Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Political discussions
User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 23799
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by CID1990 »

BDKJMU wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 7:14 pm


Read the law he posted.

If there was a sign on the property then yeah. But I don’t know if that’s established.
So hypothetically speaking, in GA, SC, (and some other states I presume), if you didn’t have a no tresspass sign in your yard, someone could walk into your unlocked house, irregardless of how long they spent there, and as long as they didn’t steal or intentionally break or damage anything, there’s no tresspass?
No

Trespassing statutes such as this one hinge on the word “onto” or “upon” instead of “into”

What you are describing is housebreaking or burglary (which is a different statute)

And burglary/housebreaking are not contingent on you being told you cannot enter someone’s domicile (1st degree) or their outbuildings (3rd degree) because it is implied. You know when you ate in somebody’s house but you may not know when you are on their property

Trespassing generally refers to land, or non-residential premises




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16113
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 am
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

mainejeff wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 7:44 pm
Fuck you it's America and I will say what I want when I want. You will have to deal with that

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Back at ya buddy. :thumb:
Except I'm not the crybaby bitch all upset about a differing opinion. Get a mirror cocksucker

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Image

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe

User avatar
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16113
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 am
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

houndawg wrote:
Winterborn wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 8:05 am
Image
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We used to have a 105 lb coonhound that kept 4 of them who had somehow found our place bottled up in a Honda Civic until they gave up and left. Haven't seen them or a Mormon since.
Coonhound?

How have they not taken that word out of the American lexicon?

The horror

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Image

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17701
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by BDKJMU »

Chizzang wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 7:43 am
BDKJMU wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 8:43 pm

So hypothetically speaking, in GA, SC, (and some other states I presume), if you didn’t have a no tresspass sign in your yard, someone could walk into your unlocked house, irregardless of how long they spent there, and as long as they didn’t steal or intentionally break or damage anything, there’s no tresspass?

Think how many 7th day Adventists would get shot in Georgia if walking on to a property was illegal

:shock:

out here we've got Mormons gallivanting around our property all the fucking time... I'd love to start shooting at them
Have they entered your house?

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17701
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by BDKJMU »

CID1990 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 8:22 am
BDKJMU wrote: So hypothetically speaking, in GA, SC, (and some other states I presume), if you didn’t have a no tresspass sign in your yard, someone could walk into your unlocked house, irregardless of how long they spent there, and as long as they didn’t steal or intentionally break or damage anything, there’s no tresspass?
No

Trespassing statutes such as this one hinge on the word “onto” or “upon” instead of “into”

What you are describing is housebreaking or burglary (which is a different statute)

And burglary/housebreaking are not contingent on you being told you cannot enter someone’s domicile (1st degree) or their outbuildings (3rd degree) because it is implied. You know when you ate in somebody’s house but you may not know when you are on their property

Trespassing generally refers to land, or non-residential premises

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At what point would a house under construction change from being considered land to being residential?

User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 14105
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by GannonFan »

BDKJMU wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 1:16 pm
CID1990 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 8:22 am

No

Trespassing statutes such as this one hinge on the word “onto” or “upon” instead of “into”

What you are describing is housebreaking or burglary (which is a different statute)

And burglary/housebreaking are not contingent on you being told you cannot enter someone’s domicile (1st degree) or their outbuildings (3rd degree) because it is implied. You know when you ate in somebody’s house but you may not know when you are on their property

Trespassing generally refers to land, or non-residential premises

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At what point would a house under construction change from being considered land to being residential?
Just taking a guess, probably when they issue the certificate of occupancy to have the house legally be allowed to be lived in.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

User avatar
Pwns
Level4
Level4
Posts: 6572
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:38 pm
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by Pwns »

Georgia's Republican AG has appointed a prosecutor. A black woman, but not some activist law enforcement official like Marilyn Mosby.

I wouldn't count on hate crime charges. There's just no way to prove there's any racial motivation in what happened.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 35804
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by 89Hen »

Pwns wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 1:52 pm
There's just no way to prove there's any racial motivation in what happened.
FWIW, that doesn't usually stop them.
Image

clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 20744
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by clenz »

Gil Dobie wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 3:51 pm
BDKJMU wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 3:43 pm
:suspicious: He tripped an alarm inside a house under construction. Have you ever entered a random house under construction and tripped an alarm while ‘out on a jog’? I know I haven’t..
I'm not seeing the part about tripping an alarm at the house under construction. I see where a security camera taped him and he was there for approx 5 minutes and didn't do anything against the law.
He didn't trip an alarm.
He didn't break any laws
There had been no criminal reports in that neighborhood in many months - except 1...involving Tweedle Cunt and Tweedle Fuck Face who failed to secure a weapon in an unlocked vehicle.
He had no weapon on him
He had no contraband of any kind on him
It was literally him out of a jog - which is was known to do.

The guy didn't break any law of any kind at any point. The fact that BDK is so hellbent on trying to find little thing to make it seem like he was "worth stopping" or literally anything other than being the vicitim of a targeted murder (90+% racially motivated) is pretty fucking telling

clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 20744
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by clenz »

GannonFan wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 1:45 pm
BDKJMU wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 1:16 pm

At what point would a house under construction change from being considered land to being residential?
Just taking a guess, probably when they issue the certificate of occupancy to have the house legally be allowed to be lived in.
When the builder turns the deed over to the city stating it is complete and the city rezones it to complete residential housing.

That structure was no where near being considered residential

User avatar
mainejeff
Level4
Level4
Posts: 5305
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 am
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by mainejeff »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 9:10 am
mainejeff wrote:
Back at ya buddy. :thumb:
Except I'm not the crybaby bitch all upset about a differing opinion. Get a mirror cocksucker

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Back at ya.

:coffee:
Go Black Bears!

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 35804
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by 89Hen »

mainejeff wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 3:17 pm
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 9:10 am
Except I'm not the crybaby bitch all upset about a differing opinion. Get a mirror cocksucker

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Back at ya.

:coffee:
This has to be one of the worst exchanges in the history of CS.
Image

User avatar
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16113
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 am
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Now these "lynchings" are taking place in Europe!

https://www.foxnews.com/health/uk-railw ... us-spat-on

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Image

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 35804
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by 89Hen »

clenz wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 2:37 pm
Gil Dobie wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 3:51 pm


I'm not seeing the part about tripping an alarm at the house under construction. I see where a security camera taped him and he was there for approx 5 minutes and didn't do anything against the law.
He didn't trip an alarm.
He didn't break any laws
There had been no criminal reports in that neighborhood in many months - except 1...involving Tweedle Cunt and Tweedle Fuck Face who failed to secure a weapon in an unlocked vehicle.
He had no weapon on him
He had no contraband of any kind on him
It was literally him out of a jog - which is was known to do.

The guy didn't break any law of any kind at any point. The fact that BDK is so hellbent on trying to find little thing to make it seem like he was "worth stopping" or literally anything other than being the vicitim of a targeted murder (90+% racially motivated) is pretty fucking telling
clenzy sighting! Where you been? :party:
Image

User avatar
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16113
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 am
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

BDKJMU wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 8:22 am
No

Trespassing statutes such as this one hinge on the word “onto” or “upon” instead of “into”

What you are describing is housebreaking or burglary (which is a different statute)

And burglary/housebreaking are not contingent on you being told you cannot enter someone’s domicile (1st degree) or their outbuildings (3rd degree) because it is implied. You know when you ate in somebody’s house but you may not know when you are on their property

Trespassing generally refers to land, or non-residential premises

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At what point would a house under construction change from being considered land to being residential?
It depends on your race

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Image

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 8274
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
A.K.A.: Unification88
Location: On the foggy woggy banks of the Limpopo River

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by UNI88 »

mainejeff wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 3:17 pm
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 9:10 am
Except I'm not the crybaby bitch all upset about a differing opinion. Get a mirror cocksucker

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Back at ya.

:coffee:
Link to proof that you're not a crybaby bitch? :D

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17701
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by BDKJMU »

clenz wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 2:37 pm
Gil Dobie wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 3:51 pm

I'm not seeing the part about tripping an alarm at the house under construction. I see where a security camera taped him and he was there for approx 5 minutes and didn't do anything against the law.
He didn't trip an alarm.
He didn't break any laws

There had been no criminal reports in that neighborhood in many months - except 1...involving Tweedle Cunt and Tweedle Fuck Face who failed to secure a weapon in an unlocked vehicle.
He had no weapon on him
He had no contraband of any kind on him
It was literally him out of a jog - which is was known to do.

The guy didn't break any law of any kind at any point. The fact that BDK is so hellbent on trying to find little thing to make it seem like he was "worth stopping" or literally anything other than being the vicitim of a targeted murder (90+% racially motivated) is pretty fucking telling.
-Ok, so I was wrong on the alarm.
-So you know for a fact that there was no ‘No Tresspassing’ sign on the property?
-Lol if you believe a guy ‘out for a jog’ is going to stop for 5 min at the site of a house under construction and enter it.

From the wiki link previously posted:
Security camera videos
In the four months prior to Arbery's death, there were three calls to the Glynn County Police Department reporting a trespasser on the site of a house under construction. It is unclear who the trespasser may have been.[52] A security camera video released on May 9, taken from across the street, shows a man identified by Arbery's family as Arbery, minutes before the killing. The man walks into a house under construction, then around five minutes later, he leaves, running down the street.[53][54][55]
And I’ve already said:
BDKJMU wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:26 pm
Going by the video and alleged statements, they look guilty of 2nd degree murder. But as we've seen in the past, videos never show the whole incident, nor all the facts of the case..
BDKJMU wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:43 am
-No excuse for the 2 yahoo's use of force (esp deadly) on the video, because like Cid said, no weapon, and I doubt they can reasonably articulate that they thought the vic had one.
-There's nothing about the yahoos witnessing the vic was coming from a B&E elsewhere in the neighborhood. They apparently just assumed (correctly) that he was. Doesn't excuse the use of force.
-Their burglary, and the other one, happened earlier in the year. Doesn't excuse the use of force.
And go fuck yourself.

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 8274
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
A.K.A.: Unification88
Location: On the foggy woggy banks of the Limpopo River

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 4:52 pm
clenz wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 2:37 pm

He didn't trip an alarm.
He didn't break any laws

There had been no criminal reports in that neighborhood in many months - except 1...involving Tweedle Cunt and Tweedle Fuck Face who failed to secure a weapon in an unlocked vehicle.
He had no weapon on him
He had no contraband of any kind on him
It was literally him out of a jog - which is was known to do.

The guy didn't break any law of any kind at any point. The fact that BDK is so hellbent on trying to find little thing to make it seem like he was "worth stopping" or literally anything other than being the vicitim of a targeted murder (90+% racially motivated) is pretty fucking telling.
-Ok, so I was wrong on the alarm.
-So you know for a fact that there was no ‘No Tresspassing’ sign on the property?
-Lol if you believe a guy ‘out for a jog’ is going to stop for 5 min at the site of a house under construction and enter it.

From the wiki link previously posted:
Security camera videos
In the four months prior to Arbery's death, there were three calls to the Glynn County Police Department reporting a trespasser on the site of a house under construction. It is unclear who the trespasser may have been.[52] A security camera video released on May 9, taken from across the street, shows a man identified by Arbery's family as Arbery, minutes before the killing. The man walks into a house under construction, then around five minutes later, he leaves, running down the street.[53][54][55]
And I’ve already said:
BDKJMU wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:26 pm
Going by the video and alleged statements, they look guilty of 2nd degree murder. But as we've seen in the past, videos never show the whole incident, nor all the facts of the case..
BDKJMU wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:43 am
-No excuse for the 2 yahoo's use of force (esp deadly) on the video, because like Cid said, no weapon, and I doubt they can reasonably articulate that they thought the vic had one.
-There's nothing about the yahoos witnessing the vic was coming from a B&E elsewhere in the neighborhood. They apparently just assumed (correctly) that he was. Doesn't excuse the use of force.
-Their burglary, and the other one, happened earlier in the year. Doesn't excuse the use of force.
And go fuck yourself.
If all of this doesn't "excuse the use of force", why are you focusing on the possibility that he might or might not have trespassed? It's a distraction. Whether he trespassed or not, the two swamp rats went way over the line in their confrontation with him.

User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 26009
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Historic Leduc Estate

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by Gil Dobie »

UNI88 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 5:14 pm
BDKJMU wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 4:52 pm

-Ok, so I was wrong on the alarm.
-So you know for a fact that there was no ‘No Tresspassing’ sign on the property?
-Lol if you believe a guy ‘out for a jog’ is going to stop for 5 min at the site of a house under construction and enter it.

From the wiki link previously posted:


And I’ve already said:



And go fuck yourself.
If all of this doesn't "excuse the use of force", why are you focusing on the possibility that he might or might not have trespassed? It's a distraction. Whether he trespassed or not, the two swamp rats went way over the line in their confrontation with him.
According to the police report, the stop at the house under construction had nothing to do with father son vigilante chase.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17701
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 5:14 pm
BDKJMU wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 4:52 pm

-Ok, so I was wrong on the alarm.
-So you know for a fact that there was no ‘No Tresspassing’ sign on the property?
-Lol if you believe a guy ‘out for a jog’ is going to stop for 5 min at the site of a house under construction and enter it.

From the wiki link previously posted:


And I’ve already said:



And go fuck yourself.
If all of this doesn't "excuse the use of force", why are you focusing on the possibility that he might or might not have trespassed? It's a distraction. Whether he trespassed or not, the two swamp rats went way over the line in their confrontation with him.
Distraction of not, I'm sure the defense will bring it up at trial trying to make it a factor. Could factor into what each one is convicted of if the jury is given options (2nd degree, a manslaughter charge).

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 8274
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
A.K.A.: Unification88
Location: On the foggy woggy banks of the Limpopo River

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 8:52 pm
UNI88 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 5:14 pm

If all of this doesn't "excuse the use of force", why are you focusing on the possibility that he might or might not have trespassed? It's a distraction. Whether he trespassed or not, the two swamp rats went way over the line in their confrontation with him.
Distraction of not, I'm sure the defense will bring it up at trial trying to make it a factor. Could factor into what each one is convicted of if the jury is given options (2nd degree, a manslaughter charge).
I would put them in a room with a revolver with one bullet and not let anyone out until one of them was dead and then put the other in prison for life, living with the knowledge that they lived and dad/son didn't. Maybe that will make the next buttfvck yahoos think twice before they go off half-cocked.

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17565
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by houndawg »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 9:12 am
houndawg wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We used to have a 105 lb coonhound that kept 4 of them who had somehow found our place bottled up in a Honda Civic until they gave up and left. Haven't seen them or a Mormon since.
Coonhound?

How have they not taken that word out of the American lexicon?

The horror

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
The Treeing Walker Coonhound is, in my estimation, noblest of the breeds.
Subvert the dominant paradigm

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17565
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by houndawg »

Gil Dobie wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 5:24 pm
UNI88 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 5:14 pm


If all of this doesn't "excuse the use of force", why are you focusing on the possibility that he might or might not have trespassed? It's a distraction. Whether he trespassed or not, the two swamp rats went way over the line in their confrontation with him.
According to the police report, the stop at the house under construction had nothing to do with father son vigilante chase.
I guess he figured it would be an easy way for his boy to get a kill without much danger to the kid. The cunt hid in the back of his truck while the punk put three rounds into an unarmed jogger. Same cunt that left a weapon in his unlocked vehicle - Carbondale had an incident very similar a few years ago where the Chief of Police left a loaded weapon in plain sight in his unlocked vehicle and it was used in a murder. How the fuck does a cop of all people do that inintentionally?
Subvert the dominant paradigm

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 23799
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 5:24 pm
According to the police report, the stop at the house under construction had nothing to do with father son vigilante chase.
I guess he figured it would be an easy way for his boy to get a kill without much danger to the kid. The cunt hid in the back of his truck while the punk put three rounds into an unarmed jogger. Same cunt that left a weapon in his unlocked vehicle - Carbondale had an incident very similar a few years ago where the Chief of Police left a loaded weapon in plain sight in his unlocked vehicle and it was used in a murder. How the fuck does a cop of all people do that inintentionally?
You are a sniping monkey cunt, HD
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17565
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 5:54 am
houndawg wrote:
I guess he figured it would be an easy way for his boy to get a kill without much danger to the kid. The cunt hid in the back of his truck while the punk put three rounds into an unarmed jogger. Same cunt that left a weapon in his unlocked vehicle - Carbondale had an incident very similar a few years ago where the Chief of Police left a loaded weapon in plain sight in his unlocked vehicle and it was used in a murder. How the fuck does a cop of all people do that inintentionally?
You are a sniping monkey cunt, HD

Oh cmon, think of it a karma and biblical justice - guy helps his son put three in a neighbor, son gets fried (just dreaming here), dad understands how other dad must feel. Shit, put it on TV and it could be the next Breaking Bad
Subvert the dominant paradigm

Post Reply