UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Hey Seattle and Portland.....

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:18 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:13 pm
They're representative of the ctrl-left and they're just as deserving of domestic terrorist treatment as the MAGAts who stormed the Capitol.
They should be charged with insurrection, sedition, and treason..... by the Biden Administration. As well as the congress people who incited them!
:nod: Teddy Boobs should encourage AOChe to resign.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:13 pm
kalm wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:44 pm

Yeah...they’re not anarchists AT ALL! They’re clearly pro Biden.
They're representative of the ctrl-left and they're just as deserving of domestic terrorist treatment as the MAGAts who stormed the Capitol.
:nod:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:33 pm

They should be charged with insurrection, sedition, and treason..... by the Biden Administration. As well as the congress people who incited them!
Did she incite an insurrection?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:32 pm

Well, you know, we have these folks who post on message boards about zero tolerance for fascism in any and all forms, imagined or not, so you can hardly blame these Antifa anarchists for answering the call of these message board instigators. If only we knew who they were and where they posted from them we could deal with them. :mrgreen:

Going to get real crowded in these re-education camps pretty soon. Maybe the Chinese are almost done reprogramming the Uighurs and they can send us their modular camps?
Ursus is the new Jack Dorsey.
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

kalm wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:19 am
GannonFan wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:32 pm

Well, you know, we have these folks who post on message boards about zero tolerance for fascism in any and all forms, imagined or not, so you can hardly blame these Antifa anarchists for answering the call of these message board instigators. If only we knew who they were and where they posted from them we could deal with them. :mrgreen:

Going to get real crowded in these re-education camps pretty soon. Maybe the Chinese are almost done reprogramming the Uighurs and they can send us their modular camps?
Ursus is the new Jack Dorsey.
Or, is Jack Dorsey the new Ralph???
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:17 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:33 pm
She's a hypocrite who encouraged and defended the treasonous AnTiFa rioters. Is one an insurrection simply because it occurred at the Capitol? Is the other not because it only targeted government institutions like courthouses? Location, location, location! :D

AOChe is an "ends justify the means" kind of person. She supports the BLM cause so it's ok if those "protesters" violently riot, loot, vandalize, and storm government property. She doesn't support the MAGA cause so it's not ok if those "protesters" violently riot, loot, vandalize, and storm government property. Explain to me how that isn't hypocrisy. :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:11 am
kalm wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:17 am

She's a hypocrite who encouraged and defended the treasonous AnTiFa rioters. Is one an insurrection simply because it occurred at the Capitol? Is the other not because it only targeted government institutions like courthouses? Location, location, location! :D

AOChe is an "ends justify the means" kind of person. She supports the BLM cause so it's ok if those "protesters" violently riot, loot, vandalize, and storm government property. She doesn't support the MAGA cause so it's not ok if those "protesters" violently riot, loot, vandalize, and storm government property. Explain to me how that isn't hypocrisy. :coffee:
Do you have some evidence? Last year was a loooong year and I honestly don’t remember her encouraging and defending violence and government overthrow.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:53 am
UNI88 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:11 am

Do you have some evidence? Last year was a loooong year and I honestly don’t remember her encouraging and defending violence and government overthrow.
She, Pelosi and others made various tweets and remarks that rationalized/justified/encouraged the riots. Google is your friend.

If what Boobs did was wrong and we're going to hold him accountable then we also should take a look at those who directly or indirectly supported the BLM/AnTiFa riots.

And you're slipping in government overthrow to so you can continue the argument that the Capitol riots were completely different. That's a JSO/BDK/Jelly approach - try to focus on the parts of the argument that support your agenda and discredit/disregard/deflect those that don't. There were differences and there were similarities. Some differences made the Capitol riots look worse (trying to overturn the election results), other differences made the BLM/AnTiFa riots look worse (number of days, geographic spread, extent of damage).
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:59 am
kalm wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:53 am

She, Pelosi and others made various tweets and remarks that rationalized/justified/encouraged the riots. Google is your friend.

If what Boobs did was wrong and we're going to hold him accountable then we also should take a look at those who directly or indirectly supported the BLM/AnTiFa riots.

And you're slipping in government overthrow to so you can continue the argument that the Capitol riots were completely different. That's a JSO/BDK/Jelly approach - try to focus on the parts of the argument that support your agenda and discredit/disregard/deflect those that don't. There were differences and there were similarities. Some differences made the Capitol riots look worse (trying to overturn the election results), other differences made the BLM/AnTiFa riots look worse (number of days, geographic spread, extent of damage).
It’s your assertion they are the same so...Google is YOUR friend.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:46 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:59 am

Reading is fundamental. It's my assertation that there are similarities and those similarities shouldn't be dismissed due to partisan bias.

I also think there is merit to the argument that the Capitol riot did not happen in a vacuum. The BLM/AnTiFa riots were a contributing factor - a sort of "they got away with a lot of shit, why can't we?" approach.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Tacoma:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:04 pm Tacoma:
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :lol:

Can't blame Trump..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Image

Can't blame Trump..
No you can't but that could also be the theme for Trump's presidency.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:36 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:46 pm

Reading is fundamental. It's my assertation that there are similarities and those similarities shouldn't be dismissed due to partisan bias.

I also think there is merit to the argument that the Capitol riot did not happen in a vacuum. The BLM/AnTiFa riots were a contributing factor - a sort of "they got away with a lot of shit, why can't we?" approach.
Oh...well in that case ok.

Of course there are similarities and comparisons are bound to be made.

I just remain a little more concerned with the group that has superior tactical equipment... that actually gained entry into the federal capital, calling to assassinate AOC, gas other members of congress, is supported more predominately by LE and retired military, and seemingly number in the 10’s of millions.

My assertion...arrest for all violent acts. Coordinate with state governments on local concerns and enforcement. Keep your eyes on all threats regardless of “side”. Focus on greatest threats more.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

And here’s the vacuum on reverse suction...
Violent and destructive activity among far-left groups has been increasing nationwide, according to a recent study by the Transnational Threats Project at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a nonprofit policy research group. Though nearly 70 percent of terrorist attacks and plots in the U.S. last year were committed by white supremacists and far-right militia groups, according to the study, the portion led by anarchist and anti-fascist groups rose to 20 percent from 8 percent in 2019.

Violent and destructive activity among far-left groups has been increasing nationwide, according to a recent study by the Transnational Threats Project at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a nonprofit policy research group. Though nearly 70 percent of terrorist attacks and plots in the U.S. last year were committed by white supremacists and far-right militia groups, according to the study, the portion led by anarchist and anti-fascist groups rose to 20 percent from 8 percent in 2019.

Seth G. Jones, the center’s director, said violent far-right events like the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville — which resulted in the death of a counterprotester — have prompted many of the far-left groups to arm themselves and organize more events that have also become increasingly violent and destructive.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:59 am And here’s the vacuum on reverse suction...

Seth G. Jones, the center’s director, said violent far-right events like the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville — which resulted in the death of a counterprotester — have prompted many of the far-left groups to arm themselves and organize more events that have also become increasingly violent and destructive.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
Yeah, we're in a toilet bowl and we're circling the drain. The left side of the boat is blaming the right side and vice versa and both sides are too self-righteous (the whole your riot was worse than our riot BS for example) and busing blaming the other side to work together.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Why in the world would people run into a city street, in front of a moving police SUV, that was running code no less, and bang on its windows? :suspicious:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN29T0H8
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:21 am
UNI88 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:36 pm

I just remain a little more concerned with the group that has superior tactical equipment... that actually gained entry into the federal capital, calling to assassinate AOC, gas other members of congress, is supported more predominately by LE and retired military, and seemingly number in the 10’s of millions.

My assertion...arrest for all violent acts. Coordinate with state governments on local concerns and enforcement. Keep your eyes on all threats regardless of “side”. Focus on greatest threats more.
Plate carriers, cargo pants and helmets? In what way were the protesters/rioters touting "superior tactical equipment" than the CP tactical units that responded?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:01 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:21 am

Plate carriers, cargo pants and helmets? In what way were the protesters/rioters touting "superior tactical equipment" than the CP tactical units that responded?
We’re comparing seditionists to Antifa here, not the CP.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:19 pm
SDHornet wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:01 pm
My bad, thought this was Capitol Riot carryover.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:03 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:19 pm

Well in all honesty, tactical equipment was laying it on a bit thick. But compared to Antifa hipsters, the Cap rioters look like special ops. :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:17 pm

Well in all honesty, tactical equipment was laying it on a bit thick. But compared to Antifa hipsters, the Cap rioters look like special ops. :lol:
Meh, antifa has rolled out "tactical gear" and riot shields. Not bad for "just an idea".
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:25 pm
Meh, antifa has rolled out "tactical gear" and riot shields. Not bad for "just an idea".
And they've coordinated their attacks.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

:suspicious: The Portland ANTIFA rioters this past summer had helmets, shields, gas masks, molotovs, bottle rockets, laser pointers, power tools to try to cut through tbe fencing, etc. The Capitol rioters had none of that stuff other than a few with helmets..
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:25 pm

:suspicious: The Portland ANTIFA rioters this past summer had helmets, shields, gas masks, molotovs, bottle rockets, laser pointers, power tools to try to cut through tbe fencing, etc. The Capitol rioters had none of that stuff other than a few with helmets..
I suppose.

When I think Antifa...here’s what I see...

Probably have the Sisters of Mercy “Lucretia My Reflection” turned up to 11 in the Prius on their way to battle too.

:roll: