2020 General Election

Political discussions
User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19872
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:51 am
Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:48 am It's true. Republicans on here have rationalized and made excuses for a violent protest and have spent pages comparing it to BLM/Antifa.

Trump supporters vandalized and looted the US Capital b/c they believe a false narrative of a stolen election. 75M people aren't being disenfranchised - they're just upset and are choosing to believe a theory that isn't based on any facts instead of accepting reality (kind of like Democrats in 2016).

And suggesting that'd prefer the loot a Target is asinine. My position on BLM is painfully obvious. Go back to those threads, you'll not see a single post of mine supporting BLM/Antifa. :thumbdown: Your entire post is making excuses.

People did bad things. It's perfectly alright to say they're wrong and that anyone that inspired their acts and/or urged them on shares the blame.
Any potential evidence was never adjudicated in court. The election investigations were not transparent and unfortunately we'll never truly know one way or the other.
Yep.
User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55700
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:48 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:22 am

come on Mark. You're smarter than that. :suspicious: :suspicious:

If the Trump supporters had gone and looted a Target because they were made at Congress, then your analogy would make sense. But what would you have them do? 75,000,000 people being disenfranchised all at once and they're supposed to just sit around and turn the other cheek and say, "thank you sir, may I have another"? Or maybe you'd RATHER they loot a Target?
It's true. Republicans on here have rationalized and made excuses for a violent protest and have spent pages comparing it to BLM/Antifa.

Trump supporters vandalized and looted the US Capital b/c they believe a false narrative of a stolen election. 75M people aren't being disenfranchised - they're just upset and are choosing to believe a theory that isn't based on any facts instead of accepting reality (kind of like Democrats in 2016).

And suggesting that'd prefer the loot a Target is asinine. My position on BLM is painfully obvious. Go back to those threads, you'll not see a single post of mine supporting BLM/Antifa. :thumbdown: Your entire post is making excuses.

People did bad things. It's perfectly alright to say they're wrong and that anyone that inspired their acts and/or urged them on shares the blame.
And BLM has burned half the cities in this country based on the false narrative that all cops are bad and they're shooting black people on a daily basis for no reason, when in fact 99.5% of blacks are killed by other blacks, and less than 20 a year are killed by cops, despite literally hundreds of thousands of interactions between cops and blacks.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 48974
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:21 pm
SDHornet wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:51 am

Any potential evidence was never adjudicated in court. The election investigations were not transparent and unfortunately we'll never truly know one way or the other.
Yep.
Yep! They totally disregarded the evidence!

:rofl:
Image
Image
Image
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 56618
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:57 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:48 am It's true. Republicans on here have rationalized and made excuses for a violent protest and have spent pages comparing it to BLM/Antifa.

Trump supporters vandalized and looted the US Capital b/c they believe a false narrative of a stolen election. 75M people aren't being disenfranchised - they're just upset and are choosing to believe a theory that isn't based on any facts instead of accepting reality (kind of like Democrats in 2016).

And suggesting that'd prefer the loot a Target is asinine. My position on BLM is painfully obvious. Go back to those threads, you'll not see a single post of mine supporting BLM/Antifa. :thumbdown: Your entire post is making excuses.

People did bad things. It's perfectly alright to say they're wrong and that anyone that inspired their acts and/or urged them on shares the blame.
And BLM has burned half the cities in this country based on the false narrative that all cops are bad and they're shooting black people on a daily basis for no reason, when in fact 99.5% of blacks are killed by other blacks, and less than 20 a year are killed by cops, despite literally hundreds of thousands of interactions between cops and blacks.

Don't get me started on the false narrative that white cops kill blacks more. That's just a lie and there are facts that show you're more likely to be killed by a black cop if you're black.


But that's not the topic. The topic is that Trump Supporters committed a crime, an insurrection against this country and should be punished. I'm honestly shocked that we have people going for the, " Yeah but BLM did it much more way worser..." defense.

Justifying criminal behavior by invoking the criminal behavior of another group is illogical. If that's the case - I am going to rob my neighbors house and break his windows but it's ok b/c Trump Supporters did it to a building bigger than his home.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 56618
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:21 pm
SDHornet wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:51 am

Any potential evidence was never adjudicated in court. The election investigations were not transparent and unfortunately we'll never truly know one way or the other.
Yep.
60+ lawsuits and a great number of Judges, Trump Judges at that, say you're wrong. I'm going to side with the legal experts instead of BDK from JMU.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 10621
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by SeattleGriz »

Been warning my son for years not to say or post anything you wouldn't want the greater public to know. I listen to the stuff him and his friends say while playing XBox.

How secure is what we discuss on this board?

https://cybernews.com/news/70tb-of-parl ... searchers/
Parler, a social network used to plan the storming of the U.S. Capitol last week, has been hit by a massive data scrape. Security researchers collected swaths of user data before the network went dark Monday morning after Amazon, Google, and Apple booted the platform.

The scrape includes user profile data, user information, and which users had administration rights for specific groups within the social network. Twitter user @donk_enby, who first announced about the scrape, claims that over a million video URLs, some deleted and private, were taken.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55700
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:25 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:57 pm

And BLM has burned half the cities in this country based on the false narrative that all cops are bad and they're shooting black people on a daily basis for no reason, when in fact 99.5% of blacks are killed by other blacks, and less than 20 a year are killed by cops, despite literally hundreds of thousands of interactions between cops and blacks.

Don't get me started on the false narrative that white cops kill blacks more. That's just a lie and there are facts that show you're more likely to be killed by a black cop if you're black.


But that's not the topic. The topic is that Trump Supporters committed a crime, an insurrection against this country and should be punished. I'm honestly shocked that we have people going for the, " Yeah but BLM did it much more way worser..." defense.

Justifying criminal behavior by invoking the criminal behavior of another group is illogical. If that's the case - I am going to rob my neighbors house and break his windows but it's ok b/c Trump Supporters did it to a building bigger than his home.
The capitol building, Pelosi's office, and many other Washington government buildings have been stormed and occupied over the years. Hell, AOC herself held a "protest" in Pelosi's office for 10 days and she's a fucking HERO to the left. Didn't see that one called an "insurrection". There's so much double standard being applied its fucking comical. There's video of the capitol cops literally INVITING people into the chamber, so spare me the "criminal behavior" and "insurrection" sanctimonious bullshit, because yes, in fact, way WAY worse shit has happened in those buildings and in that town that wasn't called an insurrection or treason or any of the other laughable terms that are being thrown about WAY too easily these days against anyone who dares to stand up to the machine that is DC politics.

And I'm not justifying anything. The media and the left have just shown the way, bro. You want change, you gotta burn shit to the ground, apparently. Because the left, the media and ANTIFA have shown us that THAT is the acceptable method for the past 10 months.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image
User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19872
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by BDKJMU »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:34 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:25 pm


Don't get me started on the false narrative that white cops kill blacks more. That's just a lie and there are facts that show you're more likely to be killed by a black cop if you're black.


But that's not the topic. The topic is that Trump Supporters committed a crime, an insurrection against this country and should be punished. I'm honestly shocked that we have people going for the, " Yeah but BLM did it much more way worser..." defense.

Justifying criminal behavior by invoking the criminal behavior of another group is illogical. If that's the case - I am going to rob my neighbors house and break his windows but it's ok b/c Trump Supporters did it to a building bigger than his home.
The capitol building, Pelosi's office, and many other Washington government buildings have been stormed and occupied over the years. Hell, AOC herself held a "protest" in Pelosi's office for 10 days and she's a fucking HERO to the left. Didn't see that one called an "insurrection". There's so much double standard being applied its fucking comical. There's video of the capitol cops literally INVITING people into the chamber, so spare me the "criminal behavior" and "insurrection" sanctimonious bullshit, because yes, in fact, way WAY worse shit has happened in those buildings and in that town that wasn't called an insurrection or treason or any of the other laughable terms that are being thrown about WAY too easily these days against anyone who dares to stand up to the machine that is DC politics.

And I'm not justifying anything. The media and the left have just shown the way, bro. You want change, you gotta burn shit to the ground, apparently. Because the left, the media and ANTIFA have shown us that THAT is the acceptable method for the past 10 months.
:clap: POTY..
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 56618
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

2020 General Election

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:25 pm


Don't get me started on the false narrative that white cops kill blacks more. That's just a lie and there are facts that show you're more likely to be killed by a black cop if you're black.


But that's not the topic. The topic is that Trump Supporters committed a crime, an insurrection against this country and should be punished. I'm honestly shocked that we have people going for the, " Yeah but BLM did it much more way worser..." defense.

Justifying criminal behavior by invoking the criminal behavior of another group is illogical. If that's the case - I am going to rob my neighbors house and break his windows but it's ok b/c Trump Supporters did it to a building bigger than his home.
The capitol building, Pelosi's office, and many other Washington government buildings have been stormed and occupied over the years. Hell, AOC herself held a "protest" in Pelosi's office for 10 days and she's a fucking HERO to the left. Didn't see that one called an "insurrection". There's so much double standard being applied its fucking comical. There's video of the capitol cops literally INVITING people into the chamber, so spare me the "criminal behavior" and "insurrection" sanctimonious bullshit, because yes, in fact, way WAY worse shit has happened in those buildings and in that town that wasn't called an insurrection or treason or any of the other laughable terms that are being thrown about WAY too easily these days against anyone who dares to stand up to the machine that is DC politics.

And I'm not justifying anything. The media and the left have just shown the way, bro. You want change, you gotta burn shit to the ground, apparently. Because the left, the media and ANTIFA have shown us that THAT is the acceptable method for the past 10 months.
Was AOC breaking the law while she peacefully assembled? No. She wasn’t so that’s not In the same ball park.

It’s sad to see you defending these scum bags and justifying their behavior. Talk about a double standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55700
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:50 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
The capitol building, Pelosi's office, and many other Washington government buildings have been stormed and occupied over the years. Hell, AOC herself held a "protest" in Pelosi's office for 10 days and she's a fucking HERO to the left. Didn't see that one called an "insurrection". There's so much double standard being applied its fucking comical. There's video of the capitol cops literally INVITING people into the chamber, so spare me the "criminal behavior" and "insurrection" sanctimonious bullshit, because yes, in fact, way WAY worse shit has happened in those buildings and in that town that wasn't called an insurrection or treason or any of the other laughable terms that are being thrown about WAY too easily these days against anyone who dares to stand up to the machine that is DC politics.

And I'm not justifying anything. The media and the left have just shown the way, bro. You want change, you gotta burn shit to the ground, apparently. Because the left, the media and ANTIFA have shown us that THAT is the acceptable method for the past 10 months.
Was AOC breaking the law while she peacefully assembled? No. She wasn’t so that’s not In the same ball park.

It’s sad to see you defending these scum bags and justifying their behavior. Talk about a double standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She did a 10 day sit-in in the Speaker of the Houses’ office. She was not invited in. She wouldn’t leave. It was an insurrection. Just like the bullshit the BLM pulled in June/July in DC. all nothing but terrorists (to go by the recently altered definition).
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image
User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 27821
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Historic Leduc Estate

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by Gil Dobie »

A lot of shenanigans have happened over the years, but the breach of the capital is going to be one of those events people will remember historically.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 56618
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:39 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:50 pm
Was AOC breaking the law while she peacefully assembled? No. She wasn’t so that’s not In the same ball park.

It’s sad to see you defending these scum bags and justifying their behavior. Talk about a double standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She did a 10 day sit-in in the Speaker of the Houses’ office. She was not invited in. She wouldn’t leave. It was an insurrection. Just like the bullshit the BLM pulled in June/July in DC. all nothing but terrorists (to go by the recently altered definition).
I see the problem here. You don't know what an insurrection is. An insurrection, as defined by Merriam-Webster is
"an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government"
AOChe and others did a peaceful protest with 100 other people to call on congress to act on Climate Change. They didn't break anything, go where the Police said not to. They were outside in the hallways. They didn't beat up anyone. Nobody died. So it's hardly a comparable event.

I guess since some were arrested then it's the same as a violent insurrection.
U.S. Capitol Police say 51 of the protestors were arrested around 11:30 a.m. for "unlawfully demonstrating in the Cannon House Office Building." All were charged for crowding, obstructing, or incommoding.
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-envir ... ate-change
Last edited by Ibanez on Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18035
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:57 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:48 am It's true. Republicans on here have rationalized and made excuses for a violent protest and have spent pages comparing it to BLM/Antifa.

Trump supporters vandalized and looted the US Capital b/c they believe a false narrative of a stolen election. 75M people aren't being disenfranchised - they're just upset and are choosing to believe a theory that isn't based on any facts instead of accepting reality (kind of like Democrats in 2016).

And suggesting that'd prefer the loot a Target is asinine. My position on BLM is painfully obvious. Go back to those threads, you'll not see a single post of mine supporting BLM/Antifa. :thumbdown: Your entire post is making excuses.

People did bad things. It's perfectly alright to say they're wrong and that anyone that inspired their acts and/or urged them on shares the blame.
And BLM has burned half the cities in this country based on the false narrative that all cops are bad and they're shooting black people on a daily basis for no reason, when in fact 99.5% of blacks are killed by other blacks, and less than 20 a year are killed by cops, despite literally hundreds of thousands of interactions between cops and blacks.
Bullshit. Minneapolis PD says they arrested several right-wing provocateurs in the aftermath of the Floyd execution, including the so-called Umbrella Man.

You know what the best part of Wednesday's action was? Cops on both sides beating the fuck out of each other because of the overlap of cops and white supremicists. :thumb:


Guess where the lefties will be on Inauguration Day? If you said "watching cops and their white supremecist brothers beat the fuck out of each other", go straight to the head of the class. :rofl:
Subvert the dominant paradigm
houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18035
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:57 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:48 am It's true. Republicans on here have rationalized and made excuses for a violent protest and have spent pages comparing it to BLM/Antifa.

Trump supporters vandalized and looted the US Capital b/c they believe a false narrative of a stolen election. 75M people aren't being disenfranchised - they're just upset and are choosing to believe a theory that isn't based on any facts instead of accepting reality (kind of like Democrats in 2016).

And suggesting that'd prefer the loot a Target is asinine. My position on BLM is painfully obvious. Go back to those threads, you'll not see a single post of mine supporting BLM/Antifa. :thumbdown: Your entire post is making excuses.

People did bad things. It's perfectly alright to say they're wrong and that anyone that inspired their acts and/or urged them on shares the blame.
And BLM has burned half the cities in this country based on the false narrative that all cops are bad and they're shooting black people on a daily basis for no reason, when in fact 99.5% of blacks are killed by other blacks, and less than 20 a year are killed by cops, despite literally hundreds of thousands of interactions between cops and blacks.
Bullshit. Minneapolis PD says they arrested several right-wing provocateurs in the aftermath of the Floyd execution, including the so-called Umbrella Man.

You know what the best part of Wednesday's action was? Cops on both sides beating the fuck out of each other because of the overlap of cops and white supremicists. :thumb:


Guess where the lefties will be on Inauguration Day? If you said "watching cops and their white supremicist brothers beat the fuck out of each other on TV", go straight to the head of the class. :rofl:
Subvert the dominant paradigm
houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18035
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by houndawg »

Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:24 am I see a lot of stuff like this

Image

Image

Image
The natural result of spending your education money on 20 years of continuous war. :coffee:
Subvert the dominant paradigm
houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18035
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:22 am
Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:45 am

The better irony/hypocrisy is that Republicans and Democrats have completely flipped the script on each other. Last summer the Dems were saying the protestors were ok and the violence was acceptable, blah blah blah. While the Republicans were saying violence is criminal and you don't loot a Target to make your point. You don't burn buildings to make your point. You obey the law and you'll be ok.

Now it's the opposite. Democrats are denouncing the GOP for their supporters and the GOP is saying, " Yeah , but BLM did it...."


What's worst is that there are people that actually believe that shit. :ohno:
come on Mark. You're smarter than that. :suspicious: :suspicious:

If the Trump supporters had gone and looted a Target because they were made at Congress, then your analogy would make sense. But what would you have them do? 75,000,000 people being disenfranchised all at once and they're supposed to just sit around and turn the other cheek and say, "thank you sir, may I have another"? Or maybe you'd RATHER they loot a Target?

Nonsense. Didn't you see the vandalism, the looting, the destruction of private property, the shitting on the floor and rubbing it on the walls? Those people are animals... :nod:


How about getting trampled while carrying a "Don't Tread on Me " flag? I guess in away she turned the other cheek... :rofl: The material writes itself, don't blame me, folks - and don't, whatever you do, carry a taser in your front pocket while looting.. :rofl:
Subvert the dominant paradigm
User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 10928
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
A.K.A.: Unification88
Location: Fence Sitter & Ball-Sack Splitter

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:07 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:24 am I see a lot of stuff like this

Image

Image

Image
The natural result of federal government involvement in education (No Child Left Behind and Every Student Succeeds). :coffee:
FYP

And you sound a lot like BDK queefing about false flag operations for the DC riots when you argue "Minneapolis PD says they arrested several right-wing provocateurs in the aftermath of the Floyd execution, including the so-called Umbrella Man."

Mirror images of each other ...
Last edited by UNI88 on Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18035
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:14 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:07 am

The natural result of federal government involvement in education (No Child Left Behind and Every Student Succeeds). :coffee:
FYP

And you sound a lot like BDK touting false flag claims about the DC riots when you argue "Minneapolis PD says they arrested several right-wing provocateurs in the aftermath of the Floyd execution, including the so-called Umbrella Man."

Mirror images of each other ...
Except that MPD did arrest right-wing provocateurs, its a matter of public record. :coffee:

You're welcome.
Subvert the dominant paradigm
User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 10928
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
A.K.A.: Unification88
Location: Fence Sitter & Ball-Sack Splitter

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:20 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:14 am
FYP

And you sound a lot like BDK touting false flag claims about the DC riots when you argue "Minneapolis PD says they arrested several right-wing provocateurs in the aftermath of the Floyd execution, including the so-called Umbrella Man."

Mirror images of each other ...
Except that MPD did arrest right-wing provocateurs, its a matter of public record. :coffee:

You're welcome.
The existence of right-wing provocateurs doesn't excuse the BLM/AnTiFa rioting and looting any more than the BLM/AnTiFa riots excuse the MAGAt riots.

You really should get your vagina checked. That amount of queefing is unnatural. ;)
houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18035
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:26 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:20 am

Except that MPD did arrest right-wing provocateurs, its a matter of public record. :coffee:

You're welcome.
The existence of right-wing provocateurs doesn't excuse the BLM/AnTiFa rioting and looting any more than the BLM/AnTiFa riots excuse the MAGAt riots.

You really should get your vagina checked. That amount of queefing is unnatural. ;)
I didn't say it excused anything.


Speaking of needing your vagina checked.. :coffee:
Subvert the dominant paradigm
houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18035
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:21 pm
SDHornet wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:51 am

Any potential evidence was never adjudicated in court. The election investigations were not transparent and unfortunately we'll never truly know one way or the other.
Yep.
They say it helps if you cry. :coffee:
Subvert the dominant paradigm
User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 15679
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:26 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:21 pm
Yep.
60+ lawsuits and a great number of Judges, Trump Judges at that, say you're wrong. I'm going to side with the legal experts instead of BDK from JMU.
And none that saw its day in court.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 56618
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:55 am
Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:26 pm

60+ lawsuits and a great number of Judges, Trump Judges at that, say you're wrong. I'm going to side with the legal experts instead of BDK from JMU.
And none that saw its day in court.
What are you talking about? Plenty went to court.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 15679
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by SDHornet »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:34 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:25 pm


Don't get me started on the false narrative that white cops kill blacks more. That's just a lie and there are facts that show you're more likely to be killed by a black cop if you're black.


But that's not the topic. The topic is that Trump Supporters committed a crime, an insurrection against this country and should be punished. I'm honestly shocked that we have people going for the, " Yeah but BLM did it much more way worser..." defense.

Justifying criminal behavior by invoking the criminal behavior of another group is illogical. If that's the case - I am going to rob my neighbors house and break his windows but it's ok b/c Trump Supporters did it to a building bigger than his home.
The capitol building, Pelosi's office, and many other Washington government buildings have been stormed and occupied over the years. Hell, AOC herself held a "protest" in Pelosi's office for 10 days and she's a fucking HERO to the left. Didn't see that one called an "insurrection". There's so much double standard being applied its fucking comical. There's video of the capitol cops literally INVITING people into the chamber, so spare me the "criminal behavior" and "insurrection" sanctimonious bullshit, because yes, in fact, way WAY worse shit has happened in those buildings and in that town that wasn't called an insurrection or treason or any of the other laughable terms that are being thrown about WAY too easily these days against anyone who dares to stand up to the machine that is DC politics.

And I'm not justifying anything. The media and the left have just shown the way, bro. You want change, you gotta burn shit to the ground, apparently. Because the left, the media and ANTIFA have shown us that THAT is the acceptable method for the past 10 months.
This should be everyone's biggest concern moving forward. Turning a blind eye to "your" folks committing the political violence and coming down with full force on the "other" folks committing political violence is only going to escalate things.
User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 15679
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:58 am
SDHornet wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:55 am

And none that saw its day in court.
What are you talking about? Plenty went to court.
Not correct.
Post Reply