for pedo's should be significant. I also think you need to take into consideration the context of the crime. In some states an 18 y/o could be classified as a pedo for having sex with a 17 y/o. I have no idea what the guy in Kenosha was convicted of so I'm not trying not to judge him on that. I am pretty sure that all 4 of them went there looking for trouble and they found it. The loss of life could have been avoided but it is no where near all Rittenhouse's fault.
CA is on the path to legalizing a 10 year range of sex with a minor. So a 24 year old could legally fuck a 15 year old. Anyone thinking that is ok needs to have their head checked.
That's fvcking nuts. An 18 and 17 y/o shouldn't be a problem. The divide by 2 and add 7 rule is a pretty reasonable.

And serious pedo's should be chemically if not physically castrated.
Last edited by UNI88 on Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

The age of consent in much of the Deep South is 16. So a 65 year old can legally fuck a 16 year old in Alabama.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:53 am

That's fvcking nuts. An 18 and 17 y/o shouldn't be a problem. The divide by 2 and add 7 rule is a pretty reasonable.

So I can't bang anyone under the age of 25?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:53 am
The age of consent in much of the Deep South is 16. So a 65 year old can legally fuck a 16 year old in Alabama.
Good for the uncivilized south. We (at least used to) actually have morals and standards out west.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:32 am
SDHornet wrote:
Agreed, and now their violence has intensified.

I saw an article on local authorities (at least in Portland, but I assume this can happen anywhere) were cross deputized as Federal agents so now assaults on cops can be tried Federally. It shouldn't be this way but when local DA's turn a blind eye to violence and release repeat offenders, this is one way to clamp down on it.
That’s bullshit.

States and local jurisdictions should get their shit in a pile or suffer the political and economic consequences of their ineptitude.

Outside of protecting Federal properties and enforcing Federal laws they have no business in state/local affairs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. But when there is clear dereliction of duty by the elected official responsible for keeping its citizens safe, what alternatives are there aside from the public going full Rittenhouse?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:54 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:53 am

The countdown for JSO to find this thread is on. :rofl:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:17 am
Ibanez wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:54 am

The countdown for JSO to find this thread is on. :rofl:
He's busy packing his shit and looking for a rental in CA.
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Silenoz »

CID1990 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:01 pm

Why was this kid openly armed, on the street, at night, during open riots, in Kenosha, Wisconsin?
Because we are a country full of Call of Duty-players that wan't to dress up as soldiers and shoot someone
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Silenoz wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:18 am
CID1990 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:01 pm

Why was this kid openly armed, on the street, at night, during open riots, in Kenosha, Wisconsin?
Because we are a country full of Call of Duty-players that wan't to dress up as soldiers and shoot someone
:nod: Countering the larpers on the left.
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:19 am
Silenoz wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:18 am

Countering would imply there is some sort of negation happening. This is escalation. Two dipshit factions of two increasingly dipshit sides, sending this country up Fucks Creek.

That's okay though. I'm sure Trump will work on fixing this shit in 2020-2024. Oh wait... yeah, we're fucked.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

The age of consent in much of the United States is 16. So a 65 year old can legally fuck a 16 year old in Alabama, Maine, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Arizona, etc. etc. etc.
FIFY

The 'range of sex' or 'limited by age' is four years in many states. Believe it or not, but a 15 year old can legally fuck an 11 year old in New York. 16 and 12 in Washington state. :shock:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Silenoz wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:28 am

Countering would imply there is some sort of negation happening. This is escalation. Two dipshit factions of two increasingly dipshit sides, sending this country up Fucks Creek.
And you guys wonder why I like the middle - keeps me as far away as possible from both sides' zealots. :nod:
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:31 am
And you guys wonder why I like the middle - keeps me as far away as possible from both sides' zealots. :nod:
That must be hard. No doctrine to follow, or echo chambers to drown all outside noise out.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

That's okay though. I'm sure Trump will work on fixing this shit in 2020-2024. Oh wait... yeah, we're fucked.
We probably are because the larpers don't have jobs so they're not doing anything for the next four years but continuing what they're doing.
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

89Hen wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:41 am

We probably are because the larpers don't have jobs so they're not doing anything for the next four years but continuing what they're doing.
That's the spirit. Point the fingers.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Silenoz wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:43 am
89Hen wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:41 am

That's the spirit. Point the fingers.
:suspicious:

I'm sure Trump will work on fixing this shit in 2020-2024. Oh wait... yeah, we're fucked.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Oh so everyone is supposed to stand by and let antifa and blm destroy everything because they aren't getting their political way. Makes sense.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

blather blather :roll:

1- I get called out as much as anybody here

2- my comment about nazis is historically correct, ask Neville Chambelain. Ask any of the Greatest generation.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Member when liberals laughed and mocked conservatives for saying the LBGTQRST movement was a ploy to go after children? Yeah, I member.
Heard about that. And the donk author of the bill last name is wait for it.....Weiner. When I 1st heard about that I thought no frickin way- this has to be the Onion or Babylon Bee..But nope, its true..A State Rep named Weiner sponsored the bill. Only in CA..Not sure if I should :ohno: or if its ok to :lol:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

16 is a late bloomer in the deep south :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:24 pm

Oh so everyone is supposed to stand by and let antifa and blm destroy everything because they aren't getting their political way. Makes sense.
There you go again. Conflate the extremists with the protesters. :ohno:

I guess that means all the cops are murderous creeps like Derek Chauvin. :coffee:

SDHornet :ohno: