Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:13 pm
houndawg wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:04 pm

Yor're just butthurt because you're getting some of what the lefties have been getting for about 90 years from the Feds and you don't like it. :crybaby:
Oh yeah, you're a sissy.

Glad to see you agree surveillance is taken illegally, and then disseminated illegally.
Yep. Tertiary butthurt aggravated by caucasian sphincter-lock.... you should have that looked at...

If you're a General Officer in the US military you already know that our intelligence agencies are listening to every word you transmit or receive electronically. Which means he expected to be immune from repercussions. Unlike Petraeus, who apparently lost his mind over trying to impress some pussy.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:25 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:13 pm

Oh yeah, you're a sissy.

Glad to see you agree surveillance is taken illegally, and then disseminated illegally.
Yep. Tertiary butthurt aggravated by caucasian sphincter-lock.... you should have that looked at...

If you're a General Officer in the US military you already know that our intelligence agencies are listening to every word you transmit or receive electronically. Which means he expected to be immune from repercussions. Unlike Petraeus, who apparently lost his mind over trying to impress some pussy.
And that right there is why I think so many people scratch their heads as to how it even moved forward. Of course we all saw how Flynn only folded because they were going to bury his son.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:32 pm
houndawg wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:25 pm

And that right there is why I think so many people scratch their heads as to how it even moved forward. Of course we all saw how Flynn only folded because they were going to bury his son.
He thought loyalty to Trump was a two-way street. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:24 am
Ibanez wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:00 am

Why should I believe Tucker? Or the NSA?
The NSA has a track record of pulling this shit with the press already.
Heck, they have a track record of pulling this with the entire country. Remeber this liar, liar, pants on fire moment from 2013?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:13 pm Oh yeah, you're a sissy.

If you are a general officer you should expect to have your communications monitored? Who’s signing the warrants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:13 pm
houndawg wrote:

If you are a general officer you should expect to have your communications monitored? Who’s signing the warrants?

I don't know who would sign them, but if I recall correctly Flynn was already under suspicion from the previous admin - there was some sort of dust up about Obama advising Trump against hiring Flynn but the Trumpers said Obama should have revoked his security clearance if that were so blah blah blah. It may be so that the spooks do everything by the book in daylight but I don't believe they would let a warrant stand between them and a spying on a foreign agent
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:29 pm
CID1990 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:13 pm

I don't know who would sign them, but if I recall correctly Flynn was already under suspicion from the previous admin - there was some sort of dust up about Obama advising Trump against hiring Flynn but the Trumpers said Obama should have revoked his security clearance if that were so blah blah blah. It may be so that the spooks do everything by the book in daylight but I don't believe they would let a warrant stand between them and a spying on a foreign agent
That's not what you said.

You said if you are general officer you should just assume your communications are being monitored. That's some pizza joint child rape ring level stuff
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:17 pm
houndawg wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:29 pm

That's not what you said.

You said if you are general officer you should just assume your communications are being monitored. That's some pizza joint child rape ring level stuff
I don't think it is, I think its part of how the NSA vacuums up electronic communications and I think that somebody that far up in the hierarchy has a pretty good idea of what the NSA can do. He just thought it was a new day and he was untouchable. And even if he didn't think we were listening he must have assumed the Russians were.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:39 am
Ibanez wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:16 am

Says Tucker. Perhaps I have missed it but I haven't seen anything from the media.
You can't trust the media. They're protecting the deep state by covering this up. You need to look at reputable sources like OAN or Conservative Treehouse. ;)
:nod:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:14 am
JohnStOnge wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:00 pm

No it's not. This whole election fraud thing is just absolutely absurd. It's people insisting on believing in something that very obviously isn't true no matter how thoroughly it is debunked. And this thing about Biden winning due to fraud HAS been very thoroughly debunked. Repeatedly. People who continue with this stuff need to take their tinfoil hats off. Now.
Until I see the results of an actual hand count of physical ballots like that in Maricopa, there will always be doubt.

You apparently have missed the video making it's way around the internet taking clips of prominent Dems stating how fraud is easily perpetrated through our voting machines.

The hand count will remove all doubt.

No that I've said that, you wait. It's probably going to vary just enough that there won't be resolution like with Russia collusion and Bill Barr's payback. Nothing happens to change shit. :lol:
You're willing to accept somebody else's hand count without doing a hand count yourself..... :ohno:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

This is reportedly being handed out at CPAC ahead of Trump’s speech today.

It’s only a matter of time now. Welcome back to Oval Office, Mr. President!

:clap:

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:15 am This is reportedly being handed out at CPAC ahead of Trump’s speech today.

I have tickets for the ceremony at the White House if anybody is looking to buy some. :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:38 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:15 am This is reportedly being handed out at CPAC ahead of Trump’s speech today.

I have tickets for the ceremony at the White House if anybody is looking to buy some. :coffee:
:lol:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:17 pm That's not what you said.

I don't think it is, I think its part of how the NSA vacuums up electronic communications and I think that somebody that far up in the hierarchy has a pretty good idea of what the NSA can do. He just thought it was a new day and he was untouchable. And even if he didn't think we were listening he must have assumed the Russians were.
No, it has nothing to do with how the NSA collects. Being a general officer in the US plays no role in whether someone is part if a FISA derived collection. Your opinion is supported by misinformation.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Speaking of our InTeLlIgEnCe CoMmUnItY, this is more of them at at work. Not the Onion or Babylon. Its real. The CIA has done a whole series of woke recruitment ads this Spring. Now more evidence the intel community has gone full woketard..

https://nypost.com/2021/07/09/intellige ... ssion=true
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:33 pm
Ibanez wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:00 am

Why should I believe Tucker? Or the NSA?
Well, one is lying in this case, and one isn‘t. And given the last 6 years, I wouldn‘t trust anything the leadership (or spokespeople) of the CIA, FBI, or NSA said..
So you have no proof to back up your claim. Get outta here with that weak shit . :tothehand:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

I can remember when CPAC was an intellectually respectable event. :grizo1: Lots of conservative activists got their “basic training” there. Now, it’s just a gathering of beery young Trumpistas who want to get laid.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Ivytalk wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:19 am

I can remember when CPAC was an intellectually respectable event. :grizo1: Lots of conservative activists got their “basic training” there. Now, it’s just a gathering of beery young Trumpistas who want to get laid.

Btw - Is anyone going to point out that in Step 2 - these MAGAts have Pelosi drafting the AoI against Biden? The logic just doesn't flow. :lol: I'm not sure what her "melting" means but at no point in #1 is she stripped of her position. Also - at no point does it say Democrats lose 9+ seats to give Republicans control of the chamber. So there is no "trusted Conk" to be elected.

Unless "melt" is code word for losing a seat. Maybe, i'm not current with the Q lingo.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:36 am
Ivytalk wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:19 am

Btw - Is anyone going to point out that in Step 2 - these MAGAts have Pelosi drafting the AoI against Biden? The logic just doesn't flow. :lol: I'm not sure what her "melting" means but at no point in #1 is she stripped of her position. Also - at no point does it say Democrats lose 9+ seats to give Republicans control of the chamber. So there is no "trusted Conk" to be elected.

Unless "melt" is code word for losing a seat. Maybe, i'm not current with the Q lingo.
Looks fake imo. And agree about the ridiculous impeachment idea, but the funnier part was the idea of the Black Caucus flipping. :lol:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:27 am

Looks fake imo. And agree about the ridiculous impeachment idea, but the funnier part was the idea of the Black Caucus flipping. :lol:
Yeah - I didn't quite get that either. $20 says r/ParlerTricks designed it, posted it on right wing social media outlets and tried to MAGA to use it. :lol:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Link? I wouldn’t be surprised if that was fake.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Beat me to it.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:38 pm

There is a link on the card. Goes to a more batshit crazy .pdf:
https://media.patriotssoar.com/pdf/TrumpInDays.pdf

Looks like it's done by this group. I don't know much about them:
Spirit of America - Rising LLC
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:39 pm

Beat me to it.
Oh...good. Nice to see we’re requiring sources again. :lol:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:38 pm

The link is literally at the bottom of the card.

It's batshit crazy (and shows how poorly these people understand civics). My favorite part of the card is that somehow Trump is elected SoH w/ a Democratic majority (b/c they never talk about getting rid of enough Dems.)

Did you know MLK, RFK, Jr and Mary Jo Kopechne were all killed in Satanic Rituals?! :o This has to be a masterful troll. Who is stupid enough to believe this shit...