AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:36 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:12 pm

Sure, let's stipulate to that. The key is, no worse either. And remind me again how the all out effort to root out ANTIFA/BLM rioters across the country has gone? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Am I responsible for rooting out extremists? :|
I don't know, are you? Better look out, that was the point, wooshing over your head.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:46 pm
Ibanez wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:36 pm

Am I responsible for rooting out extremists? :|
I don't know, are you? Better look out, that was the point, wooshing over your head.
Nice deflection, Tommy.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:13 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:46 pm

Nice deflection, Tommy.
ok, I'll explain it for you: If the DC rioters were (at worst) no worse than BLM/Antifa rioters, why hasn't there been a concerted coast-to-coast effort to find and root out the BLM/Antifa rioters -- like there was for the DC rioters? Why is one group given essentially a pass (and even encouraged - see Maxine Waters' most recent remarks) while the other is hunted down like dogs, overcharged, held without bail, etc., etc.?

If one is no worse than the other, then why the two standards?
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:17 pm

Nice deflection, Tommy.
ok, I'll explain it for you: If the DC rioters were (at worst) no worse than BLM/Antifa rioters, why hasn't there been a concerted coast-to-coast effort to find and root out the BLM/Antifa rioters -- like there was for the DC rioters? Why is one group given essentially a pass (and even encouraged - see Maxine Waters' most recent remarks) while the other is hunted down like dogs, overcharged, held without bail, etc., etc.?

No, I got it before.

Let me ask you - have you been in America long, my friend? You know the answer.

You do raise a good question - why wasn't there an effort to root our BLM/Antifa? What were Obama and Trump waiting for!? More feckless, impotent leaders. :ohno:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Nice deflection, Tommy.

:lol:

The Jan 6th insurrection was so different in so many ways...including # of initial arrests.

(I would fully support going after Watters and all political leaders who’ve incited violence. I’m post-partisan like that).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... -hill/amp/

Looks like she’s already been targeted and in short order...

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:24 am

The Jan 6th insurrection was so different in so many ways...including # of initial arrests.

(I would fully support going after Watters and all political leaders who’ve incited violence. I’m post-partisan like that).

"Including # of initial arrests".....even though there were probably 1/100th as many rioters for 1/100th the amount of time as there have been at BLM/Antifa riots across the country.

Thanks for making my point. :nod: :nod: :nod:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:36 am

"Including # of initial arrests".....even though there were probably 1/100th as many rioters for 1/100th the amount of time as there have been at BLM/Antifa riots across the country.

Thanks for making my point. :nod: :nod: :nod:
Define rioter. How many were there on Jan 6th vs. nationwide BLM protests?

Careful...you might be making MY point. 8-)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

You support pedophiles now in your news sources. :ohno:
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:03 am

Not a news source but at least they kicked out the pedo...was the point you missed.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:18 am

Not a news source but at least they kicked out the pedo...was the point you missed.
No it doesn't work that way. I learned it from you. If I don't like your source, I get to dismiss it. :kisswink:

...and what point is that? That some believe extraordinary circumstances occurred during the 2020 election?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

And what about those in the LP that ran cover for the pedo? :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

How is questioning the Lincoln Project any different then questioning Posobiec? At least the Posobiec tweet included an undoctored video.

McCarthy gives MTG a pass, Pelosi gives Waters a pass. Congressional leadership does not want to censure or punish the extremist whackos in their party.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:32 am

How is questioning the Lincoln Project any different then questioning Posobiec? At least the Posobiec tweet included an undoctored video.

McCarthy gives MTG a pass, Pelosi gives Waters a pass. Congressional leadership does not want to censure or punish the extremist whackos in their party.
True, however the Donks went a step further and removed MTG from her committees, which should have been handled by the Conks. With the failed vote to censure Waters, Conks would be stupid to give in and censure or remove any of their folks that say/do stupid shit as the Donks don't hold their own to any standards.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:38 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:32 am

True, however the Donks went a step further and removed MTG from her committees, which should have been handled by the Conks. With the failed vote to censure Waters, Conks would be stupid to give in and censure or remove any of their folks that say/do stupid shit as the Donks don't hold their own to any standards.
Exactly. Plus we all know Donks have the market cornered on being allowed to say the stupidest shit without any retribution and always have.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:27 am
SDHornet wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:38 am

Exactly. Plus we all know Donks have the market cornered on being allowed to say the stupidest shit without any retribution and always have.
:suspicious:

If this was 4 years ago, MTG wouldn't have been removed from any committees and MMW (Maxine Moore Waters) would have been punished.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:06 pm

If this was 4 years ago, MTG wouldn't have been removed from any committees and MMW (Maxine Moore Waters) would have been punished.
I can agree with the MTG not being removed, but MMW and the rest of the Donks would have circled the wagons and decried the statement that MMW was inciting, as racist, and then impeached Trump again.

Of course the NYT would bolster the impeachment discussion by saying that unnamed sources heard Trump say racist things about Maxine, only to be discovered later, it was a total fabrication.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:15 pm

I can agree with the MTG not being removed, but MMW and the rest of the Donks would have circled the wagons and decried the statement that MMW was inciting, as racist, and then impeached Trump again.

Of course the NYT would bolster the impeachment discussion by saying that unnamed sources heard Trump say racist things about Maxine, only to be discovered later, it was a total fabrication.
Have you heard or read the stupid sh!t that DJT said or tweeted and was given a complete pass on by MAGAts. Neither side has the morale high ground in this debate.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:23 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:15 pm

Have you heard or read the stupid sh!t that DJT said or tweeted and was given a complete pass on by MAGAts. Neither side has the morale high ground in this debate.
I'm not saying anyone has higher moral ground. I'm saying one side has more elected officials saying stupid shit.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:29 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:23 pm
I'm not saying anyone has higher moral ground. I'm saying one side has more elected officials saying stupid shit.
Having more (which is debatable) is not cornering the market.

Maybe need dueling lists of Donk and Conk politicians who regularly say stupid sh!t.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

You didn't get the memo. She can't be punished. That would be wraycist..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

MTG remaining in the spotlight is good for donks. MMW (ha!) remaining in the spotlight is good for conks.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Watch history unfold. Actually watch the Maricopa audit.

https://azaudit.org/
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

THEY FOUND THE FRAUD!
C-S: Was there election fraud in 2020?

SG: Yes, there was. They have confirmed cases of election fraud.

C-S: Who committed that fraud in Pennsylvania?

SG: Right, Republicans. But it’s still election fraud. It doesn’t matter who [commits] it. We don’t want that fraud to occur. And to say there wasn’t any is a lie.

Now, I will say there’s not like this mass amount of fraud, that’s going to shift hundreds of thousands of votes. But there was election fraud. We have had repeated, repeated election fraud in this commonwealth for decades.
https://www.penncapital-star.com/civil- ... orm-in-pa/
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:37 am Watch history unfold. Actually watch the Maricopa audit.

https://azaudit.org/
Is that the one where they’re using ninjas?