SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:41 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:58 pm

Sorry, no. The statistical analysis and the canvassing by independent groups shows that's not the case.
Statistical analysis by what "independent groups"? Cyber Ninjas & Conservative Treehouse? :rofl:

I'm guessing that "independent" statistical analysis assumes that all the hinky stuff benefited Biden. I'm not that gullible.
I recall analyses done by statisticians particularly around those late ballot returns in the rust belt states (WI comes to mind, maybe even MI and PA). I posted them somewhere in this mega thread, not going to dig them back up.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:58 pm

Sorry, no. The statistical analysis and the canvassing by independent groups shows that's not the case.
Statistical analysis by what "independent groups"? Cyber Ninjas & Conservative Treehouse? :rofl:

I'm guessing that "independent" statistical analysis assumes that all the hinky stuff benefited Biden. I'm not that gullible.
Groups that have purchased the voter rolls and analyzed them, like True the Vote. The group that exposed the Georgia ballot mules, where ballot harvesting is illegal.

You do bring up a good point though and I could have had a better first reply. The article I read also pointed out that Red states were just as bad as Blue in their voter rolls. Biden still could have won, I just assume Dems are much better at ballot harvesting.

Click into first tweet, for a list of voter roll issues on Wisconsin and what was reported out at one of their findings. There is inherit slop in our elections on purpose. Either that, or sheer incompetence.

Please watch this 3:41 clip of how the MBOS treated the Cyber Ninjas audit. This shit was par for the course during their audit. Pull shit, spread misinformation and then act like they were on the up and up. Watch their body language and how they answer.

Always interested to see actual video instead of a report, especially as Cyber Ninjas said the file was deleted and everyone said CN didn't know what they were doing, when in actuality, the file was deleted.

When the media runs the same playbook with voter fraud as they have been with COVID, Russia collusion, Ukraine collusion, Russian bounties on troops and Covington Catholic, I tend to get very suspicious.

Everything is better with SeattleGriz
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

This is some very seductive stuff and its no surprise that people are fooled by it

There are shenanigans in all elections. I am also fairly convinced that the left is responsible for better than half of it.

But nowhere imbedded in any of this is anything approaching proof that the 2020 election was tilted to Biden by fraudulent votes. Literally nowhere.

All of the 9-11 truther “research” showing the twin towers were not destroyed by airplanes, kerosene fires can’t weaken steel, blah blah - that entire body of work employs the same tricks as the Stop the Steal bull. And I have a hunch that there is some statistically significant overlap between 9-11 truthers, stop the stealers, Russiagate believers, moon landing deniers, and other credulous kooks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:21 am

Groups that have purchased the voter rolls and analyzed them, like True the Vote. The group that exposed the Georgia ballot mules, where ballot harvesting is illegal.

You do bring up a good point though and I could have had a better first reply. The article I read also pointed out that Red states were just as bad as Blue in their voter rolls. Biden still could have won, I just assume Dems are much better at ballot harvesting.

Click into first tweet, for a list of voter roll issues on Wisconsin and what was reported out at one of their findings. There is inherit slop in our elections on purpose. Either that, or sheer incompetence.

Please watch this 3:41 clip of how the MBOS treated the Cyber Ninjas audit. This shit was par for the course during their audit. Pull shit, spread misinformation and then act like they were on the up and up. Watch their body language and how they answer.

Always interested to see actual video instead of a report, especially as Cyber Ninjas said the file was deleted and everyone said CN didn't know what they were doing, when in actuality, the file was deleted.

When the media runs the same playbook with voter fraud as they have been with COVID, Russia collusion, Ukraine collusion, Russian bounties on troops and Covington Catholic, I tend to get very suspicious.

Doubtful - the Conks have to be better at it to stay in office as a minority party. That and voter suppression. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:21 am Groups that have purchased the voter rolls and analyzed them, like True the Vote. The group that exposed the Georgia ballot mules, where ballot harvesting is illegal.

Doubtful - the Conks have to be better at it to stay in office as a minority party. That and voter suppression. :coffee:
Voter suppression is the other side of the kook coin-

Equally fraught with a lack of evidence as is stop the steal

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:48 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:21 am

Can you give me a couple of examples of voter suppression? Shortened hours and not enough polling places are two that I am familiar with. Are there any more? Obviously don't waste too much time, just looking for some others.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:40 am This is some very seductive stuff and its no surprise that people are fooled by it

There are shenanigans in all elections. I am also fairly convinced that the left is responsible for better than half of it.

But nowhere imbedded in any of this is anything approaching proof that the 2020 election was tilted to Biden by fraudulent votes. Literally nowhere.

All of the 9-11 truther “research” showing the twin towers were not destroyed by airplanes, kerosene fires can’t weaken steel, blah blah - that entire body of work employs the same tricks as the Stop the Steal bull. And I have a hunch that there is some statistically significant overlap between 9-11 truthers, stop the stealers, Russiagate believers, moon landing deniers, and other credulous kooks.

Agreed, and that is what is frustrating to me. All they've been able to present are "signals", but no proof. But by the same token, the election groups seem very unwilling to allow any in depth look at the votes.

For example, the AZ audit is still ongoing. They finally got John Shadegg to create his audit team to look at the ballot machines. This was an agreement between the Arizona Senate and MBOS because MBOS said Cyber Ninjas would ruin the ballot machines by looking at them.

I might be asking too much, but pretty much think an audit should be a recounting of the election. Of course, how do you keep ballots and envelopes together to check signatures.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:48 am
:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, the minority party that somehow magically has a vast majority of the governorships and state houses/senates, as well as a 50/50 split in the US senate and about to own the US house.

Gotta be voter fraud or suppression, don't it? :suspicious: :suspicious:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

CID1990 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:40 am This is some very seductive stuff and its no surprise that people are fooled by it

Please understand that I'm not advocating that Trump's claims are true regarding voter fraud and a stolen election....simply stating a fact that his bloviations turned out to be right about Trump Tower, his bloviations turned out to be right about Russiagate.....where there's smoke, could there very well be fire elsewhere? :coffee: :coffee:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:46 am

Please understand that I'm not advocating that Trump's claims are true regarding voter fraud and a stolen election....simply stating a fact that his bloviations turned out to be right about Trump Tower, his bloviations turned out to be right about Russiagate.....where there's smoke, could there very well be fire elsewhere? :coffee: :coffee:
What I fine interesting is that the AZ audit turned up big issues, but were not allowed to actually canvass the votes to validate. For example, checking why a particular residence submitted 25 ballots with only 2 people living at the address - I made that specific example up.

In addition, when watching the audit report outs in front of the AZ Senate, I now see how the press treated Cyber Ninjas like the Freedom Convoy. The press reports were not in any way close to what I watched with my eyes.

I'll keep saying though that my main belief is NOBODY wants a true forensic bipartisan audit because it would expose the ineptitude of the workers and the election. Remember when NYC forgot to remove the 125k validation ballots from the mayor's race and it took Adams pointing it out 9 rounds into the election?
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

AZGrizFan wrote:

Trump was correct about Russiagate and Trump Tower because he had first hand knowledge of those - especially Russiagate… if anybody would know for sure that it was BS it would be Trump.

He doesnt have the inside track on the election in that way - his complaining is based on what the kooks in his campaign were whispering to him

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

CID1990 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:03 am
AZGrizFan wrote:
Trump was correct about Russiagate and Trump Tower because he had first hand knowledge of those - especially Russiagate… if anybody would know for sure that it was BS it would be Trump.

He doesnt have the inside track on the election in that way - his complaining is based on what the kooks in his campaign were whispering to him

That and he's a spoiled brat that can't handle losing.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:48 am voter suppression
:rofl:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:44 am
CID1990 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:03 am

That and he's a spoiled brat that can't handle losing.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:44 am That and he's a spoiled brat that can't handle losing.
One of those things is OK in my book for a leader.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

STOP THE STEAL - the 2020 Election Was Stolen Booger Eating Conspiracy Thread

Post by UNI88 »

89Hen wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:07 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:44 am That and he's a spoiled brat that can't handle losing.
One of those things is OK in my book for a leader.
There's a difference between using losing as motivation to improve (Tom Brady) and throwing a temper tantrum (Donald Trump). I don't consider throwing a temper tantrum because you lost and can't admit it to be good leadership.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Oh, so the voting machines in WI were connected to the internet after all. Hhhmmm.

CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
I hope they throw them in the hoosegow for a very long time

I wonder if you will say the same about a political campaign conspiring with Russians to subvert US elections?

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

I don't know what a hoosegow is, but yeah - if any campaigned conspired with Russia, I'd like them thrown in one.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:I don't know what a hoosegow is, but yeah - if any campaigned conspired with Russia, I'd like them thrown in one.
I said Russians

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:53 pm I don't know what a hoosegow is, but yeah - if any campaigned conspired with Russia, I'd like them thrown in one.
So the entire Clinton campaign in jail? Wow, we agree on something.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

CID1990 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:55 pm I said Russians
Oh. You mean "regular Russian businessmen" like Kilimnik?
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

File under categories: “well duh” and “nothing will come of it…

Judge ruled Trump highly likely to have committed a felony over 2020 election.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/2 ... n-00020918
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

[quote=kalm post_id=1400758 time=1648494442 user_id=1232]
File under categories: “well duh” and “nothing will come of it…

Judge ruled Trump highly likely to have committed a felony over 2020 election.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/2 ... n-00020918
[/quote]

Judge Carter has had a bunch of high-profile cases over the years. Just read his Wiki bio.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.