Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:29 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:48 pm

Only problem is you've been crying for three years over Trump. This isn't "new" because he's the leading candidate. You were calling him dead right after Jan 6 kerfuffle, but that didn't stop you from throwing a daily TDS hissy fit since then. :crybaby: :pissed:
I've been crying for three years over trump?

Did trump quietly retire to mar-a-lago before deciding to run again or has he continued to be in the news pushing his tinfoil hat conspiracy theories about stolen elections and witch hunts and endorsing bad candidates that cost Republicans control of the Senate?

What have you been doing about trump for the last three years? Have you been defending him at every turn and also pushing his tinfoil hat witch hunt / lawfare everybody is out to me but I'm innocent paranoia? You've been throwing your own tDS hissy fit. :crybaby: :pissed:

trump has kept himself in the news so he's fair game. If he's too much of a thin-skinned coward to handle it, he should retire to mar-a-lago.
He's not POTUS. Cry harder. :crybaby: :pissed:
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:39 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:29 am
I've been crying for three years over trump?

Did trump quietly retire to mar-a-lago before deciding to run again or has he continued to be in the news pushing his tinfoil hat conspiracy theories about stolen elections and witch hunts and endorsing bad candidates that cost Republicans control of the Senate?

What have you been doing about trump for the last three years? Have you been defending him at every turn and also pushing his tinfoil hat witch hunt / lawfare everybody is out to me but I'm innocent paranoia? You've been throwing your own tDS hissy fit. :crybaby: :pissed:

trump has kept himself in the news so he's fair game. If he's too much of a thin-skinned coward to handle it, he should retire to mar-a-lago.
Sure as soon as you stop defending/deflecting for him. Now that I know that it triggers you I'm not going to stop and you can't make me. :butt: :kisswink:

SG on his fainting couch obsessing over the big meanies making fun of donald j trump, savior ...
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:08 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:39 pm

Sure as soon as you stop defending/deflecting for him. Now that I know that it triggers you I'm not going to stop and you can't make me. :butt: :kisswink:

SG on his fainting couch obsessing over the big meanies making fun of donald j trump, savior ...
I love Rarity Little Pony! That said, get your own material Claudine Gay. Stop plagiarizing my schtick.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Brutal thread. Still think the Georgia election was on the up and up?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1723 ... 81020.html
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:42 pm Brutal thread. Still think the Georgia election was on the up and up?

You shoot down Newsweek, Yahoo and the Telegraph but you want people to believe QaneqoaTheQreat and tucker carlson?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:09 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:42 pm Brutal thread. Still think the Georgia election was on the up and up?

You shoot down Newsweek, Yahoo and the Telegraph but you want people to believe QaneqoaTheQreat and tucker carlson?
Can you dispute the facts presented?

My issue with Newsweek and Yahoo post stories that start out with unnamed sources says, or expert confirms without at least providing the name of the person.

Their stories are very much like that Politifact article you posted a couple of weeks ago on the election irregularities. The expert simply said the report was incorrect, but no explanation as to why. Oh, multiple statisticians and election lawyers create a cataloging of all the documented irregularities, but that guy just glanced at it and said it was wrong. Yes, let's take his word.

The tweets are actual facts that can be validated as they were entered as court evidence.

:ohno:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:00 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:09 pm

My issue with Newsweek and Yahoo post stories that start out with unnamed sources says, or expert confirms without at least providing the name of the person.

Their stories are very much like that Politifact article you posted a couple of weeks ago on the election irregularities. The expert simply said the report was incorrect, but no explanation as to why. Oh, multiple statisticians and election lawyers create a cataloging of all the documented irregularities, but that guy just glanced at it and said it was wrong. Yes, let's take his word.

The tweets are actual facts that can be validated as they were entered as court evidence.

If the tweets are actual facts that can be validated as they were entered as court evidence then provide links to those trials.

Are you talking about the purported report with unnamed authors? You're really going to criticize stories where the author doesn't name his/her sources while supporting a report where the authors were too afraid or embarrassed to put their names on it?

The guy didn't glance at the report and say it was wrong, examples of debunked theories were provided. You glossed over them because you disagreed with them. SG when hearing anything that doesn't fit the MAQA yahoo narrative ...
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:48 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:00 pm

If the tweets are actual facts that can be validated as they were entered as court evidence then provide links to those trials.

Are you talking about the purported report with unnamed authors? You're really going to criticize stories where the author doesn't name his/her sources while supporting a report where the authors were too afraid or embarrassed to put their names on it?

The guy didn't glance at the report and say it was wrong, examples of debunked theories were provided. You glossed over them because you disagreed with them. SG when hearing anything that doesn't fit the MAQA yahoo narrative ...
Look up the links yourself, lazy ass. Facts are facts no matter how badly you're trying to say 2+2 doesn't equal 4 because you don't like the source.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:40 pm

Look up the links yourself, lazy ass. Facts are facts no matter how badly you're trying to say 2+2 doesn't equal 4 because you don't like the source.
You're projecting again.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

stuttering mad after another bitch-slapping by the facts...shaking the cage and hurling feces at the spectators...get him out of here..he's out of control... :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:39 pm

stuttering mad after another bitch-slapping by the facts...shaking the cage and hurling feces at the spectators...get him out of here..he's out of control... :ohno:
:lol: Excellent.

Hey Klamala and StUni! Houndie is at the top of this class for not being a lazy ass. You two should take notes.

You two fuckfaces need to try harder. You're embarrassing the board.

Thanks for the excellent effort Houndie.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Holy shit. Fulton county admitting they don't have digital images of the envelops the ballots were mail back in. You cannot now verify signatures match what is on file. In addition, the "system" supposedly takes 4 minutes to find a voters signature that you can validate against the non-existent ballot image.

This is exactly what I've been saying. States fight legal requests for audits because they know they have enough slop in the system that the election can be questioned.

Keep believing the election was above board.

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:58 am Holy shit. Fulton county admitting they don't have digital images of the envelops the ballots were mail back in. You cannot now verify signatures match what is on file. In addition, the "system" supposedly takes 4 minutes to find a voters signature that you can validate against the non-existent ballot image.

This is exactly what I've been saying. States fight legal requests for audits because they know they have enough slop in the system that the election can be questioned.

Imagine Philadelphia and Detroit
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Make Attorneys Get Attorneys
A pro-Trump lawyer who tried to overturn the 2020 election was arrested Monday after a court hearing about her recent leak of internal emails belonging to Dominion Voting Systems.

There was an existing arrest warrant for the attorney, Stefanie Lambert, stemming from her failure to appear at recent court hearings in her separate criminal case in Michigan, where she was charged with conspiring to seize voting machines after the 2020 election.

Lambert and a cadre of election deniers have disrupted one of Dominion’s many ongoing defamation lawsuits by publicly leaking thousands of the company’s internal emails in recent days, using the disclosures to resurrect false claims about voter fraud.

The controversy erupted when Lambert provided the confidential Dominion documents to Barry County Sheriff Dar Leaf, who has embraced conspiracy theories about the 2020 election and has used his office to hunt for supposed voter fraud against Donald Trump. In the last 24 hours, Leaf has posted more than 2,000 internal Dominion documents on his social media account.

Lambert had access to the Dominion files because she represents former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne, who is being sued for defamation by the voting company over his 2020 election lies. As part of the case, they have access to “discovery” from Dominion, whose lawyers said they have already turned over more than a million documents.

Lambert attended a hearing Monday in Byrne’s defamation case in Washington, DC, but was never seen leaving the courtroom, and questions swirled among the other attorneys about whether she had been taken into custody.

The judge told Lambert to stay behind as the hearing wrapped up. The other attorneys left the courtroom, and two federal marshals then went inside and locked the doors. Lambert was never seen exiting the courtroom. The marshals declined to say whether they arrested her, and she didn’t answer messages seeking comment after the hearing.

The US Marshals Service confirmed in a statement late Monday that Lambert was arrested.

“The U.S. Marshals Service can confirm the arrest of Stefanie Lambert earlier this afternoon. Lambert is currently being held on local charges,” the statement said, referring to her Michigan-based criminal case.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/18/politics ... index.html
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:58 am Holy shit. Fulton county admitting they don't have digital images of the envelops the ballots were mail back in. You cannot now verify signatures match what is on file. In addition, the "system" supposedly takes 4 minutes to find a voters signature that you can validate against the non-existent ballot image.

How well have CannCon’s theories aged?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:29 am

Hello? Hello? Check two three...is this thing on? SGwhiz? BDPSHT? Anybody home...? :mrgreen:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

What a stupid question. It's a video from a court hearing. No theory.

Ol Klam and his 2+2 does not equal 4 because I'm butthurt over the source.

Do better!
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:45 pm

Do better!
Have you tried calling the court with your findings? Or maybe go to the press?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:46 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:45 pm

Do better!
What a stupid post. You again get called out for saying shit that makes no sense, so you resort to even more stupid shit.

Do better.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:07 am
kalm wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:46 pm

What a stupid post. You again get called out for saying shit that makes no sense, so you resort to even more stupid shit.

Do better.
Seriously. These shenanigans need to addressed. Now.

I’d start with the Georgia Sec. of State, then go from there.

You’re definitely on to something. :thumb:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

So that's a "yes"?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:54 am

So that's a "yes"?
Hardly. All the facts in the report have been submitted to their respective courts. As we've seen, after three years and much stalling, the courts still have not allowed inspection of records and ballots as allowed under law.

Georgia is a perfect example. GA Supreme Court has said the case can move forward, but the judge in that lower court has sat on the case for multiple months.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:38 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:54 am

So that's a "yes"?
Hardly. All the facts in the report have been submitted to their respective courts. As we've seen, after three years and much stalling, the courts still have not allowed inspection of records and ballots as allowed under law.

Georgia is a perfect example.
GA Supreme Court has said the case can move forward, but the judge in that lower court has sat on the case for multiple months.
Red State. :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:30 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:38 am

Georgia is a perfect example.
GA Supreme Court has said the case can move forward, but the judge in that lower court has sat on the case for multiple months.
Doesn't matter. No state wants to open the "books" and have their election process examined.

Also, if it's so Red, why has the state hired so many attorneys to fight the inspection of ballots and images?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:38 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:30 am

Doesn't matter. No state wants to open the "books" and have their election process examined.

Also, if it's so Red, why has the state hired so many attorneys to fight the inspection of ballots and images?
:coffee: