Political discussions
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

2020 General Election

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Pwns wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:46 am Some notes about the Georgia runoff.

I think Purdue will beat Ossoff by at least a point but the Loeffler-Warnock race is more unclear.

Loeffler was appointed by the governor and has never really had a to fight for a seat in congress, and it shows. She's just too robotic and from what I've seen people don't really like her that much.

If nothing else I won't have 15 unread campaign spam texts if I go a few hours without looking at my phone.
Nope. As expected conks leading until the AM hours then large ballot dumps for the donks. Notice how its always a few heavy donk dstricts that take way longer to count than the rest of the state?
We’re going with this again, eh? Republicans lose and it’s someone else’s fault. You Republicans are doing a very good imitation of 2016 Democrats. It’s time for MAGA to muster any humility and integrity that they have left and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:10 am
Pwns wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:46 am Some notes about the Georgia runoff.

I think Purdue will beat Ossoff by at least a point but the Loeffler-Warnock race is more unclear.

Loeffler was appointed by the governor and has never really had a to fight for a seat in congress, and it shows. She's just too robotic and from what I've seen people don't really like her that much.

If nothing else I won't have 15 unread campaign spam texts if I go a few hours without looking at my phone.
Nope. As expected conks leading until the AM hours then large ballot dumps for the donks. Notice how its always a few heavy donk dstricts that take way longer to count than the rest of the state?
:roll:

Strong the butthurt is here, Obi-wan...
Subvert the dominant paradigm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:00 am
BDKJMU wrote: Nope. As expected conks leading until the AM hours then large ballot dumps for the donks. Notice how its always a few heavy donk dstricts that take way longer to count than the rest of the state?
It’s time for MAGA to muster any humility and integrity that they have left and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:rofl:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Cocaine Mitch having a rough morning.

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:57 am Cocaine Mitch having a rough morning.

I think Mitch cost both of them the election with his retarded stance on the $2,000 stimulus checks.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

I wonder how many "Boycott the Election" folks ended up boycotting and if it was enough to give Ossoff the win. Grand strategery.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:11 am
Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:57 am Cocaine Mitch having a rough morning.

I think Mitch cost both of them the election with his retarded stance on the $2,000 stimulus checks.
I'm confused...Mitch didn't want the $2k checks. Trump did.

I think Trumps baseless claims, his focus on his own loss instead of maintaining the Senate and sending conflicting messages about election security and integrity helped the Democrats lose.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI
A.K.A.: Unification88

Post by UNI88 »

Looks like Manchin is going to have some serious leverage in the Senate.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:14 am I wonder how many "Boycott the Election" folks ended up boycotting and if it was enough to give Ossoff the win. Grand strategery.
Yeah, I didn’t get THAT strategy either. Unreal.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:28 am Looks like Manchin is going to have some serious leverage in the Senate.
Probably the 2nd most powerful man in the government.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Lol. I hadn't seen this before. Cringey as hell. :rofl:

- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:10 am
SDHornet wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:33 am

No they tried to impeach on manufactured evidence instead. :lol: :dunce:
Manufactured? I don't know about that. But they were certainly grasping at anything. I think the impeachment was a huge mistake. Talking about impeachment from day 1 was a huge mistake. The Dems never turn down a moment to screw themselves.
The FISA warrants were based on fake info. jelly started a whole thread on this issue and this was continually pointed out, no need to rehash it all here.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:09 am
SDHornet wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:34 am

Everything about the GA vote is suspect. It's not that hard to understand.
We can easily resolve this - Trump submits all the evidence he and his campaign claim to have.

It's very interesting that in the weeks since the election, with the 50+ lawsuits, no evidence has been submitted.

If you think you've been wronged, supply proof. That's not hard to understand, either.
Mail in voting is rife for fraud, it's why it is not allowed in almost all of European elections.

Oh and called it with the GA runoff. No one should be surprised there were just enough votes found to put Ossoff over the top, just like there were just enough votes for Biden in Nov, and just enough votes to force the Ossoff runoff. TO be clear, finding votes isn't a new phenomena, mail in voting just makes elections easier to rig.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:12 am
We can easily resolve this - Trump submits all the evidence he and his campaign claim to have.

It's very interesting that in the weeks since the election, with the 50+ lawsuits, no evidence has been submitted.

If you think you've been wronged, supply proof. That's not hard to understand, either.
Mail in voting is rife for fraud, it's why it is not allowed in almost all of European elections.

Oh and called it with the GA runoff. No one should be surprised there were just enough votes found to put Ossoff over the top, just like there were just enough votes for Biden in Nov, and just enough votes to force the Ossoff runoff. TO be clear, finding votes isn't a new phenomena, mail in voting just makes elections easier to rig.
These two back go back posts ^^^^^.

:lol:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

I thought Republicans didn't care what the "eurotrash" did...now they do? :ohno: :ohno: The GOP of yesteryear is no more.

This can all be easily remedied with evidence of wrong doing and election reform. I look forward to evidence of it. Truly - evidence and the correction that would follow would be good for the country.
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:14 am I wonder how many "Boycott the Election" folks ended up boycotting and if it was enough to give Ossoff the win. Grand strategery.
I'll say it even though it'll put me in the minority of Purdue and Loeffler voters...Mitch McConnell messed up by not just going with the $2000 stimulus checks. What, are we afraid interest rates might go from the basement to the floor or something?
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Watching Mitch McConnell on the Senate floor and boy is he not toting the party line. Trump isn't going to happy. How dare he defend the election and say that Congress has no right to overturn an election. Even McConnell is saying any attempt to overturn the results will damage the Republic. :clap:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Lol. Trying to storm the Capitol.

- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:30 am

I thought Republicans didn't care what the "eurotrash" did...now they do? :ohno: :ohno: The GOP of yesteryear is no more.

This can all be easily remedied with evidence of wrong doing and election reform. I look forward to evidence of it. Truly - evidence and the correction that would follow would be good for the country.
Hard to keep track, but I don't believe Trump has been allowed to present their findings in a court. Been turned down due to "lack of standing".

Also need to get their hands on ballots, digital copies and voting machines, which has not happened.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:04 pm
Ibanez wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:30 am

Hard to keep track, but I don't believe Trump has been allowed to present their findings in a court. Been turned down due to "lack of standing".

Also need to get their hands on ballots, digital copies and voting machines, which has not happened.
Not every case has been dismissed due to "lack of standing". Judge Brann specifically cited the lack of evidence submitted by the Trump Campaign in his decision. They haven't presented anything b/c they have no thing to present.

And Georgia said it plainly - they've shared the information they are legally allowed to. Other information they cannot.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Hot Damn. Red Hats breached the Capitol, arguments made in the Senate just halted. Pence whisked away. :shock:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:16 pm Hot Damn. Red Hats breached the Capitol, arguments made in the Senate just halted. Pence whisked away. :shock:
Fake News. Mad Hatters respect Law and Order and would never disobey police commands.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
DuckDuckGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by DuckDuckGriz »

LAW AND ORDER!!
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

You can peacefully protest all you want.

Disobeying the police and trespassing is unacceptable. Regardless of political party, it's just unacceptable. And now they are actually inside the Capital. Congress and Staffers having to shelter in place. Jeez!

I'm sure Trump and the Republicans will make a plea for them to settle down and move back behind the barricades.