Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:12 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:29 am

2 - The chain of custody forms have not been turned over yet, even though they have been requested by subpoena. This has been brought to light along with quite a few other discrepancies. In regards to UV light, I had read they were looking for crease lines in the mail in ballots, so the whole bamboo thing was new to me.
3 - The AZ Republicans from my understanding are funding the audit. The funding source is very public.
4 - Yes, the AP is biased. Not as bad as Fox or CNN, but still biased.
:lol: It's not looking good for your "audit" by a pro-Trump company.
Trump's statement amplified claims made by Arizona state Senate President Karen Fann in a letter last week that a screenshot offered evidence that election files had been deleted.
Maricopa County's Board of Supervisors -- four out of five of whom are Republicans -- met Monday to respond to Fann's allegations, with board members offering harsh condemnations of the GOP-led Senate.
Board Chairman Jack Sellers, a Republican, said the state Senate is running "a grift disguised as an audit."
"This board is done explaining anything to these people who are playing investigator with our constituents' ballots and equipment, paid for with real people's tax dollars. People's ballots and money are not make-believe," Sellers said. "It's time to be done with this craziness."
During the meeting, Richer repeated his response to Fann's claims.
"No files from the 2020 election have been deleted. We deleted zero -- zero files," he said.
The board voted unanimously to sign a letter detailing Richer's point-by-point responses to Fann's claims, and Sellers said they would not be participating further in the audit.
"I will not be responding to any more requests from this sham process," Sellers said. "Finish what you call an audit and be ready to defend your report in a court of law. We all look forward to it."
"I've never seen anything like it," said election technology expert Ryan Macias of the ballot review being led by Cyber Ninjas, hired by the state Senate. "They do not have auditing experience. They do not have election technology experience. The more that this (the ballots) moves in and out, the more likely the chain of custody will be broken and the less likely that the data is reliable."
Macias is an expert in election technology who is one of the pro bono observers brought in by the Arizona secretary of state's office to watch the Cyber Ninjas ballot count. He has been hired by both Republicans and Democrats to help safeguard dozens upon dozens of state and federal elections.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/17/politics ... index.html
CNN :rofl:

CNN got caught taking photos of people's faces and license plates.

Macias got busted trying to sneak into the audit as a "reporter". When confronted, he ran away.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:27 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:12 pm
:lol: It's not looking good for your "audit" by a pro-Trump company.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/17/politics ... index.html

Macias got busted trying to sneak into the audit as a "reporter". When confronted, he ran away.
Is there anyone who’s still taking this recount seriously?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:02 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:27 pm

Ken Burnett, the guy running the audit seems pretty level headed in the few interviews, but this is what I was talking about. You got so much shit flipping from probably both sides, it's hard to figure out what is true.

Notice the board didn't answer questions, just deflected.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:07 pm
kalm wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:02 pm

Ken Burnett, the guy running the audit seems pretty level headed in the few interviews, but this is what I was talking about. You got so much shit flipping from probably both sides, it's hard to figure out what is true.

So the guy running the audit thinks it’s going well. Anyone else?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:09 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:07 pm

I haven't been able to find what I would consider honest in reporting on the subject. It's typical in that one side has fought this tooth and nail, while the other throws bombs that aren't bombs.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:52 pm

I haven't been able to find what I would consider honest in reporting on the subject. It's typical in that one side has fought this tooth and nail, while the other throws bombs that aren't bombs.
Translation: No. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Republican dominated Maricopa County Board of Supervisors is calling the recount a sham and asking for it to stop.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:52 pm

Republican dominated Maricopa County Board of Supervisors is calling the recount a sham and asking for it to stop.
They also stand to show they can't run an election if audit side is correct.

You don't find it odd that MCBoS makes this statement the day before they are to answer for multiple discrepancies in the ballots, the boxes, broken seals, lack of chain of custody and routers? If the auditors are wrong, show up and blow them out of the water.

The audit already caught Macias trying to sneak in and CNN taking photos of people and license plates, but that sort of behavior only comes from those above board, amirite?

The MCBoS was also the group that has been fighting this from the start. I particularly liked when they were told in court they had to comply with the audit, then deny the audit the ability to hold the audit where the ballots were stored and THEN loaded up all the ballots into a truck and asked where the audit wanted the ballots before they even asked for them, risking ballot security.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:51 pm
kalm wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:52 pm

You don't find it odd that MCBoS makes this statement the day before they are to answer for multiple discrepancies in the ballots, the boxes, broken seals, lack of chain of custody and routers? If the auditors are wrong, show up and blow them out of the water.

The audit already caught Macias trying to sneak in and CNN taking photos of people and license plates, but that sort of behavior only comes from those above board, amirite?

The MCBoS was also the group that has been fighting this from the start. I particularly liked when they were told in court they had to comply with the audit, then deny the audit the ability to hold the audit where the ballots were stored and THEN loaded up all the ballots into a truck and asked where the audit wanted the ballots before they even asked for them, risking ballot security.
Haven't there already been 2 audits that upheld the election results? What exactly will Cyber Ninjas, a company with zero experience and ties to the " Stop the Steal" bullshit, uncover? They're ethical hackers, provide education and general consulting. Impartial, independent audit and analysis of elections doesn't seem to be in their wheelhouse. They appear to focus heavily on app security. The audit is a sham.

And now, because they're unqualified and slow, you've got ballots moving (again) to a semi for storage before being moved (again). The chain of custody is going to be a nightmare.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Ibanez wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:08 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:51 pm

Haven't there already been 2 audits that upheld the election results? What exactly will Cyber Ninjas, a company with zero experience and ties to the " Stop the Steal" bullshit, uncover? They're ethical hackers, provide education and general consulting. Impartial, independent audit and analysis of elections doesn't seem to be in their wheelhouse. They appear to focus heavily on app security. The audit is a sham.

And now, because they're unqualified and slow, you've got ballots moving (again) to a semi for storage before being moved (again). The chain of custody is going to be a nightmare.
Do they they really have to discover anything tangible or legit? Their audience ain’t exactly concerned with facts.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:25 am
Ibanez wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:08 am

Do they they really have to discover anything tangible or legit? Their audience ain’t exactly concerned with facts.
MCBoS gets caught sending the "letter" to the media before sending to the Senate. Staged political circus! :lol:

You're sounding more and more like a conspiracy theorist that this audit is a free for all (blueanon close).

What was audited in the previous two audits and are you familiar with who performed the audits? Another hilarious misstep by MCBoS waits down that path as well.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:38 am
kalm wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:25 am

MCBoS gets caught sending the "letter" to the media before sending to the Senate. Staged political circus! :lol:

You're sounding more and more like a conspiracy theorist that this audit is a free for all (blueanon close).

What was audited in the previous two audits and are you familiar with who performed the audits? Another hilarious misstep by MCBoS waits down that path as well.
Are you suggesting that a company with ZERO forensic audit experience or work is going to uncover something that was hidden? The only misstep is allowing this farce of an audit to occur. It's a political witch hunt (which is ironic b/c the GOP has been bitching about that for years.)

https://www.maricopa.gov/5681/Elections-Equipment-Audit
The multi-layered forensic audit is comprised of three separate audits performed by two United States Elections Assistance Commission Voting System Testing Laboratories and a Certified Public Accounting Firm.

The audit of the tabulation equipment’s software and hardware was performing by two independent Voting System Testing Laboratories: Pro V&V and SLI Compliance. The firms were hired to:

Analyze election equipment software and hardware’s hacking vulnerability
Verify that no malicious malware was installed
Test that tabulators were not sending or receiving information over the internet
Confirm that no vote switching occurred

As an added measure of transparency, the Board hired a reputable Certified Public Accounting firm, Berry Dunn, to review county contracts with Dominion Voting Services and verify that the county leased the tabulation equipment according to state and county procurement regulations. That portion of the audit is expected to be completed by the end of the March.
Both Pro V&V and SLI Compliance are certified Voting System Test Laboratories and their certification is in good standing with the U.S. Elections Assistance Commission

The county sought out the best, most qualified firms to perform this audit. A certified Voting System Test Laboratory is the only firm with the combined skill sets and knowledge to identify vulnerabilities and to verify the systems are configured according to federal certification standards.

OR we can go with Cyber Ninja's who have never done this work but they're really good at password security so...basically the same thing. The GOP hired a biased, unqualified company to do a job. Do they also hire plumbers to re-wire homes? Perhaps instead of going to a mechanic, they just let the Drive Thru crew at Wendy's replace the transmission.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:14 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:38 am

Are you suggesting that a company with ZERO forensic audit experience or work is going to uncover something that was hidden? The only misstep is allowing this farce of an audit to occur. It's a political witch hunt (which is ironic b/c the GOP has been bitching about that for years.)

The multi-layered forensic audit is comprised of three separate audits performed by two United States Elections Assistance Commission Voting System Testing Laboratories and a Certified Public Accounting Firm.

The audit of the tabulation equipment’s software and hardware was performing by two independent Voting System Testing Laboratories: Pro V&V and SLI Compliance. The firms were hired to:

Analyze election equipment software and hardware’s hacking vulnerability
Verify that no malicious malware was installed
Test that tabulators were not sending or receiving information over the internet
Confirm that no vote switching occurred

As an added measure of transparency, the Board hired a reputable Certified Public Accounting firm, Berry Dunn, to review county contracts with Dominion Voting Services and verify that the county leased the tabulation equipment according to state and county procurement regulations. That portion of the audit is expected to be completed by the end of the March.
Both Pro V&V and SLI Compliance are certified Voting System Test Laboratories and their certification is in good standing with the U.S. Elections Assistance Commission

The county sought out the best, most qualified firms to perform this audit. A certified Voting System Test Laboratory is the only firm with the combined skill sets and knowledge to identify vulnerabilities and to verify the systems are configured according to federal certification standards.

OR we can go with Cyber Ninja's who have never done this work but they're really good at password security so...basically the same thing. The GOP hired a biased, unqualified company to do a job. Do they also hire plumbers to re-wire homes? Perhaps instead of going to a mechanic, they just let the Drive Thru crew at Wendy's replace the transmission.
Thank you for going there. :notworthy: and totally weak ad hominem.

PRO V&V and SLI Compliance didn't get their certifications until Jan 27th, 2021, which was AFTER the selection process for their audits, and only AFTER it was pointed out MCBoS had selected two auditing firms that weren't certified by the EAC. Magically, they both got certified on the same day (Jan 27, 2021).

EAC said certs were delayed due to COVID. Must have needed someone to go into a COVID infested building and personally scribe names in the Certification Book of Vendors as opposed to pencil whipping over the internet like they did on the Jan 27th.

If that shit was so important, why weren't they certified beforehand? Thank you MCBoS!

MCBoS was asked to participate in this latest audit from the beginning and declined, and is now screaming about not being included.

Nothing fishy there.

I seem to remember this same argument for the Antrim county audit, only to be followed by silence on the findings.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:54 am
Ibanez wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:14 am Are you suggesting that a company with ZERO forensic audit experience or work is going to uncover something that was hidden? The only misstep is allowing this farce of an audit to occur. It's a political witch hunt (which is ironic b/c the GOP has been bitching about that for years.)

PRO V&V and SLI Compliance didn't get their certifications until Jan 27th, 2021, which was AFTER the selection process for their audits, and only AFTER it was pointed out MCBoS had selected two auditing firms that weren't certified by the EAC. Magically, they both got certified on the same day (Jan 27, 2021).

EAC said certs were delayed due to COVID. Must have needed someone to go into a COVID infested building and personally scribe names in the Certification Book of Vendors as opposed to pencil whipping over the internet like they did on the Jan 27th.

If that shit was so important, why weren't they certified beforehand? Thank you MCBoS!

MCBoS was asked to participate in this latest audit from the beginning and declined, and is now screaming about not being included.

Nothing fishy there.

I seem to remember this same argument for the Antrim county audit, only to be followed by silence on the findings.

Jesus. You really are just throwing shit to see what sticks. :lol:

Pro V7V was RECERTIFIED on Jan 27. Looks like the original was in 2015 (expired in 2017).
https://www.eac.gov/voting-equipment/vo ... stl/pro-vv

SLI has been doing this for some time. because according to their website they've been good to go since 2007 (and earlier for some things).
https://slicompliance.com/about-us/

Here's the certification from 2018 that says it's valid though 1/10/2021.
https://www.eac.gov/sites/default/files ... 011018.pdf

So what exactly is your problem with them? :lol: That they know what they're doing?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:16 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:54 am

Nothing fishy there.

Pro V7V was RECERTIFIED on Jan 27. Looks like the original was in 2015 (expired in 2017).

SLI has been doing this for some time. because according to their website they've been good to go since 2007 (and earlier for some things).

So what exactly is your problem with them? :lol: That they know what they're doing?
You proved my point!

Neither audit firm was certified by the EAC when the MCBoS chose them for their audit. So what was the point? Obviously neither party gave two shits about the "certification".

You keep bringing up old news by the way. It's why I have a rebuttal for everything. :lol: The meeting MCBOS skipped today was interesting that the State Senator talking said most of this was simply an unwillingness to answer questions by MCBOS.

The audit was able to recover the deleted files by MCBoS right before the machines were turned over, so that is resolved.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:41 pm
Ibanez wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:16 am

You proved my point!

Neither audit firm was certified by the EAC when the MCBoS chose them for their audit. So what was the point? Obviously neither party gave two shits about the "certification".

You keep bringing up old news by the way. It's why I have a rebuttal for everything. :lol: The meeting MCBOS skipped today was interesting that the State Senator talking said most of this was simply an unwillingness to answer questions by MCBOS.

The audit was able to recover the deleted files by MCBoS right before the machines were turned over, so that is resolved.
I think I proved your point was misguided. :lol: You don't know that SLI got recertified just to do this Audit. You don't know if they re-applied for recertification months before their cert would be invalid. Even if they had been, what's wrong with using certified companies? Who cares if it's their 1st of 5th certification? That's a straw man argument. It makes no difference in the process or the fact that the Senate GOP chose an unqualified and inexperienced firm to conduct an audit in the name of election integrity. It's a fucking farce.
A contractor helping run the Arizona Senate's audit of Maricopa County election results said Tuesday that he has located data the Senate previously accused county election officials of deleting.

The county uses a multi-layered storage system to store its data. Cotton said the county didn't provide an explanation of how that system was structured, making it hard for the auditors to know what settings and configurations to use to make a copy of the county's databases, and to search the databases.

After making the copy, the Senate's contractors saw the missing directory and assumed that it was deleted. It appears the contractors might have just looked in the wrong place.
I totally get why MCBoS isn't playing nice - this audit is a waste of time. It's been done 2x already. https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 139031001/

Sound like Democrats were kept out of this from the beginning and now even the Republicans in the Senate want it to end. This is nothing more than butt hurt people trying to "find the fraud" and over turn results. They weren't happy when 2 other audits came away with the same result but they're hoping a 3rd one will somehow uncover the mystery. :roll:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:58 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:41 pm

You proved my point!

I think I proved your point was misguided. :lol: You don't know that SLI got recertified just to do this Audit. You don't know if they re-applied for recertification months before their cert would be invalid. Even if they had been, what's wrong with using certified companies? Who cares if it's their 1st of 5th certification? That's a straw man argument. It makes no difference in the process or the fact that the Senate GOP chose an unqualified and inexperienced firm to conduct an audit in the name of election integrity. It's a fucking farce.
A contractor helping run the Arizona Senate's audit of Maricopa County election results said Tuesday that he has located data the Senate previously accused county election officials of deleting.

The county uses a multi-layered storage system to store its data. Cotton said the county didn't provide an explanation of how that system was structured, making it hard for the auditors to know what settings and configurations to use to make a copy of the county's databases, and to search the databases.

After making the copy, the Senate's contractors saw the missing directory and assumed that it was deleted. It appears the contractors might have just looked in the wrong place.
I totally get why MCBoS isn't playing nice - this audit is a waste of time. It's been done 2x already. https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 139031001/

Sound like Democrats were kept out of this from the beginning and now even the Republicans in the Senate want it to end. This is nothing more than butt hurt people trying to "find the fraud" and over turn results. They weren't happy when 2 other audits came away with the same result but they're hoping a 3rd one will somehow uncover the mystery. :roll:
Oh I see. Well I assume your employer uses people who have let their certifications expire all the time in regards to your cyber security.

You can't use the line "you don't know" only to turn around and use it yourself. You have no idea what is required of the machine audits and whether Cyber Ninjas can perform that audit. That was the same line of thinking when they allowed the Antrim county Michigan firm to audit the machines and now their quiet on the findings.

So what happened in the other two audits? How did they prove beyond a shadow of a doubt? Because I've read they were hoping to get an answer for all the affidavits stating the machines had a 16% adjudication rate, but nope, didn't bother to answer that one.

In addition, the audit team was asked that question last night at the meeting MCBoS skipped. Why this audit? I unfortunately missed that part, but watched the rest. Lots of good straight answers and questions.

I keep saying, this is a chance to put all the questions to rest, but MCBos isn't willing. Why would you pass up a chance to prove the audit wrong?

Here is what the auditors agreed to:
Just Wednesday, Arizona Democrats settled with the GOP after failing to stop the audit in court. In the settlement, Arizona Republicans and Cyber Ninja agreed to allow independent election experts to observe the audit, take measures to secure personal voter information, turn over details about their auditing process and make the documents public. If Arizona Republicans or Cyber Ninja fails to comply, Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, who is a Democrat, can sue both for breach of contract
Outside of their outside observer lying and getting caught trying breach security, there have been no issues.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:26 am

Oh I see. Well I assume your employer uses people who have let their certifications expire all the time in regards to your cyber security.

You can't use the line "you don't know" only to turn around and use it yourself. You have no idea what is required of the machine audits and whether Cyber Ninjas can perform that audit. That was the same line of thinking when they allowed the Antrim county Michigan firm to audit the machines and now their quiet on the findings.

So what happened in the other two audits? How did they prove beyond a shadow of a doubt? Because I've read they were hoping to get an answer for all the affidavits stating the machines had a 16% adjudication rate, but nope, didn't bother to answer that one.

In addition, the audit team was asked that question last night at the meeting MCBoS skipped. Why this audit? I unfortunately missed that part, but watched the rest. Lots of good straight answers and questions.

I keep saying, this is a chance to put all the questions to rest, but MCBos isn't willing. Why would you pass up a chance to prove the audit wrong?

Just Wednesday, Arizona Democrats settled with the GOP after failing to stop the audit in court. In the settlement, Arizona Republicans and Cyber Ninja agreed to allow independent election experts to observe the audit, take measures to secure personal voter information, turn over details about their auditing process and make the documents public. If Arizona Republicans or Cyber Ninja fails to comply, Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, who is a Democrat, can sue both for breach of contract
Outside of their outside observer lying and getting caught trying breach security, there have been no issues.
Isn’t the Cyber Monkeys CEO a Q follower and the company has little to no experience with auditing erections?

This is just an attempt to solidify MAGA. Nothing more. They never desired or attempted to be taken seriously except by the members.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

You don't know if SLI's cert expired or if there was a delay, due to COVID, in re-certifying them. You're making conclusions based off a coincidence.

Regardless - at the time of the audit they were certified. Honestly - what difference does it make? Would you be in a tizzy if they were recertified the day before AZ GOP decided to have this 3rd audit?

I do know Cyber Ninja's can't perform the audit effectively and efficiently b/c forensic analysis isn't what they do. They are web and app security. They are Red Teams (ethical hackers). They aren't data scientists with the knowledge and tools to conduct forensic analysis of HW and SW and deal with the manual recounting of ballots. They don't do threat monitoring or threat detection. They don't even respond to incidents (at least not what i've seen on their website).
Cyber Ninjas specializes in all areas of application security ranging from your traditional web application to mobile or thick client applications.
. I'm sure they can run very good pen tests on a system and uncover vulnerabilities. And maybe that could help in reviewing HW/SW. But it's been weeks and if they haven't done that or come to any conclusions yet - I wouldn't hold my breath that they'll uncover the some fraud or something. That's not to say they couldn't figure it out but if you wanted an audit to put an end to all doubts would you not find the best, most reliable and capable experts to do so? Of course you would! That isn't what happened here. Coupled with the fact that the CEO is a major supporter of Trump and has peddled the conspiracy theories, it further proves that there's no impartiality here.

MCBoS probably isn't willing to partake in this because it's a 3rd audit but an incompetent and clearly biased party and company. I'm not going to seek out a 3rd opinion after 2 other, more qualified doctors tell me nothing is wrong.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:49 am

Isn’t the Cyber Monkeys CEO a Q follower and the company has little to no experience with auditing erections?

This is just an attempt to solidify MAGA. Nothing more. They never desired or attempted to be taken seriously except by the members.
Yes, and he eats babies too!
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Cyber Ninja. And yes he is. But he won't let his past statement and efforts on "Stop the Steal" and conspiracy theory peddling to impede his company's ability to perform and provide results of an impartial audit.

The crux of the GOP argument is thus : We'd rather have a company with no experience do this than 2 company's with over 30 yrs experience, qualifications and certifications. " :lol: It's comical

You know if this was the other way around, they'd be pitching a fit.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:01 am

Yes, and he eats babies too!
Baby back ribs? :nod:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Poor Donald can't even win an erection. He has to pay people like Stormy to give him a hand. :D
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:34 am

Poor Donald can't even win an erection. He has to pay people like Stormy to give him a hand. :D
:thumb:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

So the Cyber Monkeys handling of the machines might be forcing Maricopa County to replace its now compromised election equipment at tax payer expense.

Sorry about that new county softball field or extra police presence, Dback. :ohno: