Political discussions
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Re: Donald Trump gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:03 pm Image

Petty Mason? Is that the love child of Tom Petty and Perry Mason?

trump is slipping into Biden levels of dementia and incoherence.
Not even close

They have Blank Stare Biden totally muzzled
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

Apparently magnets don't work in water and John Deere is world famous for their elevators.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:24 am I heard Dictator Trump said he would enforce our border laws… so horrific

Joey Rotten don’t give a fuck and his hypocrite Dems ….they didn’t give a fuck about Texas and are now saying, why is this happening to us? This isn’t fair. Joey is truly rotten
he so mean :crybaby:

Don't worry, Fernando, at some point this year Biden's going to close the border and do a reset, at least he will if he's paying attention to Jim Clyburn, and I think he is. That will remove the only issue the Republicunts have been running on. They seem to have given up on the economy for now due to decreasing inflation and mortgage rates and more than making up what was lost in the job market during the pandemic.

(How bout that SDSU QB, CH? Payton award winner and n Engineering major, strong academics) :thumb:
Last edited by houndawg on Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:06 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:35 am

These must be his nieces…

They didn’t need to fake Hunters pics
LaDonald and his pimp

I got some Puerto Rican girls just dying to meechoo...chchchchchchchch wazzamatter wichoo boy
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:24 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:06 pm

They didn’t need to fake Hunters pics
LaDonald and his pimp

I got some Puerto Rican girls just dying to meechoo...chchchchchchchch wazzamatter wichoo boy
I already have one
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:17 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:24 am I heard Dictator Trump said he would enforce our border laws… so horrific

Joey Rotten don’t give a fuck and his hypocrite Dems ….they didn’t give a fuck about Texas and are now saying, why is this happening to us? This isn’t fair. Joey is truly rotten

Don't worry, Fernando, at some point this year Biden's going to close the border and do a reset, at least he will if he's paying attention to Jim Clyburn, and I think he is. That will remove the only issue the Republicunts have been running on. They seem to have given up on the economy for now due to decreasing inflation and mortgage rates and more than making up what was lost in the job market during the pandemic.

(How bout that SDSU QB, CH? Payton award winner and n Engineering major, strong academics) :thumb:
Lol he can’t do a reset, and the issue doesn’t go away, even if Brandon got his stooge Mayorkus to shut down the border. Would be like closing the barn door after all the horses got out. So unless he deports the 8 million mas or menos he’s already let in, the issue remains front and center..

Like inflation. Even if it goes to zero, too late, CPI is up about 18% 2021-2023. Like closing the barn door after the horses got out. So unless thoss prices come back down, the inflation issue isn’t going away.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:02 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:17 am

Lol he can’t do a reset, and the issue doesn’t go away, even if Brandon got his stooge Mayorkus to shut down the border. Would be like closing the barn door after all the horses got out. So unless he deports the 8 million mas or menos he’s already let in, the issue remains front and center..

Like inflation. Even if it goes to zero, too late, CPI is up about 18% 2021-2023. Like closing the barn door after the horses got out. So unless thoss prices come back down, the inflation issue isn’t going away.
I think he should leave the economy alone, there's a reason the Repubes are talking more about Hunter than about the economy and the election is still a lifetime away politicly. Actuarialy challenging too for Biden and Trump - and even if it is after the horse is gone shutting the door will weaken the enraged chattering of the squirrels and suddenly the conks got nothing just in time for the election.
Last edited by houndawg on Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

https://x.com/BidenHQ/status/1744519377532125641?s=20

He doesn't give a fuck about any of the conks on this forum - or anywhere. He wants the world to burn just so he can try to get power and become a dictator.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

clenz wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:01 pm https://x.com/BidenHQ/status/1744519377532125641?s=20

He doesn't give a fuck about any of the conks on this forum - or anywhere. He wants the world to burn just so he can try to get power and become a dictator.
He'd crawl over his dying mother to fuck his dead sister
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

clenz wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:01 pm https://x.com/BidenHQ/status/1744519377532125641?s=20

Correct if I’m wrong but that wouldn’t be good for the economy would it? Even by BDK’s standards?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:24 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:02 pm

I think he should leave the economy alone, there's a reason the Repubes are talking more about Hunter than about the economy and the election is still a lifetime away politicly. Actuarialy challenging too for Biden and Trump - and even if it is after the horse is gone shutting the door will weaken the enraged chattering of the squirrels and suddenly the conks got nothing just in time for the election.
Biden's best move has always been to leave the economy alone - we saw the impacts of him fiddling with it at the start of his administration and we're just now starting to climb out of that hole. Biden's strength is not his economic policies, so best he focus on other things. I doubt people vote in enough numbers to make the border a real issue, but it would be good if we spent some time on figuring out how to correct that disaster going forward.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:43 am
houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:24 pm

Biden's best move has always been to leave the economy alone - we saw the impacts of him fiddling with it at the start of his administration and we're just now starting to climb out of that hole. Biden's strength is not his economic policies, so best he focus on other things. I doubt people vote in enough numbers to make the border a real issue, but it would be good if we spent some time on figuring out how to correct that disaster going forward.
I think there's a bit more than Joe to the economy today, which continues to improve much to the expressed-out-loud horror of his presumptive opponent. About the border I'm speaking just from a campaign perspective. Absent the border they don't have a whole lot to talk about because this Congress can barely keep the keep the lights turned on, hasn't done shit for legislation, and spends what little brain capacity they have left over from that detonating various culture wars issues in their own faces.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:17 am
GannonFan wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:43 am

I think there's a bit more than Joe to the economy today, which continues to improve much to the expressed-out-loud horror of his presumptive opponent. About the border I'm speaking just from a campaign perspective. Absent the border they don't have a whole lot to talk about because this Congress can barely keep the keep the lights turned on, hasn't done shit for legislation, and spends what little brain capacity they have left over from that detonating various culture wars issues in their own faces.
That's kinda politics today - I'm not sure what people are generally running on other than "winning" and stopping the other side from "winning".

And I never said Joe did all that initial damage to the economy all by himself - the Fed was greatly involved in letting inflation run rampant and of course all of that spending had to come from Congress since that's how the system works. Joe was just the leader of the effort to tryout modern monetary theory, there were plenty of people lining up behind him to help.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Trump confuses Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi when talking about Jan. 6
“Nikki Haley, you know they, do you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything, deleted and destroyed all of it. All of it because of lots of things like Nikki Haley is in charge of security. We offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guard, whatever they want. They turned it down. They don’t want to talk about that. These are very dishonest people,” Trump said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:42 am Trump confuses Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi when talking about Jan. 6
“Nikki Haley, you know they, do you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything, deleted and destroyed all of it. All of it because of lots of things like Nikki Haley is in charge of security. We offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guard, whatever they want. They turned it down. They don’t want to talk about that. These are very dishonest people,” Trump said.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:42 am Trump confuses Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi when talking about Jan. 6

Nikki and Nancy and Cassidy and Fani and Leticia and EJ......he sure does seem to have issues with women.

With an over/under of 7,000,000 on the popular vote, take the over.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

It’s clime for a change.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:02 am It’s clime for a change.

He was all twitchy like that and sweating like a pig when he was blithering about Nikki Haley being in charge of security
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:44 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:02 am It’s clime for a change.

He was all twitchy like that and sweating like a pig when he was blithering about Nikki Haley being in charge of security
He appears to be struggling on multiple levels.

GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:26 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:44 pm

He's freaking old too. Both of the likely major party nominees have clear and obvious mental decline and cognitive impairment. Neither should be in the race yet here we are.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:52 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:26 pm

He's freaking old too. Both of the likely major party nominees have clear and obvious mental decline and cognitive impairment. Neither should be in the race yet here we are.
Comparing mental decline of each candidate is not a winning move for the Dems
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:01 pm

Nor is it a winning move for the country.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:06 pm

So cognitive ability shouldn’t be discussed regarding either candidate or just Trump?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Kind of like comparing the ethics of each candidate is not a winning move for the Reps.

Ganny's right, the country it the loser of having these candidates.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:22 pm
GannonFan wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:06 pm

So cognitive ability shouldn’t be discussed regarding either candidate or just Trump?
It should be for both, but my comment is that because both of these old dudes are clearly dealing with mental decline due to elderly age, we as the country forced to elect one of these exceptionally mediocre candidates are the real losers (the not winning move comment).