SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:53 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:46 pm Devastating.

:sleep:

They had sixth graders hacking voting machines 8 years ago to prove it could be done...... try to keep up
He did it in front of the judge. Took him like 10 seconds to get into the system. :lol:
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:48 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:44 pm

Confession - I haven't listened to the whole thing. I am confident that if there were "smoking gun" statements that could lead to a conviction that we would have heard them. The fact that we haven't tells me they're not there.

While trump's intent (and lack of scruples) was pretty clear, he was smart enough not to say anything clearly criminal. trump did plenty of things worth investigating and charging but the phone call alone isn't enough.

kalm's conviction of trump based on tone and circumstantial evidence is similar to CH and the MAGAt yahoo lynch mob convicting biden based on circumstantial evidence.
You think that their entire case is based on one phone call? :?
Exactly. People seem to forget things like Chesebro is cooperating including appearances in other states investigating election charges.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:23 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:59 am What’s comical is how nobody pays attention to Biden’s long and dirty laundry list, but Trumps gets 90 % of the attention and 95% of the ire.

Dems created Trump and are making him more powerful with all the BS
Not true. You, SG, BDK, Fox, OAN, Newsmax, and MAGAt yahoo echo chambers are paying attention to biden's corruption giving him 50% of the attention (the other 50% is spent defending trump) and 90% of the ire.

Dems didn't create trump but they are trying to take advantage of ire and consternation that he causes. It might make him more popular and powerful with MAGAt yahoos but we have yet to see how it will be perceived by the moderates/independents who are most likely to decide the 2024 election. I be too confident that he'll win based on how MAGAt yahoo candidates did in 2018, 2020 and 2022
:crybaby: But Trump!! :pissed:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:31 pm
houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:48 pm

You think that their entire case is based on one phone call? :?
Exactly. People seem to forget things like Chesebro is cooperating including appearances in other states investigating election charges.
How is Chesebro cooperating other than telling the truth? You keep trotting this line out like valuable information is coming from him.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:07 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:31 pm

How is Chesebro cooperating other than telling the truth? You keep trotting this line out like valuable information is coming from him.
What else is supposed to do except tell the truth?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:12 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:07 pm

That's my point. Chesebro was instrumental in the alternate electors and thus believed he was correct. I'm not sure what Klam thinks he's telling Fani.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:05 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:23 am
Not true. You, SG, BDK, Fox, OAN, Newsmax, and MAGAt yahoo echo chambers are paying attention to biden's corruption giving him 50% of the attention (the other 50% is spent defending trump) and 90% of the ire.

Dems didn't create trump but they are trying to take advantage of ire and consternation that he causes. It might make him more popular and powerful with MAGAt yahoos but we have yet to see how it will be perceived by the moderates/independents who are most likely to decide the 2024 election. I be too confident that he'll win based on how MAGAt yahoo candidates did in 2018, 2020 and 2022
Cries of but trump or tDS, the last resort of those who have nothing.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:23 pm
houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:12 pm

That's my point. Chesebro was instrumental in the alternate electors and thus believed he was correct. I'm not sure what Klam thinks he's telling Fani.
And charged with conspiracy over it. Glad you acknowledge this.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:46 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:23 pm
How much time is he doing in jail. Did he lose his law license?

You've got nothing and you know it because Chesebro is telling the truth.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:39 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:05 pm

Hardly. Just pointing out your thinking is like that of my kids when they were 5. "So and so did it!".

I don't care about Trump past actions. Biden is President now.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:22 pm

Let’s hope is he telling the truth and lots of it.

The more cooperative you are the better the deal.

:dance:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:24 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:39 pm
Hardly. Just pointing out your thinking is like that of my kids when they were 5. "So and so did it!".

:suspicious:

You responded with the weak "but trump" to my post ...
UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:23 am Not true. You, SG, BDK, Fox, OAN, Newsmax, and MAGAt yahoo echo chambers are paying attention to biden's corruption giving him 50% of the attention (the other 50% is spent defending trump) and 90% of the ire.

Which was in response to CH's post ...
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:59 am What’s comical is how nobody pays attention to Biden’s long and dirty laundry list, but Trumps gets 90 % of the attention and 95% of the ire.

biden isn't getting a pass, he gets plenty of attention on CS and various news outlets. He is being overshadowed on the MSM by the inferno that is trump and you'd have a hard time convincing me that trump doesn't want it that way.

So how is my thinking like that of your kids when they were 5?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:45 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:24 pm

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:23 am Not true. You, SG, BDK, Fox, OAN, Newsmax, and MAGAt yahoo echo chambers are paying attention to biden's corruption giving him 50% of the attention (the other 50% is spent defending trump) and 90% of the ire.

biden isn't getting a pass, he gets plenty of attention on CS and various news outlets. He is being overshadowed on the MSM by the inferno that is trump and you'd have a hard time convincing me that trump doesn't want it that way.

Because whenever a post about the current POTUS is brought up, you reflexively reply with, "but Trump" :pissed:

Trump hasn't been President in three years, but you keep going back to that well.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:19 pm

Because whenever a post about the current POTUS is brought up, you reflexively reply with, "but Trump" :pissed:

Trump hasn't been President in three years, but you keep going back to that well.
Isn't trump the leading candidate for the Republican nomination in 2024? The only way this is "but trump" is if he'd retired to mar-a-lago and we hadn't heard from him since. Unfortunately he didn't do that and we're stuck with him as a candidate and possible future President. He's fair game. So :-P

And of course you fail to see the irony of trump supporters criticizing biden's ethics.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:21 pm

Isn't trump the leading candidate for the Republican nomination in 2024? The only way this is "but trump" is if he'd retired to mar-a-lago and we hadn't heard from him since. Unfortunately he didn't do that and we're stuck with him as a candidate and possible future President. He's fair game. So :-P

And of course you fail to see the irony of trump supporters criticizing biden's ethics.
Biden is President. Move on child. Stop acting three and butthurt you don't get pizza.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:26 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:21 pm

Biden is President. Move on child. Stop acting three and butthurt you don't get pizza.
Sorry toddler, trump is the leading candidate for the Republican presidential nomination. When he drops his campaign and permanently retires I'll stop pointing out the hypocrisy of MAGAt yahoos criticizing biden's ethical shortcomings. Maybe a tootsie pop will help you feel better.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:13 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:26 pm

Sorry toddler, trump is the leading candidate for the Republican presidential nomination. When he drops his campaign and permanently retires I'll stop pointing out the hypocrisy of MAGAt yahoos criticizing biden's ethical shortcomings. Maybe a tootsie pop will help you feel better.
Only problem is you've been crying for three years over Trump. This isn't "new" because he's the leading candidate. You were calling him dead right after Jan 6 kerfuffle, but that didn't stop you from throwing a daily TDS hissy fit since then. :crybaby: :pissed:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

You want to take a mulligan on that one?

If he isn't going to jail and if he didn't lose his law license.....guess for whom that is a bad sign?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:48 pm

Only problem is you've been crying for three years over Trump. This isn't "new" because he's the leading candidate. You were calling him dead right after Jan 6 kerfuffle, but that didn't stop you from throwing a daily TDS hissy fit since then. :crybaby: :pissed:
It’s like he never left office or isn’t a multi-level threat to the U.S.

Nobody likes Trump. They either recognize him for what he is or they want to own the libs, not pay taxes, or they worship him as a cult leader/strongman.

:lol:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:38 am

Nobody likes Trump. They either recognize him for what he is or they want to own the libs, not pay taxes, or they worship him as a cult leader/strongman.

Nobody likes Trump … but

Trump was a better leader and got some good things done as President, despite both parties being against him and the evil fourth estate working him over long before he became President

Biden is a terrible leader and has fucked up at every turn, he’s so far past his miserable prime and can barely walk to the helicopter, vindictive and belligerent, serial liar … he’s far meaner than Trumps mean tweets

The personnel stuff is bad for both

Winner Trump
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:07 am
kalm wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:38 am

Nobody likes Trump … but

Trump was a better leader and got some good things done as President, despite both parties being against him and the evil fourth estate working him over long before he became President

Biden is a terrible leader and has fucked up at every turn, he’s so far past his miserable prime and can barely walk to the helicopter, vindictive and belligerent, serial liar … he’s far meaner than Trumps mean tweets

The personnel stuff is bad for both

Winner Trump
Winner. Sounds like one here, doesn’t he?

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Sound? What’s that?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

I've been crying for three years over trump?

Did trump quietly retire to mar-a-lago before deciding to run again or has he continued to be in the news pushing his tinfoil hat conspiracy theories about stolen elections and witch hunts and endorsing bad candidates that cost Republicans control of the Senate?

What have you been doing about trump for the last three years? Have you been defending him at every turn and also pushing his tinfoil hat witch hunt / lawfare everybody is out to me but I'm innocent paranoia? You've been throwing your own tDS hissy fit. :crybaby: :pissed:

trump has kept himself in the news so he's fair game. If he's too much of a thin-skinned coward to handle it, he should retire to mar-a-lago.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Full the well is of water, young Skywalker....mmmmmmmhmmm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:16 am

You want to take a mulligan on that one?

If he isn't going to jail and if he didn't lose his law license.....guess for whom that is a bad sign?
No. It's the typical. Overcharge and go for a plea or they bury you financially.