Political discussions
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Re: Donald Trump gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:15 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:06 am Rachel Maddow’s fourth estate on display here

She pulled all of Trumps coherent speeches off the air and wouldn’t let you guys see them
trump's mental lapses aren't his fault, it's because of how the media portrays him.

Stop nobody said that

What’s insane is floating the weak and just stupid argument that Trump and Biden are equal on the level of dementia … hilarious actually
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:53 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:15 am
trump's mental lapses aren't his fault, it's because of how the media portrays him.

Stop nobody said that

What’s insane is floating the weak and just stupid argument that Trump and Biden are equal on the level of dementia … hilarious actually
I don't think they are but I do think trump is slipping and is too befuddled to be President.

trump and his MAGAt yahoos mocking biden's mental health is ironic considering he's heading down that path as well (people in glass houses and all that).
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:11 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:53 am

Stop nobody said that

I don't think they are but I do think trump is slipping and is too befuddled to be President.

trump and his MAGAt yahoos mocking biden's mental health is ironic considering he's heading down that path as well (people in glass houses and all that).
If he was really going down that path, Rachel Maddow would’ve shown his speech in a second

She didn’t want you to see it
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:59 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:11 pm

If he was really going down that path, Rachel Maddow would’ve shown his speech in a second

:ohno:

He says he ran against Obama
He says we were on the brink of war with North Korea
He says Nikki Haley was in charge of security at the Capital
says he offered her 10,000 troops

He says this shit on camera knowing he's lying through his teeth and knowing that its common knowledge that he's lying but he just keeps saying it over and over and over.

Exhibit A of the adage about nobody ever went broke underestimating the American public
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:46 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:59 pm

He says this shit on camera knowing he's lying through his teeth and knowing that its common knowledge that he's lying but he just keeps saying it over and over and over.

Exhibit A of the adage about nobody ever went broke underestimating the American public
He said he ran against Obama because Barry is JoJos daddy

N Korea threatened Guam with a nuke,Trump told the dictator he would wipe N Korea off the face of the earth if they launched a nuke at Guam

He’s trying to group Nikki in with Nancy so Rs will hate her

Yes, Trump lays on the ham, but TDS doesn’t allow people to understand what he saying… example one was Trump saying he was going to be a dictator cut cut cut he went on to say for one day
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:37 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:46 pm

He said he ran against Obama because Barry is JoJos daddy

N Korea threatened Guam with a nuke,Trump told the dictator he would wipe N Korea off the face of the earth if they launched a nuke at Guam

He’s trying to group Nikki in with Nancy so Rs will hate her

Yes, Trump lays on the ham, but TDS doesn’t allow people to understand what he saying… example one was Trump saying he was going to be a dictator cut cut cut he went on to say for one day
:rofl:

Nope. Its the syphilis
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

"Which is incapable of solvin’ even the sollest problem. We are an institute in a powerful death penalty. We will put this on"

https://x.com/BidenHQ/status/1749638608577761385?s=20
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

clenz wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:31 pm "Which is incapable of solvin’ even the sollest problem. We are an institute in a powerful death penalty. We will put this on"

He could be off his meds but that pic of him waving his hands with those red spots on them?

Doctors say red spots are a sign of secondary syphilis, but I think he's farther gone than that. :ohno:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:53 am
clenz wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:31 pm "Which is incapable of solvin’ even the sollest problem. We are an institute in a powerful death penalty. We will put this on"

He could be off his meds but that pic of him waving his hands with those red spots on them?

Doctors say red spots are a sign of secondary syphilis, but I think he's farther gone than that. :ohno:
He got it from putin in Helsinki.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:07 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:53 am

I hope I live to see the day the interpreter talks
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

Not related to 2024

But

Remember when Trump spend months - a year plus - talking about how the woke NFL was going to go bankrupt and no one would watch and everyone would boycott?

The divisional rounds last weekend averaged over 40 million viewers. The highest on record dating back to 1988. The Chiefs/Bills averaged 50.4 million - the most ever for a divisional or wildcard game.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

clenz wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:43 am Not related to 2024

But

Remember when Trump spend months - a year plus - talking about how the woke NFL was going to go bankrupt and no one would watch and everyone would boycott?

The divisional rounds last weekend averaged over 40 million viewers. The highest on record dating back to 1988. The Chiefs/Bills averaged 50.4 million - the most ever for a divisional or wildcard game.
I watch about zero NFL anymore. Three hours of commercials for maybe 15 minutes of action...might as well watch soccer :ohno:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:01 pm

But

I watch about zero NFL anymore. Three hours of commercials for maybe 15 minutes of action...might as well watch soccer :ohno:
So the NFL and soccer have 2-3 times as much action as baseball and golf. Good to know. :mrgreen:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:14 pm

So the NFL and soccer have 2-3 times as much action as baseball and golf. Good to know. :mrgreen:
Soccer is a lot more interesting once you get the rules
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

But

I'm not claiming to watch a lot of it, but I'll watch the Vikings and bits and pieces of other games.

I love soccer and watch the hell out of it. I watch every single game of my clubs (Tottenham and Minnesota United) and then a shit ton of other EPL games, Bundisliga, The Championship, League 1, etc.

I watch almost zero baseball outside of the Twins. I watch as much/more cricket than baseball. Same level of "boring" but cricket, especially T20 and club-based, is so much faster-paced.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:42 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:07 am

I hope I live to see the day the interpreter talks
Lots more material with Hunter in China and it’s sick
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

clenz wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:45 pm

I'm not claiming to watch a lot of it, but I'll watch the Vikings and bits and pieces of other games.

I love soccer and watch the hell out of it. I watch every single game of my clubs (Tottenham and Minnesota United) and then a shit ton of other EPL games, Bundisliga, The Championship, League 1, etc.

I watch almost zero baseball outside of the Twins. I watch as much/more cricket than baseball. Same level of "boring" but cricket, especially T20 and club-based, is so much faster-paced.
COYS!
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:19 pm
clenz wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:45 pm I'm not claiming to watch a lot of it, but I'll watch the Vikings and bits and pieces of other games.

COYS!
I just like Tottenham because it's so fun to say - it seems like it should be three syllables, but sounds so cool in two syllables. :thumb:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:38 am
clenz wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:21 am

Yet you have no issue diagnosing and stating things about Biden with 100% confidence.

Trump's brain is fucking mush.
Biden's isn't much better, but there's a least a bit of solid matter left.
Surely you can’t be serious
Yeah :lol: at any :dunce: who thinks Trump is even close to as bad Biden. We have a 5 year, 45 page thread with a couple hundred examples of Biden’s gaffes, slowness, and dementia..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:40 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:38 am

Surely you can’t be serious
Yeah :lol: at any :dunce: who thinks Trump is even close to as bad Biden. We have a 5 year, 45 page thread with a couple hundred examples of Biden’s gaffes, slowness, and dementia..
That's more to do with the BDS than anything else.

If anyone on the left decided to post every dumb fucking thing Trump rather than just the meh shit said we'd have a thread just as long if not longer.

Have we ever discovered if why John Deere doesn't make waterproof magnetic elevators?

Also how much of that thread - or this one - is actually stupid shit said by either of them and not just really dumb fucking fighting between bozos here?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

clenz wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:11 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:40 pm
That's more to do with the BDS than anything else.

If anyone on the left decided to post every dumb fucking thing Trump rather than just the meh shit said we'd have a thread just as long if not longer.

Have we ever discovered if why John Deere doesn't make waterproof magnetic elevators?

Also how much of that thread - or this one - is actually stupid shit said by either of them and not just really dumb fucking fighting between bozos here?
2020 till now Biden has had less campaigning, less press conferences, and less speaking in front of the public & press, than previous presidents, esp Trump. And yet we still have endless clips of Biden’s slowness, senility, and gaffes. Its virtually every time he speaks. Imagine if he publicly spoke as much as prior presidents did.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:42 am Trump confuses Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi when talking about Jan. 6
“Nikki Haley, you know they, do you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything, deleted and destroyed all of it. All of it because of lots of things like Nikki Haley is in charge of security. We offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guard, whatever they want. They turned it down. They don’t want to talk about that. These are very dishonest people,” Trump said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who knew Terry McAuliffe was still governor of VA?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:23 am
Biden bails out once again on Super Bowl interview…

Says everything
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:12 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:23 am
Biden bails out once again on Super Bowl interview…

Says everything
:flag: Penalty - deflection, 15 yards and loss of down.

This is the donald "john" trump gaffe and verbal bungles watch thread. That belongs on the biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch thread.

You might want to get that tDS type II looked at.