Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by AZGrizFan »

DuckDuckGriz wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:59 pm
SDHornet wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:48 pm

4 years later and Donks still can't accept the voting results. :lol:
Jesus I really can't understand what the benefit of this can be. Self-destructive.
I really look forward to the day when the Democratic Party can step out from the shadow of Pelosi.
Stupid, stupid, stupid move. Nancy, STFU. Let the guy self-destruct.
It just SCREAMS that they don’t think Biden is winning in November.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:48 pm

4 years later and Donks still can't accept the voting results. :lol:
Jesus I really can't understand what the benefit of this can be. Self-destructive.
I really look forward to the day when the Democratic Party can step out from the shadow of Pelosi.
All they had to do was not go full retard and they easily win this election. Instead they go full Marxist retard and enable/allow rioters to lay claim to pretty much every donk controlled city in America.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:01 pm

It just SCREAMS that they don’t think Biden is winning in November.
BuT tHe PoLlS
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

DuckDuckGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by DuckDuckGriz »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:48 pm

All they had to do was not go full retard and they easily win this election. Instead they go full Marxist retard and enable/allow rioters to lay claim to pretty much every donk controlled city in America.
You have a difficult time focusing your topic or a ponit. That makes no sense.
And the only person with authority to override the governors in these states, who oversee the mayors of these cities (not Nancy Pelosi), and use force is the person in the White House.
And he bailed, then hid in the basement and Tweeted.

He's a pussy.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:08 pm
Meh. VPOTUS has no real power. As VPOTUS her Constitutional obligations are to break ties in the Senate and have a pulse.

Besides, if you believe that, then Mexico is going to pay for the border wall.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

DuckDuckGriz wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:24 pm

And the only person with authority to override the governors in these states, who oversee the mayors of these cities (not Nancy Pelosi), and use force is the person in the White House.

He's a pussy.
Hiding in the basement. I agree with you Biden is a pussy.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:46 am
Meh. VPOTUS has no real power. As VPOTUS her Constitutional obligations are to break ties in the Senate and have a pulse.

As president Harris would have power..If Biden wins, Harris will be POTUS soon, and everyone knows it.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Pelosi giving a press conference (with mask below her nose) now about her 25th Amendment Coup attempt to get rid of Trump. This should be made into campaign commericial in every swing state.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:22 am Pelosi giving a press conference (with mask below her nose) now about her 25th Amendment Coup attempt to get rid of Trump. This should be made into campaign commericial in every swing state.
She's a train wreck. Why the Democratic Party lets her get so much airtime this close to an election is beyond me. That press conference just looked terrible on tv. But, on the other hand, maybe the Dems are just getting a dry run on this 25th amendment thing - Pence is never going to signoff on it for Trump and you can't do it without the VP signing off, but if Biden wins then the clock begins to tick on when he's removed via the 25th amendment. I think they give it at least a year, but it depends on how Biden fares physically.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:55 am

He's a pussy.
You might be right, Biden is a pussy for hiding in his basement. Ol' Bone Spurs is a pussy for a whole slew of other reasons.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:06 am

As president Harris would have power..If Biden wins, Harris will be POTUS soon, and everyone knows it.
That possibility exists with Trump and Pence. Trump is obese, which we know brings along other health issues and he's recovering from a disease which hasn't been easy on people of his age with similar pre-existing conditions.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:22 am Pelosi giving a press conference (with mask below her nose) now about her 25th Amendment Coup attempt to get rid of Trump. This should be made into campaign commericial in every swing state.
Using Constitution powers is illegal?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:55 am

He's a pussy.
I think we can agree any that dodged the draft, avoids taking responsibility, can't accept criticism, can't acknowledge their own shortcomings and failures, pouts when they don't get their way, blames others is a pussy. Huge pussy...
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:02 am
Don’t be obtuse. She’s introducing legislation to remove the POTUS because..Trump..
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:20 am
Ibanez wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:02 am

Don’t be obtuse. She’s introducing legislation to remove the POTUS because..Trump..

Is she really? I haven't followed much news this morning.

So...is she using the constitution? There's a lot of partisanship and both sides are guilty as hell. You may love Trump (and I know you do) but nothing he has said or has been doing seems to be something that a fit, sane, logical person would do. At some point you have to put country before party - even if it means giving the job of POTUS to your opponent. :twocents:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

So Pelosi introduced a bill while Congress is in recess, with no chance of passing as an attempted coup? C'mon. It's a political stunt and nothing more. It's goal is to bring to the forefront the increasingly erratic behavior of Trump.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:55 am So Pelosi introduced a bill while Congress is in recess, with no chance of passing as an attempted coup? C'mon. It's a political stunt and nothing more. It's goal is to bring to the forefront the increasingly erratic behavior of Trump.
....or Biden....
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

He's a pussy.
I agree that Joe is a pussy. :thumb:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:33 am
She's a train wreck. Why the Democratic Party lets her get so much airtime this close to an election is beyond me. That press conference just looked terrible on tv. But, on the other hand, maybe the Dems are just getting a dry run on this 25th amendment thing - Pence is never going to signoff on it for Trump and you can't do it without the VP signing off, but if Biden wins then the clock begins to tick on when he's removed via the 25th amendment. I think they give it at least a year, but it depends on how Biden fares physically.
Yup, that's my take on this 25th amendment presser. The election is in a few weeks, no reason to talk about it unless its to lay the ground work to oust Joe if he wins.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:21 pm

Yup, that's my take on this 25th amendment presser. The election is in a few weeks, no reason to talk about it unless its to lay the ground work to oust Joe if he wins.
Biden just got Clinton’ed.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:35 pm
houndawg wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:51 pm

Time to adjust the meds again. :coffee:
Um, you know that those decisions by those governors that results in thousands of deaths are well documented, right? :?
The difference being that as new info came out the governors changed what they were doing. As opposed to doubling down on their initial mistakes.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:21 pm

Bullshit. The 25th is the evangelicals wet dream. I dunno...we'll see what happens...

If the traitor in the White House were to be replaced via the 25th, how would the new VP be picked?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

houndawg wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:46 am
SDHornet wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:35 pm

Um, you know that those decisions by those governors that results in thousands of deaths are well documented, right? :?
The difference being that as new info came out the governors changed what they were doing. As opposed to doubling down on their initial mistakes.
Wrong as usual. :ohno:

As stated earlier, these Donk governors issued those orders in late March/early April. The CDC and CMS knew that COVID was highly contagious, older populations were the most vulnerable, AND issued guidelines to protect the elderly. It still didn't stop those governors from issuing the orders. Cuomo didn't rescind his order until May 10th.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Mexico paid for the wall. Wrote us a big fat USMCA check just like Trump's fact sheet stated when he was campaigning.

Chizzy was so excited I had proof he begged me for the link.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz